Ever had a colonoscopy?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Jsc810 wrote:And for those who disagree, remember that a board needs its tards. :)
I'm heading to work, JSC, but it's that attitude that preceded me asking for a banning from here and the smack bat in the first place.

I guess we'll discuss it later, when I come back and can also address Dinsdale's strangely worded post (there are two ways to take it, and i don't think he intended either one), and Chyna Doll's misunderstanding about what I was looking for in regards to 'The Post' (since the post above is not close to being it, or the language within it, or the appreciably fatal sting of it, and is too long). The Post apparently doesn't exist anyway, so that one is moot. Womanimal being a real female (if not SG's sister) is a simple case of Occam's Razor.

Take care this morning.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:And for those who disagree, remember that a board needs its tards. :)
I'm heading to work, JSC, but it's that attitude that preceded me asking for a banning from here and the smack bat in the first place.

I guess we'll discuss it later, when I come back and can also address Dinsdale's strangely worded post (there are two ways to take it, and i don't think he intended either one), and Chyna Doll's misunderstanding about what I was looking for in regards to 'The Post' (since the post above is not close to being it, or the language within it, or the appreciably fatal sting of it, and is too long. The Post was an impressive bit of dismissal. SG's post is just a man keeping his options open to getting laid). The Post apparently doesn't exist anyway, so that one is moot. Womanimal being a real female (if not SG's sister) is a simple case of Occam's Razor.

Take care this morning.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Ingse Bodil wrote:I guess we'll discuss it later, when I come back and can also address Dinsdale's strangely worded post (there are two ways to take it, and i don't think he intended either one)
Doesn't that then mean there are at least three ways to take it? ('Sup, NoCal?) Unless, of course, you believe he would submit a post with no intent.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mace wrote:End of discussion.
waiting for IB to fuck this up in 3 2 1...
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Well said, Mace.

Rip City

ps You want that "JOY OF HOG BALLS" back?
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Ingse Bodil wrote: Who is Mississippi Neck, and what makes him unique around these parts?

Damn, I didn't know I had this whole mystique thing going.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote:I guess we'll discuss it later, when I come back and can also address Dinsdale's strangely worded post (there are two ways to take it, and i don't think he intended either one)
Doesn't that then mean there are at least three ways to take it? ('Sup, NoCal?) Unless, of course, you believe he would submit a post with no intent.
That would be four ways to take it.

But Dinsdale was intending insult towards me.
Someone starts a topic about shoving things up people's asses, and naturally, all the women of the various board's names come up...except IB.

:shocker:
a) every female has been the subject of a fantasy/story involving thing shoved up their asses, except me (what?)
b) every female has been the subject of a fantasy/story involving them shoving things up other people's ass, except me (ok, i take it back, that can be construed as an insult against me)

So was dinsdale intending to compliment the other females here, as saying most (male) people imagine them as 'Pitchers', not 'Catchers', in their (male) inner sexual playground? I guess it does work, after all.

But why go there?
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mississippi Neck wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote: Who is Mississippi Neck, and what makes him unique around these parts?

Well? Who are you, Neck? What do you do better than anyone else here?
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mace wrote: You know, when I was a kid listening to the Cubs on the radio, it never occurred to me that I wanted Ernie Banks to come to the plate with the Cubs trailing in the bottom of the ninth simply because he was black......nor did I ever wish it was Santo coming to the plate simply because he was white.
second point) Santo sounds Latino.

first point) how comfortably white of you not to be affected by race in baseball.

let me do a google-wiki search, to find out when Mr. Banks played.
Debut 17 Sept. 1953 (CHC)
Final Game 26 Sept. 1971 (CHC)
Well. That's the Civil Rights Era. Death Threats. Lynchings. Segregation.... and race never came up for you.

Black and white teammates couldn't eat or sleep in the same hotels and the same restaurants, or sit in the same train compartments... and race never came up for you.

Must have been nice, to be white, and not have to worry about anything.

I grew up in the 70s and 80s, and I can tell you, if somebody black came up in a field that was mostly held down by other people, you're damn straight blacks were rooting for that black to succeed. He or She represented ALL of us.

Remember that set of scenes at the boxing match in 'Harlem Nights'? if you watched that, I mean. That shit was REAL. And it was particularly real in the time period your Ernie Banks played.

So, I can say with 90% certainty, if you were black and a Cubs fan, you're damn straight you were rooting for Banks not just as a player, but as a Black Man.

Why can't whites root for a Black Man to succeed as a Black Man, in that era, when it's positive rooting?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

second point) Santo sounds Latino.
I grow weary.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Young girls they do get weary.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Yeah PSU, try a little tenderness
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

:wink:

(that was meant for Tom, not the getting things shoved up your ass reference)

But I'm thinking he should change out of that funky smelly funky blue dress.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote:a) every female has been the subject of a fantasy/story involving thing shoved up their asses, except me (what?)

b) every female has been the subject of a fantasy/story involving them shoving things up other people's ass, except me (ok, i take it back, that can be construed as an insult against me)
Jeez. Allright already, I'll shove something up your ass. OK?

Any preferences?
I’ll put in a vote for her keyboard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

mvscal wrote:

Any preferences?
Your eyes are still the wrong color. And aren't you too busy fellating Cheney?

And I hear you, jsc. we'll probably see it one night in february or something,
when this thread is long forgotten, probably over at one of the 'safe' boards
where people can let down their hair without fear of spreadsheets and malevolent
intent.

well, you'll probably see it. i've got a standing invite not to post at any of
those boards. ;)
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Why don’t you head over to one of those ‘safe’ boards right now, you ignorant spamming retard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

UPDATE
(back to the original subject)

I just drank my first glass of Trilyte.

That stuff is fucking foul.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mikey, sounds like whiskey. Good luck, man.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Hmmmmm....

I've got a bottle of Makers Mark in the pantry. I may have to try a little mixing.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

good god, how did that happen?
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Ingse Bodil wrote:good god, how did that happen?
After you posted a picture of your nasty tits, his intestines tried to strangle themselves.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Jsc810 wrote:I wouldn't add booze to the mix. If it is a large container, you probably could add some kool-aid flavor to it, I could with the stuff I had to drink.
I got "flavor packs" but it doesn't help much.

I'm supposed to be on clear liquids today. I asked them about booze and they said white wine and beer are OK. Prolly won't want any of that after this though.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

mvscal wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote:
mvscal wrote:

Any preferences?
Your eyes are still the wrong color.
What the fuck does the color of my eyes have to do with me shoving something up your ass?

So...what's it gonna be? Mack truck? 747? C'mon, I haven't got all day over here.
Quest for Fire. You're not down with the 'brutal hip slap, grab hair and twist head back' maneouver? I'm a little surprised, but maybe you're into being dominated, not dominating. I don't know. And don't care. But if you were, your eyes are the wrong color to enjoy that type of thing. I've only said that how many times in how many years here.

Anyway, you're not very imaginative with your stuffing mix. That's also a little surprising. Or maybe I'm not worth your imagination. That's not.

Friends? Enemies? Whatever?
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

If I said I wanted bacon, would you accomodate that too?
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

If I didn't know better (and I don't), I'd say you were trying to chicken out. Are you chickening out, mvscal?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'm shittin' up a storm here now.
The shutyomouth is coming fast and furious, and I've still got about 1/3 of my special elixir to down.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Well, at least I can rest comfortably knowing I won't be blowing solid chunks all up on the gastroenterologist.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Mississippi Neck wrote:

Well? Who are you, Neck? What do you do better than anyone else here?

I prefer to keep my mystique intact. Oooooo
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Jsc810 wrote:Sorry dude.

And just think, you have a garden hose all the way up the ass to look forward to.

That's just wrong.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

CLEANUP on Isle Ass, courtesy clerk to Isle Ass, please
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Dinsdale wrote:CLEANUP on Isle Ass, courtesy clerk to Isle Ass, please
I shouldn't laugh ... OK yes I should, it's not like I have a garden hose up my ass.

You're clearly sick and demented Dins, Rack You for that!
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Dinsdale wrote:CLEANUP on Isle Ass, courtesy clerk to Isle Ass, please
Now you know why this dude wears a face shield.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I think that should have been:

Dinsdale wrote:Dr Howard Dr Fine Dr Howard!!
CLEANUP on Isle Ass.
Dr Howard Dr Fine Dr Howard to Isle Ass, please. Stat.
Monen
Jewish Girl w/ Nipple Hair

Post by Monen »

Jesus Christ. :lol:

Let's just clear up the picture problems. After I crushed my skull in my car accident I encountered some problematic issues involving depression and inability to cope. I gained 20 pounds and the result was what you saw in the lesbo pics (taken on my birthday in Sept). I made some major changes in my life including moving to a new area of the state, and have since lost 25. Thanks for caring. I can assure you any pictures posted in the future will be free of fatassness.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

But will they contain nipple hair?
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Monen

Post by Monen »

No

I don't know where the fuck that title came from. :lol:
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

So, there will be nipple. W00T!!!1
Monen

Post by Monen »

But of course.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

My wife works for a Temple... we should hang out.
Phoenix
Crack Whore

Post by Phoenix »

Mikey, I want to know how it turned out. There's no reason why a patient would get a script for any narcotics; any pain that would need it can suggest a possible complication. And those of you who've had colonoscopies, what in the world are the docs making you drink? Are you still being made to drink the so-called Go-Lytely solution? That's just wrong, if that's the case. There are alternatives that do just as good a job (with no scrimping on the raging clean-out water ride) but don't involve nearly as much fluid to drink.

I speak from some experience here.