Muslims

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Muslims

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Your limp assertion has been wiped up like a coffee spill on a truck stop diner's counter. The result of the ghastly U.S. sponsored war was about a million dead Iranians. That and the eternal hatred of the region. Except for our Saudi friends, and of course the Zionazis. As far as our strategic goals...what, constant increasing war and terrorism? Well, I suppose that's fine if you're in the munitions business. As far as funding the Contras, this is typical demented bile dripping out of your sotted melon. And of course disgusting.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Truman wrote: So tank armies rolling across your borders isn't an invasion? Hmmm. I'll bet the Czechs would disagree.

I think you mean to say "attacked".

I'll help you out with that one 'cause we're buds.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Let's look at the curious slime creature known as Dov Zakheim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlNQTG8B6hw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV0AbuOxbs4
This is what's going on right now.
Before God was, I am
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Martyred wrote:
Truman wrote: So tank armies rolling across your borders isn't an invasion? Hmmm. I'll bet the Czechs would disagree.

I think you mean to say "attacked".

I'll help you out with that one 'cause we're buds.
'Preciate you having my back, tovarisch... But I meant invasion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab- ... _June_1948

There are 10 matches for the word "invasion", 10 for the word "invade" and 5 listings for the word "invaded". Without reading the complete listing, I'm pretty sure a UN-recognized Israeli border was hostilely compromised somewhere...
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Trupid, get it straight. The Muslim nations didn't invade "Israel." Rather, the Zionists invaded the Middle East by establishing their disgusting apartheid state despite universal rejection from the entire region. The local nations' reaction was just that of a body seeking to expel a virus. As you can see, the virus--like AIDS--has proven very resilient and has resulted in tremendous instability and violence in the region ever since. No Zionists means no Islamic Fundamentalists. Or what?
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

For what it's worth, I always thought you and I would make a hell of a morning team:

Marty and Tru in the morning! Coming at ya'! With weather and sports at the top and bottom of every hour!

It's gonna be a BLAST!
(insert nuclear detonation sound effect here)
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote: 'Preciate you having my back, tovarisch... But I meant invasion:

There are 10 matches for the word "invasion", 10 for the word "invade" and 5 listings for the word "invaded". Without reading the complete listing, I'm pretty sure a UN-recognized Israeli border was hostilely compromised somewhere...

Arabs were already living there when the Jews showed up. Even Israeli schoolchildren aren't taught differently.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Every Israeli school kid, as well as every adult in that bunkered land of dry Promise, should carefully read The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler (a proud supporter of the Zionist state, btw) and start coming to grips with exactly what Koestler predicted would occur. Of course he was right, and no one has offered any serious criticism of his method or findings. Apparently it's been considered most effective by the Likudites and so forth to simply ignore it. And this has occurred. But the fact remains, the Ashkanazi are not Semitic or descended from the Middle East in the first place.
Before God was, I am
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Martyred wrote:
Truman wrote: 'Preciate you having my back, tovarisch... But I meant invasion:

Arabs were already living there when the Jews showed up. Even Israeli schoolchildren aren't taught differently.
Egyptian tanks weren't. Hmmm... Marty or Wiki...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote: Egyptian tanks weren't. Hmmm... Marty or Wiki...
The Egyptians didn't roll in under the banner of Islam.

Palestine could have been settled by Moonies. The result would have been the same.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:...The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler...

Shlomo Sand's The Invention of the Jewish People is a much more academic exercise.

I would consider Koestler's work a "primer", but worthy none the less.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Martyred wrote:
So the Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians, and Lebanese ALL converted to the Religion of Peace after the '48 invasion? They weren't exactly flyin' the ol' green, white, and, er... green when they slammed jets into the Trade Center, either. And what IS with your obsession with banners these days anyway? First the 'mericans and now Islam...

Go back and re-read L-Tard's question. Yes, the INVASION was lead by nation-states, but I can promise you their soldiers were Muslim.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote:
Martyred wrote:
So the Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians, and Lebanese ALL converted to the Religion of Peace after the '48 invasion? They weren't exactly flyin' the ol' green, white, and, er... green when they slammed jets into the Trade Center, either. And what IS with your obsession with banners these days anyway? First the 'mericans and now Islam...

