World Series Thread

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Re: World Series Thread

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yep, congrats to the Red Sox. I said from the start they were the better team and they had the better series. Papi was a freaking monster, and yes, HE was the difference. Put him in a Cardinal uniform and the outcome is different. No excuses, no regrets, just hats off to Boston.

With that said, YAFJ can fuck himself right up his faux fan-boy backside. Winning teams and winning players display graciousness in victory. Only clueless dickwads taunt and rub it in. That's why players who taunt get fined and penalized. Jerkoff has displayed his lack of class over and over again, devoid of humor and thought. The worst kind of fan. Of course he is a Cowgirl fan, so that reflects the obvious.

Props to Boston. YAFJ can go choke on that Jungle vine and spin. Good riddance until next year.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papi failed to reach base something like 5 times. One was the ball Bertran about killed himself on pulling out of the bullpen. Another was the ball he crushed at the center fielder the other night. Dude is simply not human. Rack the fukk out of him because in addition to being the best clutch hitter in the history of MLB post season play, he is pure class and a genuinely nice guy. Fukk, he'd prolly even find something nice to say a YAFJ.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

smackaholic wrote:Dude is simply not human.
Hmmm, let's see. Dude goes three years without being able to get around on a beer league softball pitcher, and now at 37 he's suddenly pulling 98 mph fastballs against pitchers he's never faced.

Either he's "not human" or he's taking something that allows him to be not human.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Dude is simply not human.
Hmmm, let's see. Dude goes three years without being able to get around on a beer league softball pitcher, and now at 37 he's suddenly pulling 98 mph fastballs against pitchers he's never faced.

Either he's "not human" or he's taking something that allows him to be not human.
I doubt he is taking anything. The microscope that is currently jammed up the arse of MLB for PEDs is pretty formidable. And it doesn't help you see the ball better.

I think this is a simple case of papi being papi. He has an established history of being absolutely fukking nails in the clutch in October. This is just another example, stepped up a notch or two. He' s the bizarro world Aroid.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

smackaholic wrote:
I doubt he is taking anything. The microscope that is currently jammed up the arse of MLB for PEDs is pretty formidable. And it doesn't help you see the ball better.
ImageYou funny white boy
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kozma might be on drugs...he couldn't even SEE the ball....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Sudden Sam wrote:
The Seer wrote:Kozma might be on drugs...he couldn't even SEE the ball....
:lol:

The Cardinals played like a drunken softball team at times. 'Twas embarrassing to watch. Missing routine throws, booting balls, weak swings at pitches.
No, the Cardinals got their balls kicked in by a superior team

B Strong

SAWWWX!!!!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Next time spare yourselves the humiliation of looking asinine, and just pay attention to my analysis.
Blind squirrels and acorns come to mind....
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Next time spare yourselves the humiliation of looking asinine, and just pay attention to my analysis.
Look Jackass, the only part of your pathetic "analysis" was to call the outcome of the Series for the Red Sox to win. That was it. None of your scores, predicted statistics or player's lines came even close to being accurate. As Goober said, even blind fucking squirrels find the occasional nut. Or in your case, nut job. So you got lucky, big whoop-de-doo. Now then, why don't you make that foolish prediction of Tony Homo and the Cowgirls winning the Super Bowl this year.

What the fuck, we could use a laugh.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Met an old high school buddy last night to pay off our World Series bet. We meet halfway between the areas we live in, have a few beers, and eat a nice steak dinner before opening each others' brackets which we mailed to each other once the playoffs were set. Loser pays for everything.

After we ate, we opened the envelopes. We tied this year. We each had all the teams right 'til the Series itself. He picked the Dodgers to beat the Red Sox and I had the Cards beating the Tigers in the WS. So we had the same picks 'til the Series, then each had a team in the Series, but picked the wrong team to win it.

The things old people with ED do to entertain themselves...
FTFY
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim