Want to hurt a lot? Do this.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Re: Want to hurt a lot? Do this.

Post by trev »

You seem to really have a strong feeling about these flight attendants.

I had one once who was super nice and funny. Not sure how she could keep me safe though.
We had strong turbulence and the plane took a hard shake and she threw herself to the ground and
yelled. "Oh shit!!" It was so funny. She apologized for her language.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

trev wrote:You seem to really have a strong feeling about these flight attendants.

I had one once who was super nice and funny. Not sure how she could keep me safe though.
We had strong turbulence and the plane took a hard shake and she threw herself to the ground and
yelled. "Oh shit!!" It was so funny. She apologized for her language.
I do, based on years of experience working with them. No doubt there are some great ones but far too many view the passenger as an annoyance instead of the reason we have a job. On top of that they bitch about their pay more than any group I have ever known. They are paid far better than waitstaff on the ground despite doing marginally more in the name of safety. If the job sucks as much as they claim it does then why don't they leave? It is either because they don't have the skills other companies want or they like the fact they only work 15 days a month and are usually paid a minimum number of hours even if they don't work that many.

Trev's experience sadly isn't isolated. Imagine that waitress in an actual emergency, you would be completely on your own.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Dasher
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Dasher »

Left Seater wrote:I do, based on years of experience hitting on them only to get rejected cuz I'm a big bucket head with no personality or sense of humor.
Fixed for accuracy. Merry Christmas.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dasher, your idea of airline waitresses is stuck in the 70s. Back then, they were all smoking hot. Today, it is a mix of 53 year old pudgy grandmas and faggots. The 24 year old hottie is a rare exception.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dasher
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Dasher »

smackaholic wrote:Today, it is a mix of 53 year old pudgy grandmas...
...which makes his lack of game even more pathetic. :|

That sounds good to me, btw. I'm a fucking reindeer living in the North Pole. I'll take what I can get when I get it.