The best of the best
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Here is a first...

Rack the Doc.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I think it was an automatic edit.
I've had "taco stand" inserted in several of my posts lately.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Luther wrote:Here is a first...

Rack the Doc.

Rip City
WTF did I do....
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Mikey wrote:I've had "taco stand" inserted in several of my posts lately.
Sounds painful.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Gulp

RACK Rozy.

RIP SG
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

shutyomouth wrote:I think one thing people on all boards need to learn to do is to USE YOUR FUCKING SCROLL BUTTON. LOOK AT THREADS THAT YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE INTERESTED IN.

And therein lies the problem. You just don't "get" it. Never have. Never will. A lot of people have neither the time nor the desire to waste a lot of time scrolling through piles upon piles of shit. Look at it this way... you seem to be the kind of guy who's a loudmouthed fucker with a lot of friends. You're the life of many parties. That's great. However... there actually exists others out there who have a small circle of friends that consists of people with similar tastes who are capable of entertaining each other on a consistent basis. Not everyone wants to listen to some drunk fuck ramble on endlessly about nothing in particular in a non-funny, uninteresting way. It's okay to be different than you, right? It's okay that you're not invited to every party on the block, right? When that does happen, do you stand outside their front lawn yelling stupid shit at them all night? I bet you do... and when the cops come and take you away for being drunk and disorderly, you scream "BODE" at the top of your lungs, right? Sure you do...
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Mikey wrote:I think it was an automatic edit.
good catch, a little sluething reveals it is the replacement for sordid clambake.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Carlos Lee wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:I think one thing people on all boards need to learn to do is to USE YOUR FUCKING SCROLL BUTTON. LOOK AT THREADS THAT YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE INTERESTED IN.

And therein lies the problem. You just don't "get" it. Never have. Never will. A lot of people have neither the time nor the desire to waste a lot of time scrolling through piles upon piles of shit. Look at it this way... you seem to be the kind of guy who's a loudmouthed fucker with a lot of friends. You're the life of many parties. That's great. However... there actually exists others out there who have a small circle of friends that consists of people with similar tastes who are capable of entertaining each other on a consistent basis. Not everyone wants to listen to some drunk fuck ramble on endlessly about nothing in particular in a non-funny, uninteresting way. It's okay to be different than you, right? It's okay that you're not invited to every party on the block, right? When that does happen, do you stand outside their front lawn yelling stupid shit at them all night? I bet you do... and when the cops come and take you away for being drunk and disorderly, you scream "BODE" at the top of your lungs, right? Sure you do...

You'll be addressed when you quit hiding behind a shit troll. Until then - you are of no importance.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Who the fuck is this Carlos Lee, dickwad? 32 posts and he's prepared to tell shutyomouth who T1B is and what T1B might enjoy?

Hey, Carlos, first, you mangling the English language in some posts is not funny in even the slightest way. Second, switching back and forth between the spanglish and plain English is unfunny for a character troll. Lastly, no one cares about your opinion regarding this situation.

Now get the fuck out of the house and stay out. You're better on the outside looking in.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Carlos Lee wrote:

I don't know who you are and I'm not a fan of trolls hiding etc. But I laughed hard. I felt like I was watching a SNL skit or something. Nice job.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

----

OK, bye.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Carlos outted himself several times. If you can't remeber who he is than you can't bitch at him like he's an shit troll.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Headhunter wrote:Carlos outted himself several times. If you can't remeber who he is than you can't bitch at him like he's an shit troll.

I don't live here like you do. Next?
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

shutyomouth wrote: I don't live here like you do. Next?
I laughed.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

He's an old SCIII'er who can run it with the best of them. If he feels like like running your ass, I bet you can't stop him.
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Carlos Lee wrote:

One punch knockout.

top to bottom: Carlos, shutyomouth
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

DickHeadhunter wrote:He's an old SCIII'er who can run it with the best of them. If he feels like like running your ass, I bet you can't stop him.
I bet if BS knows who the shit troll is he can run his ass.

What kind of fucking uberbitch uses 'carlos lee' as a main nic?

Christ this place is filled with cunts.........
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Mikey wrote:I think it was an automatic edit.
That's something completely different. And Funny.

Nevermind.

Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

Raydah James wrote:What kind of fucking uberbitch uses 'carlos lee' as a main nic?
You think so much of me, you put me in your Sig.

No... not ADAM.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Carlos Lee wrote:
Raydah James wrote:What kind of fucking uberbitch uses 'carlos lee' as a main nic?

No... not ADAM.
I laughed
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

You can't be dropping hints like that!
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Carlos Lee wrote:

No... not ADAM.

As it turns out, I find that you are ROBOCOP.

BUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're one of the sorriest sacks of liberal shit that has ever posted on ANY board!!!!! In fact - you were banned from TOT for being TOO gay!

Figures you'd hide behind a pussy, pussy! :D
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

RACK 'spray for the first double pussy of the day.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: What a load of HORSESHIT!

Post by Cuda »

Biggie wrote:
[img]http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/WanadooFilms/Misdaad/ReservoirChris.jpg[/img] wrote: At least have the fucking nads to say why you REALLY banned him instead of hiding behind a cloak of transparent horseshit.
Nice rant, rozyvoir dog.
1. Which PUSFAG banned SG?

2. And for what for fuck sakes? Spamming? Tarding? I thought this was fucking supposed to be the Spam/Tard forum.

3. Or was it because his spamming made your yeast infection flare up? PUSFAG & roz melted yesterday- that's undeniable. (tht's also hijinx, like it or not) But roz apparently made a quicker recovery than his sister did.

4. Biggie, did the dude in that picture have a fire on his face & somebody put it out with a blast from a 20 Gauge?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Since Believe He's a FAG can't handle a thread that expoits his double standards, I'll post it here.

This thread has been erased twice, hence here it is again.
8. to the poster in question: we were fucking with each other. If I crossed the "line," I sincerely apologize. It was your former employer, who knew? I didn't. I apologize. honest mistake.

There's his apology. NOW - knowing how good liberals are at giving people second chances - here's your chance. :wink:
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

shutyomouth wrote:hide.
Huh? Now that the suspense (for all of one post) has been lifted, fire away. Or did you? Let me review.

~~Hold on a minute~~

Okay. You called me a liberal. That was pretty scathing. Are you done with your retort? Was there some sort of smackus-interruptus I need to be aware of... the pizza deliveryman, perhaps?
shayne9
Fuckin' Noob

Post by shayne9 »

Do any of you have lives?
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

Oh yeah... I don't get the ROBOCOP reference either. 'Splain?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

shutyomouth wrote:Since Believe He's a FAG can't handle a thread that expoits his double standards, I'll post it here.

This thread has been erased twice, hence here it is again.
8. to the poster in question: we were fucking with each other. If I crossed the "line," I sincerely apologize. It was your former employer, who knew? I didn't. I apologize. honest mistake.

There's his apology. NOW - knowing how good liberals are at giving people second chances - here's your chance. :wink:
OK.

I say take the death penalty off the table and give him life without the possibility of parole.

How's that for compassion?

:wink:
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

shayne9 wrote:Do any of you have lives?

What's up, Smails?
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Re: What a load of HORSESHIT!

Post by Moorese »

Some silly board melodrama never fails to follow hotly on the heels of a few days when I actually enjoy dropping a post or two.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Carlos Lee wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:hide.
Huh? Now that the suspense (for all of one post) has been lifted, fire away. Or did you? Let me review.

~~Hold on a minute~~

Okay. You called me a liberal. That was pretty scathing. Are you done with your retort? Was there some sort of smackus-interruptus I need to be aware of... the pizza deliveryman, perhaps?

I don't understand vaganese. English, please.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

DrDetroit wrote:Hey, Carlos, first, you mangling the English language in some posts is not funny in even the slightest way.
But you calling him on it sure is.

Raydah James wrote: I bet if BS knows who the shit troll is he can run his ass.
Why? Does he know ehere he works? That's the only way he's ever going to run anyone.

Man, I leave you tards alone for a few days, and this is how you spend it?

And I make this board unreadable?

My $.02 --

Facts are facts. People have been fucked with AT WORK...you know, the work they use to support themself and their family, because some people get bent out of shape when somebody calls them a fag over the internet. THAT'S whay people are sensitive about that shit. THAT'S why the rule is in place. THAT'S why people left TOT in droves.

