What's trump?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: What's trump?

Post by The Seer »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: What are you? Just a "troll"?
:shock: / :meds:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Hey, fake-seater, what do you suppose bab's is babblin' about? I mean. you're as lock-step as he..so..what's your worst fear as far as the coming shuffling (election)? How come you never actually say anything? And how come as a purported pilot you can't begin to answer any of the plain and glaring questions demanded from the (hobbled and choked) 9/11 Commission report? What are you? Just a "troll"?
Get back to me when you have learned basic aviation terminology. You continue to use terms that you don't know the definition of which means your cut and paste job is the troll here.
The question posted doesn't misuse any terms, aviational or otherwise. And lots of professional pilots have contributed to the questioning--and denying--of the official report. What kind of total fraud are you anyway?

Jsc810 wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Why did the towers collapse? No steel skyscraper had ever collapsed because of fire. Repeat: In the 100-year history of steel skyscrapers, none had ever collapsed because of fire.
You're as crazy as poptart with your conspiracy theories. In the 100 year history of skyscrapers, how many were hit by fueled up airliners?

The towers collapsed because they were hit by those airliners, which caused structural damage as well as fire. It wasn't necessary to melt steel, only to weaken it, which is what happened.

Like poptart, if you would simply look for the truth rather than trying to pursue an agenda, you would be able to clearly see.
AS for you, what kind of total bullshit are you trying to run? So what if the jet fuel burned (most of it in the fireball, and the rest in ten minutes)? The massive steel frame was designed to withstand both fire and impact. How the fuck do you look at the video of WTC 7 just dropping like Rhonda Rousey (except it hadn't been hit by anything) and claim it wasn't controlled demolition? You are just as bad as fake-seater, and he's beyond a fraud.
Before God was, I am
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Moving Sale wrote:
88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Yes Trump is Obama's fault. :doh: :lol:
Yep. Just like Obama is Bush's fault. You hear any more of that "Don't let the Republicans drive us into the ditch talk lately?" The ass hat in chief and his party own this disaster.
So it's Bushes fault we have Trump?

What disaster are you referring too?
Good point, Sale. There's so many to choose from it actually causes the mind to vapor lock from the sheer volume of craptacular catastrophes Obama has given birth to. He is the human equivalent of the Hindenburg, what with him getting his ambassador killed in Benghazi, turning Libya into a morass, the Bergdahl prisoner swap, the creation of ISIS, green lighting Iran to get The Bomb... shall I go on? There's tons more: shovel-ready jobs buried in the hole those shovels were supposed to fix, a stagnant economy, Black Lives Matter, San Bernadino, Charleston, exponentially rising insurance costs, medical coverage decreasing, infrastructure failing, a national debt that has exploded like The Bomb Iran is going to light off in the near future...

Speaking of which, let's discuss global "gun" control. The gun control debate writ large points to the hypocrisy of Obama and the Left in that guns should be confiscated to prevent mass shootings. But what does Obama do? He gives the craziest criminal in the global neighborhood a license to own and operate a nuclear weapon-- the ultimate weapon for mass shootings. How's that for a disaster, Sale?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Rooster wrote:infrastructure failing,
Damn Obama for causing the Minnesota I-35 Bridge to collapse!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I seem to recall Obama was going to take all that money he was going to save from extracting us from wars and use it to fix stuff inside the US-- you know, stuff like shovel ready jobs. Remember all that? High speed rail, solar farms, Solyndra, subsidies for electric cars, turtle tunnels underneath highways... I'm certain the turtles appreciated the $800 BILLION Obama spent on them, but really, what a disaster ARRA has been. Unless you're a crony of the Obamas or the Clintons having either donated to them or bundled a bunch of money to them, you didn't see a dime, nor did the taxpayer see any benefits from all that cash.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Rooster wrote: Good point, Sale. There's so many to choose from it actually causes the mind to vapor lock from the sheer volume of craptacular catastrophes Obama has given birth to. He is the human equivalent of the Hindenburg, what with him getting his ambassador killed in Benghazi, turning Libya into a morass, the Bergdahl prisoner swap, the creation of ISIS, green lighting Iran to get The Bomb... shall I go on? There's tons more: shovel-ready jobs buried in the hole those shovels were supposed to fix, a stagnant economy, Black Lives Matter, San Bernadino, Charleston, exponentially rising insurance costs, medical coverage decreasing, infrastructure failing, a national debt that has exploded like The Bomb Iran is going to light off in the near future...

Speaking of which, let's discuss global "gun" control. The gun control debate writ large points to the hypocrisy of Obama and the Left in that guns should be confiscated to prevent mass shootings. But what does Obama do? He gives the craziest criminal in the global neighborhood a license to own and operate a nuclear weapon-- the ultimate weapon for mass shootings. How's that for a disaster, Sale?
Your list of Barry's blemishes seems like the talking points loop of any right-wing radio hack. Where's the real betrayals of the progressive agenda upon which he was duly elected? Like his unprecedented crackdown on whistle blowers? And his craven call for fast-tracking the TPP? How about his latest hypocrisy of reversing the RFS agreement, bending over to big oil? As for creating ISIS, um, okay, but don't think for a minute this isn't part of the neocon plan for Permanent War. And as for a sensible truce with Iran, this is a major victory for sanity in general. Iran hasn't attacked anyone since Darius II. Yer quite confused.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Let's notice that Trump's "racist" charge of "thousands of Arabs" dancing in wake of the WTC collapse...directly deflects from the actual arrested dancing Israelis..??? And no mention or follow up on that clear connection?

