What's trump?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: What's trump?

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
He also said we'd be greeted with chocolates and rose petals in Iraq, right? Seems to me he was part of the problem, yes? He's just another puppet.

But babs...along with Cheney, you completely supported the invasion and destruction of Iraq. Why are you squirming now? Because you're having some demented vision of Trump achieving a fascist cleansing of the republic?

Well, Cheney's still got his tentacle up your colon...

Old guard Republicans warm up to Trump as Dick Cheney and Bob Dole say they'll back the billionaire's bid for the White House

Sure, you can smell what's cookin', right? :wink:

This...is what you're proposing...and predicting?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU2p6YakNJg
Before God was, I am
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Remember when Louisiana had an election with a felon running against a Klan leader?

Yea, we're all Louisiana now.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I see your Louisiana and raise you an Alabama:

http://www.waaytv.com/appnews/alabama-s ... 37338.html
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Carson wrote:I see your Louisiana and raise you an Alabama:

http://www.waaytv.com/appnews/alabama-s ... 37338.html
Any of this shit pales to Marion Barry the convicted crackhead winning back his old yob. The U&R has been representing fairly well as of late too with Rich Ganin getting back into the mayor's chair in Bridgeport after 7 years in the fed pen for running a shakedown scam his first time there.

Yeah, it's pretty much official, we're about done. I am almost to the point where I will welcome our chi-com overlords. They are corrupt, but at least they arent paralyzed by PC dumbfukkery as we are.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:Sorry, choad-gobbler, but Trump will never be the president of anything other than a potential Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
You mean like the Federal government? We're $20 trillion in debt and piling it on at the rate of hundreds of billions every year. You can't grow your way out of that hole and you can't tax your way out of it.

You need to start getting your head space wrapped around the idea.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Sorry, choad-gobbler, but Trump will never be the president of anything other than a potential Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
You mean like the Federal government? We're $20 trillion in debt and piling it on at the rate of hundreds of billions every year. You can't grow your way out of that hole and you can't tax your way out of it.

I understand. But no way that egotistical nutbag becomes our president.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Not many gave him a chance to be the nominee either and he's ran away with it.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Against Shillary the Tomato Can? Not a problem.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:

I see why this is so important. Because the USA has always prospered most when the debt was $0 or less.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yes, you're a complete dumbfuck. Thanks for this further confirmation but it wasn't necessary.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MuchoBulls wrote:Not many gave him a chance to be the nominee either and he's ran away with it.
Never underestimate the stupidity of the average GOP voter.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Goober McTuber wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:Not many gave him a chance to be the nominee either and he's ran away with it.
He's also brought in a large amount of Democrat voters as well. Guess they are stupid as well?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:Yes, you're a complete dumbfuck. Thanks for this further confirmation but it wasn't necessary.
Still the typical low information moron who relies on catchphrases and tired rhetoric to make a non-existent point, I see.

OK maybe not completely "typical." A lot mouthier than the norm.

So tell me when was the last time the federal government was not in debt.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MuchoBulls wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
He's also brought in a large amount of Democrat voters as well. Guess they are stupid as well?
Depends. I know Democrats in Wisconsin who voted for Trump only in the primary because they figured that he was the worst possible candidate, and that ultimately a lot of true Trump supporters would wake up in the fall and realize how unfit he is for the office.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Yes, you're a complete dumbfuck. Thanks for this further confirmation but it wasn't necessary.
Obummer's been reducing the federal debt, you weapons grade shitstain.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Obummer's been reducing the federal debt, you weapons grade shitstain.
He's been reducing the deficit, which is good, but not the debt in absolute terms.

The debt will never be retired. It's the way our government operates. If there was no debt there would be no government bonds. People (and countries) invest in the US because it's the most stable and dependable currency. Iodots like mvscal who for some reason think it would be a good idea to retire the national debt have no idea how the national and world economies work. But that doesn't prevent them from expelling spit laced bullshit about how bad it is that we don't pay it off.

In terms of absolute $$ it's the highest that it's ever been.

In relation to the size of the GDP it's starting to drop. Some people think that now's a good time to borrow more because the interest rates are so low (probably not all that good an idea).
Funny how it skyrocketed starting in 2000 and then started to drop after 2008.

The deficit, in the meantime, is lower in terms of GDP than it was when Rayguns was President.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote: He's been reducing the deficit, which is good, but not the debt in absolute terms.

I'll let someone smarter than you step in and explain why that's not the worst thing in the world.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Mikey wrote:
Still the typical low information moron who relies on catchphrases and tired rhetoric to make a non-existent point, I see.

OK maybe not completely "typical." A lot mouthier than the norm.

So tell me when was the last time the federal government was not in debt.
MV and Trump...pure fucking T1B ecstasy...
Go Bucs, Gators
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Mikey wrote: He's been reducing the deficit, which is good, but not the debt in absolute terms.

I'll let someone smarter than you step in and explain why that's not the worst thing in the world.
suckaholic's kinda busy lately, and Sirfindafold's MIA.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:

Obviously you don't qualify.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cuban weighs in.
Mark Cuban believes a Donald Trump victory would be a big loss for everyone with money in the stock market.

"I can say with 100% certainty that there is a really good chance we could see a huge, huge correction," Cuban told CNN's Erin Burnett on Monday evening.

The billionaire owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks blamed Trump's "flip-flopping" on major issues and unpredictability in general.

"That uncertainty potentially as the president of the United States, that's the last thing Wall Street wants to hear," Cuban said of Trump, the presumptive GOP nominee for president.

