It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Sudden Sam »

Wow. As my mom used to say:

You’d argue with a fence post.

I don’t know the book. I’ve not read it. I looked it up. I don’t know if it’s appropriate or not for the age group. I’m neither for or against the teacher BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW THE GODDAMN BOOK.

Contrarians. Y’all are unreal.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:22 pm Wow. As my mom used to say:

I don’t know the book. I’ve not read it. I looked it up. I don’t know if it’s appropriate or not for the age group. I’m neither for or against the teacher BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW THE GODDAMN BOOK.

Come on Sam we all know he is just a twat. Craving attention for something he doesn't get IRL. Apparently.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:05 pm

Come on Sam we all know he is just a twat. Craving attention for something he doesn't get IRL. Apparently.
It’s starting to spread. Screwy is infected now. Those two responses above are bizarre. No normal person would interpret my post as they did.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That was kinda of my point. You have no idea what you are talking about and you chimes in anyways.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy posting on the same board.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:51 pm

IKnowYouPostHereButSoDoI?

Outstanding!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:50 pm That was kinda of my point. You have no idea what you are talking about and you chimes in anyways.
Yep. This is par for the course with Rogan and all the Qanon knuckledraggers out there. "I'm just asking questions" aka not taking sides, but then posting about a teacher being fired for teaching an Anne Frank graphic novel but then pointing out that it happened to have a penis, tits or a vagina. Sam isn't very bright.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:07 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:19 pm To be fair, the book in question was a graphic novel version with passages about genitalia. I don’t know the book…
Make up you mind, do you know the book or not.
Obviously I know more about the book than you do. You think the teacher was let go for reading a book that “wasn’t pro-Nazi “. Idiot.

She was fired for reading a book that described male and female genitalia. Took all of 2 minutes to figure that out.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:59 pm She was fired for reading a book that described male and female genitalia. Took all of 2 minutes to figure that out.
So what. Have some stones and speak out against this travesty.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:02 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:59 pm She was fired for reading a book that described male and female genitalia. Took all of 2 minutes to figure that out.
So what. Have some stones and speak out against this travesty.
How old were the kids in her class? I know you’re perfectly happy with teachers describing genitalia to kids as young as 4, but the majority of Americans aren’t. Some don’t want middle schoolers taught sex by ill-equipped persons.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:05 pm How old were the kids in her class? I know you’re perfectly happy with teachers describing genitalia to kids as young as 4, but the majority of Americans aren’t. Some don’t want middle schoolers taught sex by ill-equipped persons.
The "majority of Americans" aren't offended by descriptions of human body parts in the context of how the Nazis systematically persecuted Jews. Because that's what is offensive: the murder of more than 6 million human beings. But continue clutching your pearls about boobs, cocks and vaginas. You're losing, your party is losing, your ideology is losing. Keep it up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

8th grade. I’m sure none of them have ever hear of genitalia.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:21 pm 8th grade. I’m sure none of them have ever hear of genitalia.
Likely perfectly okay if they were 8th graders.

Screwy, where are you getting the idea that I am offended by this book? Or that I’m ignoring the Holocaust? Or that my party is losing? I am not affiliated with any party.

I simply pointed out that Kierland lied as to why the teacher was fired.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:23 pm I simply pointed out that Kierland lied as to why the teacher was fired.
Nobody cares.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:50 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:51 pm

IKnowYouPostHereButSoDoI?

Outstanding!
You didn’t understand any of that conversation did you hillbilly.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:35 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:23 pm I simply pointed out that Kierland lied as to why the teacher was fired.
Nobody cares.
You know something? You’re right. Nobody cares because it’s accepted as his consistent modus operandi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Name one lie.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:16 pm Name one lie.
Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:26 am Texas fires teacher for reading Anne Frank book to kids.

Why? Because it’s not pro Nazi of course.
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:16 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:16 pm Name one lie.
Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:26 am Texas fires teacher for reading Anne Frank book to kids.

Why? Because it’s not pro Nazi of course.
yOu DoN't KnOw WhAt LiEs ArE!!!!

-derpland
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Where is the lie? Have you two been paying attention?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

My youngest grandson is 9. He can carry on a far more intelligent conversation than the dwarf trust funder. I’m going back to not engaging in this idiotic back and forth bullshit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag. I like how you blamed it on me. Personal responsibility and all.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dump orders GQP to shutdown gov to stop his prosecutions.

Suddenly Stupid blames Dems. Meat lips blames me. Generally stupid screams HELLYAA! Pedokkkal beats off in his bunker. HillBillyAssSniffer complains about the use of the word- shutdown. Did I miss anyone?
HighPlainsGrifter
Eternal Scobode

Kierland casts Hyperbole! It is 't very effective.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Suck that magadick traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

MAGgots find a reason to wear a mask.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/c ... y_at_work/

I bet the one that tripped is HighPantyBuncher. 😂
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Did the marchers prevent the drag queens from being near the kids?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

With threats of violence. I bet that makes you happy.
No word on how they treated that Sunday’s mass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:30 pm MAGgots find a reason to wear a mask.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/c ... y_at_work/

I bet the one that tripped is HighPantyBuncher. 😂
Well at least they didn't show children any illustrated penises.

Sincerely,

Stunningly Stupid
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

How can this guy remain the most likely nominee of the Republican Party?!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:31 pm
Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire

NEW YORK (AP) — A judge has ruled that Donald Trump committed fraud for years while building the real estate empire that catapulted him to fame and the White House.

Judge Arthur Engoron, ruling Tuesday in a civil lawsuit brought by New York’s attorney general, found that the former president and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing financing.

Beyond mere bragging about his riches, Trump, his company and key executives repeatedly lied about them on his annual financial statements, reaping rewards such as favorable loan terms and lower insurance premiums, Engoron found.

Those tactics crossed a line and violated the law, the judge said, rejecting Trump’s contention that a disclaimer on the financial statements absolved him of any wrongdoing.
"Oh lawdy!! Those poor deceived banks!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As if these banks don't have an army of auditors crawling up your ass to make sure your financials are legit when making loans. Holy fuck, you people are stupid.

Oh, just one more question...why aren't the banks which were allegedly defrauded bringing this civil action?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:41 pm
Yet you still support him? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Chip, don’t you support Biden? If so, the same question could justifiably be asked of you.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Fox Spews should be reporting about the finding of another Hunter Biden laptop any minute now....

Or more caravans approaching the border....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Biden’s corruption is undeniable.

Diego, the laptop is a legit trove of illicit activity. You do know that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego wrote:caravans

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:33 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:31 pm
Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire

NEW YORK (AP) — A judge has ruled that Donald Trump committed fraud for years while building the real estate empire that catapulted him to fame and the White House.

Those tactics crossed a line and violated the law, the judge said, rejecting Trump’s contention that a disclaimer on the financial statements absolved him of any wrongdoing.
"Oh lawdy!! Those poor deceived banks!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As if these banks don't have an army of auditors crawling up your ass to make sure your financials are legit when making loans. Holy fuck, you people are stupid.

Oh, just one more question...why aren't the banks which were allegedly defrauded bringing this civil action?
Yeah you guys! It was a picnic! Only with money and business and stuff.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:04 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:00 am Biden’s corruption is undeniable.
That's not true. I deny it, there is no corruption.

Disagree? Fine, then prove it, in court. Like as has been done against trump and his family.
Not only is there no proof, the laptop itself is inadmissable (chain of custody).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:44 am
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:04 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:00 am Biden’s corruption is undeniable.
That's not true. I deny it, there is no corruption.

Disagree? Fine, then prove it, in court. Like as has been done against trump and his family.
Not only is there no proof, the laptop itself is inadmissable (chain of custody).
So you ignore facts and you’re blissfully happy with your corrupt president. Hilarious.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:41 pm What makes you think the banks won't be doing that?

They won't because it is total bullshit.

If you were capable of reasoning critically, it would occur to you that the people who actually have skin in the game aren't party to this suit. They're the ones who loaned the money not this partisan hack of judge.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pedokkkal:
I’m for law and order, when it’s convenient.