Ross Perot--tits up

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Re: Ross Perot--tits up

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:22 amThis, and your two videos, have exactly what to do with the 7 laser tests alls showing water to be laying essentially flat in all instances?

- Experiment results of the seven tests indicates there is no curvature on the lake surfaces.

- The surface of Lake Balaton and Lake Ijssel is not convex and curvature is not detectable.

Page 120, 121
Water, when it lays flat, is due to gravity. That aspect of science and physics you're in denial of. Because you're stupid.

Fecalcore's "so called" experiment is garbage science. That's why they're suing and threatening everyone who challenges their fringe, koo koo beliefs. Those videos are undeniable proof of the effects of how things, like water, behave in a weightless environment. You know, where GRAVITY isn't a factor.

Globe Earth 1.

Poop Tard 0.

Just stop before your beating gets that much worse.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jayne wrote:Fecalcore's "so called" experiment is garbage science.
Why?

What page of the report are you talking about?

This is your time to shine, jayne.

Show your stuff.

GO...

their fringe, koo koo beliefs
On what page did they express beliefs?
lol

They did science experiments.

They did 7 laser tests and documented it all.

Damn, you are a mess.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Why are you putting all of your faith in this one basket? Because you're a basket case I guess.

So the visual evidence of those videos isn't enough to show you how water isn't "flat" unless it's affected by gravity. That's why it "sticks" to this spinning ball of a planet.

Fecalcore's tests don't mean a damn thing. Numbers can be manipulated.

The only mess here is the one in your adult diaper. Change it please, you really stink.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Water, in small amounts, isn’t flat due to surface tension. That would mean that many water molecules put together would be curved on a round erf as there (shout out to Dims since that is the only part of my post where he can actually get over) surface tension would be spread over a round surface.
And please stop using gravity in your arguments has you have already admitted that it is not a provable thing.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:35 pm Water, in small amounts, isn’t flat due to surface tension. That would mean that many water molecules put together would be curved on a round erf as there (shout out to Dims since that is the only part of my post where he can actually get over) surface tension would be spread over a round surface.
And please stop using gravity in your arguments has you have already admitted that it is not a provable thing.
Okay, so why do things fall down? Everything that goes up, must come down.

Why?

There's only one answer, even though you cannot see it. But is sure as all hell can be felt.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

You might use those videos as a guide to your answer as well.

Come on Sale, it's so painfully obvious.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Somethings are heavier than other due to their molecular weight. Why don’t Hydrogen and Helium fall? Point is, because science doesn’t have the answer you can’t use it to prove science.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:21 pm You might use those videos as a guide to your answer as well.

Come on Sale, it's so painfully obvious.
Science has nothing to do with painfully obvious. It has to do with proof.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:22 pm Somethings are heavier than other due to their molecular weight. Why don’t Hydrogen and Helium fall? Point is, because science doesn’t have the answer you can’t use it to prove science.
Seriously, that's your argument? Hydrogen and helium molecules don't "fall" because they are lighter than air. A snowflake has almost no weight, yet it falls. Those videos which you and pops are ignoring, show you what happens in an environment not affected by gravity. That's why the water, towel, microphone, and astronauts are floating. Those aren't special effects or tricks. That's the real deal.

It's proof enough.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That was probably my bad.
I meant science can’t prove gravity so you can’t use it to prove the erf is round. Hope that helps.
Last edited by Kierland on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

July 4

You have been shown the math on curve and water and salt flats many times. I would be glad to go over it again if you are actually going to read it.

- MS

That's fair. Please, offer your resources. I'll keep my mind open, however the math has to conclusively prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the Earth is not a globe.

- Jayne

poptart wrote:- Experiment results of the seven tests indicates there is no curvature on the lake surfaces.

- The surface of Lake Balaton and Lake Ijssel is not convex and curvature is not detectable.

Page 120, 121

https://fecore.org/final-results-fecore ... e-surface/

Fecalcore's tests don't mean a damn thing. Numbers can be manipulated.

- Jayne

:lol:

#tard
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Nice comeback Potsie. :meds:

You've proven nothing tard. Eat a bowl of baby dicks.

Sale-- "That was probably my bad. I meant science can’t prove gravity so you can’t use it to prove the erf is round. Hope that helps."

The rotation speed of the Earth is 460 meters per second--or roughly 1,000 miles per hour. If it isn't gravity that's in play..which it is...then something is keeping us from spinning off into space.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:59 pmYou've proven nothing tard.
It is proof (more of it) that you are a fraud.

You claimed you would look at math and resources showing the earth is not a globe.

You were shown that.

You have dismissed it without citing a single issue you have with any page of the report.

rotf...

Not news, as you have already been shown such things many times in the past.

