Belt..or Buckle?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Belt..or Buckle?

Post by Dinsdale »

Wait... did LTS just mock another guitar player's tone?

Comedy fucking GOLD.

Nicky, your tone is absolutely horrific. I mean... as bad as it possibly gets.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wrong, dimmer, the clean tone is exactly what I wanted, and what's appropriate for that tune. Check out Jimi's various versions. Sure, it was an I-phone recording, but the tone is actually okay.
Before God was, I am
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Papa Willie wrote:I tell you what. Now it's time for YOU to do something I want YOU to do. Game?
Yeah, I want to play a game, too.

Felchco has 24 hours to post a decent version of the lead-in guitar from Stevie Ray Vaughn's Couldn't Stand The Weather.

If he does not post in time, this will be permanently lodged in his rectum:

Good luck.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And who the fuck is "Carson"?

Do you play the kazoo? Perhaps you could entertain us with some Mozart? :lol:

Look, guzzler is a long time "troll"....okay? He calls himself 'shutyomouth," an utterly disgusting self-hating nic which reveals more than we'd like to know. Actually learning of his obese and larded life would be painful. If he can put up a tune, a guitar based composition, well, we'll listen. Other than that, the idea of him discussing something--anything--is like asking a rhinoceros to fly.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well go on with your bad self!

Much improved. You do know the difference between The Thrill Is Gone and Villanova, right? I mean harmonically? Who cares, it's great. No chords or any texture, but you're a player.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's all about mixing in chordal voicings and shadings, elements of which you're obviously oblivious. All you do is play straight ahead shred-head lead. And ...it's boring.

Do you like--or know--of a guitarist named Wes?

Jimi sure did.

Now c'mon, you flatulent fraud, I know you can do something. It's not blues or any sort of jazz or cool Irish or bluegrass or anything like that..but c'mon, do your real deal--the music you've developed in the course of your flowing years...let's hear the metal..

C'mon...put up your real music..
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:I like all sorts of music, and I can play a variety of styles badly.
FTFY.

The thing that always amazed me about Hendrix was that he took a right-handed guitar and played with the guitar upside down and restrung backwards so he could play left-handed. On acid.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:I like all sorts of music, and I can play a variety of styles badly.
FTFY.

The thing that always amazed me about Hendrix was that he took a right-handed guitar and played with the guitar upside down and restrung backwards so he could play left-handed. On acid.
People like Albert King freaked me out more, though. He played a right-handed guitar upside down, yet still left it stringed up for a righty. In other words, his small strings were on top, so all of his chording and playing was done in reverse...
I assume he had really good acid.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hendrix was fifty times fifty times fifty beyond the good backwards country fool, uncle Albert.

C'mon, you gravy puking hog, put up some real music. I actually think you've got some tracks. So far you've sucked ass with bland and boring attempts at blues. I've curb stomped you with one hand held take. And yes, you know, as you listen (and hopefully read and consider the pics and vid/audio) you realize...

8)
Before God was, I am
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
FTFY.

People like Albert King freaked me out more, though. He played a right-handed guitar upside down, yet still left it stringed up for a righty. In other words, his small strings were on top, so all of his chording and playing was done in reverse...
I know a guy who does that. He's played around Rochester for 30+ years. He's also WAY better than Toolio.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The upside down style was only one of the unusual features of Albert King. More interesting was his "secret tuning," a slacked minor key arrangement.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Hendrix was fifty times fifty times fifty beyond the good backwards country fool, uncle Albert.

C'mon, you gravy puking hog, put up some real music. I actually think you've got some tracks. So far you've sucked ass with bland and boring attempts at blues. I've curb stomped you with one hand held take. And yes, you know, as you listen (and hopefully read and consider the pics and vid/audio) you realize...

8)
If Jimi was here, he'd tell you what a fukking moron you are. He developed his sound while sitting around listening to Albert do his thang. Albert is a blues g0d. I think I will go with Jimi or SRV's opinion of AK before your worthless tone deaf take. Albert could bend a note like no one else, which is understandable as dude may have the biggest fukking meathooks I have ever seen. I'll bet he would have made a pretty good defensive end. Dude was one big mofo.

So, why don't you get back to other topics you know fukk all about you complete waste of a cumshot.

And one other thing. Albert had one of the best blues voices, evah.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Hey toolio, this is what TONE sounds like.

Pretty fukking cool, for a backwards country fool. He has more tone and soul in one of his toenail clipping than you'll ever have.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I never said Albert king wasn't great, only that Jimi was light years beyond him. As for the tone on the tune I posted, it's appropriate for the song--and meaning. Listen how it actually marries with the bass. And while you're at it, consider these ten basic questions about the greatest event of our lifetimes--the New Pearl Harbor.
http://www.garlicandgrass.org/issue6/Up ... stions.cfm
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

So LTS TRN 2 is now Toolio? :?

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:So LTS TRN 2 is now Toolio? :?
All the left coast morons on this board pretty much run together for me. Not worth much effort to keep an up to date spreadsheet to me.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Hey toolio, this is what TONE sounds like.

Pretty fukking cool, for a backwards country fool. He has more tone and soul in one of his toenail clipping than you'll ever have.
That's just badassed right there.
That is badass turned up to 11.

No wankery bullshit. Simple as hell. Dude plays about a half dozen note over and over, but NOBODY can do it better.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:So LTS TRN 2 is now Toolio? :?
All the left coast morons on this board pretty much run together for me. Not worth much effort to keep an up to date spreadsheet to me.
Or maybe you're just a dumbfuck.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Badass X4.

