ground zero mosque

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Re: ground zero mosque

Post by Mace »

The Seer wrote:
Mace wrote:The question, Wags, is whether you, poptart, and other Christians should be held accountable for the crimes of other Christers who blow up abortion clinics or commit other crimes against humanity in the name of Christ.....or at least in the belief that they are doing the right thing based on their sick interpretation of the Bible? I don't condemn all Christians when some whackjob blows up a clinic or kills an abortion doctor, and I don't condemn all Muslims for the acts of Al Queda and the Taliban.
Hey Rosie, to claim that somehow Christianity is on equal footing with islam in terms of historical violent acts in the last 50 years; and that their followers share similar values with regard to life and death and coexisting....suggests you are either naive, unaware, misinformed, mentally challenged, or all of the above....but that's okay for you to display your ignorance on a message board...the real harm comes from those fools that share in your lack of reality and are in positions that can put others in danger by acting (or not) on those distortions.
Okay, dumbfuck, explain the "dangers" involved in them building a mosque. I'm not comparing an all inclusive history of the two religions, dumbass, and only cited the bombings of abortion clinics. Care to go back in history to the Crusades, twatlips? And the real danger, you ignorant fucking twit, is that there are some who would shred the Bill of Rights as it applies to American Muslims. Yeah, that would be stupid bastards like you.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Islam originated from Ishmael, something muslims openly acknowledge.

Who is Ishmael?

Ishmael was Abraham's first son, born from Hagar, his maid.

God promised Abraham that he would produce a child, and that God's Covenant would be fulfilled through that child

But Abraham's wife Sarah was a very old woman and he did not believe it possible for her to have a child, so in order to try to help God fulfill his promise, Abraham slept with his maid Hagar, to have a child.

Hagar bore Ishmael, a child born out of Abraham's disbelief in God.

Of this child, Ishmael, from whom Islam originated, God then promised ...

Genesis 16:12
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

mvscal wrote:Everywhere on planet earth where the Muslim world intersects the non-muslim world there is violence and bloodshed.

Islam believes God fulfilled his Covenant through Ishmael -----> who led to Mohammed.

Christianity recognizes that God fulfilled his Covenant through Isaac (Genesis 17:19), who Sarah later did bring forth out of her very old age, as God promised.

Isaac ------> led to Jesus Christ.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

When's the last time an abortion clinic was blown up?

Did they end up building a chucrch in its place or nearby?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:Take your politically correct bullshit and shove it up a goats ass.
You are the first person who has ever called me "politically correct". Funny, but if defending freedom of religion and the Bill of Rights is being "politically correct", then thank you for the compliment.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Sirfindafold wrote:When's the last time an abortion clinic was blown up?
I have no idea. When was the last time those Muslims in NYC committed an act of terrorism?
Did they end up building a chucrch in its place or nearby?
They could if they wanted to, dumbfuck. That's the point.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mace wrote:I have no idea.
Exactly. Yet you you spout off about blowing up an abortion clinic or ten.

They could if they wanted to.
Didn't ask if they could, you mouthbreathing stupid fuck.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mace wrote:
Sounds a whole lot like Christianity to me. You know....spreading the Gospel and converting sinners to your way of thinking....and blowing up an abortion clinic or ten if they fail to fall in line with your way of thinking.
you're a fucking moron. There haven't been 10 abortion clinics bombed in the last 35 fucking years, and the few times any kind of violence has occured, it was always been thouroughly denounced by both religious leaders and followers. Exactly the oppposite of the reaction you get from the muzzies.

So aside from being pretty much exact opposites in every way possible, the two religions are a lot alike? Fucking tard.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

You & mace should get a fucking motel room so you can suck each other's dicks in private
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Cuda wrote:
Mace wrote:
Sounds a whole lot like Christianity to me. You know....spreading the Gospel and converting sinners to your way of thinking....and blowing up an abortion clinic or ten if they fail to fall in line with your way of thinking.
you're a fucking moron. There haven't been 10 abortion clinics bombed in the last 35 fucking years, and the few times any kind of violence has occured, it was always been thouroughly denounced by both religious leaders and followers. Exactly the oppposite of the reaction you get from the muzzies.

So aside from being pretty much exact opposites in every way possible, the two religions are a lot alike? Fucking tard.
Okay, dumbfuck, FIVE abortion clinics. :roll:

What's the big fucking deal about a religious sect building a place of worship 2 blocks from ground zero? The only people raising hell about it are knee jerk dumb asses like you. They should consider the source of the criticism and build the motherfucker. WASPs have never had a shortage of groups to hate, so the Muslims can add themselves to the list along with African-Americans, Jews, Mexicans, Irish, Catholics, and Italians....to mention only a few. Now go suck a dick, you ignorant cunt.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I assume the muzzie-haters are all in favor of dischaging all Muslims from the US Military, and firing all of the Muslims who work for DHS?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

DHS?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Cuda wrote:You & mace should get a fucking motel room so you can suck each other's dicks in private
It's okay for one religion's adherents to slaughter non-believers, but not another?

Okay. I get it now.
There's only one religion's adherents slaughtering nonbelievers, you fucking dipshit.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:DHS?
Maybe you've heard of the Department of Homeland Security?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

DHS is nothing more than an expensive scam. Sure, fire all the muzzies from DHS, and then fire everybody else.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:Sure, fire all the muzzies from DHS, and then fire everybody else.
Like the Coast Guard?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Those that minimize the violence done by muslims against innocents and somehow are able to condone that violence by pointing to random solo acts done by individuals are enablers. Enablers because other naive clueless fucks elect clueless politicians that enable violence to reoccur....Those enablers should be the ones that experience the next act of violence by the religion of peace since they create opportunity for more violence.

Perhaps 3000 fellow Americans slaughtered still evokes yawns from you...maybe if it hits closer to home it can dent the concrete your tiny brain is encapsulated in.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

The Seer wrote:Those that minimize the violence done by muslims against innocents and somehow are able to condone that violence by pointing to random solo acts done by individuals are enablers. Enablers because other naive clueless fucks elect clueless politicians that enable violence to reoccur....Those enablers should be the ones that experience the next act of violence by the religion of peace since they create opportunity for more violence.

Perhaps 3000 fellow Americans slaughtered still evokes yawns from you...maybe if it hits closer to home it can dent the concrete your tiny brain is encapsulated in.
Wipe your dripping vagina and understand that no one is minimizing or condoning what happened on 9-11, so don't even go there, you ignorant fucking tard. The people wanting to build the mosque are Muslims....not the terrorists who planned the attack in 2001. To no one's surprise, Islamophobia seems to be running rampant on this board by all of the usual haters. I suspect that the gang activity in NYC is responsible for far more violence on a daily basis that any violent acts committed by the Muslims who intend to build the mosque. Get a fucking clue, dumbfuck, or go hide under your bed.

Christ Almighty.....do you blame all Catholics for Notre Dame having a shitty football team?
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Enablers? Are they like Deciders???
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc wrote:While you may be able to distinguish their followers, both Christianity and Islam share something in common: there is absolutely zero evidence for either's invisible sky wizard.
It's more-or-less what I used to say, too.

But then I objectively looked at Old Testament Scripture, and prophecies, and looked at the PHENOMENAL fulfillment of that by Jesus, and could not rationally deny that He is in fact the Christ.

In my estimation, one who says there is no evidence has not really looked into those things.

Or if they have looked into it and still deny the evidence, ... well, something else is going on.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

The Seer wrote:Those that minimize the violence done by muslims against innocents and somehow are able to condone that violence by pointing to random solo acts done by individuals are enablers. Enablers because other naive clueless fucks elect clueless politicians that enable violence to reoccur....Those enablers should be the ones that experience the next act of violence by the religion of peace since they create opportunity for more violence.

Oh, the irony of your sig line...

Move to Israel already, you dirty yid.
You do have the "right" of aliyah, you know.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

poptart wrote:...prophecies...
You become more tedious every day.

Find a nice bridge and feel free to "check out" any time, you terrified housewife.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote:
Cuda wrote:Sure, fire all the muzzies from DHS, and then fire everybody else.
Like the Coast Guard?
Glorified S&R. Let them join the Navy.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Cuda wrote: Glorified S&R. Let them join the Navy.
Can you sail the seven seas...and more importantly, will it put your mind at ease?

A bunch of guys asked me to ask you guys...

TIA
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:no one is minimizing or condoning what happened on 9-11
People condoning an Islamic YMCA 2 blocks from ground zero most certainly are minimizing what happened on 9/11. And you're minimizing the casualties of Iraq and Afghanistan, which were a direct result of 9/11.

It must not have affected you the way it did me. The seething anger over that will never abate. We were like innocent little children, never suspecting that some insanely murderous nutjobs were willing to sacrifice their own piece of shit lifes in order to strike at The Great Satan.

And they'll do it again, if we let them. How soon we forget.

It's Fun To Stay at the YMIA

Young man, I said listen to me
Young man, there's no need to be free

Young man, there's no need to feel down
Young man, you can take out this town
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

War Wagon wrote:We were like innocent little children...

Why don’t you just STFU.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Martyred wrote: Move
Irrelevant pole smoking kanadians do not bark out orders, they receive them....so receive this

:hfal:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

bwah at Marty...

but there's really no other way to explain how we allowed that to happen.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote:no one is minimizing or condoning what happened on 9-11
People condoning an Islamic YMCA 2 blocks from ground zero most certainly are minimizing what happened on 9/11. And you're minimizing the casualties of Iraq and Afghanistan, which were a direct result of 9/11.

It must not have affected you the way it did me. The seething anger over that will never abate. We were like innocent little children, never suspecting that some insanely murderous nutjobs were willing to sacrifice their own piece of shit lifes in order to strike at The Great Satan.

And they'll do it again, if we let them. How soon we forget.

It's Fun To Stay at the YMIA

Young man, I said listen to me
Young man, there's no need to be free

Young man, there's no need to feel down
Young man, you can take out this town
Save you bullshit for someone else, Wags. No one has forgotten the devastation that 9-11 has brought to this country or to the family and friends of those who died. The people wanting to build the mosque were not involved in the attack and should not be punished for the crimes/acts of others. Trying to castigate all Muslims for the acts of a few is nothing short of stupid.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote: The people wanting to build the mosque were not involved in the attack and should not be punished for the crimes/acts of others. Trying to castigate all Muslims for the acts of a few is nothing short of stupid.
Acts of a few?

You really haven't been paying attention.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mace wrote:No one has forgotten the devastation that 9-11 has brought to this country or to the family and friends of those who died.
Fucking get over yourself.

3000 people died. A drop of piss in the bucket, going by the metrics you country has set as a standard.
A couple of buildings went wobbly, so the Earth should stop turning on it's axis because Baby Huey got a boo-boo?

Perhaps you were in a coma for the last 50 or so years, when America set countless countries on fire.
But, they were the "bad guys" and you are "virtuous" and "just".

:meds:
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Martyred wrote:
Mace wrote:No one has forgotten the devastation that 9-11 has brought to this country or to the family and friends of those who died.
Fucking get over yourself.

3000 people died. A drop of piss in the bucket, going by the metrics you country has set as a standard.
A couple of buildings went wobbly, so the Earth should stop turning on it's axis because Baby Huey got a boo-boo?

Perhaps you were in a coma for the last 50 or so years, when America set countless countries on fire.
But, they were the "bad guys" and you are "virtuous" and "just".

:meds:
Yeah, that pissed me off.

Congrats.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote: The people wanting to build the mosque were not involved in the attack and should not be punished for the crimes/acts of others. Trying to castigate all Muslims for the acts of a few is nothing short of stupid.
Acts of a few?

You really haven't been paying attention.
There's over 1.5 BILLION Muslims in the world, Wags, so, yes, it's the acts of a few, and the Muslims wanting to build the mosque in NYC are not known to be terrorists.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Give a retard any excuse whatsoever to be a bigot, and they'll generally take it.

I tend to judge the man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin or the religion he prescribes to (although heavy religious leanings in any direction tend to indivcate a lack of character and free-thinking).

Call me crazy like that.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

War Wagon wrote: Yeah, that pissed me off.

Congrats.

Getting the bloodstains of women and children off my clothes and out from under my fingernails would piss me off too.
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Was Dins judging people by the content of their character just now?

Yeah, that dog will hunt.
Mace wrote: There's over 1.5 BILLION Muslims in the world..
back to that economy of scale thingie. At least you're not demanding comparisons between Christian and Muslim atrocities today, so you've got that going for you.

But I wouldn't mind culling the Muslim herd, at least from my neigborhood.... which is 3,000 miles wide and 1500 miles tall.

Marty keeps fucking around, I'll extend that northern boundary another 500 miles.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dinsdale wrote:Give a retard any excuse whatsoever to be a bigot, and they'll generally take it.

I tend to judge the man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin or the religion he prescribes to (although heavy religious leanings in any direction tend to indivcate a lack of character and free-thinking).

Call me crazy like that.
Rack Dins.....and rack Wags for proving your point.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Succumbing to hate and fear have never been my strong suits.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Neither has the axiom of "keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting" been one of your strong suits.

For Mace, the axiom of not placing your hand on a hot stove after you've been burnt seems appropriate.

Or the realization that if you toss a frog into a pot of boiling water he'll jump right out. But if you place that frog into a pot of cold water and then gradually turn up the heat to boiling, he'll sit there until he dies.

Mace seems to be taking the approach that the water is just fine.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:Neither has the axiom of "keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting" been one of your strong suits.

For Mace, the axiom of not placing your hand on a hot stove after you've been burnt seems appropriate.

So, you contend that the WTC Attacks were a result of allowing mosques in NYC?

Really?

Newsflash -- I'm willing to bet there's mosques in KC, as well. Better get on that shit, man.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: So, you contend that the WTC Attacks were a result of allowing mosques in NYC?
Not my contention. What a stupid question.
Newsflash -- I'm willing to bet there's mosques in KC, as well. Better get on that shit, man.
Aren't you the guy bemoaning illegal immigration? I could swear that was you.

Tell you what, I'd take a truckload of Mexicans over ONE muslim.

At least the Mexicans are Catholic.