I already knew you would offer a baseless denial.

#cult
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jayne wrote:The rotation speed of the Earth is 460 meters per second--or roughly 1,000 miles per hour.
We are not moving at all.

1,000 mph where?

The fairy tale is that at the equator you are moving 1,037 mph.
At 45 north (or south) latitude you are supposedly only moving 733 mph.
At 60 north you are said to be moving 520 mph.
At 75 north you are only moving 270 mph.

That's quite a difference, no?

Yes, a difference such that at the equator there is supposedly water that has piled up 4 times the height of Mt. Everest and it is staying there.
lol

#wingnut
Last edited by Softball Bat on Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Still laughing at you. Troll on troll.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That was his stab at science.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:48 pm "Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"

Back to Kansas with you Dorothy Tart.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:50 pm That was his stab at science.
You should actually try real science some time.

Not Weirdo Science.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Science to Flat Tart is providing an equation to an ellipse and claiming that it represents a globe.

Science and math are also laughing at Flat Tart.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Of all the laffable, piss-weak defense of the globe episodes we've seen from this group of mental eunuchs, this one might be the most ridiculous.

Wow.

#impotent
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:13 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:50 pm That was his stab at science.
You should actually try real science some time.

Not Weirdo Science
I have been trying to tease it out of you. I will start with a2+b2=c2. I kinda get that your counter is the deflection of light, but I have yet to see any math from you.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:19 am Of all the laffable, piss-weak defense of the globe episodes we've seen from this group of mental eunuchs, this one might be the most ridiculous.
Never mind you posted it as a straw man to attack the globe model.

Troll on troll. We are still laughing at you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:04 amNever mind you posted it as a straw man to attack the globe model.
I posted something that the rational and intelligent people... get.

We found out long ago that you happen to be quite -----> slow.

So, yeah...
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:58 am
So, yeah...

Finally you admit to posting a straw man. The other words in that post were all unnecessary.

We are still laughing at you you troll.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:38 amI am an obese melting dumbass who has nothing worthwhile to bring to this discussion.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:a straw man
You should really try to pay attention.

Jayne said the earth spins at 1,000 mph.

I asked him where?

Yes, because the earth supposedly spins at wildly different speeds depending on location.

And to that point, I noted that this phenomenon has supposedly caused mountains of water to build up, and stay, around the equator.

One has to shut his brain off to believe this crazy bullshit.

You folks are 'tards.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Allegedly...

The radius of Earth at 0 Lat. is 3963.2 miles.
The radius at 20 lat. is 3961.6 miles.

You are elevated higher at the equator than at any other point on earth.

So now place yourself in a boat near Honolulu (approx. 20 N. Lat.) and imagine you are heading to a destination at 20 S. Lat.

You would travel UP on water to a place (the equator) that is at an elevation 1.5 miles higher than where you started from.

At that point (the equator) you would then begin traveling DOWN on water to a place (20. S. Lat) that is at an elevation 1.5 miles lower than the equator you just passed.

:doh:

Globetards insist water behaves as we all know it doesn't, because they tap their heels together three times and yelp, "GRAVITY!!"
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:35 am
Yes, because the earth supposedly spins at wildly different speeds depending on location.

One has to shut his brain off to believe this crazy bullshit.

You folks are 'tards.
Good God you aren’t smart. But please keep posting this “science”. I just shared this with about 5 or 6 people here in the ready room. All of us are laughing at you.

Of course all parts of a globe are spinning at a different speed. A person ten feet off of the North Pole will have far less distance to cover than someone standing on the equator. The person on the equator will have thousands of miles to cover in 24 hours while the person just off of the pole will have feet to cover in 24 hours. This isn’t hard to understand. Heck you can do it yourself. Get a basketball and set it on a flat surface with the brand name parallel to the flat surface. Then write I hate science in sharpie parallel to the flat surface near the top of the ball. Now spin the ball. The letters in the brand name are moving much faster than those in the phrase you wrote on the ball.

Same ball but different points on the same ball are moving at different speeds. Globes work the same way.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You are the dumbest but funniest thing going. Please post more of this for our comedic pleasure. Flight attendants are laughing at you now. And in general they aren’t always the smartest of folks.

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:11 pm Allegedly..

You are elevated higher at the equator than at any other point on earth.
Nope. Not even close. That would be sea level. Everest is 29,000 feet higher than your spot on the equator.
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:11 pm So now place yourself in a boat near Honolulu (approx. 20 N. Lat.) and imagine you are heading to a destination at 20 S. Lat.

You would travel UP on water to a place (the equator) that is at an elevation 1.5 miles higher than where you started from.

