Bush's cock in your ass much? v 17

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Probably not as huge as you might consider it
A radio commentator versus elected members of Congress and a major party chair whose a leading a presidential candidate?? Not a huge disinction there?

I would dare suggest that the comments and statements of elected representatives or a major party leader are certainly weightier than those a radio talk show host.

I happen to believe that people like Dean, Pelosi, Reid, Gore are representative of the "left." Why elese would "Democrats" be so upset with Rove's comments re: the "left."

Re: your source...fair enough.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mothster wrote:smackie----u transferr to dc?
Temporarily, with the possibility of it becoming permanent.
"I see everything twice!"
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

Smackie Chan wrote:
mothster wrote:smackie----u transferr to dc?
Temporarily, with the possibility of it becoming permanent.
probably not a bad move unless u own you're own crib here
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

DrDetroit wrote:A radio commentator versus elected members of Congress and a major party chair whose a leading a presidential candidate?? Not a huge disinction there?
Not in the sense that both groups (media & politicians) engage in name-calling, posturing, finger-pointing, and other tactics designed to denigrate those with opposing viewpoints while casting themselves as being on the side of the angels. Pols are expected to publicly display a greater degree of decorum than members of the media, but even that expectation has dwindled.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Not in the sense that both groups (media & politicians) engage in name-calling, posturing, finger-pointing, and other tactics designed to denigrate those with opposing viewpoints while casting themselves as being on the side of the angels. Pols are expected to publicly display a greater degree of decorum than members of the media, but even that expectation has dwindled.
Moving the goal posts a little, aren't you, Smackie??

Just because their behavior has spiraled downward does not mean that the public doesn't expect better behavior and some class.

And you're still drawing an equivalency between elected politicians and political leaders and radio talk show hosts.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

DrDetroit wrote:Moving the goal posts a little, aren't you, Smackie??
Not at all ... just pointing out that they've been moved.
Just because their behavior has spiraled downward does not mean that the public doesn't expect better behavior and some class.
Good behavior and class from politicians?!? Sorry, but I stopped expecting that long ago.
And you're still drawing an equivalency between elected politicians and political leaders and radio talk show hosts.
Only because there are several parallels:

1) Politicians and media members are all public figures.
2) Both groups have spokespersons on the right and left.
3) Both groups try to sway public opinion in their favor.
4) Both groups engage in less than savory tactics to accomplish their goals.

The only significant difference is that one group's members are either elected or appointed by those who are elected, while the other's are not. This does not constitute a "huge" difference in light of their many similarities, imo.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Who the fuck do you speak for?
Good behavior and class from politicians?!? Sorry, but I stopped expecting that long ago.
And you represent who? Yourself. Period.
Only because there are several parallels:

The only significant difference is that one group's members are either elected or appointed by those who are elected, while the other's are not. This does not constitute a "huge" difference in light of their many similarities, imo.

We're still talking about people who are elected to represent us and people who represent only themselves.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

DrDetroit wrote:
Who the fuck do you speak for?
Me, of course.
DrDetroit wrote:
I wrote:Good behavior and class from politicians?!? Sorry, but I stopped expecting that long ago.
And you represent who? Yourself. Period.
While you, on the other hand, speak for the "public." I'll try to keep that in mind.
DrDetroit wrote:
I wrote:Only because there are several parallels:

We're still talking about people who are elected to represent us and people who represent only themselves.
And that's different from what I said, how?

Post by Guest »

all this partisan crap is coming to a head. peeps are just plain sick of it.

repubs said this, dems said that, blah blah blah

if any of you fucks would vote out of the two parties maybe we could get somewhere.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Yo shutyomouth:

re Clinton's bombing of Kosovo:

"We're now picking sides in a civil war where the United States' interests are not clear. Before we go bombing sovereign nations, we ought to have a plan." -Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Tex.)

"The US should pull out now rather than get 'bogged down in wars that are not winnable." Republican Bob Smith, AP April 27, 1999

"Mr. President, we don't think that you should have committed us to an air campaign without coming to Congress, without giving us some type of strategy, without telling us what the exit strategy is, without saying what the cost could be economically, as far as human lives." -Republican J.C. Watts

A sample from http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/6/18/161016/461

"I cannot support a failed foreign policy. History teaches us that it is often easier to make war than peace. This administration is just learning that lesson right now. The President began this mission with very vague objectives and lots of unanswered questions. A month later, these questions are still unanswered. There are no clarified rules of engagement. There is no timetable. There is no legitimate definition of victory. There is no contingency plan for mission creep. There is no clear funding program. There is no agenda to bolster our overextended military. There is no explanation defining what vital national interests are at stake. There was no strategic plan for war when the President started this thing, and there still is no plan today"
-Representative Tom Delay (R-TX)

etc.

Politicians stink on ice.

Post by Guest »

Fester, what we have embarked on in Iraq is, as you know, regime change. the hardest part of regime change is installing a new government.

Now is not the time to puss out. This was made clear out of the gates and anybody with half a brain knows this. The problem with flaming with tards on the internet is that they are just that, tards.

All this "the world hates us waahhhh wahhhh!" shit is nothing new. It's just every generation of malcontents has to have a cause, a new drama, a different reason to melt.

We are in a huge diplomatic bind on many levels right now. Since the Soviet Union broke up it has really fucked us in the ass because the end of the Cold War meant the end of Europe mattering on the world stage. More pressure on us.

In layman's terms, we need to keep our pimp hand strong through this shit and wait for the Russians or some other fucked up excuse for a country to pull some hardcore shit to take the focus off the US.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dead American Soldiers? 1742

WMDs? Zero

Post by Guest »

Moving Sale wrote:Dead American Soldiers? 1742

WMDs? Zero
Posts? 613

good takes? Zero
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

This from someone who thinks we've had a hold on Gitmo for 50 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History H-I-S-T-O-R-Y History

Read it, Know it, Live it.

Post by Guest »

i originally typed 100 but changed it
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You mean you ment to type 100+ when you typed 'I ment to type 100' after typing 50.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dumbass. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Brave American soldiers who protect the lives and freedoms of people worldwide - hundreds of thousands

Pathetic sub-human losers in this thread who keep a running tab of American casualities while ignoring the great deeds these brave men and women of our military achieve - one.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Sirfindafold wrote:... ignoring the great deeds these brave men and women of our military achieve....
I'm thinking more along the lines of what they could achieve if they were not being killed on a lie.

But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

I guess liberating 50 million people from brutal regimes and/or dictators is not a worthwile achievement in your eyes.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Sirfindafold wrote:I guess liberating 50 million people from brutal regimes and/or dictators is not a worthwile achievement in your eyes.
What part of 'Don't lie to me' don't you get?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Roach wrote:I guess giving a narcissist some time on a meaningless internet message board is good, as it keeps him off the streets.
Shouldn't you be back in the 80's sucking Raygun's cock and combing your cheesy mustache?

Post by Guest »

Moving Sale wrote:You mean you ment to type 100+ when you typed 'I ment to type 100' after typing 50.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dumbass. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, i typed 100 then changed it to 50. Only I know why.

I have a history degree BTW. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Moving Sale wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:... ignoring the great deeds these brave men and women of our military achieve....
I'm thinking more along the lines of what they could achieve if they were not being killed on a lie.

But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.
you having a take ever is the lie here.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Samurai G wrote: I have a history degree BTW. :lol:
Samurai G wrote: you having a take ever is the lie here.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

yeah.

BODE
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Samurai G wrote:yeah.

BODE
I take it that's your answer to the question posed in the title of this thread? :lol:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.

Post by Guest »

I'll say it again, I didn't vote for Bush.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Samurai G wrote:I'll say it again, I didn't vote for Bush.
Unless you voted for Kerry, you might as well have.

I voted for Kerry.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Lie L-I-E Lie
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Impeach I-M-P-E-A-C-H Impeach
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Quagmire Q-U-A-G-M-I-R-E Quagmire
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

What a waste.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Bush Lied
1897 Have Died
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Moving Sale wrote:Bush Lied
1897 Have Died
It's kinda funny how your av perfectly sums up your style on this board.

you run away flipping the bird when you're proven wrong because the truth and facts are too painful for you to accept.

brilliant pic.
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Post by Some Damn Retard »

Moving Sale wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:I guess liberating 50 million people from brutal regimes and/or dictators is not a worthwile achievement in your eyes.
What part of 'Don't lie to me' don't you get?
Ambulancechasingassignedcounselattorneysayswhat?
A BILL to Regulate the Hunting and Harvesting of Attorneys PC 370.00:

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)