Treason

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Treason

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

If Trump is such a fucking catastrophe that the M.I.C. and trans-national financiers lose their grip on Washington, I'd count that as a win.
And it will be a win for the American people too. If you have to flood your house to drown some rats, I suggest you find an inflatable raft and tough it out.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Trump's team evolution on collusion:
1) Russia, if you're listening, please collude!
2) Let's meet to collude. I love it!
3) Comey, you're fired for looking into collusion.
4) NO COLLUSION.
5) Collusion is not a crime.
6) The campaign might have colluded, but not me!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Screw_Michigan wrote:The Trump's team evolution on collusion:
1) Russia, if you're listening, please collude!
2) Let's meet to collude. I love it!
3) Comey, you're fired for looking into collusion.
4) NO COLLUSION.
5) Collusion is not a crime.
6) The campaign might have colluded, but not me!

Nice! Also, how long does your entire set run...and is there a "drink minimum" at that comedy club?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Like I said, you were never going to listen. You have Don the Con’s dick too far up your ass at this point you greedy corporate fuck because that list has lots of evidence.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

88 wrote:...which he won and Her lost (thank fucking god).

It must really tickle you that all those hard working, patriotic American workers employed building cruise missiles are now out of a job.
What kind of heartless monster are you? And what about Rooster? He's a total wreck. I heard that he was spotted sprawled on the sidewalk with a crudely drawn cardboard sign that read "WILL REGIME CHANGE FOR FOOD: PLEASE: ANYTHING: GOD BLESS"
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe in PB wrote:You mean just as bad as the Kennedy assassination, the only difference is Trump being character assassinated by the media, something that has been going on since before the election.

Because the main stream media is bought and paid for like most of our politicians.
1. Don assassinates his own character on a daily basis, boob.

2. Do you think Don is not bought and paid for? lol

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The USC say the President “shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law.”
If you would like to point out where is says the POTUS can also fire these officials I would like to see it.
Since it isn’t there you have to look to the Courts. Courts which you say are full of oracles who make shit up. And yes the Court in Hennen did say that the power of removal came with the power to appoint, but that was in 18 fucking 39, by the same Chief Justice that decided Dred Scott. So you can call it a slam dunk or you can be true to your words and admit that it is an open Constitutional question.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I think it obvious the elite douche bags wanted Hillary for president, hence the constant Trump bashing by the media. Trump is a Nationalist which is a problem for the globalist and their New World Order. Stick to what you know pops, reciting Bible verses.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Tears, Jerry, tears. :lol:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... nion-delay

If anything will provoke charges of treason and whatever, cancelling Pelosi’s overseas trip via military aircraft as CinC minutes before it was to take off, this might just do it. Oh my, I’m laughing my ass off about this!
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Joe in PB wrote:I think it obvious the (((elite douche bags))) wanted Hillary for president, hence the constant Trump bashing by the media.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

M. Cohen is a felon who admitted crimes and is schedule to go to the hole for 3 years.

Donald Trump is identified as "Individual 1" by prosecutors of Cohen.

If Donald was not president his goose would already be cooked.

It is all going to cave in on Donald, and on .088.

Not surprisingly, our guy on this board is too damn stupid to realize it.

So yeah, felch away.
Dummy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote:Brother Spray, I suggest to you that what is at issue now is substantially more than polishing the presidential knob in the Oval Office. This is much worse than Nixon.
Yep.

When all is said and done in this very ugly Trump saga, it will make Watergate look like peanuts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88nazis,
If you can hook me up with a law that says Don the Con can fire the FBI director or a place where you have been open to a living Constitution I’m willing to read it.
As for your above post: none of 810’s article is hearsay. Hearsay is an out of court statement offered in court to prove the truth of the matter asserted.
Last edited by Kierland on Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Kierland wrote:88... a living Constitution I’m will to read it.
Let’s dispense with this silliness once and for all, shall we? The US Constitution is “living” only in the sense that unless the threshold for changing it is met, what it says is what it says. Period. Full stop.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then you have a huge problem with most of what the FBI and DEA do. Just for starters.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jsc810 wrote:the Constitution is a living document ... The SCOTUS gives life to the Constitution with every decision rendered.
I get what you're trying to say, but how can life be given to something that's already living?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

88 wrote:He means that “by consent of the governed” allows them (the SCOTUS) to determine what the governed have consented to, even though the governed were never asked for their consent.
I believe a more accurate meaning of what he was attempting to articulate is that laws and lower court rulings are given life (read: validity or Federal legal stature) whenever the SCOTUS renders an interpretation of the living Constitution. It is living in the sense that it can mature or grow through the process of amendment, although there's been no growth in nearly 27 years, and the last amendment took over 202 years to be ratified.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Hearsay is an out of court statement offered in court to prove the truth of the matter asserted.
Fuckin cereal box lawyer. Unreal.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote:
I have no problem with this
Yeah, you most certainly do. You wished so badly for it to be true, you got your news from a website that doesn't report on current events, ever... they show cat videos...

Dumbass.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:Mueller says the assertions are false.
No he didn't.

Are you really a lawyer?

The statement put out by the special counsel's office did not say that Cohen's assertions are false.

- Peter Carr
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote:I'm glad to see that Mueller is getting the recognition that he deserves.
I recognize that he busted a couple of low-level lackies for shit they did way back when to compel testimony. As a lawyer, you should recognize that this often produces whatever those offering deals want to hear.

The "investigation" doesn't exactly ring of integrity. The fact all indictments didn't come down at the conclusion of the investigation reeks of a witchhunt at best, and an attempted coup/influencing the next election at worst.

If the tard is guilty of "high crimes or treason," then chuck him out. Won't bother me a bit. But I've yet to see one shred of legitimate evidence... and neither have you. I do see a bunch of people spouting "evidence" of what they wished happened, which isn't evidence.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:Mueller says the assertions are false.
Wrong

Strap up those kneepads and put on your lipstick, sport. I love how you think this justifies your fucked up world view, but be certain, Trump is going down.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote:This demonstrates Mueller's integrity
If he had integrity, he wouldn't be strongarming witnesses... duh.

AGAIN -- plea deals often result in false testimony. Even the Bitter Midget will tell you this.

It demonstrates the opposite of integrity.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Jsc810 wrote:Whatever the actual facts are, they are.

I'm glad to see that Mueller is getting the recognition that he deserves. When his report is issued, I trust that it will then be accepted just as people are accepting his statement tonight.
Absolutely. Just like the Kavanaugh investigation was wholly accepted. And Hillary’s explanation of why her 33,000 emails were expunged from her server. And... well, you get the idea.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: I already did. If you are granted the power to appoint, and the position is not one for life, you necessarily have the power to fire the person holding the inferior office to which you wish to exercise your power to appoint. There is no other way to make all the words of the Constitution read together and make any sense.
The FBI director is appointed to a 10 year term by law. You can lie to yourself so Don the Con's dick tastes better in your mouth, but other than that you are just making shit up like Taney did in Hennen, which is something you used to be against until you were for it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dinsdale wrote:
I recognize that he busted a couple of low-level lackies Nation Security Advisor and Campaign Chairman for shit they did way back when 2017 to compel testimony. As a lawyer, you should recognize that this often produces whatever those offering deals want to hear. When you plea to lying to the pigs you are never going to make a good witness, so what you say to them must always be fact checked, usually with documents so lying to them again usually doesn't work.

The "investigation" doesn't exactly ring of integrity. Nor is your post so far. The fact all indictments didn't come down at the conclusion of the investigation reeks of a witchhunt at best,That is utter bullshit. and an attempted coup/influencing the next election at worst. Nice melt snowflake.

If the tard is guilty of "high crimes or treason," then chuck him out. Won't bother me a bit.But until them you are just going to pimp him as much as possible. But I've yet to see one shred of legitimate evidence... and neither have you.There is tons of evidence in the court record, you just don't want to look at it because you are a ditch digging right wing tool. I do see a bunch of people spouting "evidence" of what they wished happened, which isn't evidence.And I see you with your head in the sand which is why you don't see and evidence.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jsc810 wrote:Mrs. Clinton voluntarily testified for many hours before Congress, and went thru investigations.

And despite the chants of lock her up, she had no criminal charges brought against her.

On the other hand.....
And when will we see Iva ka testify on the Hill regarding her own use of a private server to conduct govt business?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22