Thank you, Jack Booted Thugs!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Thank you, Jack Booted Thugs!!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:
88 wrote:If the cops canvased the neighborhood knocking on doors, and only entering the places where the residents said "C'mon in, officer", you would run the risk of more cops being blown away or of the dude escaping.
So what? I'm far more comfortable with that outcome than living in a police state. You have lost your mind along with your balls not to mention your freedom.
Yay! Big gov't conservatism!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:
Where is the cylinder on the other two photos? It is clearly gone on the Evan and Pavel photos.

How did a much lighter B-25 punch a round hole thru the steel and concrete Empire State Bldg?

Please link us up to this 767 drone model that is so common you know what is standard issue and what isn't.

What is this gibberish? The mystery cylinder is right there in all four photos. What is it? Why have we never seen anything like that on any normal airliner? Well?

As for that B-25 running into the Empire State building, it certainly didn't make a hole through NINE FEET of steel reinforced concrete. Not even close. And i don't think the great building was in danger of a sudden controlled demolition, do you?

As far as the drone model, check it out.
http://x11drone.0catch.com/
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

R-Jack wrote:I for one would love to see a Felcho VET seeking out the families of those that were on the flights in question and discuss his theories.
This is a typical fallback position for deniers of the obvious falsity of the official story of 9/11. How could anyone just haul off and murder the crew and passengers of four airliners--each flying at about 25% of passenger capacity? It's just too impossible to consider. Right? This is your entire take. Well, consider that when the IDF attacked the U.S.S. Liberty they were perfectly prepared and willing to send the entire ship straight to the ocean floor--everyone on board murdered, period. Right? I mean, you're not going to deny that this was their clear intention during the three-hour attack, complete with machine guns, torpedoes, and napalm. Right? They were looking to sink it--and then perhaps apologize for the "mistake." Well, these same Special Friends were perfectly willing to dispose of the crews and passengers on 9/11. Deal with it. There's no evidence that any of the accused 19 hijackers were even on board any of those planes. Except for the miracle passport found in the rubble--by an FBI agent--three blocks away from the rubble. Huh?

WW
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
The mystery cylinder is right there in all four photos. What is it? Why have we never seen anything like that on any normal airliner? Well?

As for that B-25 running into the Empire State building, it certainly didn't make a hole through NINE FEET of steel reinforced concrete.

As far as the drone model, check it out.
http://x11drone.0catch.com/
Again, is it in front of or behind the gear? If it is so clear why is this so hard for you to answer? Where is it in the third and fourth photos?

As for the B-25 and the Empire State Bldg, that plane is a fraction of the weight of the 767, and was traveling far slower that the 767, yet still managed to punch a round hole thru steel and concrete.

Your drone site is a joke. Where is one single photo of this drone? Where is the propulsion system on this drone?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's right there on the bottom of the aircraft. It's clearly visible in each of the photos? WHAT IS IT? Stop your tedious quibbling and answer...what in your opinion is that unusual bulbous cylinder on the bottom of that aircraft as it slams into the tower? Have you ever seen such a cylinder on any other aircraft?

As for the miraculous discovery of a supposed landing gear 12 years after the fact, this is the same brazen bullshit as the discovering of the alleged hijackers perfectly preserved passport three blocks away--by an FBI agent. That passport provided the only "evidence" of any of the suspects being on the planes. And this miracle landing gear would seem to provide solid evidence that in fact the plane in question was just like we said it was! Well, it's bullshit and the vast array of holes in the official story remain glaring--if one isn't curled in the false safety of denial.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS, That is the point. I don't know what you are talking about. There are two silver shadings in the first two pictures. One in front of the gear and another behind the gear. Hence my question, is the cylinder in front of or behind the gear?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
As for that B-25 running into the Empire State building, it certainly didn't make a hole through NINE FEET of steel reinforced concrete. Not even close.
Nine foot reinforced walls sounds odd for a building not in Calais, so I looked it up. Apparently you're a splitter in the truther community, the hardcore refer to it as 'NINE FEET OF STEEL REINFORCED IDIOCY'.

http://frustratingfraud.blogspot.ca/200 ... steel.html

You're damaging the cause, '"The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments", according to them.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:LTS, That is the point. I don't know what you are talking about. There are two silver shadings in the first two pictures. One in front of the gear and another behind the gear. Hence my question, is the cylinder in front of or behind the gear?
Huh? "silver shadings'"? Hmm..I see you're curled there in a tight knot of denial. It's okay, just relax and start breathing like a real human. Look, ....a gang--a consortium--of racist gangsters has gotten over and is running rampant on your shit. (slap..slap.slap) The brazen crime of 9/11 is in effect. :wink:

WW
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Dodge and ignore, then repeat.

Ok, I will dumb it down for you. Is the cylinder in front of or behind the gear?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What "gear" are you talking about? Why would an airliner--hijacked or not--have its landing gear down in mid-flight? Look, you can see it. In each photo. Stop pretending it's not there. What is it? Well?.... And why wasn't there a real airplane crash fire at the pentagon--instead of a single quick (rocket) explosion which was promptly extinguished? Why aren't there any photos of flight 77? Why don't the photos of the second plane hitting the tower show ANY sign of American Airlines decals or ID numbers? How do modern steel-framed buildings just collapse in controlled demolition fashion?

Let's be clear. Start here. Do you actually believe the official story. Yes...or No?
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:What "gear" are you talking about?
Of course, why would I even expect you to know what "gear" is or where it is located on a modern airliner. :meds:

Let me re ask the question at a second grade level. Is the cylinder in front of or behind the wing?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well look at the photos and tell us. You can see that there is a bulbous cylinder on the bottom, right? Or are you suggesting that it's not right there in the picture? So what is it? And answer the basic question--do you believe the official story, yes or no? What's your problem with straight answers? Oh...yeah.. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c_g7SxroCQ
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

It is becoming very obvious that you can't answer the question because it will destroy your argument.

But thanks for playing anyway.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What is this tedious game you're playing? Do you see the bulbous cylinder or not? What is it? Do you believe the official story or not? How come i've provided all sorts of expert analysis and all you offer is some niggling nonsense about a "gear" which you still haven't explained? Which gear? What does it have to do with the mysterious bulbous shape on the bottom of the aircraft?

Look at this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsmc_rS2jOo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHHghW4Pg5k
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:
What moronic take are you asserting today?
They're different colors!!!

:shock:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Do you see the bulbous cylinder?

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Tick tick, tick tock...

Simple question, yet you can't answer it.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Look, there's several photos of the aircraft coming into the second tower. And there appears to be a bulbous cylinder on its bottom. Why can't you deal with this? Why does this mystery render you into a quibbling little prick? Where's your so-called expertise, and why can't you even say that you do or do not believe the official story? I have no idea what you're going on about with your "gear" reference. Go ahead and explain whatever it is you're talking about. And then you can perhaps begin to deal with the host of professional pilots, engineers, and witnesses who all call total bullshit on the New Pearl Harbor official story.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Is the cylinder in front of or behind the wing in the CNN photo you posted.

I can't dumb it down any more than that.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

When he answers that question, he can move on to how people planted thermite against the structural members, repaired the drywall, and painted to match the existing without anyone noticing.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a good conspiracy. I'll even buy into silly ones, just for the sake of entertainment.

But the ones that LTS's cult are spewing are just straight dumb.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Go ahead, try and refute the various observations offered in this piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8

And this one..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHD4trjCo0
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Since you can post, but can't answer the question for days now, how about this.

Please use even basic photo shop skills and draw a circle around or an arrow pointing to the so called cylinder in the CNN photo you posted.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Now, grace us with one straight simple answer. Do you believe the official story. Yes or no?

Now let's look at the Pentagon..

This is the hole caused by a 757 flying at two feet off the ground (at 500mph this is totally impossible)? Where is the wreckage? The bodies, luggage, seats and parts of the fuselage? Oh..that's right, the whole thing just vaporized while continuing to penetrate the three rings of steel-reinforced concrete. Sure... :wink:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, Sam, consider the disclaimer at the end of that (total crap) denialist piece.

"As it stands, the presence of a pod cannot be absolutely proven or disproven given the low quality of the visual record. "

And this despite the piece's initial claim of "thousands of witnesses and videos." Of course this is bullshit. There are startling few pictures at all, let alone videos. And the witnesses generally seem to doubt that the aircraft was an American Airliner in the first place. And of course this leads straight to the next level of completely impossible aspects of the official story, namely the controlled demolition of three modern steel-framed skyscrapers--accompanied by the tell-tale huge pyroclastic cloud of a thermate explosion.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

That's your cylinder? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I believe the airliners were flown into the twin towers and the Pentagon. Are there parts of the story that make you scratch your head? Damn straight! Does that mean we have to throw out the whole story? Hell no.

As for the Pentagon, the debris field is all inside the bldg. And stop with the outright lies about it penetrating three separate rings. The first two floors of the outer three rings are common to each.

Now please help me understand exactly what you think happened.

Flights left northeast airports and then disappeared

Drones were launched from bases in Florida

These drones were what actually hit the twin towers

A missile was fired from somewhere and it hit the pentagon

FBI plants evidence in NYC

Someone called families claiming to be loved ones taking matters into their own hands

What else am I missing in this? Please enlighten me.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Here's what happened. Names, dates, places..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Wow, I suggest everyone watch that video. :shock:

It wraps everything up in a nice little package with a ribbon and bow. The only problem is it requires belief that the murders of more than a 1000 people were planned and additional casualties were unavoidable. Add to that a huge cover up in which a minimum of 5,000 and possibly more than 10,000 people are all involved at some level.

