Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Jsc, serious question about homosexuals

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Roe v. Wade is Law -
For the time being.

Public stonings and beheadings can't be far off.

Wait...

:)
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

i heart you, milton.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jesus facepalms are always money.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Those stretch marks fade to where you can barely see them. Plus, nowadays, I am sure there is laser surgery to make them even less seen.

Queen of Page 16!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Van wrote:I'm speaking of the poptarts and War Wagons of the world who are so ready to drop "a lifetime of shame and regret" on a woman lest she do their misogynistic bidding.
Van, you understand that someone could post some mutilated fetus pictures in here if they wanted to.

If a woman decides to abort a fetus, oh well.
Things happen.

I just happen to be of the opinion that the state ought not sanction these killings.

Nobody makes a woman create a new life, Van... unless she's raped.

You'll have to pardon Wagon and I if we're disturbed to see life snuffed out as routinely as it is today.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

No, I don't have to pardon you. Because you have no qualms about passing judgment on women, and because you don't give the slightest fuck about them, I think I'll just go ahead and condemn you as the misogynistic dinosaur you clearly are.

And I notice that not once have you addressed that most basic point about how men would never allow themselves to be compelled by others into doing the things to their bodies that you feel perfectly comfortable in compelling women to do.

The reason you have remained silent on that point is that you know you're completely full of shit, and a total hypocrite. You have zero problem pontificating on morality, but the moment that same choice is laid in your lap you collapse like a Raider defense in the fourth quarter.

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Wrong. Neuhaus's license got the hook for rubber-stamping George Tiller's criminal diagnoses. Had she done her due diligence (not to mention followed her Oath) she would still be practicing today.

From a reputable news source:
TOPEKA, Kansas (AP) - Kansas regulators have revoked the medical license of a doctor accused of performing inadequate mental health exams on young patients she then referred to the late Dr. George Tiller for late-term abortions.

The State Board of Healing Arts on Friday ratified an administrative judge's earlier decision to revoke Dr. Ann Kristin Neuhaus's license.

The judge concluded in February that the Nortonville doctor's 2003 examinations of 11 patients ages 10 to 18 were insufficient. Neuhaus provided the second medical opinions Tiller needed by law to perform the late-term abortions at his Wichita clinic.

Neuhaus argued that her exams met accepted standards of care.

Groups that oppose abortion rights have criticized Neuhaus for years and are sure to welcome Friday's decision.

Read more: http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/state/kans ... z23D46oCFX
For your clients' sake, here's hoping that you are a better litigator than you are a message board poster...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc wrote:Fuck you, you anti-abortion freaks.

FUCK YOU
:lol: :lol:

You can stop wetting yourself anytime, you stupid twat.

Who in here is advocating that 10 year old rape victims must give birth?

MELT.
DOWN.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote:Image
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

poptart wrote:Who in here is advocating that 10 year old rape victims must give birth?
Maybe no one in here is, but apparently Mitt Romney's choice for running mate is advocating exactly that.

Paul Ryan’s Extreme Abortion Views

Any Republican vice-presidential candidate is going to be broadly anti-abortion, but Ryan goes much further. He believes ending a pregnancy should be illegal even when it results from rape or incest, or endangers a woman’s health. He was a cosponsor of the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a federal bill defining fertilized eggs as human beings, which, if passed, would criminalize some forms of birth control and in vitro fertilization. The National Right to Life Committee has scored his voting record 100 percent every year since he entered the House in 1999. “I’m as pro-life as a person gets,” he told The Weekly Standard’s John McCormack in 2010. “You’re not going to have a truce.”

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Van wrote:
poptart wrote:Who in here is advocating that 10 year old rape victims must give birth?
Maybe no one in here is, but apparently Mitt Romney's choice for running mate is advocating exactly that.

Paul Ryan’s Extreme Abortion Views

Any Republican vice-presidential candidate is going to be broadly anti-abortion, but Ryan goes much further. He believes ending a pregnancy should be illegal even when it results from rape or incest, or endangers a woman’s health. He was a cosponsor of the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a federal bill defining fertilized eggs as human beings, which, if passed, would criminalize some forms of birth control and in vitro fertilization. The National Right to Life Committee has scored his voting record 100 percent every year since he entered the House in 1999. “I’m as pro-life as a person gets,” he told The Weekly Standard’s John McCormack in 2010. “You’re not going to have a truce.”
That should work out pretty nicely. :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim