It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: When did you become a man?

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:B,

What kind of cancer did you have?

Rack you for wiping your dick on the Big C's drapes.

And rack your coments about seeing people who really are having a bad fukking day. There are a lot of whiny little bitches out there who would be well served by a walk through a hospital.
I had a Liposarcoma in the small of my lower back. It developed inside a birthmark and went unnoticed for quite some time. When they pulled it out it was the size of 2-3 golf balls. I give my racks to MRI technology and a good scalpel man who was able to get it all out of me eventually. I was a lucky man to be born when I was.

As for the hospital, I am humbled to this day by the people I met there. Yea, most people could stand a walk through a hospital to remind them how lucky they are and of the inevitability that awaits us all.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BarFlie wrote:It is called a CIB, Combat Infantry Badge. If you weren't in the infantry and served in combat you couldn't get one. Not even Green Beret's or Special Forces could get it.
There was no Special Forces MOS when the CIB was instituted. That was an oversight that was corrected decades ago and made retroactive back to WW2.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
Derron wrote:There was a lot of people that were probably not leaving that hospital alive
If you went to Tuality Hospital, a lot of people who go in with a hangnail or to have a boil lanced don't leave there alive.
My first go around with this disease I was taken to Tuality ER. Doc told me my colon had ruptured and he was going to take it out or I would die. Considered transferring me to OHSU, but thought I would die during the 40 - 45 minute ride. He gutted me and complications set in. Thought about transferring me to OHSU, but did not. Probably that little complication of having no fucking insurance.

I have seen a team of doctors up at OHSU for the last year now. Pretty impressed. Good case could have been made for a transfer there. They have got me going the right direction and I see them 2 to 3 times a year now. Smart mother fuckers.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote: Yea, most people could stand a walk through a hospital to remind them how lucky they are and of the inevitability that awaits us all.
This would make most people lose their minds seeing some of that. The miserable fucks that bitch about their coffee order being wrong in the morning, about how hot it is (sup Afghanistan), about how unfair life is.....a few hours in the ICU or in the Imaging Waiting room at a major city hospital will change your mind in a hurry.
Derron
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

OK, I just have to ask.

Just how in the fukk did you manage to rupture your colon?

Can't wait to see the list of guesses thrown out by you cretins.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Playing gymnastics with Milton?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Playing gymnastics with Milton?
I suppose that would be when you attained manhood. Unfortunately, it wasn't your own.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:
BSmack wrote: Yea, most people could stand a walk through a hospital to remind them how lucky they are and of the inevitability that awaits us all.
This would make most people lose their minds seeing some of that. The miserable fucks that bitch about their coffee order being wrong in the morning, about how hot it is (sup Afghanistan), about how unfair life is.....a few hours in the ICU or in the Imaging Waiting room at a major city hospital will change your mind in a hurry.
Or a NICU. Then you get to see a bunch of kids suffer whose only sin was being on Chuck D's hit list.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Playing gymnastics with Milton?
I suppose that would be when you attained manhood. Unfortunately, it wasn't your own.
Nice IKYABWAI, shitstain.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Iowa ain't that far from KC.

Tell me you knew.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Ponderous, I know.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

smackaholic wrote:OK, I just have to ask.

Just how in the fukk did you manage to rupture your colon?

Can't wait to see the list of guesses thrown out by you cretins.
The trolls are not showing. Fuck them.

I had ulcerative colitis. A disease of the auto immune system centered in your large intestine. I had a fair level of stress in my adult life due to a divorce 27 years ago, and the complicating issues you have there trying to co parent, had some aging parents to deal with, and started and sold one business, started another and lost my ass in the 09 recession. Bush fault..right ?? That stress finally came home in 09, got healed up, caught me again in 2011, damn near killed me. Removed my colon and have felt pretty damn good the last year or so.

Not recommended to anyone.
Derron
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So basically, you had a weak assed colon that got rolled by the ex, gW and a few other things. Sucks for you. You should have taken up a rigorous colon conditioning regimen over the last 30 years like our boy toolio has. Ulcerative colitis wouldn't even thing of stepping to him. He'd eat it for breakfast.