Let's start with major players:

Federal Reserve Bank
Securities and Exchange Commission

These guys were brought in to allow the clearing of securities that were coming due.

FBI
Mayor Rudy
NYPD
NYFD

The FBI planned an exercise in CA to get all of their top terrorism experts out of town while the city of NY via the Mayor's office used the NYPD and NYFD to move and destroy evidence.

NORAD
Elgin AFB
MacDill AFB
Patrick AFB
Stewart AFB

These bases were responsible for launching drones and decoys, launching and recovering the control planes, destroying the real commercial flights or launching the missiles. They were also responsible for the coverups of the missing units from the military inventory. NORAD covered up the tracks of the flights and didn't sound any alarms.

Ft Detrick

This base sent out the anthrax or covered up the disappearance of the anthrax used.

GE
Newscorp
Disney
Viacom
Time Warner
CBS

Controlled 90% of media in the US on 9/11. They covered up certain evidence, spread dis-information, and prevented reporters from following leads by putting them on other stories.

Flightaware
Flightwise
Flightview
Satcom Direct
and countless others

These companies can show real time or delayed flight info on all flights in the US and many parts of the world. They have the info on military flights but do not publish them to the public like they do airline flight data and info.

TRACON Facilities in
Boston A90
NYC N90
PTC Potomac

ARTCC Facilities in
Boston
New York
Cleveland
Leesburg
Jacksonville
Atlanta

Towers in
Cleveland
Tri-cities
Boston
New York
Newburgh

These FAA Facilities all either ignored info or destroyed info after ignoring it regarding the true flights of the commercial airliners and the drones.

FAA
Dispatchers at United and American Airlines
Catastrophe teams at United an American Airlines

These folks would have followed the flights until they landed safely at their destination and they would have seen any deviation from the scheduled flight plan.

AIG
Kroll
Marsh & McClennon

These firms or executives of these firms actively planned the murder of some of their employees by having the planes target their buildings. These firms also had whistle blowers show up for hearings and presentations on 9/11 to destroy the whistle blowers evidence of huge securities fraud to collapse the Russian economy.

Kroll
Marsh & McClennon
Bovis Lend Lease
Amec

These companies control the clean up of WTC and along with the city of NY and NYPD and NYFD remove and destroy evidence.

DynCorp
Carlyle Group
BDM International
Stratesec
Bovis Lend Lease
Amec
Primark
TASC
NIST
LMI
General Dynamics
Halliburton
Baseline
Washington Group International
Raytheon Engineers
Morrison Knudsen Corp
Komatsu
Greenhorn & O'mara
Sumitomo Bank

These firms are all alleged to play at least a small part and have prior knowledge of the attack, per the film. Some have more involvement than others, but all are mentioned as players by the film.

What is amazing after all of this is the fact that not one single person with knowledge of this has come forward. No death bed confessions, no person wanting to clear their conscience. Granted not all of them would know every little detail of the plot or the cover up, but they would know what they saw or heard might not match the official gvt story. That is what is amazing!

The other interesting thing is all of LTS's links don't agree on what happened that day yet they are using the same photos, data and eyewitnesses.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It is an amazing story. And it's not completely understood. What's presented is what's known so far. Your assertion that all of these companies were somehow necessarily directly involved in the New Pearl Harbor is completely overstated. As far as keeping the lid on it, consider all of the momentum immediately focused and maintained on the grieving for the slain and the support of the troops, etc. Despite the vast array of inconsistencies and outright holes in the official story, no mainstream media will even discuss the issue. It's been that well handled. Did anyone confess about the JFK assassination? Well, a couple of gangsters supposedly made such comments, but nothing clear and on record. In fact in 1963 Menachem Begin was overheard meeting with L.A. gangster Mickey Cohen concerning the hit on JFK. But does the notion of an Israel-sponsored assassination of an American president ever get discussed? Basically, you're incorrect in assuming that thousands of people were necessary for the New Pearl Harbor. Try hundreds--and they're all hardcore believers in the cause. So, anytime you'd like to actually deal with some of the more obvious holes in the official story, bring it. But don't try to simply dismiss without any actual consideration. For example, you looked at the photo of the cylinder on the bottom of the second plane--and merely provided six or seven laugh smilies. So..is that supposed to carry some weight? As though you've refuted something? You say you're a pilot? I've provided testimony from a variety of professional pilots. Where's your expert anything?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'm not suggesting he's not a pilot. I'm just putting out there actual serious holes in the official 9/11 story. You too just automatically start dismissing all sorts of things upon some frivolous riff. Okay...check out the video and attempt to reasonably dispute any of the particulars. Go ahead. Start with the missing trillions of dollars and at some point tell us why there has been no identification by DNA of any of the alleged hijackers. How come all the evidence just conveniently disappeared or has been permanently sealed for public protection?
Before God was, I am
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:and at some point tell us why there has been no identification by DNA of any of the alleged hijackers. How come all the evidence just conveniently disappeared or has been permanently sealed for public protection?
Probably because there is not enough left of them or most anybody else on those aircraft to put on the head of a pin you fucking cock sucking moron.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Basically, you're incorrect in assuming that thousands of people were necessary for the New Pearl Harbor. Try hundreds--and they're all hardcore believers in the cause.

