(G) Paging IndyFrisco (G)

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: Paging IndyFrisco

Post by Atomic Punk »

I remember seeing something about her questioning if her son might be gay on some board. I didn't know it was a hi-jacked PM posted or not being put out there. I figured that would be in the DiS area of expertise to comment.

Screwball will have a really "funny" response in 3-2-1. :meds:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

If my son were gay, I'd be fine with it, if that answers your question Marty. Hypothetically he would date a nice person and I'm not sure Scott is in that category of 'nice.' But, I don't have to worry about that because he's dating a female jewish nurse. My other son is dating an Asian girl at his college. The boys have always picked very nice friends. I'm lucky that way.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dr_Phibes wrote:So.. who's gay? :popcorn:

Trev's son
Scott
R-Jack
Jay in Phoenix.

Have you seen his photo? Obviously gay. Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of posters here at some point over the years have casually referred to a spouse, girlfriend, kids, etc. Jay? Not that I've noticed. I honestly believe Jay has the potential to be T1B's first openly gay poster. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Jay in Phoenix.
Have you seen his photo? Obviously gay. Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of posters here at some point over the years have casually referred to a spouse, girlfriend, kids, etc. Jay? Not that I've noticed. I honestly believe Jay has the potential to be T1B's first openly gay poster. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Goober, obsess much? You continue to bring up all things faggot, titter like a naughty schoolgirl and skip away lisping "Gay, he's gay!"

Fuck dude, spit the dick out of your mouth and get over it already.

As to your insipid and alcohol blotted memory, I've discussed my trysts with a number of hot female news anchors and reporters over the years. The fact that you're too much of a drunk to remember is your problem

Just back away from the keyboard and keep stroking yourself you twisted old fruit.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:I've discussed my trysts with a number of hot female news anchors and reporters over the years.
Rack your multiple beards. And your continued IKYABWAI rejoinders. :lol:

Wait a minute. It sounds like you discussed your trysts with females. Not that the trysts were with the females. Now it makes more sense.
Last edited by Goober McTuber on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Re: (G) Paging IndyFrisco (G)

Post by Goober McTuber »

Lift and Steam says what?

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You were both flagged as gay in this thread before me. Well, you've both been flagged as gay for quite some time now.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Hey Goober, I know you're jealous of not ever having hit a hot little news anchorette, and that's okay.

But seriously, stop with calling other dudes gay, when as Scott very honestly observed, YOU are the old know-nothing prune who posted a nude pic of himself for a board full of guys.

Also, your use of IKYABWAI needs some serious research. Figure out what it means, because you keep dropping it.

And again, quit harping on wanting us all to be gay. You're a faggot, we get it. Now let it and the dick go.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Also, your use of IKYABWAI needs some serious research. Figure out what it means, because you keep dropping it.
I know exactly what it means. You did it again in this very post. It appears to be the the major weapon in your smack arsenal that Dohron is so impressed with. :mrgreen:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BTW, you consider that "nude"? You could have seen much more if I hadn't taken the thong off.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:I know exactly what it means. You did it again in this very post. It appears to be the the major weapon in your smack arsenal that Dohron is so impressed with. :mrgreen:
Goddam Goober, I can't tell if you're autistic or just full on retarded. For someone whose every post is the epitome of CTRL-KC, it's amazing you cannot see the very thing you accuse every one else of in each and every one of your own stupid posts. Deflecting about the use of the candy box doesn't take away from the posting of that picture for a group of guys. What's that old saying about denial Goobs? You know the one, or perhaps you're too dense to remember. It is amazing that you are carrying on all this time because I posted a photo of George Lindsay and suggested you were a "drunken Goober". Ever since then, you've been flailing away at every chance you get, even in posts where I don't appear. You just can't help yourself, can you my bitter buddy.

I know you're going to insist on getting the last word, again, so go for it Methuselah. But just think, if your water-logged pea-brain can, about just easing away and getting over it.

Just realize Gobbles,
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Hey Goober, I know you're jealous of not ever having hit a hot little news anchorette, and that's okay.
I have to go with Jay on this one. Those of us that have actually hit one of those primping little, put together hoes , knows what a treat they can be.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Scott posting that pic tells me a lot about him. Who goes back and looks at half naked men or keeps their pic?

That said...

LMAO
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

trev wrote:Scott posting that pic tells me a lot about him. Who goes back and looks at half naked men or keeps their pic?

That said...

LMAO

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:I know you're going to insist on getting the last word
:lol: :lol: :lol:

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:So.. who's gay? :popcorn:

Trev's son
Scott
R-Jack
Wags' daughter is a rug muncher.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

:popcorn:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I have no idea as to the rabbit's sexual orientation. Possibly gayer than a Jay McTuber Ben Wagsjack.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dr. McCoy
Crack Whore

Post by Dr. McCoy »

Dinsdale wrote:I have no idea as to the rabbit's sexual orientation. Possibly gayer than a Jay McTuber Ben Wagsjack.
Ohh, ohh! I'll take McTuber for 69 points!