Mass Murderers Awarded Nobel Prize

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Meat Head
Elwood

Re: Mass Murderers Awarded Nobel Prize

Post by Meat Head »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:32 pm It's as if the Left forgot there's a difference between banning something and simply not mandating it. I suppose that's the totalitarian brain at work.
Yeah but they have feelings and know what is best for us crass despicables. Like New York liberals making gun laws to help Wells Nevada.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:32 pm It's as if the Left forgot there's a difference between banning something and simply not mandating it. I suppose that's the totalitarian brain at work.
Name one person, except maybe prisoners, that were forced to take the shot. If you have a choice, it’s not a mandate.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:56 pm
Name one person, except maybe prisoners, that were forced to take the shot. If you have a choice, it’s not a mandate.
You going to do that thing again where you redefine words?
Oxford wrote:man·date
/ˈmanˌdāt/
noun
an official order or commission to do something.
Department of Defense on August 24, 2021 wrote:...mandatory vaccination against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is necessary to protect the Force and defend the American people.
Gee, Wally, it looks like potatoe Joe and Lloyd Austin MANDATED a vaccine. That's weird cuz a disgraced attorney in Kalifornistan says that totally didn't happen. I'm not sure what to do here but my instincts say I should believe the official mandate from the DOD over the words of a known liar using a fake name. Call me crazy, but that's what I'm going with.

Insofar as naming one person, get a list of US military service members as of 8/24/2021 and subtract 8000 conscientious objectors. That fulfills your demands.

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:03 pm
/ˈmanˌdāt/
noun
Department of Defense on August 24, 2021 wrote:...mandatory vaccination against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is necessary to protect the Force and defend the American people.
Gee, Wally, it looks like potatoe Joe and Lloyd Austin MANDATED a vaccine. That's weird cuz a disgraced attorney in Kalifornistan says that totally didn't happen. I'm not sure what to do here but my instincts say I should believe the official mandate from the DOD over the words of a known liar using a fake name. Call me crazy, but that's what I'm going with.

Insofar as naming one person, get a list of US military service members as of 8/24/2021 and subtract 8000 conscientious objectors. That fulfills your demands.

BAM! Point. Set. Match.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:23 pm BAM! Point. Set. Match.
You have to remember though that you are an idiot just like the hillbilly. Nobody not in State care was forced to take the vax just like I said. That’s like saying people were mandated to wear a uniform yeah if you signed up for State care or were convicted of something the State can do shit to you that they can’t do to others. Plenty of people made the Choice to not be in their job (even military jobs) and not take the vax. You know, personal responsibility.

So to recap: the hillbilly and his sidekick are both advocating for prisoner’s rights since they were literally the only people strapped down and jabbed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:03 pm
/ˈmanˌdāt/
noun

Dude you literally said 8000 people didn’t do it. So you still haven’t named one person forced to do it. So post your little baby pics and get your BJs from your fanboys like Suddenly Sucking, but you haven’t proved shit, except for how stupid you are.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:54 pm Dude you literally said 8000 people didn’t do it. So you still haven’t named one person forced to do it. So post your little baby pics and get your BJs from your fanboys like Suddenly Sucking, but you haven’t proved shit, except for how stupid you are.
By way of response, will someone do me a favor and click on the picture I posted? That picture has an embedded hyperlink for some silly reason :mrgreen:

It'll open to a dead link but that doesn't matter. Please copy and paste the hyperlink from your address bar. Thanks in advance.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:If you have a choice, it’s not a mandate.
Stop flailing, and stop trying to create new definitions for things so that they fit your argument.

A mandate is an official order to do something.
HPG showed you the definition of the word.

The Covid "vaccines" were ABSOLUTELY mandated.
This is a FACT.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Asshole,

Some people have to work for a living and can’t walk away from a good job. Technically, you’re right…they could quit and lose their livelihood, their insurance, etc. But if keeping one’s job was important, yeah, the vax was mandated.

If you are under 65 and healthy and you willingly got vaxxed, you’re a bigger fool than we think.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:10 pm
Stop flailing, and stop trying to create new definitions for things so that they fit your argument.

A mandate is an official order to do something.
HPG showed you the definition of the word.

The Covid "vaccines" were ABSOLUTELY mandated.
This is a FACT.
Cling to that word all you want. Try to make it mean something it doesn’t. The only people forced to take the vax were prisoners, unless you have evidence to the contrary.

Other notable “mandates”:
Don’t speed
Always use your blinker
Don’t violate the Logan Act

You people are wack.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:15 pm Technically, you’re right
Which is the only kind of correct there really is.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:08 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:54 pm Dude you literally said 8000 people didn’t do it. So you still haven’t named one person forced to do it. So post your little baby pics and get your BJs from your fanboys like Suddenly Sucking, but you haven’t proved shit, except for how stupid you are.
By way of response, will someone do me a favor and click on the picture I posted? That picture has an embedded hyperlink for some silly reason :mrgreen:

It'll open to a dead link but that doesn't matter. Please copy and paste the hyperlink from your address bar. Thanks in advance.
Nice white flag.

So to recap:
The only people HighPantyBunch is actually advocating for are prisoners.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:Cling to that word all you want. Try to make it mean something it doesn’t.
LOL

You are the person who is flailing around, and trying to convince us that mandate means something that it doesn't.

The Covid "vaccines" were mandated.

The end.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So are speed limits. So what? As I said almost nobody was forced to do anything. I sure wasn’t. Apparently neither were you nor Novax nor millions of others were either. None of the Herman Cain award winners. The 8000 military? Nope. Not much of a mandate you fucking douche.
——-
Law and Order! Unless it effects me.

