Moderator: Jesus H Christ

EAP
Mr. USA

Re: NYC empties prisons....

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:00 am
smackaholic wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:25 pm
Derron wrote:
That was New Mexico he said he did not give a fuck about. He may give a fuck about a more urban hood shit hole like the one he lives in in DC.
I doubt he lives in the hood. He’s single, has some sort of gubmint contractor gig. He’s basically metrosexual dude that rides his bike everywhere.

That dude generally doesn’t live in the hood.

If he was a white not living in the hood, he’d likely have a higher opinion of the police, as he’d rely on them to stay alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where the fuck do you live? I live in the center of DC, in a neighborhood about about one-third black, white and latino. I walk the talk. Which 90 pct white neighborhood do you live in, again?

MPD behaves itself here for the most part.
oh, you live in one of those trendy D.C. neighborhoods, so you get to feel superior to others? Gives you serious street cred?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: NYC empties prisons....

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:00 am
smackaholic wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:25 pm
Derron wrote:
That was New Mexico he said he did not give a fuck about. He may give a fuck about a more urban hood shit hole like the one he lives in in DC.
I doubt he lives in the hood. He’s single, has some sort of gubmint contractor gig. He’s basically metrosexual dude that rides his bike everywhere.

That dude generally doesn’t live in the hood.

If he was a white not living in the hood, he’d likely have a higher opinion of the police, as he’d rely on them to stay alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where the fuck do you live? I live in the center of DC, in a neighborhood about about one-third black, white and latino. I walk the talk. Which 90 pct white neighborhood do you live in, again?

MPD behaves itself here for the most part.
I'm in Ellington, Ct. Well over 90% white, I would guess, assuming you include Hindu MDs. We got a pretty good number of them. Solid foks.

I grew up in Hartford. Charter Oak Terrace, to be more specific. Public housing. Thankfully, it was bulldozed about 20 years ago when it became too fukked up for even ghetto folk to tolerate.

It had similar demographics to where you live.....in the 50s. I was there for just about all of the 70s and a year into the 80s.

It wasn't 1/3 white.

It wasn't even 1/10th white by the time I got out of there. I wasn't the last bit of white flight from there, but it was god damn close.

It was a pretty rough place. Fortunately, HPD was pretty rough too....when they needed to be. And any sane person living in such a place is damn happy to have cops around, because they know that cops keep predators from doing what predators do.

I don't like police brutality, but the Mike Browns of the world need a taste of it now and then, unfortunately.

My guess is that had Mike Brown been in 1972 rather than 2012 (or whatever fukking year it was) his dumbass would have thought twice before charging a cop.

Nobody in COT ever charged a cop during the 70s, that I can recall. They knew it would be a death sentence as it should be, or at a minimum, it would result in a rather unpleasant experience with the cops.

You should agree with all this and deep down inside, I suspect you do. But gotta keep them kneegroes riled up, right?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.