Hundreds would only start to cover up the disappearance of the commercial flights at some place other than WTC and the Pentagon. Not to mention the replacement of those flights with drones. That is my professional opinion.

Same for the media cover up and disinfo campaign. With all of those reporters who would just love to break this story wide open, not a single one has ever found one bit of info. Hmmmm.

As for the pod you claim to be carried against the wing, it isn't any different than the other color variations in those same pictures. The same color variation appears on the engines. Unless the planes also carried pods attached to the engines you have nothing. Your video also claims that there was air to air refueling capabilities on these planes/drones. Where? The same video claims the pod is the remote control pod, but that it was then jettisoned forward just prior to the crash. So which one is it?

Yes, there are some things that don't add up, but your photos are not one of them.

If you really want to get answers to some of the valid questions, don't spread the absolute bat shit crazy theories or purposefully spread lies. Your claim about 9 feet of steel reinforced concrete at the Pentagon is a perfect example.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88 wrote:
Derron wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:and at some point tell us why there has been no identification by DNA of any of the alleged hijackers. How come all the evidence just conveniently disappeared or has been permanently sealed for public protection?
Probably because there is not enough left of them or most anybody else on those aircraft to put on the head of a pin you fucking cock sucking moron.
Actually, DNA samples were recovered from all of the 9-11 sites. In the case of the Pentagon and the PA crash site, the FBI identified the remains of persons who were definitely not hijackers by matching DNA samples of the remains with the DNA of known family members. There were several remains for which no match could be made, and they are presumed to be the remains of the hijackers. Shockingly, none of the alleged hijackers' families came forward to volunteer their own DNA for analysis/matching purposes.

One of the hijackers was identified through DNA evidence. His girlfriend gave the DNA evidence to the BKA, which gave it to the FBI.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13950025/FBI- ... -Hijackers
Absolute bullshit. Several of the families of the alleged hijackers offered DNA samples--and the U.S. government was completely uninterested. Similarly, the U.S. government claims to recovered DNA from the hijackers--but has refused to release anything whatsoever. Moreover, several--eleven--of the alleged hijackers subsequently reported themselves to be alive.

As for the utter impossibility of the supposed flight 77 to have penetrated a clear round hole through three rings of the Pentagon, this stands as obvious. So too the lack of photos or vids. So too the absurd lack of flying skill possessed by the alleged hijacker pilot.

You're right, there's plenty of big holes in the official story. So, go ahead, take your pick. Choose your favorite one--the part of the story that really breaks down. C'mon, I'm not hurling insults or issuing pissy dismissals. I want answers just like you :wink: should.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Several of the families of the alleged hijackers offered DNA samples--
Did they pump your stomach or something?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Several of the families of the alleged hijackers offered DNA samples--
Did they pump your stomach or something?

sweet mary and baby jesus

:shock:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Well, duh, LTS! That cylinder on the bottom of that airliner drone is indisputably a JATO pack designed to get that ol' bird up to the impossible speeds of 500 knots while close to the ground! Everybody knows that! :doh:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Different aircraft Rooster. Don't try to render everything silly by some silly comment. The mysterious and unexplained cylinder is seen on the bottom of the second WTC plane. Whatever aircraft struck the Pentagon remains a total mystery as to what it looked like at all. Why aren't there any photos or vids, Rooster? What...suddenly your limp wit has folded further? Suddenly you're struck dumb?
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
As for the utter impossibility of the supposed flight 77 to have penetrated a clear round hole through three rings of the Pentagon, this stands as obvious.

No see that is your problem and the reason we dismiss you as a mental midget. The first two floors of the building are continuous. The plane entered the bldg once and traveled thru interior space before barely piercing an exit hole.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yer niggling again. Squirmin' in the net of lies you're holding as truth.

Here's a basic model of the aircraft's penetration

Here's a more literal look at the strike

Here's the immediate cover-up following the strike. What's under the tarp--light enough for six or seven guys to carry it off? We'll never know because like everything else--the videos, etc.--it's all permanently sealed. So, what is it...in your opinion?

Now here is a more detailed description of the Pentagon walls and columns damaged in the strike.
http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/gua ... hit-it.htm
Before God was, I am