Sin,
You people*

*Fuck you MeatHead
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

I called this shit in spades. The picture I posted has an embedded hyperlink which reads:

www. heres/what/happens/next.com/Kierland_claims_the_vax_wasnt_forced__He_introduced_the_word_forced_into_the_conversation_because_he_knows_the_vax_was_mandated_so_he_needs_to_create_a_new_argument_he_can_win

So predictable. Page 3 of the Leftist playbook.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes an argument that matters. Again for slow hillbillies, lots of things are mandated. So what? Why do you think I pointed out that nobody was forcing non-prisoners to get jabbed- In My First Post About The Subject. The argument you want is meaningless. You are using mandate to mean forced when it doesn’t.

Law and Order, Sometimes.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

So you admit I called it. Nice white flag.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Called what? That I was calling you out for using mandate to mean forced when it isn’t? Yes that’s what I was doing. Showing you how stupid (or is it manipulative) you are. You still haven’t posted one person that was forced to do this that I haven’t already mentioned.
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:25 pm Nice white flag.
You should start a thread about it, you know, to show I’m not totally under your skin.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Thousands upon thousands of people were forced to get the goddam experimental vax. Most people have to work. In your warped world view, that’s not the case.

Normal people were forced to get the vax. Their employers MANDATED it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:So are speed limits. So what? As I said almost nobody was forced to do anything. I sure wasn’t. Apparently neither were you nor Novax nor millions of others were either. None of the Herman Cain award winners. The 8000 military? Nope. Not much of a mandate you fucking douche.
It WAS a mandate.

"Not much of one" is something you are trying to add to the equation to save your argument.

Even though the vax was mandated, Sam could have chosen to not take it.

That said, it was highly disgusting that the vax was mandated.
It is disgusting that good working people were threatened with losing their job if they didn't submit to taking a vax that had not been proven to be safe.

A lot of people DID lose their job over this.

Not kool.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

SS,
You might want to watch it or HighPantyBunch is going to be in here citing Oxford who notes that force means physical force. He will probably even start a thread about it if you do it again.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:29 pm Even though the vax was mandated, Sam could have chosen to not take it.
How can you type that and not see how stupid it is. Those two phrases are the opposite of each other.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Thousands of people employed by my employer were told to get the “vaccine” or lose their job. The employer mandated that their employees be vaccinated.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:32 pm
poptart wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:29 pm Even though the vax was mandated, Sam could have chosen to not take it.
How can you type that and not see how stupid it is. Those two phrases are the opposite of each other.
HPG posted the definition of mandate.

man·date
/ˈmanˌdāt/
noun

A person can chose not to comply with a mandate.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Remember when a really smart and good looking dude posted this:
They obfuscate and redefine words (woman, vaccine, immunity, etc) until they finally get cornered on their bullshit and then they scream "We knew that the whole time! Like...duhhhh."
That was pretty fukken prescient.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:33 pm Remember when a really smart and good looking dude posted this:
They obfuscate and redefine words (woman, vaccine, immunity, etc) until they finally get cornered on their bullshit and then they scream "We knew that the whole time! Like...duhhhh."
I don’t recall posting that, but I suppose there could be a second smart and good looking dude in here.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:35 pm Thousands of people employed by my employer were told to get the “vaccine” or lose their job. The employer mandated that their employees be vaccinated.
“Or” so not a mandate.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:38 pm
poptart wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:29 pm Even though the vax was mandated, Sam could have chosen to not take it.

man·date
/ˈmanˌdāt/
noun

Exactly. Nobody was forced to take it. Which is what so said… 20 posts ago.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:33 pm Remember when a really smart and good looking dude posted this:
When you ignore what actually happened it’s pretty easy to suck your own cock.

So to recap: the only people forced to take the vax were prisoners. Which is what I said originally.

Obfuscation indeed.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

At least one thing is confirmed:

Kierland is definitely a fucking attorney.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Pull your head out of your ass, Kierland. The Dept of Defense used the word "mandatory." Not me, not Sam, not FlopFart. Lloyd Austin used the word. In an official directive to armed forces personnell.

If you have a problem with the use of the word, take it up with him.

If you want to redefine what it means, fu k off, you don't get to do that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I get that you are pretty stupid but I told you at least once. You guys started using mandate in this thread, my point was that this use of the word was misleading. I don’t care who started using it first. You three were using it to make it seem like people were forced to do something when they weren’t. Saying “but Dark Brandon” is not helping your cause it’s only making you look more biased and foolish.

“Omg! My boss mandated I actually work to earn my pay check I must be a slave!”

Sin,
HighPanty and the Bunchers
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:41 am At least one thing is confirmed:

Kierland is definitely a fucking attorney.
At least you got one thing right in this thread.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:13 am my point was that this use of the word was misleading.
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:07 am If you have a problem with the use of the word, take it up with [Lloyd Austin].

If you want to redefine what it means, fu k off, you don't get to do that.
And around we go.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m taking it up with the twats that are using it here.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:30 am
poptart wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:38 pm

man·date
/ˈmanˌdāt/
noun

Exactly. Nobody was forced to take it. Which is what so said… 20 posts ago.
You said this...

And you were WRONG about that.
It has been repeatedly shown to you that you were wrong about that.

Mandate does not mean that a person has no choice.
A mandate is an official order, which a person CAN choose to refuse.

Yet you continue to squirm, twist, deny, obfuscate, and LIE in this thread.

Just stop and eject, guy.

Everyone can see what has happened here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Mandate does not mean that a person has no choice.
A mandate is an official order, which a person CAN choose to refuse.”

So they have a choice. Who’s the one that should pack it in?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:So they have a choice.

Were the "vaccines" mandated?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No, unless you were a prisoner. Again, nice to see you standing up for prisoners rights.