Sick Freak

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Re: Sick Freak

Post by jiminphilly »

Just a thought.. the Big Mac you just had for lunch ... the one made from beef treated with ammonia because the steer it came from was so unsanitary because it lived a mistreated life in a cement box from birth right up until the fork lift pushed it into the throat cutting machine ... that's ok?

Sight unseen unless shit appears on facebook (of all places) then it's a travesty. Meanwhile slaughterhouses and chicken farms do some awfully nasty shit to the animals that they slaughter before the food ends up in your grocery store and because it's not some facebook outrage, it must be ok.

Different times indeed.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

jiminphilly wrote:Just a thought.. the Big Mac you just had for lunch ... the one made from beef treated with ammonia because the steer it came from was so unsanitary because it lived a mistreated life in a cement box from birth right up until the fork lift pushed it into the throat cutting machine ... that's ok?

Sight unseen unless shit appears on facebook (of all places) then it's a travesty. Meanwhile slaughterhouses and chicken farms do some awfully nasty shit to the animals that they slaughter before the food ends up in your grocery store and because it's not some facebook outrage, it must be ok.

Different times indeed.
I go to a regional big box store for staples, but for meat it's the little corner grocery where I know the butcher and I know that what I'm buying is sourced locally and responsibly. It's not that complicated.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Fukking and killing stuff is pretty much what we are programmed to do.
Not necessarily in that order.
So you're a necrophiliac...thanks for sharing.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Fukking and killing stuff is pretty much what we are programmed to do.
:lol:
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Roach wrote:Image

Looks like mormons going in for the kill.

Yet, with further investigation... the kill, looks a bit too old.

Not enough women and children being assaulted.

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Not me. Teddy Roosevelt. Try to keep up, Corky.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mounting, like taxidermy. TR was a taxidermist from an early age. The birds thought it was creepy.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:Mounting, like taxidermy.
Wow. Really? :meds:

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:Mounting, like taxidermy.
Wow. Really? :meds:
Depends on whether you kill it before you mount it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

what ^^^^ said.

rifle technology was pretty damned advanced by the late 1800s. bolt or lever action rifles of today are not much different. And someone who was experienced with a good rifle with iron sites could take out large game just as easily as some dude with a modern day scope. We aren't talking about sniping dudes from a half mile away.
Last edited by smackaholic on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:bolt or lever action rifles of today are not much different.
The rifles of today, are slightly more advanced. The nitrocellulose that powers the ammunition is considerably more advanced. Muzzle velocity today is quite a bit higher, although the early nitrocellulose-powered ammo was plenty hot enough to get the job done, amd were a massive improvement over the gunpowder-fueled rifles that preceded them.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:Strangely, they don't blink as billions of fish are hauled out of the oceans, gutted and sold for food or fertilizer.
You're right...we need to stop their suffering!

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

what would be really interesting is if we could teach animals to shoot back.....I wonder how many people would go hunting for giraffes if they knew the giraffes were packing .308 Winchesters with high powered scopes and they could shoot them.....I'm guessing the number of big game hunters would dwindle significantly.....killing a giraffe I'd imagine is about as difficult as killing a cow.....

but I admire Sabrina for putting up the old "do you know how dangerous giraffes are" argument....sure, if you're within 20 feet of them, they're extremely dangerous......unfortunately, I'm guessing the closest Sabrina ever got to a giraffe was 50 to 75 yards.....not much of a fight when you're out of reach and shooting at them with a compound bow with broadhead tips.....worse than that, seldom does the first shot from a bow kill an animal the size of a giraffe, just severely wounds them.....then you have to track them until they've lost so much blood they collapse, then the hunter puts themselves into position for the kill shot.....not much of a "sport" but hey, whatever floats your boat......but the penultimate stupidity on her part was to compare killing giraffes to culling an over populated species like white tail deer.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:penultimate
I do not think that means what you think it means.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:
Felix wrote:penultimate
I do not think that means what you think it means.
:lol:

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'm sure there'll be another stupidity coming along eventually.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:...but the penultimate {sic} stupidity on her part was to compare killing giraffes to culling an over populated species like white tail deer.....
Oh? Why is that?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.