Ted Cruz is *IN*

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Ted Cruz is *IN*

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Obummer was born in Hawaii. Cruz was born in Canada.

If you really need further explanation...crack a book sometime.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If Barry was born in Hawaii, it doesn't clear him as a natural born citizen.
His alleged father was a Kenyan.

The words of Emerich de Vattel were clear in his 1758 book, The Law of Nations:

“…natural born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.”

The Supreme Court should have addressed the issue.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote: The country is deeply fuct.
The only one "fuct" here is you...in the head. There are only two types of citizens in this country. You are either a citizen at birth ie natural born or you are naturalized through the administrative process.

Cruz and Obama were both citizens at birth. End of story.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Cruz might have been a US citizen by birth, but he wasn't a citizen at birth. At birth he was only a Canadian citizen.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mvscal is making shit up.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:Cruz might have been a US citizen by birth, but he wasn't a citizen at birth. At birth he was only a Canadian citizen.
WRONG. He was born with dual citizenship. That isn't arguable.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:Mvscal is making shit up.
Did Oily Taintz tell you that?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:He was born with dual citizenship
I believe that is right.

In the case Minor v. Happersett (1875), the court ruled, “The Constitution does not in words say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that.”

At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents.” – Minor v. Happersett

There is an S there.
ParentS.

Cruz had one U.S. citizen parent.
No S.

And being a dual-citizen, one could say that he had dual loyalties.
I don't believe that is natural born as the framers intended.

The issue is fuzzy at best.

The Supreme Court needs to address it -- and they needed to address it when Barry was nominated.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:Mvscal is making shit up.
Did Oily Taintz tell you that?

That is one hot Jewess I'd like to shtup.

I'd bounce those kosher cans off my knob, for sure.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Sure, you say you would take 'her'...but what would Crouching Cinder say?

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon wrote:From what I've seen so far, Jeb is the only adult in the room. Instant credibility, no matter what the naysayers toss his way.

And while it's too soon to call this, Bush's will be known as 41, 43, 45... that's what my gut tells me.

Americans are fond of British royalty, this will be our version of it. Should he declare, which is all but a foregone conclusion, he's got my vote.

Run Jeb, run!
You have completely lost your mind there Wags. But since you are a far right conservative and are drinking that Kool Aid..Jeb Bush does not have a black donkey cocks (sup Moving Fail?) chance in hell of winning an election. If the Republicans nominate this tool, don't bother voting, just stay home so that cunt Hillary will get elected. The Dems will just light Bush up..and no they are not American royalty..they were a couple of decent Presidents, but we certainly do not need another Bush as President. This is no different than Billary being the Dems person. Being the son and brother does not give you instant credibility at all..tell me you know that....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote:There was no mess, or at least not regarding the issue of whether Obama was born in Hawaii. According to the official records as acknowledged by the Republican governor of the state, as well as the Hawaii newspapers published days after his birth, Obama was born in Hawaii.

The mess was created by those who had an agenda other than to find where he was born. They wanted to attack Obama, gain personal publicity, or were just plain crazy.

You are leaving out one big group. Those who trust that he was in fact born in Hawaii, but wanted to compare that to what he claimed at other times in his life. There is a better than average chance he lied on his college apps and his Federal Aid apps. We also know he claimed foriegn birth to the HLR.

This would have shown us more of his character, which may or may not have had an outcome on the election.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screwy, if you don't distinctly remember the swooning media and all the idiots who were raving about the enormous intellect Obama wielded, you are either lying outright or intentionally being obtuse. it was everywhere in the news, the man-on-the-street interviews, the media spanning the morning talk shows to late night television. Never mind he has not released his transcripts, any papers he did as president of the Harvard Review, nothing. The only thing ever to come to light was a second hand story from a guy who is the brother-in-law of Obama's archivist who convinced his BIL to let him see a paper on economics Obama wrote in his second year at college. He described it as a cartoony mess which someone on a high school freshman debate team might gin up in the moments before he speaks.

Obama was given a Nobel Peace prize for this very reason. You "forgetting" all this is highly disingenuous.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I would question Obama's courage before I spent any time examining his intellect.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

So, T-Cruz's announcement was a mandatory assembly at "Liberty" U.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2160686
It is a highly deceptive': Ted Cruz blasted by Rand Paul supporters for launching 2016 bid at Liberty University event where attendance was mandatory

Young backers of Tea Party favorite Sen. Rand Paul are directing their fight for freedom at an unlikely target — fellow liberty-lover Sen. Ted Cruz.

Dozens of supporters of the Kentucky Republican crashed Ted Cruz’s packed 2016 presidential announcement at Liberty University earlier this week and took to social media to blast the Texas conservative for exploiting a policy at the evangelical school requiring students to attend his campaign event.

