Head Nazi stroking out.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: Head Nazi stroking out.

Post by The Big Pickle »

Keep dreaming dumbokunt faggots....

No way Sleepy Creepy Joe and Kommie Kammala are beating this GOAT!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I have called Cheeto out repeatedly. The gold star family thing was and still is a huge embarrassment. What does saying so again do for you?

What I don’t see is Dems calling out their team for their shit.

But this is just look over here so we don’t have to discuss the horrible Atlantic article. Never mind other media members requesting the sources.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:56 pm I have called Cheeto out repeatedly. The gold star family thing was and still is a huge embarrassment. What does saying so again do for you?

But this is just look over here so we don’t have to discuss the horrible Atlantic article. Never mind other media members requesting the sources.
OK. So which one of our "team" is trying to run the country like a family organized crime business?

Which one of our "team" won't let any bills even come up for a vote in the Senate, even though he has piles of them on his desk, some passed even with bipartisan majorities in the House?

I could go on.

Wait. Nancy shouldn't have gotten her hair blown out while not wearing a mask in a salon owned by Tucker Carlson fangirl. You got me there.
Anything else?

For someone who often accuses others of "whataboutism" it's very strong in you.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

This is why we never believe him for anything. He lies about anything and everything, even the easily provable lies like this...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2245033984

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ ... 7903991809

2016 : He means what he says!!!
2020 : That's not what he meant to say...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:56 pm I have called Cheeto out repeatedly. The gold star family thing was and still is a huge embarrassment. What does saying so again do for you?

After a couple of weeks of cucking and then two posts in he hits the whataboutism button. Fat greedy pile of shit.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:56 pm But this is just look over here so we don’t have to discuss the horrible Atlantic article.

If you've read the story, and have been paying attention, there's no way you doubt this. The main damning part was the analysis of Trump's view of human actions as transactional only. He's not necessarily calling dead soldiers losers out of mendacity... the guy truly doesn't understand why they would sign up if they had other options. Just the way dude was brought up and sees the world.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

But it's fake news from a failing magazine. I don't know why anybody would even read it because it's from a failing magazine.
In fact, I've been told that all of the magazines are failing. I don't know, I don't read many magazines. But this one is failing more than any of the others.
Last edited by Mikey on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:34 pm Mikey,

Do you have a link to this recording? If so I would like to hear it.

So far it is my understanding that 4 unnamed sources make the claim this article or was based on. Has any of these unnamed sources stepped forward to support this article?

It seems if this were true it would be the end of Trump if one of more came forward or had a recording. Without it it seems like typical media bullshit regardless of side.
You really think the man who called John McCain a loser because he got caught, avoids trips to US military grave yards, and wipes his ass with public service wouldn't call war dead losers?

Left Shitter's back, dropping T1B's IQ level by 50 points. Rice wants its degree back.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

John McCain was a LOSER!

Only reason he got into the academy was because his grandpa was the commander of the 7th fleet.
Graduated bottom of his class
Crashed numerous aircraft in training
Killed the most people on an aircraft carrier by firing a missile on deck
Got shot down because he was a hotdog moron over Hanoi

FUKKKEN LOSER!

And that's before he got into politics!

Think I'm lying?

Ask Mvscal!

Mvscal knows I'm telling the truth!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:40 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:56 pm But this is just look over here so we don’t have to discuss the horrible Atlantic article.

If you've read the story, and have been paying attention, there's no way you doubt this. The main damning part was the analysis of Trump's view of human actions as transactional only. He's not necessarily calling dead soldiers losers out of mendacity... the guy truly doesn't understand why they would sign up if they had other options. Just the way dude was brought up and sees the world.
This is right.

Since there is no tape of him speaking the disparaging words, there will be two views on it.

Dump supporters will claim it is fake.
Dump detractors will believe it to be true.

I've said for a very long time that behind closed doors Donald laffs his ass off at his supporters, whom he considers to be losers and rubes.
The Christians, the military people -- he thinks they are stupid losers.
He is just using them.

As m2 said, Donald views people only in relation to what they can do for him.

Don Dump is morally bankrupt.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:00 am

This is right.

Since there is no tape of him speaking the disparaging words, there will be two views on it.

I've said for a very long time that behind closed doors Donald laffs his ass off at his supporters, whom he considers to be losers and rubes.
He is just using them.

As m2 said, Donald views people only in relation to what they can do for him.

Don Dump is morally bankrupt.

Poptart gets it.

