3 Dead Children, 3 Dead Adults In TN School Shooting

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sven Golly
Elwood

Re: 3 Dead Children, 3 Dead Adults In TN School Shooting

Post by Sven Golly »

Ok professor-Kierland - what is it that is really going on?

Seen any well-adjusted mass shooters lately?

Also, you know that a staggering amount of legislation is named the exact opposite of its intent.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:59 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:50 pm
mvscal wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:18 pm The devil is in the details.

Which "school based mental health services" were at issue? Please be specific in your response or, alternatively, you could go fist yourself...again.
You're the one making ambiguous allegations. Go ahead & point out which details are so objectionable. Or you can go do something anatomically impossible.
I made no allegations. I asked a simple question which you ducked.
Who me? I’m just asking questions.

Sin,
cuckercal
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:57 pm
d-townmike wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:30 am Now that we know the killer was a "they/them" :meds: :meds: whatever the hell that is, it's time to sweep this one under the rug and move on because these mentally out of whack people would never do this.

It's completely out of control now and I'm not talking about gun control.
Fukken YEP!
So you ever do anything besides suck Nazi dick?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:59 pm Ok professor-Kierland - what is it that is really going on?

Seen any well-adjusted mass shooters lately?

Also, you know that a staggering amount of legislation is named the exact opposite of its intent.
It doesn’t take a prof to know what’s in the bill. You do have to be able to read it though so I understand you being confused about the whole thing.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

28 years old and living with parents.

Under a doctor’s care for emotional disorders.

This person legally bought weapons?! How is that possible?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Republicans
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well let's see its "manifesto"--if the Woke media will dare reveal it. Apparently the FBI has confiscated it :shock:
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:05 pm 28 years old and living with parents.

You're kidding, right?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

It’s insane that someone this obviously screwed up got legal access to guns. But states and cities with strict gun laws don’t escape these incidents. Seems that anyone anywhere who wants a gun can acquire one.

Wonder if Kierland feels the police officers who took the POS out are “pigs”.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

This is from 2020 when Andy Ogles (the guy with the gun totin' family) was Mayor of Nashville:
Maury County Mayor Andy Ogles signed a resolution Friday declaring the region a sanctuary community for the constitutional right to bear arms.

The mayor's signature approves a decision unanimously passed by the county commission in February to uphold the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.

The mayor put pen to paper on the resolution a day after Gov. Bill Lee announced a plan to allow Tennesseans to carry guns without a permit, providing a path for legal gun owners to bypass the state permit process that requires a background check and safety training.

“The timing could not be more perfect,” Ogles told The Daily Herald before signing the local resolution numbered 02-20-31. “This falls right in line with the governor's announcement of protecting and affirming the constitutional right to carry a firearm.”
https://www.columbiadailyherald.com/sto ... 112334856/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:21 pm It’s insane that someone this obviously screwed up got legal access to guns. But states and cities with strict gun laws don’t escape these incidents. Seems that anyone anywhere who wants a gun can acquire one.

Wonder if Kierland feels the police officers who took the POS out are “pigs”.
Why would you wonder that? Have you not been paying attention?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:21 pm But states and cities with strict gun laws don’t escape these incidents. Seems that anyone anywhere who wants a gun can acquire one.

It's because anyone who wants a gun, but can't get one at home, can go to the next city or state over and get as many as they want.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:05 pm 28 years old and living with parents.

The party of Guns Over People runs Tennessee, and they don't like red flag laws.

FAFO
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But as with the Uvalde shooter, the question is raised as to how this "artist" was able to afford seven expensive weapons. That's at least seven or eight grand. :meds:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:27 pm
Booger wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:21 pm But states and cities with strict gun laws don’t escape these incidents. Seems that anyone anywhere who wants a gun can acquire one.

It's because anyone who wants a gun, but can't get one at home, can go to the next city or state over and get as many as they want.
So what's the problem?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:35 pm

So what's the problem?
Ask the parents in Nashville.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:37 am
mvscal wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:35 pm

So what's the problem?
Ask the parents in Nashville.
What would you like me to ask them?

In your own words, please.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:03 pm
General Peters wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:57 pm
d-townmike wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:30 am Now that we know the killer was a "they/them" :meds: :meds: whatever the hell that is, it's time to sweep this one under the rug and move on because these mentally out of whack people would never do this.

It's completely out of control now and I'm not talking about gun control.
Fukken YEP!
So you ever do anything besides suck Nazi dick?
Do you do anything besides accuse anyone who refuses to be a Marxist of being a nazi? I notice it's a new thing among you cokksuckers.

D-townmike is a good dude, a quality family man and a great AMEERICAN.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So basically yes, all you do is suck Nazi dick. Your mom must be proud.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

How does this vile little worm just keep squirming? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“The really interesting point is that if 3 out of 2840 mass shooters identify as trans, that's like 0.09% or 0.1% whereas there are about 1.4 million people in the US who identify as trans, which is like 0.45%. That means trans people are dramatically UNDER REPRESENTED in the "mass shooter" category. If it were a representative cross section of the population of the US, there would be twice as many at least. So trans folks are actually LESS likely to shoot a bunch of random people.

Guess what demographic is drastically OVER represented? Go on, guess...”

That’s just words and stuff. I’m not reading it.

Sin,
Nazi Qtards
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

20% of the arrests in the "antifa" riots were "trans" or "non-binary"...gee, something must be disproportionately fucked up in their ranks? No? :shock:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Let's quit the bullshit.

Rather, let's see the "manifesto" of this lunatic mass killer.. :!: :!:
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:57 pm Gee, I can't understand why the suspect might have felt ostracized at that school & in that part of the country....
That opening post of yours aged rather well, didn't it, diego?

Here's what I can't understand....

Why is there a movement to not only play along with mental illness, but to promote it?

Do you think anyone under the age of 18 should be allowed to ruin any chance they have of a normal sex life and maybe making a family some day?

There are 2 sexes. This is a biological fact. This can not be changed.

Another biological fact is that young girls tend to be a psychological train wreck, unhappy with their bodies. Most outgrow this stage as they mature physically and mentally. The last thing they need is someone planting the idea in their head that if they aren't happy being girls, well fukk it, let's just give being a dude a shot.

We need to end this bizarre experiment and let kids be kids and yes, through customs developed over millenia, it is OK to steer them towards become functional men and women of the sex they were handed at birth.

Those that have confusion regarding this, aka homos, will chose that path, or maybe some of them will eventually wander back over to the hetero side of the tracks. But those that pursue the trans myth have a habit of eventually coming to the realization that they'll never get there and end up killing themselves. This poor thing decided to take 6 innocent people with her.

I suspect that had she been born 20 years sooner, she'd likely be a reasonably happy lesbian today.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:41 am One out of every 1,000 mass shooting was by a non-cis person. So who’s mentally ill?
In this case, it was a troubled young woman who clung a little too tightly to a fantasy.

Had she been born 10 years sooner, she'd have likely outgrown this confusion and likely ended up a reasonably functional lesbian. But today, for some inexplicable reason, we treat these poor tortured souls as just making a choice. I can become a dude, just like I can become a blonde if I get the notion to.

No, you can't.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:33 pm What we really need is to arm all teachers, staff and students. It’s well established that this would prevent any future school shootings.

I almost forgot. They need to lock the doors.
No one with a brain is for everyone being armed, but we could and should have systems in place that allow school staff to be trained in firearm use and have them carry.

Another thing we should have is a society which helps people with mental illness rather than play along with it. We have over 50 years experience now with transsexual surgeries. The data show that they tend not to live happily ever after. Their suicide rates are horrific.

These 6 people are dead because a mentally ill person snapped and decided to end her life through suicide by cop.

Nashville, despite being in a conservative state, is a very "progressive" area. I know. I lived there 25 years ago for 3 years.

I am certain she had a large circle of like minded friends who played along with her delusion, but in the end, it didn't matter. She eventually realized that she'd never get whatever it was she was after.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:58 am “The really interesting point is that if 3 out of 2840 mass shooters identify as trans, that's like 0.09% or 0.1% whereas there are about 1.4 million people in the US who identify as trans, which is like 0.45%. That means trans people are dramatically UNDER REPRESENTED in the "mass shooter" category. If it were a representative cross section of the population of the US, there would be twice as many at least. So trans folks are actually LESS likely to shoot a bunch of random people.

Sin,
Nazi Qtards
That .45% number is recent. It's what happens when you promote a mental health problem as being perfectly normal. The actual historical number is more in line with .1%

The majority of this 400% increase is in young woman, who have a long history of not being happy with their bodies because they don't look like a playmate centerfold. It is why pretty much every case of anorexia is a young female.

In the case of anorexia, we recognize it as a mental health issue and we get them help. We don't give them gastric bypass surgery.

We used to do the same for kids with gender dysphoria.

BTW, I do think that adults dead set on self mutilation have that right, despite the track record being rather dismal. But young people should receive help just like anyone else with a mental illness.

They should have to wait until at least 21. 25 would be better.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Paul Simon sums up the never-ending political debates in here...

Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:13 am So basically yes, all you do is suck Nazi dick. Your mom must be proud.
Look in the mirror. You're fucked up.

You cheerlead children mutilating their genitals. You celebrate the mentally ill.

I'm a good American. d-town is a good American. We stand on values.

You're a sick son of a bitch.

Squawking slander won't change that.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Call something a mental illness. Tie gun ownership to that supposed mental illness. Let actual mental illnesses, like believing in a man in the clouds, off the list of “mental illnesses tied to gun ownership” and then you can keep while groups of people from gun ownership. Again that shit is right from the Nazi playbook. You all aren’t fooling anyone.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:45 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:13 am So basically yes, all you do is suck Nazi dick. Your mom must be proud.
Look in the mirror. You're fucked up.

You cheerlead children mutilating their genitals. You celebrate the mentally ill.

I'm a good American. d-town is a good American. We stand on values.

You're a sick son of a bitch.

Squawking slander won't change that.
IKYABWAI

Outstanding!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:03 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:58 am “The really interesting point is that if 3 out of 2840 mass shooters identify as trans, that's like 0.09% or 0.1% whereas there are about 1.4 million people in the US who identify as trans, which is like 0.45%. That means trans people are dramatically UNDER REPRESENTED in the "mass shooter" category. If it were a representative cross section of the population of the US, there would be twice as many at least. So trans folks are actually LESS likely to shoot a bunch of random people.

Sin,
Nazi Qtards
That .45% number is recent. It's what happens when you promote a mental health problem as being perfectly normal. The actual historical number is more in line with .1%

The majority of this 400% increase is in young woman, who have a long history of not being happy with their bodies because they don't look like a playmate centerfold. It is why pretty much every case of anorexia is a young female.

In the case of anorexia, we recognize it as a mental health issue and we get them help. We don't give them gastric bypass surgery.

BTW, I do think that adults dead set on self mutilation have that right, despite the track record being rather dismal. But young people should receive help just like anyone else with a mental illness.

You made that all up. Care to address the actual issue? That more mass killers are like you than like this shooter.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:22 am Paul Simon sums up the never-ending political debates in here...

Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
He was wrong. Men listen. Little bitches cling to shit they can’t prove.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:45 pm Call something a mental illness. Tie gun ownership to that supposed mental illness. Let actual mental illnesses, like believing in a man in the clouds, off the list of “mental illnesses tied to gun ownership” and then you can keep while groups of people from gun ownership. Again that shit is right from the Nazi playbook. You all aren’t fooling anyone.
WTF are you even trying to say here?

It's called English. Try and learn it, or consult Grammarly, douchebag.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag you fuckin Nazi.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Why didn't the kids just shoot her?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:03 am

Sin,
Nazi Qtards

You made that all up. Care to address the actual issue? That more mass killers are like you than like this shooter.
No mass shooters are “like me”.

If they were like me, they wouldn’t kill innocent people for no good reason.

As for the large increase in the number of people identifying g as transsexual over the last decade or so, it is real and perfectly explainable if you are honest.

Care to explain why even very progressive people who were 100% for homosexual rights 30 years ago, gave the trans topic a good leaving alone?

Let me help you.

30, actually more like 50 years ago, they owned it, to their credit.

Eventually, their perseverance paid off and all but the most hard core social conservatives came around and agreed that those freaks had the same rights as the rest of us.

And once that happened, they had to turn it up a notch to keep the separation.

It’s no different than the race issue.

Once the overwhelming majority of people got on board with equal rights they had to pretend there were problems that don’t exist. All that has done is put all the progress we made in jeopardy as it stirs up our basic tribal instincts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wow you are so close to getting it. No you aren’t just kidding. You are way to stupid to see the irony of what you just wrote.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Smackie's spot on, and the more and more agenda of the Queer mafia--as well as the BLM grifters--is plain as can be. As to anyone supporting the "trans" lunacy as some new norm, this itself is the most harrowing and disgusting. The sheer cowardice of the media, academia, and the rotted carcass of the DNC is unprecedented.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We get it, wigs scare you.