It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Re: Trump Doubles Down on Racist Pandering

Post by Truman »

Still can't find the tweet, I see...

Let's review, Mereman:

If you say Baltimore ISNT a rat infested shithole, you're defending a rat-infested shithole. And if you agree Baltimore is a rat-infested shithole, you're agreeing with our president. Ain't this fun? Let's do the MSM next!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You asked a question I answered it. I also predicted your response would be inane. The tweet is racist by it’s totality, which I explained. He doesn’t have to call people mvscals in it for it to be racist. You can try and narrow the evidence in an attempt to frame the answer the way you want, but that is not what you asked.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Truman wrote:You have nothing to offer our society anyway, and nobody would miss you when they find your stupid, junky ass face-down in a back alley dumpster. Do the board a favor and kill yourself.
WOAH!!

Lordy.

I thought we were all friends in here.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Baltimore is a shithole.

No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

So is Detroit, Oakland, and a dozen more cities that I could rattle off without even thinking about it.

But there are some problems with Donald's comments.

1. His racism has already shown itself many different times, so he isn't going to get any benefit of the doubt with this latest episode.

2. Donald is presiding over Baltimore. Have you thought about that? He is the president of all of the cities of America.

3. Since he is presiding over Baltimore, does he think he is trying to give them a "pep talk" by lashing out at the city this way?

4. His leadership skills are sorely lacking. Even though Baltimore is a shithole, there are people there who want to have a sense of pride. You have to embrace people when you are a leader. You have to find common ground and try to speak words that inspire people. Just acting like you're up on a perch looking down, and then hammering away on them, does not motivate any emotion other than -----> resentment.

5. Donald is balm for a lot of bitter white America right now, but he is not helping anything in the long term.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screwy just further proved his racist thinking by calling Detroit and Milwaukee shitholes.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:25 pm Screwy just further proved his racist thinking by calling Detroit and Milwaukee shitholes.
Oh, I thought you wanted the truth? Of course, you're not interested in the truth. You're interested in Trump kneepadding. You're a coward just like Truman and your asswipe president.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:12 am Answer the question, you disingenuous fuck: Is Baltimore a shithole or isn't it? And what about Trump's tweets were racist? You got nothing because you ARE nothing.
Fuck you. How is that answer? Again, you know nothing about Bmore nor Cummings' district. It is certainly not a shithole.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:Fuck you. How is that answer?

:)
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Reagan, Nixon, and Rebozo getting off...

Ronnie with a "monkeys" balst.

Yikes!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:25 pm Screwy just further proved his racist thinking by calling Detroit and Milwaukee shitholes.
Oh shut up you fat greedy word twisting fuckhead.
Go eat your house.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:49 pm
Oh, I thought you wanted the truth? Of course, you're not interested in the truth. You're interested in Trump kneepadding. You're a coward just like Truman and your asswipe president.
So you can call it a shithole and that isn't racist, but if the Cheeto does it is racist. Nothing is different except for your snowflake feelings.

Nice Straw Man though.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not a straw man you whole cow eating fatso. The author of the tweet is absolutely taken into account when deciding if it’s racist. It’s called using all the evidence.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

That Paula Reid is hot as fuck. Bet she could suck a dick right off.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:06 pm That Paula Reid is hot as fuck. Bet she could suck a dick right off.
She'd have to break out a magnifying galss to find yours.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:07 pm
Derron wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:06 pm That Paula Reid is hot as fuck. Bet she could suck a dick right off.
She'd have to break out a magnifying galss to find yours.
Better to have to look to find it than her trying to understand your tranny ass.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:04 pm you know nothing about Bmore nor Cummings' district. It is certainly not a shithole.
The last time I was in Bmore was 18 years ago. It was the trashiest, most dirty, most backward city I had been in in years. I was travelling close to 17 days a month for business at the time, mostly in the east coat and upper midwest. Detroit, Memphis, New Orleans were all shit holes. I highly doubt if Bmore cleaned itself up in the last 18 years.

Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:05 pm Reagan, Nixon, and Rebozo getting off...

Ronnie with a "monkeys" balst.