I'm just glad that Trumpublicans only make up 30-40 percent of the population and the racists are a minority of the American population. It's going to get ugly for Trump when the election ends and he NEVER paid off his debt to Russia. I shit you not... his family is going to end up at the bottom of lake in Siberia.

And frankly, I think it's well deserved.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

FiatLux wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:12 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:05 pm But...but...but...

Kamalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

You left out Portland.

It's all they have.
It's all they need.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

They have their delusions so why do they seven need Portland?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Atlantic article basically saved Stars and Stripes. Because Trump hates the free press.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

That's astute. Bears more discussion... because he isn't the only one, and that thought process extends to universities attended, employment accepted and email addresses utilized. But mostly because he's not the only one.

Off topic, did McClellan intentionally Benedict Arnold Lincoln?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:53 pm

The Atlantic article basically saved Stars and Stripes. Because Trump hates the free press.
Did they?

The Atlantic is a left wing rag. Military Times is not:
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your ... -dissolve/

The tweet came after the Pentagon notified Stars and Stripes that it’s final newspaper publication will be released this month. On Friday morning, USA Today reported that the Pentagon distributed a memo to the publication instructing the publisher to craft a plan to dissolve the publication.

The memo, written by Col. Paul Haverstick Jr., added that the publication’s last issue in all forms would be Sept. 30.

Stars and Stripes confirmed to Military Times it received the memo in August. 

The Pentagon revealed in February that its budget request would cut more than $15 million Stars and Stripes receives annually, totaling approximately $8.7 million in operations and maintenance funds and roughly $6.9 million in overseas contingency operations.
So... what happened in February?
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... n-funding/

“Stars and Stripes has provided a valuable service to millions of military members and the Department of Defense (DoD) for more than 70 years," Pentagon spokesman Lt. Col. Christopher Logan said in a statement to Military Times. "Their hard work and dedication in reporting on issues that matter the most to the military community continues to be of value.”

“However, as we look forward to the current budget proposal and beyond, the DoD must prioritize spending to support our warfighters in the most critical areas of need," Logan said. "Therefore, the Department has made the difficult decision that, beginning in fiscal year 2021, it will no longer provide appropriated funds to Stars and Stripes.”

This isn’t the first time federal funding for Stars and Stripes has been on the chopping block. For example, Stars and Stripes was in jeopardy of losing $12 million it received in federal funding in 2016, but ultimately continued receiving federal support.
Obama was still in office in 2016. No one knew who the candidates were going to be in February 2016 (though there were some ideas about incoming, like this year).

This isn't about Trump, like it wasn't about Obama.

This is about the Pentagon.

Lolita Baldor

@lbaldor

·

Feb 10, 2020

DOD waging war on it's own media - cuts $$ for the military’s independent newspaper, Stars and Stripes, first published in 1861. Elaine McCusker, DOD comptroller, tells reporters: ”coming into the modern age .. newspapers probably not the best way that we communicate any longer."

Stripes Ombudsman

@StripesOmbudsm1

Thanks for spreading the word. Stars and Stripes' mission is not to communicate the DoD or command message, but to be an independent, First Amendment publication that serves the troops -- especially deployed troops. So her 'we communicate' misses the mission.

11:42 AM · Feb 10, 2020

What's happening within the Pentagon?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:00 am

This is right.

The actual evidence available proves that it is a lie. John Bolton wrote about this event in his book long before this fiction was published. He made it very clear that Marine 1 was concerned about the low cloud ceiling (s'up, Kobe?) and wouldn't fly. The motorcade would have presented a huge clusterfuck on the tiny roads leading to the cemetery.

Several people who were actually at the meeting including Bolton, have gone on record as saying this never happened.

The Atlantic has...anonymous sources. Oh, OK.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And of course Bolton is a man of unimpeachable integrity.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:54 pm And of course Bolton is a man of unimpeachable integrity.
He wrote a book to motherfuck Trump and you think he would have left that out if it happened?!?

Yeah, you are a credulous dumbfuck.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:33 pm
Mikey wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:54 pm And of course Bolton is a man of unimpeachable integrity.
He wrote a book to motherfuck Trump and you think he would have left that out if it happened?!?

Yeah, you are a credulous dumbfuck.
You think you know Bolton’s motivation for doing whatever he does?

Let me clue you in. He didn’t write the book to motherfuck Trump.

Yeah, you are a naive little pissant pedophile.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:07 pm OK. So which one of our "team" is trying to run the country like a family organized crime business?

