Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Ted Cruz is *IN*

Post by poptart »

Speaking of which...

When did Barry Soetoro change his name?
Documentation for this?

You seem quite interested in pursuing the Ted Cruz situation, but show no interest in knowing about the guy who has occupied the Oval Office for the past 6 years.

Kindergarten records from Indonesia.
Punahou School records.
Occidental College records.
Columbia University records.
Harvard Law School records.
Harvard Law Review articles.
University of Chicago scholarly articles.
Passport records.
Medical records.
Tax records as a Senator.
Illinois Bar Association records.
Obama/Dunham marriage license.
Obama/Dunham divorce documents.
Soetoro/Dunham marriage license.
Adoption records.
Much much more...

We've seen almost NO actual verification of his life narrative, and what we have seen (one oneline short form BC copy, one pdf file birth certificate, and a selective service registration) are all laffably fake.
Oh, and his OWN bio publicly listed him as Kenyan for 16 years.
lol

How about some integrity, Moving Bowel?

`crickets
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

poptart wrote:Speaking of which...

When did Barry Soetoro change his name?
Documentation for this?

You seem quite interested in pursuing the Ted Cruz situation, but show no interest in knowing about the guy who has occupied the Oval Office for the past 6 years.

Kindergarten records from Indonesia.
Punahou School records.
Occidental College records.
Columbia University records.
Harvard Law School records.
Harvard Law Review articles.
University of Chicago scholarly articles.
Passport records.
Medical records.
Tax records as a Senator.
Illinois Bar Association records.
Obama/Dunham marriage license.
Obama/Dunham divorce documents.
Soetoro/Dunham marriage license.
Adoption records.
Much much more...

We've seen almost NO actual verification of his life narrative, and what we have seen (one oneline short form BC copy, one pdf file birth certificate, and a selective service registration) are all laffably fake.
Oh, and his OWN bio publicly listed him as Kenyan for 16 years.
lol

How about some integrity, Moving Bowel?

`crickets
When I joined the Navy, I had to supply high school and college transcripts. I also had to divulge any arrest records, even the ones that technically go away (accelerated rehabilitation).

If a lowly enlisted man needs to do this, the CIC should be required to do this and more.

When you want to have the keys to the country, your employer, aka, the American taxpayer should have all educational, arrest and medical records, just like I had to provide.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Absolutely, smackaholic.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

http://www.nationaljournal.com/against- ... o-20150324

National Review has a good article on Jeb. The gist is he has a number of built-in problems that in this election cycle may be too difficult to overcome, the biggest being if the GOP's advantage is they are the party of change, then giving the US the choice between a Clinton and a Bush is frittering that trump card away.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
88 wrote: What name change? His name is Rafael Edward Cruz. He is referred to as "Ted" much like Edward Kennedy was referred to as "Ted" and John F. Kennedy was referred to as "Jack" etc.
Then why does it have his "official" name as ted on the last doc you linked to and how is that legal? Oh and why is he lying about his name? All very suspicious.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Puptent,
I just want to know how a guy named Rafael can say his name is ted, or is it the other way round? All very suspicious.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I'm not sure about the legality of things regarding Cruz' name.
I haven't explored his background very much, because he was only a senator -- but I assume Rafael Cruz sounds too ethnic, especially if you're trying to win republican primaries.
Or maybe I'm just cynical and there is some other long-standing reason for... Ted.

Why does the twat continually stutter?

Well, I already know the answer, because I am a keen student of human behavior.

He's a bullshitter.

Ted Cruz is a HUGE bullshitter.

Another Ivy League fucktard.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I bet some of you folks would have loved Gerald Ford.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

He's a douche, but the question...

Wtf?

I'm guessing on a CBS morning show, the interview is just a few minutes long.
So you've got a dozen-or-so CRITICAL and IMPORTANT questions you could pose to the presidential candidate, and you're wasting valuable time asking him about TV shows and taste in music?

:lol:

Sure, if you've got him in a 30 minute interview, you could toss in a couple of fluff questions late in the session, but in a very short interview, cut the bullshit.
The country happens to be circling.

Grow the hell up, media 'tards.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

poptart wrote:He's a douche, but the question...

Wtf?

I'm guessing on a CBS morning show, the interview is just a few minutes long.
So you've got a dozen-or-so CRITICAL and IMPORTANT questions you could pose to the presidential candidate, and you're wasting valuable time asking him about TV shows and taste in music?