"I strongly object to Senator Cruz's choice of venue for the announcement of his 2016 presidential bid," Liberty student Joseph McGowan, a prominent campus Republican, wrote on his Facebook account in a stinging rant of the Texan’s “deception.”

Can't wait to see Rand and Teddy square off in a good old fashioned tea party bitch slap.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Cruz might have been a US citizen by birth, but he wasn't a citizen at birth. At birth he was only a Canadian citizen.
WRONG. He was born with dual citizenship. That isn't arguable.
So he was born an American and a Canadian. How about Cuban was he a Cuban too? You are dumber than dirt.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Mmmm No. That dude's name is Rafael.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Looks fake.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc wrote:There was no mess, or at least not regarding the issue of whether Obama was born in Hawaii.
:meds:

If Barry was born in Hawaii, it doesn't necessarily make him NATURAL BORN.

There is a REASON why the framers put that phrase in as a requirement.

Stop pretending you practice law.
You don't really, do you?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I'm a man
I spell mmm, aaa child, nnn
That represents man
No B, O child, Y
That mean mannish boy
I'm a man
I'm a full grown man
I'm a man
I'm a natural born lovers man
I'm a man
I'm a rollin' stone
I'm a man
I'm a hoochie coochie man

Sin
MW
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Anyone surprised that Cruz would be signing up for Obamacare?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/24/politics/ ... obamacare/

Of course not, because bald hypocrisy is the mother's milk of the Tea Baggers. Interestingly, Ayn Rand, the demented source of this rabid contagion, actually signed up for Medicare in her last dying (lung cancer) days. Like Cruz, she'd howled like a banshee against all manner of federal sponsored medical care.
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:There was no mess, or at least not regarding the issue of whether Obama was born in Hawaii. According to the official records as acknowledged by the Republican governor of the state, as well as the Hawaii newspapers published days after his birth, Obama was born in Hawaii.

The mess was created by those who had an agenda other than to find where he was born. They wanted to attack Obama, gain personal publicity, or were just plain crazy.

You are leaving out one big group. Those who trust that he was in fact born in Hawaii, but wanted to compare that to what he claimed at other times in his life. There is a better than average chance he lied on his college apps and his Federal Aid apps. We also know he claimed foriegn birth to the HLR.

This would have shown us more of his character, which may or may not have had an outcome on the election.
Can you link to some specific examples plz?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:hypocrisy
I'm absolutely certain that word doesn't mean what you think it means.

I'll give you an example of "hypocrisy" for your edification:

It is "hypocrisy" when a bunch of Pols in Washington want to spend money that doesn't exist on a program they swear is "for the People," yet exempt themselves from the same law, just in case it actually sucks.

See, that's an example of "hypocrisy." A person who opposes an overreaching law actually following the law that was enacted so as to be able to comment on the merits, or lack thereof of said law would be the antithesis of "hypocrisy."

You're welcome.

BTW -- Cruz is an asshat, but I respect the move. I don't see Pelosi looking to "see what's in it."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

By exempt you mean Section 1312(d)(3)(D)?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Derron wrote:
War Wagon wrote:From what I've seen so far, Jeb is the only adult in the room. Instant credibility, no matter what the naysayers toss his way.

And while it's too soon to call this, Bush's will be known as 41, 43, 45... that's what my gut tells me.

Americans are fond of British royalty, this will be our version of it. Should he declare, which is all but a foregone conclusion, he's got my vote.

Run Jeb, run!
You have completely lost your mind there Wags. But since you are a far right conservative and are drinking that Kool Aid..Jeb Bush does not have a black donkey cocks (sup Moving Fail?) chance in hell of winning an election. If the Republicans nominate this tool, don't bother voting, just stay home so that cunt Hillary will get elected. The Dems will just light Bush up..and no they are not American royalty..they were a couple of decent Presidents, but we certainly do not need another Bush as President. This is no different than Billary being the Dems person. Being the son and brother does not give you instant credibility at all..tell me you know that....
Jeb was apparently credible enough to be elected as governor of Florida, a key swing state. I don't know enough about him yet but from what little I've heard, he seems a level headed, reasonable man not prone to being pushed this way or that by the current political winds.

He'll stand up for his beliefs and withstand any scrutiny. He's my horse in this race, who's yours?

Time will tell but I think you misunderestimate his chances.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Left Seater wrote: Those who trust that he was in fact born in Hawaii.
No he wasn't. Just a quick phone call from Noggerland and granny put it in the news paper the next day.

Oh, and that so called birth certificate is a forgery.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jerkovich wrote:
Oh, and that so called birth certificate is a forgery.
You mean because it says his first name is Rafael?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Papa Willie wrote:Image
That's Barry's COLB (short form) and it's supposed to look like that.
That form takes relevant info from the person's real BC and generates it onto a form... now, not in 1961.
So it's supposed to look modern.

But among many problems, this form was never really released prior to the '08 election.
It was merely posted online.

But FAKECheck claims they had the form, and they vouch for it's authenticity. :lol:

Problem:

They posted a few picture of the form.

Here's one -- with the seal, but you can't see any info, so you don't really know whose form it is.

Here's another one -- with NO seal.

LMAO!!

Where's the seal?

Where did it go?

Father's race: African. :lol:

Fake as hell.

FRAUD.

Jerkovich wrote:Oh, and that so called birth certificate is a forgery.
RACK!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon wrote:I don't know enough about him (Jeb) yet but from what little I've heard, he seems a level headed, reasonable man not prone to being pushed this way or that by the current political winds.

He'll stand up for his beliefs and withstand any scrutiny. He's my horse in this race
You're out of your friggin' mind.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

poptart wrote:
Jerkovich wrote:Oh, and that so called birth certificate is a forgery.
RACK!
Because it says his first name is Rafael?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

When did "African" become a race? Why don't they post the actual original which should look something like Ted's, with the typewriter font?

I don't know or care where he was born, but, that ridiculous BC was put out there just to fan the flames.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

But it says Rafael. How is that Trd Cruz's BC?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:
Wagon wrote:I don't know enough about him (Jeb) yet but from what little I've heard, he seems a level headed, reasonable man not prone to being pushed this way or that by the current political winds.

He'll stand up for his beliefs and withstand any scrutiny. He's my horse in this race
You're out of your friggin' mind.
Perhaps, but maybe you could enlighten me as to why he's unsuited for the job or unelectable?

In between page stretching, yawn inducing rants about birth certificates, that is.

All I see here is how and why something can't be done instead of finding a way to get it done. I've had enough negativity to last a lifetime, and I'm guilty of it myself. I'd like to believe Jeb can and will get an impossible job done.

Please don't try to run me, I walk slowly.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

smackaholic wrote:Why don't they post the actual original which should look something like Ted's, with the typewriter font?
What Buttsy posted is what Team Barry (Robert Gibbs said he posted it, actually) put up on the interweb in 2008 - the COLB (short form).
The long form (with typewriter font from 1961) was posted online in 2011.
Nobody, except Savannah Gutherie (who said she felt the raised seal :lol: -- lying piece of shit) actually saw the original.

I believe the laffable, layered pdf file joke is still up on the White House website.

Wagon wrote:In between page stretching, yawn inducing rants about birth certificates, that is.
:lol:

I'm not laffing with you.
I'm sorry, but the Soetoro FRAUD is the biggest issue of our time.

Every action this man has taken as President -- is INVALID.

Wake the hell up, seriously.

I'll deal with Jeb's sorry ass later.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

He's lied over and over about his life narrative.
It's a complete joke.

He's a sociopath and the bulk of the media are useless sycophants.

The whole spectacle is utterly ridiculous.

It won't end well.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:I'll deal with Jeb's sorry ass later.
Jeb is who everyone that matters will be watching out for. He'll draw crowds and more cash than all the others combined. Rachel Maddow is already gripping over the inevitable.

I'm surprised you don't see this freight train coming.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Just when I thought Wags couldn't get any dumber, he lowers the bar.....again.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon, BUSH is eliminated by virtue of his name alone.
Fool me... thrice??
Not IN.

He's an open border, amnesty for lawbreakers asshole.
The dept of education is UNCONSTITUTIONAL, and it's been one of THE biggest problems Amerka has had.
Jeb wants more of that.

The guy is a disease.

People can dismiss my birth certificate (and overall Barry fraud) takes if they want to.
Or call it trolling.
People will think whatever they think.
I'm used to it.

Imo, it is THE issue.
I see no candidate in either major party who wants to speak to it.
All I see are a bunch of self-serving sell-outs.
Losers, every one of them.

Only Trump, as a high profile individual, has had the stones to speak honestly about it.
I give him some credit for that.

Whatever candidate takes on the ObaMao fraud -----> will get my attention.

Until then, piss on all of them.

They're all disgusting as hell.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I've posted this video before.
Barry, running (with his fake balck accent) for prez in 2008...

The Selma incident was in 1965.
Claims his white mommy and balck daddy met and were inspired by Selma -- so they got married and had Obama Jr.

Problem: Barry was born in 1961.

:doh: :lol:

Sociopathic asshole just stood up there and told a grand family tale, a complete LIE -- and nobody in the media ever said boo about it.

I've never seen anything more ridiculous than this.

LMAO!!

Jsc, comment?

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:But it says Rafael. How is that Trd Cruz's BC?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/bi ... ex=C001098
So where is the copy of the name change doc?