A Big Fuck You All!

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

jackass007
Elwood

A Big Fuck You All!

Post by jackass007 »

Fuck Pompous ass Roush and his ass Buddy Geoff Smith

Fuck all of Roush Drivers

Fuck Sharpie and Crown Royal for sitting a Champion

Fuck Kenny Wallace for driving the 97 backwards, shit that was embarrassing

Fuck Mark Martin for taking a car Kurt Won with and sucking Cock with it.

Fuck the loud mouth Sheriff looking for press time, and blowing a traffic ticket way out of proportion.

Fuck all the Busch haters for stealing my oxygen

But Rack the Fuck out of the Shrub!

You just can't keep a Busch Down!

Meltdown over!
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Would things have been different if he wasn't leavinf Roush at the end of the season?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

MuchoBulls wrote:Would things have been different if he wasn't leavinf Roush at the end of the season?
well, let me ask the same question..

would Jack's little back flip butt pirate been suspended if the same exact thing happened to him?

I really think not
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I agree with you on that due to #99's standing in the Race for the Chase
Dreams......Temporary Madness
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

jackass007 wrote: I really think not
We know...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:It's about FUCKING time that Roush Racing had the SACK to clip that cocksucker. Oh, and mad props to Kunt Bush for proving beyond a shadow of a doubt what a fucking piece-of-shit mother fucker he TRULY is.
Looks from here like Kurt clipped Roush a long time ago and Roush finaly got the message.

Just sayin. It's not like Kurt Bush is going to be on breadlines next year. I'm still wondering what you have to do to get pulled over for speeding in Phoenix. What? Did he have a Calvin pissing on Sheriff Joe Arpaio sticker on his car?

And how the fuck is it that you can't find a breathalizer? That seems kinda shady.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

He did blow a .017... I was listening to an interview with Apraido.

Apraido has a really nice web site dedicated to him

But to the KCSlims of the world "it's all Kurt's fault"
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:No.

FUCK YOU JACKASS!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

YOU make it painfully obvious that this mother fucker can do NO WRONG, and that it's always EVERYBODY ELSE'S FAULT that Kunt Bush is a fucking IODOT.

OPEN YER FUCKING EYES, MAN!!!

It's about FUCKING time that Roush Racing had the SACK to clip that cocksucker. Oh, and mad props to Kunt Bush for proving beyond a shadow of a doubt what a fucking piece-of-shit mother fucker he TRULY is.

Hopefully he watched his little brother WIN today, and took a few lessons from it. I DOUBT it seriously that he did, but I digress.

JackFuckStick, your myopia for Kunt surpasses that of RAIDER FAN for God's sake!!! Do you even understand how FUCKED UP that makes you look??? If you REALLY believe all that shit you started this thread with, then you need to seek a head shrink, my friend. :meds: :meds: :meds:
Ok Slim, I realize you're all disgruntled after watching your Queffs season end in Buffalo, but lets look at the facts

Fact Jack hired McMurry for the 2007 season, pissing off Ginassi for having a lame duck driver in 2006

Fact Penski does the same shit to Roush and Roush has done nothing but act like a sniviling CUNT ever since Kurt said "I want out.

I know you don't know the history of Kyle Busch nixing Roush for Hendricks, but you'd have to think Kurt had just a little something to do with that, as in looking to leave himself

Now lets talk about what Kurt was fired/suspended for, A fucking traffic ticket while trying to get back into the raceway after the Truck race..

OK not cool to mouth off to a cop, but was it really something that deserved a suspension?

And once again if he wasn't leaving this wouldn't be an issue

But keep on hating Slim, I'll just enjoy the wins next year when he's in the 2

Maybe someday Kurt will drive the 8 to a championship, because Silverspoon will never get there
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jackass007 wrote: Maybe someday Kurt will drive the 8 to a championship, because Silverspoon will never get there
Doh!

Watch that mouf, fella'.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

oh and Wags please tell me

What did KCRuPaul have to say after Larry Johnson beat the shit out of his girlfriend?

Or all the other Queeefs players that have littered the police blotter this year..

Was he calling for suspentions?
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

so you're saying Larry didn't beat the shit out of his girlfriend?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

4 days later you come back with this?

Get lost you're starting to annoy me.

Either you are here or you aren't here.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

War Wagon wrote:4 days later you come back with this?

Get lost you're starting to annoy me.

Either you are here or you aren't here.
Sorry Wags I'm running a Sprint in NC, can't keep up with the board.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
jackass007 wrote:so you're saying Larry didn't beat the shit out of his girlfriend?
Can't accuse YOU of being retarded, afterall. :meds:
So did he or didn't he? come on take the bait fag! or do I have to drag your ex-wifey in here?
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

thanks, I'd like to continue this, but, I can't

BTW this is the last official jackass007/Kasey Kan't Drive post EVER!

I've signed on as a development driver with a prominent team, I'll be running Busch North series next year and some ARCA (Poconos for sure) maybe a Busch race here and there, like Watkins Glen or Sonoma
and We'll see more after testing this month and next. I have full support from my wife, my employer, and my Alma Mater RPI.

This has all happened just as I finished building my own fab shop

I may be from Mississippi, but I'll always live in upstate NY, no matter what happens in the next 3 years

You guys are cool as shit (even u Paul) but I don't want ANY of my former ramblings following me! {cough}sellout{cough}

Tell Poptard he ran me

remember my preseason Super Bowl picks Colts/Cowboys Colts win
and I made my picks for the rest of the season on the NFL picks! just in case I win!

Jackass007
Kasey Kan't Drive

I was going to leave the passwords, but then thought some asshole would get a hold of them and, well you know

Orc, thanks and please delete these names! this isn't a Poptard good-bye, this is the real McCoy

GOOOOOODNITE NOW!

insert gay OUT here
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

^^^Pathetic

:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

War Wagon wrote:
Get lost...
Hey, it was just a figure of speech....

See you around Daytona time.

Or not.

Either way, happy trails. It's been fun trading poisonous barbs with a true Jackass.