John Stewart can now officially fuck off!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

John Stewart can now officially fuck off!

Post by frodo_biguns »

This little prick has gone from having a funny show, to now being on the same par as Bill Maher. He's seriously has a problem with Bush and the Administration which is indicative of his recent guests. Richard Clark an last night Nancy "Fucking" Pelosi! Last night they laughed and ridiculed Bush and the war on Iraq. I don't recall when Clinton was being impeached, Republicans laughing in a public forum. What kind of message is this sending to our troops?

There was a time when I gave the democrats the benefit of the doubt. But this bullshit has gone way too far. No matter what Bushie does, they say the opposite. Where are the solutions from the left? Where are John Stewart’s solutions? Fuck John Stewart! Keep bringing on these liberals and let them speak! We’ll use it against them They think just because they are on a show with a leftie they can let their guard down.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: John Stewart can now officially fuck off!

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Nice melt.
frodo_biguns wrote:He's seriously has a problem with Bush and the Administration which is indicative of his recent guests. Richard Clark an last night Nancy "Fucking" Pelosi!
He's had plenty of other guests that promote the opposing side of the aisle.
Last night they laughed and ridiculed Bush and the war on Iraq.
Unlike every other late night host that laugh and ridicules Bush nightly.
I don't recall when Clinton was being impeached, Republicans laughing in a public forum.
Viva El Rushbo
What kind of message is this sending to our troops?
What kind of message is sent to them when Cheney says the insurgency is in its last throes, yet the soldiers are gettin' blowed up?
No matter what Bushie does, they say the opposite.
Kinda like when a failing wartime prez is juxtaposed with a "Plan for Victory" banner?

Nice melt.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I am a big fan of his show although I agree that it is slanted considerably to the Left. Even though he takes jabs at the admin on a nightly basis, I feel that he does it in a light manner w/ the sole purpose of making people laugh. He does take shots at Democrats when its warranted and he tends to have on people from the Right as well, including McCain, Powell and O-Reilly.

Bill Maher is just a faggot who isnt even close to being funny and his jabs are personal and vindictive. Somehow being a standup for 20 years has made him a political expert. He stinks, his show stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks and his soul stinks, too.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Are liberals not allowed to have a voice? Are we all supposed to just toe the company line and not bitch when there's problem? In case you haven't noticed, our president isn't a popular guy...that's not just a TV thing.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The only thing better than watching John Stewart is watching mindless twats like Fraudo melt over John Stewart's programming.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

You must be listening to Laura.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Shoalzie wrote:Are liberals not allowed to have a voice? Are we all supposed to just toe the company line and not bitch when there's problem? In case you haven't noticed, our president isn't a popular guy...that's not just a TV thing.
Of course you are, But don't disguise it in a comedy show. Stewart was great when he started out. Now it seems like hanging out with the liberal elitists has skewed his sense of humor. He's in danger of losing his outstanding ability that makes people laugh. He’s being consumed and now it seems used by the left to promote their agenda to his demographics.

The irony is, he’s a Jew. Doesn’t he pay attention to what Iran is saying and threatening Israel with? He's losing it Cindy Sheehan style.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Sirfindafold wrote:You must be listening to Laura.
I love Laura! Its a great way to start out a morning. :wink:
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

She's a hottie.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

BSmack wrote:The only thing better than watching John Stewart is watching mindless twats like Fraudo melt over John Stewart's programming.
Mindless twats with a 3.98? Wow! I'd hate to see who you call information filled twats. Don't Super Size my meal!

ROFLMFAO!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The irony is, he’s a Jew.
Which means...what?

Tell your answer to Dreidel_the_Schrubbar.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

frodo_biguns wrote:Mindless twats with a 3.98? Wow! I'd hate to see who you call information filled twats.
Fraudo, that’s not really that great, as I.Q,. scores go.
Last edited by Goober McTuber on Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Cicero wrote:I am a big fan of his show although I agree that it is slanted considerably to the Left. Even though he takes jabs at the admin on a nightly basis, I feel that he does it in a light manner w/ the sole purpose of making people laugh. He does take shots at Democrats when its warranted and he tends to have on people from the Right as well, including McCain, Powell and O-Reilly.

Bill Maher is just a faggot who isnt even close to being funny and his jabs are personal and vindictive. Somehow being a standup for 20 years has made him a political expert. He stinks, his show stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks and his soul stinks, too.
I used to like Maher when he first started out with Politically Incorrect. This is exactly what I'm getting at. Stewart is heading down the same dangerous road as Maher. First he'll alienate viewers like me, then sponsors. Not like he’ll need the money. But in this time when we have such piss poor pot of comedians to pick from it’s just a shame.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

frodo_biguns wrote:
BSmack wrote:The only thing better than watching John Stewart is watching mindless twats like Fraudo melt over John Stewart's programming.
Mindless twats with a 3.98? Wow! I'd hate to see who you call information filled twats. Don't Super Size my meal!

