This Board Would Die If...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: This Board Would Die If...

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote:So it’s my fault you can’t read?

Nice Dodge you tiny little hillbilly.
Another brilliant English blast from the resident kicking can. Your use of the word "tiny" is amusing at best, since you are now using one of the most frequently used words on here to describe you, and trying to turn it around on others as some kind of epic smack. That clearly shows your acceptance of the label. You are truly a moron.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote:
Left Seater wrote: When you line one set of peoples pockets and not others that is a grab at money, hence a money grab. It’s pretty simple English.

Bastardized English, maybe.

The money isn’t the governments. Period. Full stop. When they take less of it from the company/corporation that isn’t a cash grab. Man you have a fucked up view on life.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So the gov, inter alia, prints the money, they provide the air traffic control for you to fly safer, they provide the courts should you need to enforce a contract, they provide the roads for the ground transportation you need, fire protection for your plane and you think it’s all your money?
You didn’t build that control tower.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote:
Kierland wrote:So it’s my fault you can’t read?

Nice Dodge you tiny little hillbilly.
Another brilliant English blast from the resident kicking can. Your use of the word "tiny" is amusing at best, since you are now using one of the most frequently used words on here to describe you, and trying to turn it around on others as some kind of epic smack. That clearly shows your acceptance of the label. You are truly a moron.
Nice post, for a midget.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Kierland wrote:You didn’t build that control tower.
How wonderful that you are channeling the Ringleader of the Choom Gang! Now talk like you are promising us that if we like our doctor, we can keep our doctor! That’s one of my favorites! Throw in a bunch of “me’s,” “I’s,” and “myself’s” for good measure, because you can’t do a good Obama without a whopping dose of narcissism, right?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Irony I R O N Y Irony