Yikes!
Huh, now we know why 88braincells considers Reagan and Trump to be the two greatest presidents in US history. Can't wait for the spin job coming on this....
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:Huh, now we know why 88braincells considers Reagan and Trump to be the two greatest presidents in US history. Can't wait for the spin job coming on this....
Spin it like the Reagan Foundation and Institute did?

If he said that 50 years ago, he shouldn't have. And he would be the first person to apologize.

- Reagan Foundation and Institute

LMAO!

He said it.

That's what he thought.

Why would anyone think he would be the -- first -- person to apologize?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Where we we?

Oh that's right... We were awaiting the board's resident ANTIFA poster-child and his trusty li'l sidekick, Pancho Wee-a to come clean with a link to "Trump's doubling down on racist pandering."

And what have we gotten?

Ruckus. Diversion. Projection. And a whole bunch of self-righteous, racist caterwauling. The irony here, of course, is that neither one of you has any self-awareness. This is too fun! Trump triggered you, and you're both defending... A shithole.

You people are pariahs; a parody; a clown-car of denizens representative of twitter America. You're the androgenous lesbian meme crying in the street after HER lost.

America is laughing at you - but we acknowledge that, given power - you people are dangerous to our Republic. Four more years, bro-heims (pop's sez were all pals, after all). Wear it. Then die.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:42 am
Truman wrote:You have nothing to offer our society anyway, and nobody would miss you when they find your stupid, junky ass face-down in a back alley dumpster. Do the board a favor and kill yourself.
WOAH!!

Lordy.

I thought we were all friends in here.
Are you new here?!

Screw can't write. And critical thinking is beyond his capabilities. Yet he glosses himself to be a "journalist."

Poor talent and bad writing aside, he clearly has the "correct" political acumen his employer desires. The Soviets designated careers in this fashion as well. No wonder he's an ANTIFA sympathizer and dyed in wool red.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag you fucking tard.
Don’t forget to obsess about my body in your next 20 posts you downsy fuck.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Nice retort, Little Lyin' Man [/Munford]

Hows that link coming, Skippy?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We all know this is going to end. With you shitting the bed you helmeted retard.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theroo ... 799184/amp
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because apples taste like oranges to the red menace. You really are a stupid fuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Drugs and Rats are two different things you word twisting nazi.
Once is diff than many times and an attack on someone is different than a 4 hr hearing you stupid projecting nazi goose stepper.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes AL was a racist. Time doesn’t absolve him of that.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

He was also a Republican.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:28 pm Yes AL was a racist.
Maybe it was his subconscious racial bias seeping through.

Do you democrites have any other strategy other than the racist label? Seems it’s been your best pitch for over sixty years.

And will continue to be. Because you lack substance.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That is the substance you stupid racist apologizing fuck.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kierland wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:01 am That is the substance you stupid racist apologizing fuck.
No it’s not, just words. Actions speak louder than words, especially over the course of time.

Repeat— you and your ilk lack substance. It shows in all your posts. Maybe time to come up with something new.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Right words don’t count. :meds:
Then why don’t you STFU?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

L45B wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:21 am ...you and your ilk lack substance.
Nobody lacks more substance than me. Sorry if that comes across as defensive...but I have a lack of reputation to uphold.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

L45B wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:59 am
Do you democrites have any other strategy other than the racist label?

Therein lies the inherent problem with the left's long-term strategy.

The demand for overt racism has far exceeded the supply, by an order of magnitude. The principles of the free market dictate that inferior products will flood the market to fill the void.

So now "Hispanic" and "Muslim" have become "races." Which is pretty fucking insulting to those demographics, but the outrage must be fulfilled.

For further reading, see: Screwey.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Dinsdale wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:15 am

So now "Hispanic" and "Muslim" have become "races." Which is pretty fucking insulting to those dem

Im surrounded by retards

the truth
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dinsdale wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:15 am
L45B wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:59 am
Do you democrites have any other strategy other than the racist label?

Therein lies the inherent problem with the left's long-term strategy.

The demand for overt racism has far exceeded the supply, by an order of magnitude. The principles of the free market dictate that inferior products will flood the market to fill the void.

So now "Hispanic" and "Muslim" have become "races." Which is pretty fucking insulting to those demographics, but the outrage must be fulfilled.

For further reading, see: Screwey.
So your defense is that you are a bigot not a racist. :meds: