My Father's Funeral

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: My Father's Funeral

Post by smackaholic »

Gotta laugh at one of big pharma’s biggest cheerleaders during the Covid debacle calling out someone for supporting monopolies.

As for said monopolies owning everything, the answer is not to chop it into 8 billion pieces so everyone has a few dollars.

The answer is to have sensible anti monopoly laws AND get rid of the out of control fed regulatory juggernaut which serves these monopolies by making the price of entry too steep for little guys.

The dems used to at least pretend they were for the little guy, but ever since Slick Willie, they’ve out-corporate whored the republicans at that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Actually the answer is to chop it into billions of pieces, I mean unless you only care about yourself. And when have you EVER even mentioned Sherman? So you want to get rid of monopolies without regulations, how is that supposed to work? And your Ds are for big biz and Rs for the little guy is delusional, but at least you didn’t call anyone a mvscal or say women shouldn’t have autonomy in the post, so baby steps.

In other news:
When poor kids have access to food stamps, they live longer, earn more, get more educated, live in better neighborhoods, and are less likely to get incarcerated. Every $1 invested in food stamps for children under 5 yields a societal benefit worth $62.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Disliking those of a particular nationality can be the result of dealing with centuries of brutal torture, rape, beheadings for the entertainment of the swordsmen, etc.

Quite a few Asian folk have no goodwill for the Japanese.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:Actually the answer is to chop it into billions of pieces, I mean unless you only care about yourself. And when have you EVER even mentioned Sherman? So you want to get rid of monopolies without regulations, how is that supposed to work? And your Ds are for big biz and Rs for the little guy is delusional, but at least you didn’t call anyone a mvscal or say women shouldn’t have autonomy in the post, so baby steps.

In other news:
When poor kids have access to food stamps, they live longer, earn more, get more educated, live in better neighborhoods, and are less likely to get incarcerated. Every $1 invested in food stamps for children under 5 yields a societal benefit worth $62.
I’d be all for food stamps, if they were only used on staples. Trouble is they’re used for all types of garbage or they just sell the cars for 20 cents on the dollar.

The biggest problem we face is a broken culture.

Finish HS, get married, THEN have kids and stay married and you’ll have a very high likelihood of making it to the middle class. I’m the fukking poster boy for this.

You failed on 2 of 3, but have the trust fund shield.

And once again, you suck at reading comp. I did not say deregulate everything.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Right just deregulate the stuff that save peoples lives.

Dude you are soooo out of touch. The housing cost to wage ratio is worse now that during the Great Depression. Yeah shit used to work in the 50’s (for whites) when unions were strong and the rich were taxed at 90%+.

And I have no idea what the 2/3 comment meant to be except gatekeeping peoples relationships. Funny how you didn’t say get a undergrad degree or go to grad school. 😂

Yeah I have the trust fund but YOU pimp the system that creates them, at your expense. What a dolt.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:Right just deregulate the stuff that save peoples lives.

Dude you are soooo out of touch. The housing cost to wage ratio is worse now that during the Great Depression. Yeah shit used to work in the 50’s (for whites) when unions were strong and the rich were taxed at 90%+.

And I have no idea what the 2/3 comment meant to be except gatekeeping peoples relationships. Funny how you didn’t say get a undergrad degree or go to grad school. Image

Yeah I have the trust fund but YOU pimp the system that creates them, at your expense. What a dolt.
2/3 means you knocked someone up and didn’t marry them. This is generally a good way to get/stay poor. But you have the get out of jail free card.

And yup, I game the system. I freely admit that. Most of what I do is a big waste of tax dollars.

I’d happily find honest work if tomorrow, we’d stop with the wreckless spending.

But I don’t control that.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So really all you have is relationship gatekeeping and “I hate people who sucked the gov teet, well except for me, which I take zero responsibility for.”

You do get that that is what makes you a fucking POS right?
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:51 pm Every $1 invested in food stamps for children under 5 yields a societal benefit worth $62.
What, did that factoid just appear in your bong smoke? Make shit up much?
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Booger wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:10 pm Disliking those of a particular nationality can be the result of dealing with centuries of brutal torture, rape, beheadings for the entertainment of the swordsmen, etc.

sig

Softball Bat's late mother in law
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:31 pm So really all you have is relationship gatekeeping and “I hate people who sucked the gov teet, well except for me, which I take zero responsibility for.”

You do get that that is what makes you a fucking POS right?
Gov't tit sucking for me and not for thee
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:50 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:51 pm Every $1 invested in food stamps for children under 5 yields a societal benefit worth $62.
Step on your own fat head much?

https://www.restud.com/is-the-social-sa ... s-program/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:10 pm Disliking those of a particular nationality can be the result of dealing with centuries of brutal torture, rape, beheadings for the entertainment of the swordsmen, etc.

Yeah those people are bigots.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:51 pm
Meat Head wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:50 pm
Step on your own fat head much?

https://www.restud.com/is-the-social-sa ... s-program/
Nice article but it steps on its own dick "linking" food stamps to better outcomes. It says at the critical part

"We find that children with access to greater economic resources before age five have better outcomes as adults."

"Economic resources" means a lot more than food stamps. Your link is paid propaganda designed to mislead. Like all media.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you asked for a link you were never going to believe, and you wonder why I didn’t just cite the source originally. How’s that sand taste?
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

You are still dodging the point that your original statement is bull shit. And proved bullshit by your own bullshit link.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I never said anything about disliking people who suckle the gubmint teet. That would make me a hypocrite. Those people are simply playing the hand that has been dealt.

My problem is with the people in charge of deciding what cards are dealt.

As for your babbling about gatekeeping, I am doing nothing of the sort. I am simply stating facts. Certain behaviors lead to certain economic outcomes. If you don't have the shield of a trust fund, certain behaviors lead to poverty. Other behaviors lead to better situations.

You want to pretend that inequity is all the fault of evil rich folks and that the solution is to just divy everything up.

You think that catastrophic failure of your ideas in the 20th century were just because they didn't do it right. It'll be better next time, when the smart people are in charge. Those Russians and Chinese just weren't as smart or principled as I. :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:49 pm
Kierland wrote:Actually the answer is to chop it into billions of pieces, I mean unless you only care about yourself. And when have you EVER even mentioned Sherman? So you want to get rid of monopolies without regulations, how is that supposed to work? And your Ds are for big biz and Rs for the little guy is delusional, but at least you didn’t call anyone a mvscal or say women shouldn’t have autonomy in the post, so baby steps.

In other news:
I’d be all for food stamps, if they were only used on staples. Trouble is they’re used for all types of garbage
Please define "garbage."
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meat Head wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:41 pm You are still dodging the point that your original statement is bull shit. And proved bullshit by your own bullshit link.
I think I just said you were never going to believe it. Your feeling are just too strong on the subject.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:02 am I never said anything about disliking people who suckle the gubmint teet. That would make me a hypocrite. Those people are simply playing the hand that has been dealt.

As for your babbling about gatekeeping, I am doing nothing of the sort. I am simply stating facts. Certain behaviors lead to certain economic outcomes. If you don't have the shield of a trust fund, certain behaviors lead to poverty. Other behaviors lead to better situations.

You want to pretend that inequity is all the fault of evil rich folks and that the solution is to just divy everything up.

You think that catastrophic failure of your ideas in the 20th century were just because they didn't do it right. It'll be better next time, when the smart people are in charge. Those Russians and Chinese just weren't as smart or principled as I. :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:
Yes having kids leads to more money in your pocket. You are delusional. And there is plenty of non capitalist shit that works. Like all the Vets shit you also get you teet sucking moron.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:08 am

In other news:
I’d be all for food stamps, if they were only used on staples. Trouble is they’re used for all types of garbage
Please define "garbage."
Give him some time, he needs to find a mirror.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:09 pm Ironically, since I started this thread a few days ago, my mother-in-law died here in Korea yesterday.
102 years old.

I will attend her funeral this week.

Hopefully I can make it through the day without being verbally accosted.
I attended my mother-in-law's funeral.

Nobody was belligerent toward me.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:02 am I never said anything about disliking people who suckle the gubmint teet. That would make me a hypocrite. Those people are simply playing the hand that has been dealt.

Yes having kids leads to more money in your pocket. You are delusional. And there is plenty of non capitalist shit that works. Like all the Vets shit you also get you teet sucking moron.
Having kids AFTER getting married and STAYING married, as opposed to having children outside of marriage is what I am talking about.

You could remain single and never get married, I guess, but that leads to a lonely old age.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes grumpy old fucks like you have to have family to hang out with cause nobody else will. Do you have anything else stupid to say?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

In other news:
Please define "garbage."
Bump.
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:54 pm
Please define "garbage."
Bump.
Chips, soda, cookies etc. You really are pretty fucking stupid.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:20 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:54 pm
Please define "garbage."
Bump.
Chips, soda, cookies etc. You really are pretty fucking stupid.
I was asking the original author, not the back of the room.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:12 pm Why would you expect people to be belligerent towards you at your MIL funeral?

Do they not like people with eyes shaped like yours?
I was the only round eye there.

Fwiw, racism is alive and well in Korea.

Generally speaking, Koreans have positive regard for Caucasians.
They despise the Japanese.
They do not like the Chinese.
They think blacks are a joke.
They have very low regard for SE Asians (Filipinos, etc.).

Any of the above, including Caucasians, will ultimately find push-back if they attempt to move up to high rungs in Korean society.

Korea is a pretty racist country.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:09 am I was the only round eye there.

Fwiw, racism is alive and well in Korea.

Generally speaking, Koreans have positive regard for Caucasians.
They despise the Japanese.
They do not like the Chinese.
They think blacks are a joke.
They have very low regard for SE Asians (Filipinos, etc.).

Any of the above, including Caucasians, will ultimately find push-back if they attempt to move up to high rungs in Korean society.

Korea is a pretty racist country.
Yikes. How long have you lived there? Is Korea racist on the tennis courts too?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Most of the racism is not overt, but having been here a long time (17 years), I definitely know what the score is.

I encounter racism (against me) a handful of times each year.
Sometimes it is rather subtle, but I know what is going on.

I pretty much just shrug it off.

I think racism prevails in most every country.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:01 pm All racists use that as a defense. They think it’s logically full proof or something.
I thought it was foolproof? Is it an east coast/west coast thing?

Btw, pops, you should have gone on the offensive and berated some random dude as payback. Preferably one who doesn't speak English.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Can you read? Being fool proof and thinking something is full proof are two different things you shallow gene pool fuck.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:39 pm Can you read? Being fool proof and thinking something is full proof are two different things you shallow gene pool fuck.
Hmmmm

"However, full proof isn’t a real word. Neither is fullproof without a space. If you use either of these spellings, your writing may come across as unclear at best and unprofessional at worst.

You should never say “full proof plan,” for example. The correct phrase is always “foolproof plan.” "

https://prowritingaid.com/full-proof-vs-foolproof
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

TWIS wrote:Btw, pops, you should have gone on the offensive and berated some random dude as payback. Preferably one who doesn't speak English.
haha!

Awesome!

I hadn't considered that angle, Twizzler.

Hopefully someone else will croak and I will have another opportunity to make this right!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:53 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:39 pm Can you read? Being fool proof and thinking something is full proof are two different things you shallow gene pool fuck.
"However, full proof isn’t a real word. Neither is fullproof without a space.
So grammar smack, and you still got buttfucked by English.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The US is far from being the most racist country. Idiots here have no clue what real racism is.

We’re taught that we’re horribly racist by progressives who insist on keeping blacks and whites at each other’s’ throats.

And TWIS, you’re correct about usage of ‘foolproof’. There is no such word as ‘fullproof’. There are some real dumbasses in here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My native Alabama (where we still fly the flag of owning people) is not racist, because other people are racist.