Dude alluded to a workplace...where were the implied threats going to end?

Plus, bottom line...SG was a retard. Addition by subtraction. Dude claimed to have game, and on rare occasion proved it, but more often than not, his "game" consisted of hitting submit faster than the next guy. Buncha people whining because one of the major morons is gone...are you kidding me?

In a nutshell, my thoughts are...whoever ponies up for the server costs makes the rules. Period. And they can change them, or apply them unequally whenever and however they see fit. And neither you nor I has a say in it. Get over your bad selves. You don't have "rights," and there's no USRDA of messageboards.

Speaking of people with no game -- if you join a new board, and bitch when there's a new nic, and somehow think you've got over because you're being smacked by a different nic......go ahead and safely assume you're an assbag who sucks.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Dinsdale wrote:
DrDetroit wrote:Hey, Carlos, first, you mangling the English language in some posts is not funny in even the slightest way.
But you calling him on it sure is.

Raydah James wrote: I bet if BS knows who the shit troll is he can run his ass.
Whay? Does he know ehere he works? That's the only way he's ever going to run anyone.

Man, I leave you tards alone for a few days, and this is how you spend it?

And I make this board unreadable?

My $.02 --

Facts are facts. People have been fucked with AT WORK...you know, the work they use to support themself and their family, because some people get bent out of shape when somebody calls them a fag over the internet. THAT'S whay people are sensitive about that shit. THAT'S why the rule is in place. THAT'S why people left TOT in droves.

Dude alluded to a workplace...where were the implied threats going to end?

Plus, bottom line...SG was a retard. Addition by subtraction. Dude claimed to have game, and on rare occasion proved it, but more often than not, his "game" consisted of hitting submit faster than the next guy. Buncha people whining because one of the major morons is gone...are you kidding me?

In a nutshell, my thoughts are...whoever ponies up for the server costs makes the rules. Period. And they can change them, or apply them unequally whenever and however they see fit. And neither you nor I has a say in it. Get over your bad selves. You don't have "rights," and there's no USRDA of messageboards.

Speaking of people with no game -- if you join a new board, and bitch when there's a new nic, and somehow think you've got over because you're being smacked by a different nic......go ahead and safely assume you're an assbag who sucks.

But wait, Dinsdale - SG apologized. Shouldn't you give him another chance?
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Dinsdale wrote:know ehere he works?

BOOM! goes the U & L!
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Rack Dins.

hahaha

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

----

OK, bye.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

The man who hit my car apologized. He said he would pay. He said he was insured. He was not insured. He has not paid. The man is a loser. The man is all talk and no action. The man should repent until he makes it right. No quick apology or "talk" can fix it.

I don't know about SG, this is just a message board.
Buttspray
Elwood

Post by Buttspray »

Luther wrote:Rack Dins.

hahaha

Rip City

Hey Luther - since none of these other pussies want to answer my question, I'll ask you.

DON't you think that since SG apologized he should get another chance?

DID you see where SG posted DC's name?
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

shutyomouth wrote:
Luther wrote:Rack Dins.

hahaha

Rip City

Hey Luther - since none of these other pussies want to answer my question, I'll ask you.

DON't you think that since SG apologized he should get another chance?

DID you see where SG posted DC's name?
I'll answer. No. He wasn't banned for what the prevailing mob thought he was banned for. He was banned for being a forum killing fuck-off. It should have been presented as such.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

rozy wrote:He was banned for being a forum killing fuck-off.
Another one quickly comes to mind, as well...
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

shutyomouth wrote:I don't understand vaganese. English, please.

Cool. There's nothing like waltzing you from one end of a thread to the other. You're being ironic on purpose. Check. Next, you'll "get" me to smack you around for a couple of more posts. Shortly thereafter, you'll start a thread about "the fish biting" and then claim "BODE!". I love it when we dance. Why must I always lead, though? I really wish you'd learn the steps, too. Taping your feet to the top of mine fucking blows... and no, it's not just because you're a fat fuck who's made my feet look like Ronald fucking McDonald's over the past 3 years either. I like my bitches to surprise me every now and then. Variety is the spice of life!