Props to BSmack - King of the Jackasses

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Red
Elwood

Props to BSmack - King of the Jackasses

Post by Red »

With apologies to poptart, some faggoty football-related racks are in order.

Even though he backed into the playoffs on a technicality, the n00b dominated us seasoned Jackasses. BSmack, very nice work putting together a team that included Palmer, Tiki, LJohnson, Moose, JSmith and Gonzo. (Save your "Can I join your league?" emails, I'm not reading them until next July.)

Also racks are extended to RockyMountainWayz, though he probably won't see this, for having the honor of being BSmack's bitch in the Super Bowl.

While I'm doling them out, rack adad for putting together a 2-11 squad that made the Toilet Bowl Championship game.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...second the above, AND huge props to Red for running a smooth league...very much appreciated Andy.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Agreed, B is the biggest Jackass and deservedly so....

and thanks to red for running it.....
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Props on taking advantage of the gayest rule I have ever seen in (fantasy) sports. Props on taking advantage with your high scoring "Chiefs" suqad. Only a league ran by Jackasses would let the 7th best season record into a title playoff bracket of 6 teams just because he had the highest scoring team. :meds:

Not that it mattered to me but uh big :meds: for that conditional rule.

Someone had to win it, though and I guess a team that can drop guys like Carnell Williams and Willie Parker in the late weeks did something right...well at least enough to score a lot of points!

Props, Smackass
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Felix wrote:Agreed, B is the biggest Jackass and deservedly so....

and thanks to red for running it.....

Rack that av. Jimmah

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

...and next year, LT or Sean or LJ is going for over $125. No more looking for the blue light special.

Thanks to Z Commish too. It can suck ass running these things.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

It just wouldn't have been as sweet without a meltdown from Duane. You would have thought his late season colapse would have propted him to drink down a big ol cup of STFU, but we all knew better.

Thanks bud, you put the icing on the cake.

And thanks to Red and Orc for running this league. Can't wait to do it again.

And what's up with Rocky Mountain Way? Doesn't he post here? Anyway, rack him for making me sweat it out til the last half of the last game.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

BSmack wrote:It just wouldn't have been as sweet without a meltdown from Duane. You would have thought his late season colapse would have propted him to drink down a big ol cup of STFU, but we all knew better.

And what's up with Rocky Mountain Way? Doesn't he post here? Anyway, rack him for making me sweat it out til the last half of the last game.
Bwahaha!

That's a meltdown these days? :meds:

Wow, that cake, err life, of yours must be pretty dried up for that to give you so much enjoyment. I guess, your life is as dried as your brain.

Don't fool yourself into thinking I am losing any sleep over this. I have not made mention since becoming aware and well, let's just say if we're going to give you the stage to wave to us all, let's just let it be known that you didn't even have a qualifying win loss record and would be hard pressed to find a playoff spot in any other league out there. What's the harm? I am speaking my opinion (errr "melting down" over)of the rule.

It was more at slam of Cheiffan than anything else but that went right over your head since you were so eager to have some ammunition for me. I know I know, I haven't been giving you much reason to come here lately and you were dying for a chance to say something. Good job, lil girl. Here's a sucker and get off my bean bag.

Here's the joke, k? The Chieffans have always talked about their offense, the Chieffans always talk about how their team is the shit because they anihilate the scoreboard. The Chieffans think their team should always be good enough to be in the playoffs with that offense. Har Har...Hardee Har Har. So we have a league here where the highest scoring team gets an auto-bid... How fitting huh, isn't that funny? That is more the point, Steeler myopian.

Get it now, you douchebag?

Oh and to have a collapse, you must have something to collapse from. I had a losing record while in first place. I simply got consumed from the shittiness that was my division. What exactly did I collapse from, with my 1 game lead in the division of mediocrity?
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

I must say, you are not carrying yourself well here as a past Jackass champ Duane :lol: :wink: ....just sayin..Oh, and Go Bucs!

Edit: Forgot the topic, damn those mid holiday week production meetings at the local pub. Congrats Bsmack, a well managed team ya ran this year. Contrary to popular belief this is a tough league to run in...grats again.
Go Bucs, Gators
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Rack da' Beagles!

I knew the rest us jackasses wuz playing for second 'long about week 3.

Oh, and Duane? Eat a dick and STFU.