Which one of our "team" won't let any bills even come up for a vote in the Senate, even though he has piles of them on his desk, some passed even with bipartisan majorities in the House?
Ok, I'll play.

The QB of your team, Sleepy Joe.

He has a long history of family members getting rich because they were related to Joe. Hunter Biden's ridiculous Ukraine deal and Joe on video-fukking-tape bragging about dictating to foreign officials to get his loser kids company an advantage. This is irrefutable to anyone with the slightest bit of honesty.

So there, an actual concrete example of Joe playing Mafia games.

Now,how about you give me anything close to this regarding any of the Cheeto-spawn.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:The actual evidence available proves that it is a lie. John Bolton wrote about this event in his book long before this fiction was published.
Then it is your opinion that all of the other things Bolton wrote about Donald Dump are true?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:05 am
mvscal wrote:The actual evidence available proves that it is a lie. John Bolton wrote about this event in his book long before this fiction was published.
Then it is your opinion that all of the other things Bolton wrote about Donald Dump are true?
Pedokkkal set himself up for that, but I am sure he will pick and choose what he believes from the Walrus.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Remember when he gave this as a reason for not visiting the WWI gravesite ?

"By the way, when the helicopter couldn't fly to the first cemetery in France because of almost zero visibility I suggested driving," Trump tweeted. "Secret Service said NO, too far from airport & big Paris shutdown" for centennial events attended by world leaders.

(However, French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and other world leaders appeared to have no problems visiting sites outside Paris on Saturday.)

Secret Service Said No to WWI Cemetery Visit in France, Trump Says

He didn't want to go out into the rain, because it would muss up his "beautiful" hair.

He's pressed by aides as to the importance of the visit.

He gets angry and responds defensively, saying it's not important to go to visit "losers" and "suckers".

White House spin machine takes over.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Helicopters love flying in the fog....just ask kobe!

Nobody believes this nonstop except low IQ morons and wind chime selling faggots. Or both!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Who would have thunk that the two dumbest lawyers in America would both be on this message board?

What are the odds?

WOWSA!

A midget retard and a descendant of Slave owners....both wacko dumbokunts...both on this message board.

Amazing!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:46 am
Mikey wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:07 pm OK. So which one of our "team" is trying to run the country like a family organized crime business?

Ok, I'll play.

The QB of your team, Sleepy Joe.

He has a long history of family members getting rich because they were related to Joe. Hunter Biden's ridiculous Ukraine deal and Joe on video-fukking-tape bragging about dictating to foreign officials to get his loser kids company an advantage. This is irrefutable to anyone with the slightest bit of honesty.

So there, an actual concrete example of Joe playing Mafia games.

Now,how about you give me anything close to this regarding any of the Cheeto-spawn.
Swung on and missed.

Are you seriously this delusional / misinformed?

Care to try again?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:40 pm Pickle, your orange shitstain hero wears makeup. Here's the reality:

That's fucked up.

What's even more fucked up is that spray tanner and the toupe do make him look younger.... :? its still a long way from this piece of ass

but putting the two photos together, there is a not insignificant difference. I guess men do have an expiration date, like women, which they have to fight to keep from passing if they want to stay relevant in a visual world ...

Poor Biden looks animatronic these days, himself. But what does he really look like?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:I've said for a very long time that behind closed doors Donald laffs his ass off at his supporters, whom he considers to be losers and rubes.
Michael Cohen’s tell-all memoir makes the case that President Donald Trump is “guilty of the same crimes” that landed his
former fixer in federal prison and looks to put some daylight between Trump and his evangelical Christian base by relaying
what Trump really thinks of them.

According to an excerpt published in the Washington Post, Cohen writes that after Trump met evangelical leaders during
the 2016 campaign and they prayed for him he made disparaging remarks at their expense.

Trump allegedly said: “Can you believe that bulls--t? Can you believe people believe that bulls--t?”
“The cosmic joke was that Trump convinced a vast swathe of working-class white folks in the Midwest that he cared about
their well-being,” Cohen writes in relation to the event. “The truth was that he couldn’t care less.”

https://www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/tru ... ssion=true

Of course.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

But Soft tart,

Don't Jews believe the same thing about Christ Jesus?

Don't Israelis believe the same thing of American Christians who put Israeli interests before American interests, in the belief it will hasten the Second Coming?