And ...you're still goose-stepping in the parade of the Donald?

Of course you are...

Now!

WW
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well it really is the strangest event in modern political history. The GOP's seething meltdown
Do you honestly believe that this will be limited to the GOP? It's coming, Felchie. You don't have to believe it. You just have to...deal with it.

Uh, okay...you seem to be trying to imply something interesting, but...what is it?
Are you still struggling to put it all together, Felchie?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

I love this picture and the metaphor it represents. The guy on the beach could be the a multitude of different things, but I like to think the guy on the beach is the Republican Party and the Wave are the MILLIONS of Trump supporters ( Great Normal Americans ) that are about to destroy it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Or, the guy on the beach could be Stanley Q. Pikkkle about to be engulfed in yet another tsunami of semen.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote: Are you still struggling to put it all together, Felchie?
Put what together? In your creepy coy way, you never say anything. Look, Trump is a joke. His circus-like run has been effectively utilized to insure that the otherwise unelectable Killary will get in. And this is the choice of the Zionazi contagion, to which you've always seemed completely dedicated. How disgusting.

But go ahead, try and actually say something. What does a Trump presidency mean to you? Besides the obvious fascistic orgasm you'll find.

Bernie or Bust..no bullshit..
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'll pencil you in as 'still not getting it.'
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You're just repeating yourself. In fact oyu seem as linguistically challenged as Trump himself--almost, after all, this guy seems to have an actual condition or disability he's covererd up until now when he actually has to attempt to answer questions directly.

Here's Trump trying to speak English...(on the subject of his previous bizarre answer about women being punished for receiving an abortion)

He was asking me a theoretical, or just a question in theory, and I talked about it only from that standpoint. Of course not. And that was done, he said, you know, I guess it was theoretically, but he was asking me a rhetorical question, and I gave an answer. And by the way, people thought from an academic standpoint, and asked rhetorically, people said that answer was an unbelievable academic answer. But of course not, and I said that afterwards. Everybody understands that.

Okay, babs, we clearly have a man whose brain is not really connected to his mouth. It's gibberish--on national television while seemingly relaxed in a one-on-one discussion with a polite interviewer.

This is what you're comparing to a tsunami? How about a picture of a big ol' sinkhole? Wouldn't that be more appropriate?

Now to be clear, we do agree that Killary is monstrous and must be avoided. But how can you possibly believe that Trump is any less catastrophic? Oh, that's right, you can't speak.....
Before God was, I am
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Anyone foolish enough to vote for Donald Trump will be getting what they deserve.
For the only time ever, I agree with Poptart.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

BSmack wrote:
poptart wrote:Anyone foolish enough to vote for Donald Trump will be getting what they deserve.
We will have 2 choices. Trump or Hillary. Are you saying Hillary isn't a foolish vote?

You can't vote for the I or the Green party. That would be pointless.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:
BSmack wrote:
We will have 2 choices. Trump or Hillary. Are you saying Hillary isn't a foolish vote?
I'll take 4 more years of something resembling the current flawed government before I would take one year of Trump's insanity. Yes, I wish it could have been Bernie, but I will vote for Hillary if it means kicking Trump to the curb.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:That's like saying "I'd prefer prostate cancer to liver cancer".
The good Hodgkins!

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Jsc810 wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:That's like saying "I'd prefer prostate cancer to liver cancer".
Of course you wouldn't want either, but if given a choice, yeah I'd prefer prostate cancer to liver cancer.
Not even close.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:
Of course you wouldn't want either, but if given a choice, yeah I'd prefer prostate cancer to liver cancer.
Not even close.
Yeah, prostate cancer is about as good as cancer gets. Slow growing, easy to detect. It's what lucky guys get if they live long enough.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Charming, so does that make a Trump win some sort of national aneurysm? Or just a good ol' bout of bubonic plague?
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Charming, so does that make a Trump win some sort of national aneurysm? Or just a good ol' bout of bubonic plague?
More like Ebola.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:
trev wrote:
I'll take 4 more years of something resembling the current flawed government before I would take one year of Trump's insanity. Yes, I wish it could have been Bernie, but I will vote for Hillary if it means kicking Trump to the curb.
I don't understand this line of thinking at all. Hillary has all of the ego and vanity of Trump. They both look at ordinary citizens the same way, we are beneath them. Trump at least says it to our face. Hillary pretends to be something else. There isn't much of a choice here and not voting sounds quite appealing. But there is no way I can understand a vote for Killary. I can kinda understand a Trump vote from the outsider politician thinking despite how much the gag reflex kicks in.