Don't like the rules? Get lost then. You can be replaced.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

War Wagon wrote:Rack da' Beagles!

I knew the rest us jackasses wuz playing for second 'long about week 3.

Oh, and Duane? Eat a dick and STFU.

Don't like the rules? Get lost then. You can be replaced.
Fine then, you dumbfuck.
God damn you turned into one big fucking asshole over the years, Wags. One two faced fucking, asswipe like, no other. Fuck you.

I don't know what turned you into such a fuck against me, but as was evident in my earlier post regarding this subject matter (which I thought we were allowed to discuss, Hitler), you were quite anxious to jump on me without even reading the God damn mesaages that were sent out. Then you pullled your head out of your ass and realized you were a fucking idiot. That all didn't come too long after you had the fucking nerve to call me a liar when I lost my job a couple years back. Talk about a blabbering fucking idiot.

When you are running this fucker next year, you can not invite me okay? You can knock yourself silly in the 16 man, free agency raffle where the win loss record of the regular season only matters if you win the division. I'll run my keeper league that has a $1,200 prize fund as well as a draft and playoff seeding that are based off the league this gamne is related to and be more than content.

In the meantime, you can try with all your might to pull your fucking head out of your ass.

...and if I am losing face, it is only because THE POINT of the original post has flown way too far over your fucking heads. Lords knows this bunch of pussies would find something to take this personally and now you have given me reason to. The props for a team that obliterated the scoreboard werte lost amongst the protesting of the rules which was merely a statement and attempt at humor to what is coincidently a board dominated by an offensive team.

So, I guess you should start looking now then too fuckhead. Every year, you're looking for someone to fill in the gaps in late August so you better look now. Trust me, if the rules stayed the same and get even further enhanced to support that stupid ass suggestion that the top two scoring teams should have auto bids, I would pull out anyway.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Buc, sorry if I am losing face but I simply think the point is being completely missed and if you choose to follow the retards into believing I am gripping over Smack winning, well let's just say I would have expected the people here that have been posting for years to have a better clue about my sportsmanship.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

big props Duane.....

god damn your a fucking wastewad.......
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dumbass wrote:Fine then, you dumbfuck.
God damn you turned into one big fucking asshole over the years, Wags. One two faced fucking, asswipe like, no other. Fuck you.

I don't know what turned you into such a fuck against me, but as was evident in my earlier post regarding this subject matter (which I thought we were allowed to discuss, Hitler), you were quite anxious to jump on me without even reading the God damn mesaages that were sent out. Then you pullled your head out of your ass and realized you were a fucking idiot. That all didn't come too long after you had the fucking nerve to call me a liar when I lost my job a couple years back. Talk about a blabbering fucking idiot.

When you are running this fucker next year, you can not invite me okay? You can knock yourself silly in the 16 man, free agency raffle where the win loss record of the regular season only matters if you win the division. I'll run my keeper league that has a $1,200 prize fund as well as a draft and playoff seeding that are based off the league this gamne is related to and be more than content.

In the meantime, you can try with all your might to pull your fucking head out of your ass.

...and if I am losing face, it is only because THE POINT of the original post has flown way too far over your fucking heads. Lords knows this bunch of pussies would find something to take this personally and now you have given me reason to. The props for a team that obliterated the scoreboard werte lost amongst the protesting of the rules which was merely a statement and attempt at humor to what is coincidently a board dominated by an offensive team.

So, I guess you should start looking now then too fuckhead. Every year, you're looking for someone to fill in the gaps in late August so you better look now. Trust me, if the rules stayed the same and get even further enhanced to support that stupid ass suggestion that the top two scoring teams should have auto bids, I would pull out anyway.
:lol:
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

Holy Melt, Batman.

Shit dude....it's just fantasy football.

:lol: :shock: :lol:
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

al? wrote:Holy Melt, Batman.

The POINT of the melt is not about fantasy football, retard number 655321.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

who cares what the point is....keep melting.

Its funny.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

al? wrote:who cares what the point is....keep melting.
trust me, he hasn't even begun to melt yet..... :lol:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dumbass wrote:
al? wrote:Holy Melt, Batman.

The POINT of the melt is not about fantasy football, retard number 655321.
Then what the fuck is the point of it, exactly-to just get back at chef fan?

