3 Dead Children, 3 Dead Adults In TN School Shooting

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: 3 Dead Children, 3 Dead Adults In TN School Shooting

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The issue isn't wigs or lipstick at all. Rather, it is the wholsesale abdication of the media, academia, the DNC, and apparently the medical establishment itself to the bizarre and thoroughly perverse premise of gender dysphoria no longer being properly regarded as a serious mental disorder--and instead regard it as some sort of natural and proper conditio which is need of both "affirmation" and protection. And any responsible doctors or psychotherapists--or anyone--who decries this utter lunacy is pilloried and attacked.

No one here can defend "trans" as an actual event in the first place. No one can actually support the premise that psychology somehow subsumes biology. And no one can offer a clear reason as to the phenomenal sudden increase in gender dysphoria in the past five years alone.

As to the aggressive and unprecedented intrusion of the Queer agenda into public schools, the military, academia, the media, and the coprporate world in general, this is a genuine threat to America and Western civilization. And it's not about various people being gay. No, it's an overall assault on the basis of society--which is exactly what various Marxist/ Feminist/BLM/Queer agencies clearly demand.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So it’s that they took over capitalism and you hate that so you call them Marxist.

Even for AI you are really bad at this.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The CCP is promoting the hell out of this to American youth. At the same time, they are ridding their society of any suggestion of femininity in males.

It won’t be long. They’ve got us by the balls for sure.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So it’s the yellow hoard now. Is there anything you are not scared of Mr. Snowflake?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's not about Marxists per se, but only that the Marxist agenda underscores these various grifter movements.

The most bizarre and most affronting of these of course is the "trans" movement.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But when it comes to Marxist professors spurring on this whole demented agenda...welll :oops:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/michiga ... 00067.html
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Marxist movement that took over capitalism and used it the way it was intended.

So the Marxist Capitalists. Gotcha.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, it's just squirmy little vermin like the professor--and...you.. :doh:

Capitalism isn't even in the equation. Except that grifters like BLM eagerly extort millions from corporations. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:33 pm No, it's just squirmy little vermin like the professor--and...you.. :doh:

Capitalism isn't even in the equation. Except that grifters like BLM eagerly extort millions from corporations. :oops:
But Marxist are.
You are an idiot.

How about those middies?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Booger wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:34 pm The CCP is promoting the hell out of this to American youth. At the same time, they are ridding their society of any suggestion of femininity in males.

It won’t be long. They’ve got us by the balls for sure.
For the last 5-10 years I find myself wondering if maybe we'll be better off when the CCP takes over. I mean, yeah, they are ruthless, corrupt despicable authoritarians, but at least they're not idiots.

When they do take over, they will absolutely crush any BLM or Queer bullshit.

Maybe we really don't deserve a republic.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Becoming a leftist to own the libs.

Peak idiocy.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But the CCP is entirely Capitalistic, just with overt totalitarian social control. And there's the odd bit of irony that the Han Chinese are hands down the most racist people on earth. Do you suppose they'd ever allow jogger "communities" to form in their massive land? :wink:
Before God was, I am
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Has the FBI beat down Jane Fonda's door yet for saying on The View just DAYS before this attack that the way to fight back against Pro-Lifers was "murder"?

Nah....won't happen.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:35 am
Sven Golly wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:03 pm
General Peters wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:04 pm

once again, I don't even have an NFL team, I am a UVA fan....my avatar has always been Snyder since I have been told for years that I resemble him. Lots of lying asses off in unison here, trying to transform lies into truth. Like dtown said, since there are no links of .net, we're immediately seeing shameless lying ....just like from the administration they idolize. Typical libs- lying profusely without a conscience and never being accountable.
Amen General. If the libs that haunt this board had strolled over to .net once in awhile, they'd know the score.

Libs have no ability to grasp irony or sarcasm. That's why they despise Trump so. His sarcastic trolling gave them fits.

I've been told I look like Jim Gaffigan, and I would post him as my avatar out of irony, not my love of him or his comedy.

He is dead to me after he decided to alienate 0ver 50% of his audience by trashing Trump supporters.

That's right dude. Self-deprecation in any form is a bewildering concept to them...since they are all tense, paranoid, guarded. It's what happens when you aren't rooted in truth. Like you said, typical libs. Great fukken examples!
You just got trolled by an old lady dude.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hey maggot, shut the fuck up.

At issue is the blatant call to violence by the lunatic Queer mafia and its desperate Marxist backers. And by that I refer to the "Trans Day Of Vengeance" planned and apparently still on... :oops:
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:16 am Becoming a leftist to own the libs.