Sure, if you've got him in a 30 minute interview, you could toss in a couple of fluff questions late in the session, but in a very short interview, cut the bullshit.
The country happens to be circling.

Grow the hell up, media 'tards.
I blame the liberal media.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yes, they are actually worse than children.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Why don't you care about Cruz' BC? Are you a partisan hack?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Do you ever make sense?

I've done nothing but mock Rafael Cruz -- and I seriously question that he's even eligible to be president.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So you don't believe he was born in Canada and are wondering who this ted guy is? My bad, your constant harping on BO and you near silence on Ted before you were asked must have thrown me off.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You should seriously stfu.

Prior to the '08 election, facing scrutiny on his place of birth, Team Barry (Robert Gibbs) posted Barry's supposed short from BC online.

And as far as almost all of the media, and leftist 'tards were concerned,... "That takes care of that. It's done."

An online image?
That's your official document?

Mr. Lawyer, YOU didn't say shit about that nonsense.

Questions persisted, Barry's own bio claimed he was born in Kenya, and he fought tooth and nail NOT to release his actually BC to the public.
This is not the behavior of a transparent man with nothing to hide.

And YOU said nothing.

So in March of '11, under mounting questions and the near release of Jerome Corsi's book on the subject, Barry came in one day and released what he claims is his long form BC.
A layered pdf file -- but Savannah Guthrie said she handled the true original document, it has a raised seal, and is legit. :lol:

The media, and leftist 'tards again, said "It's settled. That's it. Over."

Oh sure, no need to actually EXAMINE this document, that this man has fought tooth and nail for years to keep from releasing.
Savannah Guthrie said it is legit.
LOL

And YOU said nothing.

Well, people HAVE examined that ridiculous thing Barry released and it is fake as hell.

Notice the B?
When you take two B's from the paper and overlay them, you get an EXACT PIXEL MATCH.
lol

Coming off of a typewriter in 1961 this is a virtual mathematic impossibility.
It CAN NOT HAPPEN.
And yet not only do we see it with these B's, but we see it with multiple letters on the document.
EXACT PIXEL MATCHES.

It's fake - and OBVIOUSLY so.
It's C & P.
It's a joke.

And beyond this, as if this is not enough to damn the ridiculous thing, there are many OTHER things wrong with the document which PROVE that it is a forgery.
It's not only a forgery, it is a pitifully WEAK attempt at a forgery.

And YOU say nothing -- because you are an idiot and a simpleton.
You are an under-developed hack who can not think for himself.

Wolf Blitzer, Katie Couric, Savannah Guthrie, Matt Lauer and Chris Hayes think for you.
You are a fool.

Now you've let 6+ years of Barry fraud go by, all the while sucking his crank, and you want to harp on Ted Cruz' credentials.

ALL nominees should have their credentials examined by an independent expert(s) prior to voting taking place, imo.

Yes, Cruz' credentials should be scrutinized.

Absolutely so.

You're a sad and pathetic hack.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I'm currently reading that someone did a FOA look to find record of Cruz' mother being born in Delaware (as is his claim).
No record.

:|

I can't verify if this is true or not.
Just noting it.
We'll see.

To have hope of being a natural born U.S. citizen, Cruz' own BC needs to be found legit -- and his mother also needs to have a legit U.S. BC.

But I'm not actually not holding my breath on any justice taking place in Amerika these days.

Now the land is overrun by a shit pile of self-serving assholes like Moving Bowel, who speak and push bullshit and rhetoric.
And gaggles of zombie dumbfucks who nod and go along with it.

Bill O'Really? stated today that "My people have looked into it, and Cruz is eligible."

LMAO!!

Lying piece of fucking shit, he is -- and he doesn't give half a shit about... natural born citizen.
He wants his position and his pay.
A human piece of garbage.

O'Really also claimed (among other things regarding the Obama fraud) that it is a fact that B. Obama Sr. lived in Connecticut, and that's why records show up showing Obama Jr. using a SS# issued out of Connecticut.

:meds:

Wtf??

TOTAL LIE.

No record exits of Obama Sr. living in Connecticut -- and even if he did, it wouldn't result in his son getting a Connecticut SS#.

O'Really? should be hung.

A whole lot of folks need to hang.