If it is, then you're a bigger fucking tard than I already had you pegged to be.
Last edited by Raydah James on Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

Dumbass wrote:

What a world.....what a world!!!!
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Props BSmack!!! Nice job this year! I think your the only team I didn't make a trade with. See you all next year!!
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:Props BSmack!!! Nice job this year! I think your the only team I didn't make a trade with. See you all next year!!
I couldn't. Charger Mike flooded my inbox.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Props BSmack!!! Nice job this year! I think your the only team I didn't make a trade with. See you all next year!!
I couldn't. Charger Mike flooded my inbox.

It's comforting after a dismal season, to at the very least maintain the ole reputation. :wink:

Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

The Terrible Beagles gather for a group
shot...well most of them anyways.
The rest of the litter were still fighting for
scraps as their heads were buried
deep in the crotch of the bull.

Hey Jackasses, way to let the these
young bitches enter the Jackass arena,
grab our banner and use it for their
own Terrible invention.

Congrats on a great season B.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Felix wrote:
al? wrote:who cares what the point is....keep melting.
trust me, he hasn't even begun to melt yet..... :lol:
That's true. I don't remember much but I think it was his melt where we were treated to a diatribe about Jesus, legality of pot, world starvation, etc....a melt with depth.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Aaron in Tucson wrote:Image
The Terrible Beagles gather for a group
shot...well most of them anyways.
The rest of the litter were still fighting for
scraps as their heads were buried
deep in the crotch of the bull.

Hey Jackasses, way to let the these
young bitches enter the Jackass arena,
grab our banner and use it for their
own Terrible invention.

Congrats on a great season B.
Thanks for the Pic Toos. That is freakin awesome. I might have to wytch in a Jackass Lombardi trophy for good measure though.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

This just in from the Dirt Bags salary cap FFL....

WAR BEAGLES!

Standings Member List
Rank Team Points
1 The Terrible Beagles 1,413.22
2 Drunken Trolls 1,385.86
3 D A R K H O R S E 1,331.17
4 Beers and Bräts 1,296.16
5 Cro-Magnon Men 1,292.40
6 Daves Team Sucks 1,291.50
7 Zilla 1,276.06
8 Joe Banner's Intern 1,214.76
9 The Jets Suck 1,209.79
10 Ruff 1,180.65
11 Autum Windbag's 1,177.82
12 dawg pound 1,146.06
13 sammyhagarweekend 1,099.77
14 Sportfanatic 1,094.72
15 Shamu Crew 1,064.35
16 enigmas 1,059.63
17 red faith defender 1,033.49
18 I sleep naked! 977.12
19 Nottingham Violence 768.70
20 Cro-Magnon Men 0

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Props Bri on both the Jackass and dirtbag titles.

I'd also say props to Dana who won the Toliet bowl and I believe had the second best team in the league at years end.

Wags lucked out to win the division title. But that is FF isn't it? Better lucky than good?

Well I guess not......since Bri proved that not to be the case.

Thanks to Andy for being commish and Dana for filling in and setting up the auction. Well done fellas.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Thanks for PWN3D1NG my $50, BSmack. :sad:
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
RockyMountainWayz
Elwood

At least I made you sweat!

Post by RockyMountainWayz »

BSmack wrote:It just wouldn't have been as sweet without a meltdown from Duane. You would have thought his late season colapse would have propted him to drink down a big ol cup of STFU, but we all knew better.

Yo B, Props on your title! I thought for sure you were gonna roll me! LT stopped putting up the numbers I drafted him for. Hope to have another shot at it next year.

Post are few and far between but DAMN I like a great Fantasy Football league. Mad Props to Red.

Thnks Red/Orc/Joe for the late invite! I'll work on the postin more often!!!

SBXL - Donkey's 27 - SeaSqauks - 21

Rocky Mtn Way aka DARKHORSE (took the Bronze Baby!)
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

WAR BEAGLES!

Standings Member List
Rank Team Points
B Suck,

If your arm isn't hurting too bad from the self high 5's why don't you go get in the Playoff Fantasy Game.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:

WAR BEAGLES!

Standings Member List
Rank Team Points
B Suck,

If your arm isn't hurting too bad from the self high 5's why don't you go get in the Playoff Fantasy Game.
Wassup Scott? Bode run dry?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

How come your not in the FFL Playoff game?