NASCARS Top 10 Greatest finishes on CMT

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

NASCARS Top 10 Greatest finishes on CMT

Post by War Wagon »

Any you necks watch this yet? Pretty fucking cool.

#2 was Cale Yarborough and Bobby Alison dueling it out on the last lap of Daytona in 1979 and then throwing punches in turn 4 after Petty went by both. The first race broadcast nationally by CBS, and perhaps an early precursor of NASCARS wild TV success

#1 was Richard Petty and David Pearson last lap duel, again at Daytona, in 1975. Pretty cool watching those cars before restrictor plates. Pearson actually managed to cross the line first after tearing up the infield. Wifey was like, "where were all the other cars?" About two laps down, bitch go get me a beer.

Of course, the #3's epic battles were included thru-out. Always brings a tear to my eye, but a smile to my face, watching THE MAN in all his racing fury.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

1997, it was.

The finest moment I EVER witnessed in auto racing was when AJ Foyt walked over and bitchslapped Arie Luyendyk ....... on camera.

I don't think that was a fantabulous neckcar finish or anything.
Hell, I don't even think it was neckcar at all.
Indy, I think.

Alls I know is I pee'd my pants that day.

RACK the hell out of big ol' AJ.

:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

AJ Foyt was and still is one badass mofo.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.