Cohen is a Jew, and Trump is the pro-Israelest pro-Israeler who ever pro-Israeled.
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/pre ... d=68586820

I mean, really. Naming part of the Golan Heights after Trump, back last June?
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/17/poli ... index.html

Cohen sold Trump out, but is keeping the shekels he got for doing it, poptart.
https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politi ... utType=amp

What happened since December? or is it anti-semitism :meds: these days to discuss it?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Cohen was a bag of shit, no doubt.
He willingly participated in all sort of immoral and illegal activities.

He was sentenced and has stepped away from that now.
Better late than never.

People are free to be anti-Christian and to speak down on Christians.
No problem.

However, Donald praises evangelicals in public.
And he in fact claims to be a believer.

I'm a protestant, a presbyterian

- Donald
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

57 days... and "white trash" will be removed from leadership of our country.

It's the American way.

Some Americans are super smart and will regain control of this country.

You wouldn't have an internet... if you didn't have "Liberals" who invented it.

It's time for the San Francisco Bay Area to retake control of America.

President San Francisco is coming.

Enjoy, "the truth".
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:17 am 57 days... and "white trash" will be removed from leadership of our country.

It's the American way.

Some Americans are super smart and will regain control of this country.

You wouldn't have an internet... if you didn't have "Liberals" who invented it.

It's time for the San Francisco Bay Area to retake control of America.

President San Francisco is coming.

Enjoy, "the truth".
What does any of that have to do with you personally?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I live here.

I'm/we San Franciscans are going to make America Great Again.

Isn't that Great !?!

We've got an off-shore breeze tomorrow at 5:46 am... time to carve with my 7 foot 6 Yater... no need for 6 foot 4 G&S swallow tail...

Old School... having the shows closed has been heaven...

the truth
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Is surfing for artists like golfing for executives? a networking hustle?

If the shows are closed, how do you ensure buyers still know you exist and don't take their business elsewhere? there are no substitutes for physical shows?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Did this guy make it out alive?

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Nice going Trumpers.

Results Are In: Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Was A COVID 'Super Spreader' Costing Billions

250,000 cases.
$12 billion in cost to the public.

When people wonder why we can't reopen our economy any further, it's because of things like this that keep the incident rate of Covid so high, and spreads it out nationwide.

We are causing additional lost lives, and additional economic damage because so many dumbasses insist on prolonging all of this.

This is exactly why we have a fucked up College Football season with no/or limited fans and half of the big-boy conferences are not even playing.

Fuck you, Trumpers !

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I DL'd the paper that was based on. It seems very long and scientific.

Must be fake science.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Mikey wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:34 pm
I DL'd the paper that was based on. It seems very long and scientific.

Must be fake science.

Yeah.

They source this information. In this case, from Kniesner and Sullivan's Aug paper "The Forgotten Numbers: A Closer Look at COVID-19 Non-Fatal Valuations"

The Forgotten Numbers: A Closer Look at COVID-19 Non-Fatal Valuations by Thomas J. Kniesner, Ryan Sullivan :: SSRN

Our research estimates Covid-19 non-fatal economic losses in the U.S. using detailed data on cumulative cases and hospitalizations from January 22, 2020 to July 27, 2020, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). As of July 27, 2020, the cumulative confirmed number of cases was about 4.2 million with almost 300,000 of them entailing hospitalizations. Due to data collection limitations the confirmed totals reported by the CDC under-count the actual number of cases and hospitalizations in the U.S. Using standard assumptions provided by the CDC, we estimate that as of July 27, 2020, the actual number of cumulative Covid-19 cases in the U.S. is about 47 million with almost 1 million involving hospitalizations. Applying value per statistical life (VSL) and relative severity/injury estimates from the Department of Transportation (DOT), we estimate an overall non-fatal unadjusted valuation of $2.2 trillion for the U.S. with a weighted average value of about $46,000 per case. This is almost 40% higher than the total valuation of $1.6 trillion (using about $11 million VSL from the DOT) for all approximately 147,000 Covid-19 fatalities. We also show a variety of estimates that adjust the non-fatal valuations by the dreaded and uncertainty aspect of Covid-19, age, income, and a factor related to fatality categorization. The adjustments show current overall non-fatal valuations ranging from about $1.5 trillion to about $9.6 trillion. Finally, we use CDC forecast data to estimate non-fatal valuations through November 2020, and find that the overall cumulative valuation increases from about $2.2 trillion to about $5.7 trillion or to about 30 percent of GDP. Because of the larger numbers of cases involved our calculations imply that non-fatal infections are as economically serious in the aggregate as ultimately fatal infections.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

m2 wrote:When people wonder why we can't reopen our economy any further