At that point (the equator) you would then begin traveling DOWN on water to a place (20. S. Lat) that is at an elevation 1.5 miles lower than the equator you just passed.
Your stupidity is astronomical. No you would not travel up or down. For those people on the boat their movement would be forward. Not up into the air or down into the water.

Now for a person standing on the moon (let’s call him Bob) the boat movement may appear differently. If Bob was looking at earth such that he was standing upright and a line drawn from his belly button to his nose was parallel to the earth’s equator then Bob might observe the boat moving up then down or down then up with the motion changing as the boat crossed the equator. However Bob might also just observe the boat move only to his left, or only to his right. But if the line from Bob’s belly button to his nose is perpendicular to the equator and the Boat was at the point as close to Bob as possible on the globe, then Bob would observe the boat only moving down or only moving up.

But bottom line Bob would also laugh at you.

Again you can test this yourself. Tie a toy boat to a string. Hold one end of the string in your hand and twirl the string/ boat so that the boat is moving as fast as you can get it. Now as the boat is still spinning move your arm that is spinning the boat directly out in front of you. Observe the boat. It appears to be going up then down repeatedly. Now while still spinning the boat move your arm so that your arm is directly over your head. Observe the boat. It no longer appears to be going up or down. Now it appears to be moving left or right and closer or further away. Wow amazing. Crazy.

:doh:

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:11 pm Globetards insist water behaves as we all know it doesn't, because they tap their heels together three times and yelp, "GRAVITY!!"

Ok so if gravity has no effect on water then replicate 1 oz of water floating in mid air and not moving towards your feet if you are standing.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:09 pm

Nope. Not even close. That would be sea level. Everest is 29,000 feet higher than your spot on the equator.

Well, technically the Earth isn't a "perfect" sphere...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Well Sale, you wanted an equation. LS just gave both you and pops a perfect lesson.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:14 pm

Sure. So +/- 150 feet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I'm not making a point other than stating that planetary characteristics are not geometrically precise.

You have to account for lunar/tidal forces, gravitational pull from the sun during Earth's annual orbital path, solar interruptions of the magnetosphere,the "wobble" of the planetary axis...etc...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:14 pm Well Sale, you wanted an equation. LS just gave both you and pops a perfect lesson.
Actually he didn’t, but even if he had, Iwas looking for the equation that shows why I can see across Tahoe when the equation I posted says otherwise.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:37 pmOf course all parts of a globe are spinning at a different speed. A person ten feet off of the North Pole will have far less distance to cover than someone standing on the equator. The person on the equator will have thousands of miles to cover in 24 hours while the person just off of the pole will have feet to cover in 24 hours. This isn’t hard to understand.
Learn how to follow the conversation, 'tard.

Jayne said...
Jayne wrote:The rotation speed of the Earth is 460 meters per second--or roughly 1,000 miles per hour.
He didn't say jack shit about the earth spinning at wildly different speeds at different latitudes, did he?

Take it up with him, clown.

LS wrote:Heck you can do it yourself. Get a basketball and set it on a flat surface with the brand name parallel to the flat surface. Then write I hate science in sharpie parallel to the flat surface near the top of the ball. Now spin the ball. The letters in the brand name are moving much faster than those in the phrase you wrote on the ball.
Do us a favor, 'tard.

Take your basketball, cover it with water, spin it, and show us how the water stays on the surface.

rotf...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:]You are the dumbest but funniest thing going. Please post more of this for our comedic pleasure. Flight attendants are laughing at you now. And in general they aren’t always the smartest of folks.
Way to KYOA.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:47 am
Take your basketball, cover it with water, spin it, and show us how the water stays on the surface.
What about a tennis ball?

rotf...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Your stupidity is astronomical. No you would not travel up or down. For those people on the boat their movement would be forward. Not up into the air or down into the water.
You are further from the center of the Earth at the equator than you are at 20 N. Lat.

Yes or No?

Everest owes its popularity to the impressive title of 'highest mountain in the world', but in reality,
it isn't - not according to science.

Yup, the world's highest mountain is actually Chimborazo - a stratovolcano in Ecuador that's part
of the Andes mountain range - because it's the furthest point from Earth's centre and, therefore,
the highest in terms of distance.

This means that mountains near the equator are technically higher than those in other areas

https://www.sciencealert.com/mount-ever ... th-science

Yes, if you move from 20 Latitude to the equator you are ABSOLUTELY moving to a higher point.
It is a FACT.

Get your shit together if you want to engage me on this topic.

#dummy
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:09 pm
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:14 pm

Sure. So +/- 150 feet.
poptart wrote:The radius of Earth at 0 Lat. is 3963.2 miles.
The radius at 20 lat. is 3961.6 miles.
150 ft?

LOL