Why did Bush just sit there?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Why did Bush just sit there?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

So part of the whole orchestration was to purposefully do nothing? Seems like they would have wanted to be fake doing something. You know, to help sell the narrative. That dog won't hunt for me.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:So part of the whole orchestration was to purposefully do nothing? Seems like they would have wanted to be fake doing something. That dog won't hunt for me.
What are you talking about pedo? It worked in your dumb ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yes, it did "work" on reasonable people, but obviously not the tinfoil contingent. Having a plan in place to "act" like they were doing more would make a lot more sense if this was orchestrated.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Why, when it worked on more people than it didn't?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Because that would be the logical thing to do during the planning stages of such an immensely complicated crime.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Why? They knew most people were going to fall for it. Why make it look like he knew it was serious but tried, and failed, to stop it? THAT would be worse.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

You obviously think Bush and his camp were much more intelligent than I do. Which is funny because for eight years all you did was rail on his incompetence (and deservedly so).
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice Dodge. We were talking about which tack made more sense. I'll take your white flag as a tacit admission that I was right again and you were, as usual, wrong.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:In other words, this is all basically much ado about nothing. For Bush, you can say this was "not a good look" but that's about the extent of the consequence of his "inaction."
yep, there's a lot of things you can criticize Bush for, but this was relatively minor in the grand scheme of things.....not a good look says it all.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Heard on the radio last week that Dubya is actually dyslexic. Probably enjoyed having someone else read to him.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Felix wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:In other words, this is all basically much ado about nothing. For Bush, you can say this was "not a good look" but that's about the extent of the consequence of his "inaction."
yep, there's a lot of things you can criticize Bush for, but this was relatively minor in the grand scheme of things.....not a good look says it all.....
Yes his actions in the few min of his terms that were the most important are actually... "minor" :meds:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Moving Sale wrote: Yes his actions in the few min of his terms that were the most important are actually... "minor" :meds:
what did you expect him to do tiny, have his Secret Service guys deliver the football and have him enter launch codes for a nuclear attack?
the way bush responded in Afghanistan is the only thing I think he ever did right as POTUS......
get out, get out while there's still time
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I've already told you what I expected him to do. I was commenting on your assertion that that time was "minor" you stupid fuckrag.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The only reason I haven't chimed in on what appears to be an actual flicker of consciousness in this palsied forum is because you guys have shit the bed too many times, and are boring as hell. As for the guitar war, sure, I'm in, but believe it or not, it's not my top priority. I'm getting a proper firewire, etc., and I'll hook something up. As for 9/11, there is not a single part of the official story that withstands basic scrutiny--starting with the absurd "pants down" explanation for the complete malfunction of the world's largest security system in its entirety.

No surprise you wads would be seeking distraction from the real Zionazi movement underway--the test case evisceration of Greece. You're next, asshole.

WW
Before God was, I am
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

E UNUM PLURIBUS
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:The only reason I haven't chimed in on what appears to be an actual flicker of consciousness in this palsied forum is because you guys have shit the bed too many times, and are boring as hell. As for the guitar war, sure, I'm in, but believe it or not, it's not my top priority. I'm getting a proper firewire, etc., and I'll hook something up. As for 9/11, there is not a single part of the official story that withstands basic scrutiny--starting with the absurd "pants down" explanation for the complete malfunction of the world's largest security system in its entirety.

No surprise you wads would be seeking distraction from the real Zionazi movement underway--the test case evisceration of Greece. You're next, asshole.

WW

bwhahahahahhaha

I outed this troll... months ago (the ip address was easily traced)

Too Funny.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The State wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:The only reason I haven't chimed in on what appears to be an actual flicker of consciousness in this palsied forum is because you guys have shit the bed too many times, and are boring as hell. As for the guitar war, sure, I'm in, but believe it or not, it's not my top priority. I'm getting a proper firewire, etc., and I'll hook something up. As for 9/11, there is not a single part of the official story that withstands basic scrutiny--starting with the absurd "pants down" explanation for the complete malfunction of the world's largest security system in its entirety.

WW

bwhahahahahhaha

Too Funny.
Because you have access to everybody's IP addresses when they post here, right?

Too funny, indeed.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Why yes I do...

... and I know that you're a lot closer to UW Stevens Point.. then you are Madison.

You want to keep playing ?
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The State wrote:Why yes I do...

... and I know that you're a lot closer to UW Stevens Point.. then you are Madison.

You want to keep playing ?
You're completely full of shit. As usual. I live and work in Madison. Have not been anywhere near Stevens Point in over a year.

What a fucking tool. :lol: :lol:

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

This picture proves you were there...yesterday.

You're just jealous... you're not in The City

Too funny...
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Troll outed.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The State wrote:

WW

bwhahahahahhaha

Too Funny.
But the fact that I'm right here in the City proves that you're lying. Just as your weird photoramas indicate that you're a medicated loon.
Before God was, I am
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

LTS TRN 2 wrote:you're a medicated loon.
You assume too much. That would be a step in the right direction.