Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

KPG:

Yellow Snowflake
Shut up, Randy!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Bud Light for the Mentally Ill

Post by smackaholic »

Care to point out what rights I am attempting to withhold?

I do believe that people have the right to dress up and play make believe all they want, so long as they don't violate others' rights in the process. I even believe they have the right to self mutilate once they reach 21.

I think the age of 30 would be better, but when I look at rights restrictions and laws, it's hard to find much past the age of 21.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The right to have a penis, a dress, and book in front of a kid.

Now you show me one right guys in dresses violate of yours.

You really are a fucking Nazi.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland Post Guess:
Nazi Pedo

I'll bet the rent on this one.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

OTST
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:44 pm Kierland Post Guess: Two of the following three:
1. Snowflake
2. Pedo
3. Nazi
4. What about your fear of lipstick
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yellow
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The menatlly ill are often violent and intolerant... :shock:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1642024373484912642
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:53 pm The right to have a penis, a dress, and book in front of a kid.

Do you think parents have the right to decide when and if their children should be exposed to things of a sexual nature?

Little kids are impressionable. Last thing I need is someone planting the idea in his/her head that they can become the opposite sex.

Of course, being a good Marxist, you think this is the state's job.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Smack, K and his cohorts want the government involved in EVERY aspect of our and our children’s’ lives. Of course he doesn’t think parents should have any say-so about what their kids are taught.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:10 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:53 pm The right to have a penis, a dress, and book in front of a kid.

Do you think parents have the right to decide when and if their children should be exposed to things of a sexual nature?

Little kids are impressionable. Last thing I need is someone planting the idea in his/her head that they can become the opposite sex.

Of course, being a good Marxist, you think this is the state's job.
Name one parent who has had that choice taken away? You are scared because you are stupid and you think shit is happening that isn’t.
So to recap you can’t name one thing a trans invaders tour rights. And yet you still want to invade their. But again, we all know what you really want to invade.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:15 pm Smack, K and his cohorts want the government involved in EVERY aspect of our and our children’s’ lives. Of course he doesn’t think parents should have any say-so about what their kids are taught.
I homeschool dumbass. You are so far off the mark it’s funny.
If
You
Don’t
The
School
Don’t
Send
Your
Kid
There

Don’t want the feds involved in your school? Don’t take their money. Easy peasy.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Everyone can't homeschool. And why on earth should Queer theory and drag queens telling queer stories be allowed into public grade schools? No one is in any way imposing on them. But they are very much seeking to impose upon the general public. There's a blatant double standard going on--with no explanation at all.
Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

What parent wants an elementary school teacher trained to teach English or math imparting their views on sexuality to their kids?!

We are falling further and further behind other countries as far as the education we provide our youngsters. Why are we concentrating on teaching sexuality rather than geography and history and math?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sex Ed is important. Name one school that is being inappropriate about it. Of course you can’t cause this is all just made up BS like pizza parlors that your masters told you to be worried about.

But keep calling people mentally I’ll who aren’t, it’s so Nazi of you.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sex ed shouldn't be learned in school. It should be learned in the back of a station wagon or mini-van. Kids turn out better that way.

Sincerely,
Sarah Palin
Lauren Boebert
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:50 pm Sex Ed is important. Name one school that is being inappropriate about it. Of course you can’t cause this is all just made up BS like pizza parlors that your masters told you to be worried about.

Right here, asshole...why would this sort of "education" be imposed in any public school--any age?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641845705265369089
Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I recall two trans persons in our “backwoods hick” area during the late 70s and the 80s. They were more a curiosity than anything that incited anger or hostility. One was an artist IIRC and the story was that “she” had been operated on in Europe. No big deal as I said. Just unusual. The other was arrested for contributing to minors’ delinquency or something like that. “She” was providing beer to underage boys at her place. No idea what became of her. I think the artist may have died of old age.

My point? It’s not the individuals who are the concern. I don’t GARA about what they do with other adults. The problem is the pushing of queer and transgender shit into elementary schools. Yes, it is being done and that is fact.