Given the market volatility created by high-speed trading, Cuban said the losses could exceed 20%. Such a selloff would end the bull market in stocks that has spanned the last seven years.

Cuban, the co-star of ABC's "Shark Tank," recently told CNNMoney he was recruited to run against Trump, but he believes it's too late to enter the race.

Now that he's not running, Cuban said he'd "probably" vote for Hillary Clinton in a likely match-up against Trump.

"The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know," Cuban said. "I can go to Hillary's websites and there's spreadsheets, there's depth, there's analysis, there's details."

By comparison, Trump's website "lists top line things he would like to do," Cuban said, "but he doesn't say how he's going to get there."

Cuban also criticized Trump's isolationist tilt, saying "you can't act as a standalone entity" in today's "global financial environment."

Asked how smart he thinks Trump is, Cuban said: "Probably not as smart as he thinks he is."

Cuban also sounded skeptical about the actual net worth of Trump, who has so far refused to release his tax returns due to an ongoing audit from the IRS. "At least I'm a billionaire," Cuban said.

But Cuban later backtracked a bit, saying: "Whatever he's worth, he's worth."

To be fair, many investors don't sound thrilled about any of the remaining major candidates in the 2016 race. Bernie Sanders has aggressively campaigned against Wall Street and big business. At one point Sanders said General Electric (GE) is "destroying the moral fabric of America."

Few would call Clinton an ideal candidate for Corporate America either. The former First Lady has proposed imposing a fee on big banks as well as raising taxes on investment gains. Clinton has also called out businesses that move overseas to cut their tax bills.

But Cuban and others seem to like that at least Clinton is more of a known commodity.

Cuban even recently offered advice to Clinton: Tap him as her running mate. Speaking at the SALT hedge fund conference last week, Cuban said Clinton needs a vice presidential candidate "like me who would just throw bombs at Donald."

"The best way to describe Donald right now -- and again, I like the guy -- is he's like the guy who will walk into the bar and say anything" to go home with someone, Cuban said.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:

First of all, babs, it was Reagan who immediately delivered the U.S. into perpetual debt with his utterly discredited neoliberal policies. And what are you proposing? A lunatic reality-show host who seems to have a speech/logic impediment so that he can't even speak a grammatically correct sentence? A total fraud with orange hair--whose fortune is in fact a long series of leveraged loans (he's broke and faking it, just like Madoff) and business failures? An absolute humorless clown who actually makes Hillary electable? this is what you're proposing--or telling us we need to "wrap our minds around"?

Seriously, are you really such an absolute fraud, or just a troll asshole? Oh...that's right... :wink:
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
mvscal wrote:

First of all, babs, it was Reagan who immediately delivered the U.S. into perpetual debt with his utterly discredited neoliberal policies. And what are you proposing? A lunatic reality-show host who seems to have a speech/logic impediment so that he can't even speak a grammatically correct sentence? A total fraud with orange hair--whose fortune is in fact a long series of leveraged loans (he's broke and faking it, just like Madoff) and business failures? An absolute humorless clown who actually makes Hillary electable? this is what you're proposing--or telling us we need to "wrap our minds around"?

Seriously, are you really such an absolute fraud, or just a troll asshole? Oh...that's right... :wink:
You do realize that Trump is going to cut everybody's taxes, increase defense spending AND retire the debt in a couple of years, right?

He knows what he's doing here. You know he can do it. Just watch. It'll be beautiful.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey, is your inane comment dry or dripping sarcasm? Either way it's nonsense, and you should apply your wit to just how Hillary will decorate the world. That is, because Trump is some kind of pathological freak who can and will actually lose to Lady Macbeth with a strap-on.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well it really is the strangest event in modern political history. The GOP's seething meltdown
Do you honestly believe that this will be limited to the GOP? It's coming, Felchie. You don't have to believe it. You just have to...deal with it.

Uh, okay...you seem to be trying to imply something interesting, but...what is it?
Is that coffee?

Wakey wakey!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well fuck all..that is scoreboard indeed...indeedy...but are you sure you're ready for that wave--which is falling on you too..?

As Michael Moore so so clearly detailed in his last minute Trumplandia vid, "sure, it'll feel good for a day...for a week...maybe even for a month...but then LOOK OUT.."..

and let's remember, I had this whole nightmare detailed almost a year ago..

Well it really is the strangest event in modern political history. The GOP's seething meltdown is the real basic issue and cause. Some pundit recently captured its current state as " lemmings with suicide vests." And this is accurate, both in the bizarre choice of issues it's banking on--anti-abortion and pro-guns--while insisting on pure corporate entitlement and a weird hatred of the federal government. Right-wing radio has gone robustly insane, bellowing the most bellicose bullshit and not caring that it's utter lies. The Christer (and Mormon) lunatics in congress are teeming and joined in an axis of apocalyptic normalcy that suggests shutting down the U.S. government is just a necessary remedy to be considered and threatened regularly. In short, the GOP has become a malignant freak show with not one viable candidate. The Demos are hardly better, with shysters like Schumer and monstrous (murderer) affronts like Hillary.

Enter Trump. Sure, he has yet to articulate one clear idea or proposal that isn't idiotic and disastrous at face value. And sure, there's no doubt that he's thoroughly unqualified to actually function in the basic job of being president. But as Rooster pointed out, he really is saying what a lot of people are thinking--but won't dare to express. And, more importantly, he's not beholding to the various deep-pocket donors.
Before God was, I am