Peak idiocy.
More like picking sane lefties over insane lefties.

Lesser of two evils, pretty much.

Also, as has already been mentioned, the Chinks learned from the failure of the Soviets and allow capitalism to drive it all.

What the Chinks have is basically Chinese fascism.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:11 am
For the last 5-10 years I find myself wondering if maybe we'll be better off when the CCP takes over. I mean, yeah, they are ruthless, corrupt despicable authoritarians, but at least they're not idiots.

When they do take over, they will absolutely crush any BLM or Queer bullshit.
I’ve been trying to convey that message for years. All these folks trying to bring down our system will be in for one helluva surprise when the Chinese run things. Just as you pointed out, they will not tolerate any bullshit along the lines of BLM, gays, etc. They despise everyone other than their own and they also are quite comfortable sacrificing millions of their own to achieve their goals. There’s not a racist in America who can hold a candle to the Chinese.

Be careful what you wish for, Diego/Kierland.

You might want to read a little about Chinese history and the current leadership.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:54 am

So it was all a trolljob despite he saying "no" when they said "she's joking".... yeah, ok.

And I suppose the White House Press Secretary was trolling when he broke bread with terrorists and apologized to the Trans community after an indoctrinated lefttard did a premeditated terrorist attack on Christians, right? That's this administration's OFFICIAL position on this; bowing and sympathizing with mentally ill terrorists.

ANd who supports this administration every step of the way? YOU, motherfukker... YOU.

No shame whatsoever. Like I said earlier, you're a sick fukk.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

This administration is diseased.

Its misplaced concentration on LGBTQ issues is leading to disaster for this country.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The avoidance of discussing the original subject matter is clear evidence of guilt complexes.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:08 pm The avoidance of discussing the original subject matter is clear evidence of guilt complexes.
Not any guilt here. I’m not a gun person.

But we certainly have strayed from the topic, haven’t we?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:06 am
Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:16 am Becoming a leftist to own the libs.

Peak idiocy.
More like picking sane lefties over insane lefties.

Lesser of two evils, pretty much.

Also, as has already been mentioned, the Chinks learned from the failure of the Soviets and allow capitalism to drive it all.

What the Chinks have is basically Chinese fascism.
Yes people who run slave camps are more sane than people that just want you to stop harassing people in dresses.

You love authoritarians because you have no thoughts of your own and just want to be told what to do.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:22 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:08 pm The avoidance of discussing the original subject matter is clear evidence of guilt complexes.
Not any guilt here. I’m not a gun person.

But we certainly have strayed from the topic, haven’t we?
Typical RWT. Blame someone else when your were the one that strayed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:46 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:54 am

So it was all a trolljob despite he saying "no" when they said "she's joking".... yeah, ok.

And I suppose the White House Press Secretary was trolling when he broke bread with terrorists and apologized to the Trans community after an indoctrinated lefttard did a premeditated terrorist attack on Christians, right? That's this administration's OFFICIAL position on this; bowing and sympathizing with mentally ill terrorists.

ANd who supports this administration every step of the way? YOU, motherfukker... YOU.

No shame whatsoever. Like I said earlier, you're a sick fukk.
You were the one that agreed it’s trolling. At least when your side did it.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:11 am For the last 5-10 years I find myself wondering if maybe we'll be better off when the CCP takes over. I mean, yeah, they are ruthless, corrupt despicable authoritarians, but at least they're not idiots.
The answer is no.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:08 pmThe avoidance of discussing the original subject matter is clear evidence of guilt complexes.
A mentally ill white woman who was failed by her parents, by her Protestant Christian faith, and by Big Pharma, killed six innocent human beings -- and she is still afforded both woman privilege and white privilege in the media's handling of the aftermath. In spite of her pronouns being 'he/him'.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:28 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:08 pmThe avoidance of discussing the original subject matter is clear evidence of guilt complexes.
A mentally ill white woman who was failed by her parents, by her Protestant Christian faith, and by Big Pharma, killed six innocent human beings -- and she is still afforded both woman privilege and white privilege in the media's handling of the aftermath. In spite of her pronouns being 'he/him'.
Her trans privilege is what will get this story memory holed lickity split. It will be like it never happened in a month.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh you no, you QTards will remember THIS one forever.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Additional information that should have alerted authorities to the mental condition of the POS shooter:

She/he/it drove a Honda Fit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah republicans are never funny, at least not on purpose.