Greetings from Bermuda

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Greetings from Bermuda

Post by Left Seater »

Goober McTuber wrote:Aruba was pretty damn expensive the last time we went there. St. Maarten is as nice an island as I've been to and not at all unreasonable. I believe this February will be the 6th time in 7 years. The food is as good as you'll find in the Caribbean.
St Maarten is great, and my favorite in the area but that is because of Maho beach. A 747 30 to 45 feet overhead is unreal. Without Maho beach St Maarten is another beautiful island in an area full of them.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I've only been to Jamaica, Aruba, Antigua, Curacao and St. Maarten. St. Maarten by far has the best selection of restaurants and beaches. Airplanes are cool, but as beaches go, Maho is nothing special.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Hitting on the lottery might pay your restaurant bill for the week......if you went easy on the drinks. Figure on 100 bucks for a couple for a modest dinner without drinks. You could spend 200 on dinner without breaking a sweat.
Two hundred for dinner, where the hell were you eating at the buffet?
Bermuda is the coolest place I've ever been but also singularly the most expensive....my wife and I went out for dinner with our travelling companions, I had two drinks, my wife had a glass of wine, and the tab for our portion was $315.....I had duck and I'll be a happy man if I ever remember what my wife had.....I think I was shell shocked when we looked at the menu and saw the prices for the entrees.....which brings up another story.....I was able to wrangle an invite to play golf at Mid Ocean golf club.....I went in to buy a six pack of beer, gave the guy a $100, and he gave me back $62.55.....$37.45 for a six pack of beer.....I mean I've paid $6.50 for a beer before, but usually there was some skeezer taking her clothes off and doing some imaginative things with her vjay jay.....

but no doubt, I would go back in a heartbeat if I can ever work it out....
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Hitting on the lottery might pay your restaurant bill for the week......if you went easy on the drinks. Figure on 100 bucks for a couple for a modest dinner without drinks. You could spend 200 on dinner without breaking a sweat.
Two hundred for dinner, where the hell were you eating at the buffet?
Bermuda is the coolest place I've ever been but also singularly the most expensive....my wife and I went out for dinner with our travelling companions, I had two drinks, my wife had a glass of wine, and the tab for our portion was $315.....I had duck and I'll be a happy man if I ever remember what my wife had.....I think I was shell shocked when we looked at the menu and saw the prices for the entrees.....which brings up another story.....I was able to wrangle an invite to play golf at Mid Ocean golf club.....I went in to buy a six pack of beer, gave the guy a $100, and he gave me back $62.55.....$37.45 for a six pack of beer.....I mean I've paid $6.50 for a beer before, but usually there was some skeezer taking her clothes off and doing some imaginative things with her vjay jay.....

but no doubt, I would go back in a heartbeat if I can ever work it out....
As I said, getting to 200 dollars at a very modest restaurant doesn't take much effort. We got out of places for under one hundred bucks by ordering sandwiches, and a single drink. A full course meal, as you said, gets you to over 2 bills with out any effort and 3 bills at the place you went to.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:Nice looking OL, BTW, especially for somebody as homely and blockheaded as you.

I concur. I hit above my average as some of you other homely fukks did

Something's been bugging me about her in this pic, though, and I think I figured out what it is.
It's the "deer in the headlights" expression, which I hear is quite common to victims of the Stockholm Syndrome.
What did you have to do to trap this woman, anyway?
smackaholic wrote:

just a few drinks and my charm. Having more hair and fewer chins at the time didn't hurt either.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Fortunately, the OL has zero interest in this board. I suspect a number of us might be in divorce court if our batter halves came in here and read the stupid shit we post.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

smackaholic wrote:divorce court.

eh......fuck it. I traded up.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: batter halves
Some kind of Freudian slip?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I saw that and wondered the same. Was gonna correct it but figured I'd wait to see if anyone did anything clever with it.

Still waiting.
Last edited by smackaholic on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

GREETINGS...

OUCH!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote: As I said, getting to 200 dollars at a very modest restaurant doesn't take much effort. We got out of places for under one hundred bucks by ordering sandwiches, and a single drink. A full course meal, as you said, gets you to over 2 bills with out any effort and 3 bills at the place you went to.
yeah but like I said, it is the coolest vacation I ever had....I've been to a lot of the islands in the Carib. and none of them compare with Bermuda....I remember when we were landing I kept asking "there is some land around here isn't there?".....the island is 22 miles long as I remember.....when we were there we got hit by the tail end of a hurricane and I've never experienced anything that struck me with so much awe....the power of a hurricane is something to behold.....when we first got there, I was trying to figure out why all the buildings were made out of concrete....after going through that hurricane it became pretty obvious.....if there had been a wood house there it would have gotten torn down.....as is, the hurricane broke out some windows and knocked out power for a short time, but we were good after that....the other thing I remember is they have cockroaches there that they have to land out at the airport....biggest cockroaches I've ever seen other than the palmetto bugs of florida.....and lizards, and land crabs everywhere.....
get out, get out while there's still time
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

They build with masonry as does most everyone in tropical/subtropical climates because it is cheap, durable, stands up to termites and most importantly, because no one much gives a fukk about high R value walls as the temps rarely go below 60 degrees. Also, not a whole lot of forest there. They have a few decent size cedars, but, not much that would yield a decent amount of dimensional lumber.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:GREETINGS...

OUCH!
???
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Some dude from KC who quite a few years back seemed to think it was a good idea to share on one of the previous boards that he was the victim of domestic abuse at the hands of his wife.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

kc dave
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Dammit Goob, I intentionally left the actual identity vague so as to allow those not knowing the story would rampantly speculate as to which one of our fellow posters from KC was the biggest pussy. Fuck
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

smackaholic wrote:

OUCH!
???
Are you new here?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

R-Jack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:

OUCH!
???
Are you new here?
No. Just not one to catalogue worthless info in my dome.....unless it might help me with a civics quiz.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

smackaholic wrote:Horseshoe Bay at sunset. One of the nicest beaches I have ever been too. And I have been to a few nice ones.

Have at it wytches. Don't dissapoint me.
Well, looks like I've been disappointed. This place really has gone downhill. Or is it just that the T1B wytch department back logged so badly with pop tart batshit crazy material that they haven't time for anything else.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

:lol:

Not bad, scrote. I give it a B.

How about the rest of you slacks?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

The whole point of wytchery is to trump the original. Between the gut sweat stains and the look of horror on your OL's face for being caught in public with you, I'd say it's already perfect.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The whole point of wytchery is to trump the original. Between the gut sweat stains and the look of horror on your OL's face for being caught in public with you, I'd say it's already perfect.
Kind of like AP's original panty photo.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The whole point of wytchery is to trump the original. Between the gut sweat stains and the look of horror on your OL's face for being caught in public with you, I'd say it's already perfect.
Fanny pack. It needs a fanny pack.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

R-Jack wrote:
Fanny pack. It needs a fanny pack.
My mom has a black leather one she's had for about a million years. I'll borrow it next trip which will be Antigua for our 25th Anniversary in March.

Will see if I can get most pics done in the morning before I slobber all over my T-shirt all day. And get the OL lubed up with some Margaritas to see if I can get a smile out of her.