ROFLMFAO!
GPA Smack?

So tell me, where did you get your GED?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

frodo_biguns wrote:First he'll alienate viewers like me
That would break his heart.
then sponsors
HIGHLY doubtful.
But in this time when we have such piss poor pot of comedians to pick from it’s just a shame.
Then go watch your Larry the Cable Guy and George Lopez show and leave the other humor to other people.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Goober McTuber wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:Mindless twats with a 3.98? Wow! I'd hate to see who you call information filled twats.
Goober, my IQ is 142. But thanks for the inquiry. Being a twin and conservative growing up in Madison it provoked interest in our teachers. So they felt obliged to test us. Their assertion was “how could kids this intelligent be conservatives?” But that’s the liberal mentality! It’s exactly what is wrong with the education system.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

frodo_biguns wrote:my IQ is 142.
Got me beat.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Shoalzie wrote:Are we all supposed to just toe the company line and not bitch when there's problem?
Unless you want to be called a traitor you are.

Sin,
Ann "I inject my own urine into my veins to stay thin" Coulter
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

PSUFAN wrote:
The irony is, he’s a Jew.
Which means...what?

Tell your answer to Dreidel_the_Schrubbar.
How the hell can anyone who is Jewish not support this war? Saddam was sponsoring suicide bombers in Israel. Now Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. Yeah... if I were Jewish I wouldn't be concerned. :meds: Nice way to hijack the arguement.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

frodo_biguns wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Goober, my IQ is 142. But thanks for the inquiry. Being a twin and conservative growing up in Madison it provoked interest in our teachers. So they felt obliged to test us. Their assertion was “how could kids this intelligent be conservatives?” But that’s the liberal mentality! It’s exactly what is wrong with the education system.
When they said you were "special" it didn't mean you were smart.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

BSmack wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Fraudo, that’s not really that great, as I.Q,. scores go.
When they said you were "special" it didn't mean you were smart.
Consider it the best of both worlds.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

frodo_biguns wrote: How the hell can anyone who is Jewish not support 'war in Iraq'? .... Now Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.
Dumbass.
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

frodo_biguns wrote:my IQ is 142
Metric?
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Moving Sale wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote: How the hell can anyone who is Jewish not support 'war in Iraq'? .... Now Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.
Dumbass.
Care to elaborate, instead of spew typical rhetoric?

You want to wait till Iran goes Nuclear on Israel? Then we'll really see a holy war. Not only with Israel drop every nuke on Iran, its will hit Syria and probably Saudi Arabia as well. Where will we get our oil from? I'm not ready to wear a hazmat suit when I want to drive my car.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I never trust a person who knows their own IQ...just one of those things.

Was it legit or just one of those internet tests?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

How the hell can anyone who is Jewish not support this war?
Why am I sneering at your IQ score lies again?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Blitzen wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:my IQ is 142
Metric?
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

scritti was 145

:cry:
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

PSUFAN wrote:
Because your lack of self worth.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

bbqjones wrote:scritti was 145

He had good taste in music.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

frodo_biguns wrote:
Elaborate on how war in Iraq will not stop Iran from going Nuclear on Israel? No. If you can't figure that out using your 3.98 IQ I can't help you by elaborating.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Shoalzie wrote:I never trust a person who knows their own IQ...just one of those things.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Moving Sale wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:
Elaborate on how war in Iraq will not stop Iran from going Nuclear on Israel? No. If you can't figure that out using your 3.98 IQ I can't help you by elaborating.

Deflection once again! Come on bright guy I know you can think of some reason why we should pull out! It seems your mom knew when.

You must have some sort of logical response. If we leave, the terrorist will have the largest training facility in the world. Your responses are similar to those in the Clinton administration who were so eager to embrace Arafat and isolate Israel.

BTW, thanks for 911!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

frodo_biguns wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:
Try again with English, mensa.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Traitor!

Sin,
Ann C

Thanx for 911!

Sin,
Fraud B

And I'm supposed to take the time to form a "logical response" to you?

I Laughed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Cicero wrote:...never get less than twelve hours sleep...
You're a 15 month old infant?

That would explain many of your horrid takes.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

frodo_biguns wrote:
bbqjones wrote:scritti was 145

He had good taste in music.
no he didnt, he listened to gayboX
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

PSUFAN wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:
PSUFAN wrote: Why am I sneering at your IQ score lies again?
Try again with English, mensa.
If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt.

You've discovered my .02 flaw.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

A regular Robert Herrick, you are.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Cicero wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:I never trust a person who knows their own IQ...just one of those things.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Two out of three aren't bad. I get 12 hours over two nights...does that work? The way I see it, the time you spend asleep is time you could be doing something else. I try to get as little sleep possible that doesn't cause me bodily harm.