Why? Please, someone explain why it’s so goddam important to expose little children to this stuff? Without belligerence, justify the introduction of this material to elementary age kids.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

AGAIN, name one school that is doing why you say. You can’t because your lying. You were told to be pissed off by your masters and so you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:22 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:50 pm Sex Ed is important. Name one school that is being inappropriate about it. Of course you can’t cause this is all just made up BS like pizza parlors that your masters told you to be worried about.

Right here, asshole...why would this sort of "education" be imposed in any public school--any age?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641845705265369089
I don’t click your infected AI links. I hit was the name of the school, grade, proof of the actual assignment.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:47 pm The menatlly ill are often violent and intolerant... :shock:

Mostly peaceful, as per usual.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Orange County, Va., Board revokes funding for arts center over drag design class.”

The real crime is going out in public looking like these turds.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, all we want is acceptance...er... :oops:

Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:47 am
Yeah I saw your response earlier and I think that we're actually a lot closer on this than it might seem. I don't really understand "gayness" because I'm not gay. And I don't see the attraction of the trannie lifestyle because I'm not part of it. But I don't see it as harmful. To each their own. But the thing about "fake shit" I don't really get. If somebody wants to dress up it's no skin off of my ass. There's a lot of fake shit going around that's a lot more disturbing than dressing up as...whatever. People are gonna do what they want to do. But I feel that a certain political party has grabbed onto this as a wedge issue and have convinced most of their constituency that it's some kind of insidious plot to "groom" and steal our children. That's fake bullshit on the highest order. IMHO. But SOP for the past 50 years or so to rile up their base on any culture war issue they can come up with. The evil liberals have been out to destroy our country in one way or another for the past half century. Somehow the nation has survived though.

They do this because they have no platform other than liberals are evil and government is too big. No fucking idea on how to actually run a country. No specific policies on how to solve any actual problems, or anything like that.
Listen to Jordan Peterson's take on the problem with allowing young people to venture down the transexual past. Young girls in particular are very prone being insecure about their bodies. It is why anorexia is basically a 100% female thing. The number of girls identifying as trans has skyrocketed. And promoting a position that they should be allowed to mutilate themselves is criminal.

He says the data shows that the overwhelming majority of young people that ID as trans end up being garden variety homosexuals.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Let me guess he never showed said “data” am I right?

Dude is a hack and anyone that listens to him un-ironically should be mocked as a mush brained Jim Jonesian.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jim Jones was an overt Communist who completely supported the Black Panthers and similar radical lunatics. :oops:

Is Squirm Worm just an algorithmic troll asshole? :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Whoosh right over your head.

And I love the IKYAAIBWAI.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Peterson's takes are based on solid experience and achievement. The entire premise of encouraging teens to question--and act upon--suggestions that they're "in the wrong body" is itself depraved and diabolic. :twisted:

Upon what the fuck does Squirm Worm base its asinine spurts? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Science. I hope that helps.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:07 pm Science. I hope that helps.
Transexualism is culture, not science. Also the detrans sub-reddit is exclusively women. Men detrans via suicide.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Lady, you are deep.

Don't ever stop.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:34 pm
Transexualism is culture, not science. Also the detrans sub-reddit is exclusively women. Men detrans via suicide.
The feeling that you need to be in a dress is not culturally.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Isn't Transexualism a Death Cab for Cutie album?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:34 pm
Yes, because being trans is very popular amongst society in general these days....:meds:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Exactly, "Diego," the fact that "trans" should be a negligable factor in society is belied by the outrageous degree of its sudden prominence. It's everywhere as far as media, the Biden shitshow, the NCAA, and blue-haired screaming protestors with obvious mental disorders.

Who's behind this grotesque promotion? What's the agenda? :oops:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And by "mentally disordered," let's be specific... :shock:

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

OTSAI
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

As with the alphabet mafia's ever expanding nomenclature of ludicrous letters I have no idea what it means ... :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s because you are shitty AI.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Obsessed