All that said, all of these famous people that claim they will move if x or y is elected should just move now. Tuck tail and run to France you douche.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Charming, so does that make a Trump win some sort of national aneurysm? Or just a good ol' bout of bubonic plague?
More like Ebola.
Nahhh, It's a case of bi-polar disorder. I just hope the national shrink gets the meds right, or shit could get sideways in a hurry.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Left Seater wrote:Tuck tail and run to France you douche.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shhh. Sarah's talking now.
WASHINGTON (CNN) - Sarah Palin will work to defeat House Speaker Paul Ryan by backing his primary opponent in Wisconsin, the former Alaska governor told CNN's Jake Tapper.

Palin said in an interview that airs Sunday on "State of the Union" that her decision was sparked by Ryan's bombshell announcement to Tapper last week that he wasn't yet ready to support Donald Trump, the Republican presumptive nominee. Palin endorsed Trump back in January.

"I think Paul Ryan is soon to be 'Cantored,' as in Eric Cantor," Palin said, referring to the former Republican House majority leader who was ousted in a shocking upset in 2014 when challenger Dave Brat ran to his right in a Virginia primary.

"His political career is over but for a miracle because he has so disrespected the will of the people, and as the leader of the GOP, the convention, certainly he is to remain neutral, and for him to already come out and say who he will not support is not a wise decision of his," Palin continued.

Ryan's announcement highlighted a deepening rift in the party over Trump, as several party elders have vowed to skip the GOP convention in July and not vote for the real estate magnate, while others say they'll back Trump out of party loyalty and a desire to block Hillary Clinton from reaching the White House.

Palin speculated that Ryan's announcement was driven out by a desire to seek the White House in 2020.

"If the GOP were to win now, that wouldn't bode well for his chances in 2020, and that's what he's shooting for," Palin said.

Ryan, who has repeatedly ruled out a 2016 bid, has not publicly commented on whether he'll seek the White House in 2020. But he told CNN's Dana Bash in October that if he were to ever seek the presidency, 2016 would have been his year to do so.

Ryan's primary opponent, Paul Nehlen, endorsed Trump soon after Ryan's announcement last week. Palin told Tapper that although she hasn't yet informed Nehlen that she's endorsing him, "I will do whatever I can for Paul Nehlen."

"This man is a hard-working guy, so in touch with the people," Palin said. "Paul Ryan and his ilk, their problem is they have become so disconnected by the people whom they are elected to represent."

She added: "They feel so threatened at this point that their power, their prestige, their purse will be adversely affected by the change that is coming with Trump and with someone like Paul Nehlen, that they're not thinking straight right now."
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:Shhh. Sarah's talking now.

"His political career is over"
I wonder if he could have a career talking head that nobody listens to.

He'd better get to it now while the face is still pretty.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I suspect a trump presidency might be some more more along the lines of a bi-polar disorder. Hopefully the national shrink gets the Meds right or it could be a bumpy ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:I suspect a trump presidency might be some more more along the lines of a bi-polar disorder. Hopefully the national shrink gets the Meds right or it could be a bumpy ride.

Sent from my asshole using Tardtalk
It wasn't all that funny the first time. 4 posts up.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Image Off his meds again.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:I don't understand this line of thinking at all. Hillary has all of the ego and vanity of Trump. They both look at ordinary citizens the same way, we are beneath them. Trump at least says it to our face. Hillary pretends to be something else. There isn't much of a choice here and not voting sounds quite appealing. But there is no way I can understand a vote for Killary. I can kinda understand a Trump vote from the outsider politician thinking despite how much the gag reflex kicks in.
I don't think Hillary = Trump in any kind of sane universe. Trump is a petulant manchild. I don't been Baby Huey with his finger on the nuclear buttons.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:
I don't think Hillary = Trump in any kind of sane universe. Trump is a petulant manchild. I don't been Baby Huey with his finger on the nuclear buttons.
been <--> need

Dyslexia kicking in today?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:
BSmack wrote:
been <--> need

I tog it real dab.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Mikey wrote:
BSmack wrote:
been <--> need

I tog it real dab.
drat.

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

All Hail President Trump!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Big Pickle wrote:Image

All Hail President Trump!

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Government of the clowns by the clowns for the clowns.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:Government of the clowns by the clowns for the clowns.
Obviously the State Department will be using the "note of the windshield" strategy of negotiation.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

How funny, stupid goobs posts the newspaper from the day after Trump announces he was going to run for President. Every dimwitted dolt thought he would be the first one to drop out of the race. Fast forward one year later and TRUMP is the Republican Nominee and will be the next Prez of the US of A.

Bring on the melt! Trump! Trump! Trump!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sorry, choad-gobbler, but Trump will never be the president of anything other than a potential Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:I suspect a trump presidency might be some more more along the lines of a bi-polar disorder. Hopefully the national shrink gets the Meds right or it could be a bumpy ride.

Sent from my asshole using Tardtalk
It wasn't all that funny the first time. 4 posts up.
I thought I had posted it already and couldn't find it. I'm not liking this senility thing one bit.