Favorite picture from Red River War

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Favorite picture from Red River War

Post by Vito Corleone »

I think this picture say it all

M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

I hope that is pregame with all those empty seats.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

It was posted on the orangeblood thread I got it from that it was taken just as the game was about to end or just ended.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Re: Favorite picture from Red River War

Post by peter dragon »

Vito Corleone wrote:I think this picture say it all

this pic says it all? does it say that sitting at my house in ohio, with the game not on TV, I was closer to the action.. :P
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

It says Okies are quitters, leaving early to go do routine maintenace on the tilt-a-whirl and zipper. They also had to go drink to get it off their minds cause they are pretty much loser alcoholics and part time carnies.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

campinfool wrote:It says Okies are quitters, leaving early to go do routine maintenace on the tilt-a-whirl and zipper. They also had to go drink to get it off their minds cause they are pretty much loser alcoholics and part time carnies.
sincerely,

Tejas '00-04
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Moby Dick wrote:
campinfool wrote:It says Okies are quitters, leaving early to go do routine maintenace on the tilt-a-whirl and zipper. They also had to go drink to get it off their minds cause they are pretty much loser alcoholics and part time carnies.
sincerely,

Tejas '00-04
Reports coming out of OK are that you guys are still in denile. Everything from your too young to the PI to "if AD was available".

My favorite story was one guy on your defense told vince he knew all our plays and Vince replied "So".

Enjoy your tapes of the 2k-2K4 games, I'm going to enjoy the 2k5 season.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

Vito Corleone wrote:
Moby Dick wrote:
sincerely,

Tejas '00-04
Reports coming out of OK are that you guys are still in denile. Everything from your too young to the PI to "if AD was available".

My favorite story was one guy on your defense told vince he knew all our plays and Vince replied "So".

really?
I thought it was the fact that we sucked is what got us beat.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

that's the way the stadium looks every year...after the game is over. the winning team does the golden hat presention deal and other post-game whooping it up.

if it's from when the game is about to end then why are there no players on the field?

if it's from right after the game is over then why are there no sidelines personell on either sidelines? not to mention the OU team?

i'd guess from experience that this about 30 minutes after the game.....and fans of the winning team hang around to see the golden hat and whatnot after a W. sing the fight song, the band plays, players celebrate, etc.

this is a silly, meaningless thread. props to UT. you kicked our butt. but, this picture proves nothing.

except that UT fan has forgotten what it's like after winning the RRS....and a weak attempt to imply something negative that doesn't bear up under scrutiny. the pictorial equivelent of a baseless insinuation.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Favorite picture from Red River War

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Vito Corleone wrote:I think this picture say it all

Nice attempt at clearing the teaxss fan name but that is a picture clearly from after the game. One thing I will say about the Sooners who made the trek to Dallas, unlike the teaxss fans from previous years we were around in the thrid and fourth quarters ;)

The texass team is almost done with the "Black eyes" and the OU team is clearly already left the field. OU's fans stayed right up until the final whistle unlike texass fans.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

63-14 texass fan had left by halftime. EAD troll.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Waz wrote:63-14 texass fan had left by halftime. EAD troll.
What year was that?

Is there any players at either program still around from that season?
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

Vito Corleone wrote:
Waz wrote:63-14 texass fan had left by halftime. EAD troll.
What year was that?

Is there any players at either program still around from that season?
AB you prove once again why you are not regarded as the brightest bulb in trolldom.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

diT wrote:
Vito Corleone wrote:
Moby Dick wrote: sincerely,

Tejas '00-04

really?
I thought it was the fact that we sucked is what got us beat.
hammer on nail there...

we're a young team that's got alot of growing up to do..we got outplayed, no excuses...as for living in the past???

:lol: :lol:

i'm just making a point..that 2 of the last 5 RRR games...tejas fans left their seats before the 3rd quarter even started..

grats again on the win...i'm sure we'll be returning the favor next year.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Moby Dick wrote: i'm just making a point..that 2 of the last 5 RRR games...tejas fans left their seats before the 3rd quarter even started..
in the idiotic context of the original post, this point can't be stressed enough.

and, the fact that "horn fan" can only mis-represent....should say something as well. for you non-RRS affiliated posters, listen and learn.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

why has it become the "Red River War" after Texas finally wins one?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

SoCalTrjn wrote:why has it become the "Red River War" after Texas finally wins one?
it was never red river (RR-) anything until corporate sponsors bought the naming rights in the late 90's.

it was just fucking Oklahoma-Texas or Texas-Oklahoma depending on your deal and where you sit. bare-knuckles and football.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Rack 88.