If I could see one blues performance live, it might be this one. Didn't know you could fit that much talent on one stage.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Hey toolio, this is what TONE sounds like.

That's just badassed right there.
Check out the Bowser sighting right at the end.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, guzzler, Albert King died in '92. And you were never born. He played one basic riff, again and again--sort of like you, except he was Albert King and you're Gravy Guzzler, an intensely stupid fat fuck who pretends to play shred-lead guitar (chords are not an option). Now..being a nice sort of guy who appreciates the hidden and trampled talent of waitresses and production humps, I actually think you can play or arrange some sort of actual tune. So bring it. I promise I won't be surprised.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course I saw Sha Na Na waiting to go on. Can you play doo-wop? How about some country pickin', Danny Gatton or Albert Lee style? What the fuck do you play?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Not at all, and I basically kicked your ass--and accepted your surrender ("It's not him!"), and am simply asking you to post some actual music so you won't be a totally embarrassed fool. Or what, do you really think those lame blues efforts are anything less than embarrassing? And the question is raised, can you play some cool country stlye? You know, serious pickin' over relatively simple three-chord structures?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, I'm not crying at all. I'm throwing you a bone. Believe it or not, I'm more interested in the U.S. government having been subjected to a fucking coup than having some guitar contest with a one-note shred-head hillbilly who goes by the nic of "shutyomouth." My post stands, even if you pretend to deny it, and all I'm saying is hey, put up some music we might enjoy. If I choose to post some more, so what?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And..who are these "people that matter"? Um..are these "trolls" like yourself, selfless idiots who are ready and willing to say anything and nothing?

Who are you trying to bullshit?

Let's hear some actual music? I'm not suggesting that you can't play, I'm only wondering what you have developed..over the years you've obviously put in..I understand...I know you're not merely the cruelly harassed fat fuck who couldn't do twenty push-ups if fixed with a gun. I know that you can apply yourself to the fret board of a guitar and actually Play..

Okay, so play...let's hear something you've composed and recorded. What's so reactionary about that? :wink:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

but..I've already provided..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knalsEDzIB0

Listen and watch.carefully.
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I may not be one of those "people that matter", but I have heard examples of Spray's work and he does have serious geetar skills. LTS TRN 2, not so much so.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:I may not be one of those "people that matter"
There's certainly no question about that.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I may not be one of those "people that matter", but I have heard examples of Spray's work and he does have serious geetar skills. LTS TRN 2, not so much so.
Thanks, Goobs. Pretty sure that just about every single poster here has heard something I've done.

Poor LTS. "Head out of ass" doesn't apply to him.
You two oughta get a room.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No. I've nothing but contempt for this gravy guzzling disgusting fraud. And for his dribbling cohorts. What the fuck is a troll, anyway? Is it actually someone who sits around and piles on the internet with intentionally stupid, evasive and digressive takes?..just for..what? Are you getting paid?

The disgusting slob in question, who goes by the nic "shutyomouth" has demonstrated his tired and bland abilities of imitating tired and fraudulent guitarists of bands who were fake from the get go.

I've put up one tune--listen to it closely and stop pretending to be stupid.

This thread is done.

WW
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What poll? It is what it is. So stop gnawing my ankle, you disgusting dried puke stain.

2. BUSH'S REACTIONS ON 9-11.

Why did George Bush go into a meaningless photo op in an elementary school after hearing that an airliner had crashed into the World Trade Center? He was briefed by National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice before entering the classroom. She must've told him that the plane had been hijacked, since the FAA and NORAD had known it had been hijacked for 45 minutes by this point. She also must've told him that another plane was hijacked, since it had been known of for 20 minutes by this point. Finally, while listening to 2nd graders read, why does Bush merely nod calmly when told about the second plane smashing into the WTC? He gazes off into space for whole minutes while the towers burn, looking conflicted and worried.

Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This thread needs another shot of febreeze to counter being let's turded on multiple times.

Enjoy, sinners.

This just may be the best thing on the interwebs.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I may not be one of those "people that matter", but I have heard examples of Spray's work and he does have serious geetar skills. LTS TRN 2, not so much so.
Thanks, Goobs. Pretty sure that just about every single poster here has heard something I've done.

Poor LTS. "Head out of ass" doesn't apply to him.
You two oughta get a room.
A big old room.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Use Screwey's dome. That way you'll have someone to clean up afterwards.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Fatman's guitar playing sounded like two fags playing skin flutes, which is probably what it was.
Horrid sounding.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'm no expert on alternate lifestyle musical sounds, so I must defer to your expertise here little man.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So you are obsessed with my body but you're not a fag. So what? You just crossdress with KCpurse and AtomicPanties?
I shall call you Pantiesaholic.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Keep looking asshat.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yo guzzler, there it is, your real thing. It's similar to what I remember from the samples you posted last year or whatever.That shred-style. Cute enough as a hit piece, though you've never actually seen m-sale or been able to address or refute any of his actual takes. Anyway, the tune is that predictable metalish churn, and the solos are so tedious and flailing--how can you stand to play that shrieking jizz-noise for more than eight seconds? It's so fake and boring, in fact it's exactly what caused an entire generation of young players to abandon the whole fake-shred hair-band sound and start the punk and alternative genres. Obviously blues and jazz, country and Irish, raggae and Latin, and fuck, even klezmer and Eastern European music is entirely beyond your narrow one-man fart stain on Eddie Van Halen's underwear. But hey, rock on. :wink:
Before God was, I am