Go back and re-read L-Tard's question. Yes, the INVASION was lead by nation-states, but I can promise you their soldiers were Muslim.

You're smarter than this.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Trupid, get it straight. The Muslim nations didn't invade "Israel." Rather, the Zionists invaded the Middle East by establishing their disgusting apartheid state despite universal rejection from the entire region.

Funny... Most history books suggest that it was the United Nations that established Israel. So the UN is run by Zionists? Who knew?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Trupid, get it straight. The Muslim nations didn't invade "Israel." Rather, the Zionists invaded the Middle East by establishing their disgusting apartheid state despite universal rejection from the entire region.

Funny... Most history books suggest that it was the United Nations that established Israel. So the UN is run by Zionists? Who knew?

Technically, it was a de facto creation of Balfour (The Brits).

The British were of course rewarded with the unending gratitude of the Jews they sought to help.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Martyred wrote:
The British were of course rewarded with the unending gratitude of the Jews they sought to help.

...take it away, Nick...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Martyred wrote:

But Officially, they were chartered by the UN. And to your point, the Israeli's haven't exactly been all that ecstatic with us either since their founding...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote:...the Israeli's haven't exactly been all that ecstatic with us either since their founding...

I'm sure mvscal is kept up late at night, pacing back and forth with that weighing heavily on his mind.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

...and BTW, I've yet to receive any feedback from you on my "morning zoo drive-time show" proposal...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Truman wrote:
Martyred wrote:

But Officially, they were chartered by the UN. And to your point, the Israeli's haven't exactly been all that ecstatic with us either since their founding...
Except that they wouldn't be in existence today without the three to four billion $$ of direct aid we send them every year in one form or another.

Also, if you learn the correct use of the apostrophe you'll come off looking much more intelligent.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mikey wrote:
Except that they wouldn't be in existence today without the three to four billion $$ of direct aid we send them every year in one form or another.

Sure they would. They'd just get their money from somewhere else.

I know it's hard for Americans to believe, but you weren't Israel's first (or even second) "foster parent".
I'd even say that before 1967, relations between the two countries were rather tepid.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Mikey wrote:
Truman wrote:
Martyred wrote:

Also, if you learn the correct use of the apostrophe you'll come off looking much more intelligent.
Naw, it would probably take a bit more than spotless punctuation for that to ever occur. Sorry I didn't proof reed my last post up to your specs. You feeling overly surly today, Mikey, or just in the mood to pick nits?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Martyred wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Sure they would. They'd just get their money from somewhere else.

I know it's hard for Americans to believe, but you weren't Israel's first (or even second) "foster parent".
I'd even say that before 1967, relations between the two countries were rather tepid.
I believe it had a little something to do with our refusal to sell give the Israelis the ordnance they wanted to make war on their neighbors. Several interesting books out there on how the IDF scratched together their weaponry to defend themselves...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Martyred wrote:...and BTW, I've yet to receive any feedback from you on my "morning zoo drive-time show" proposal...
Can I broadcast by remote or do I have to move to Cannuckistan? Also, how much are your pesos worth these days? And we gotta have a name... The Hoser and the Poseur? I'll let you sort out who is which. And can we play a whole bunch of Rush for our bump music? Lemme know when we can start - I'll bring in a dozen of Tim Horton's maple-glazed...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote:
Martyred wrote:...and BTW, I've yet to receive any feedback from you on my "morning zoo drive-time show" proposal...
Can I broadcast by remote or do I have to move to Cannuckistan? Also, how much are your pesos worth these days? And we gotta have a name... The Hoser and the Poseur? I'll let you sort out who is which. And can we play a whole bunch of Rush for our bump music? Lemme know when we can start - I'll bring in a dozen of Tim Horton's maple-glazed...

Either "live-via-Skype" or we set up an ISDN line.

Mornings With Marty 'N Tru! Crank it up and RIP THE KNOB OFF.

We need someone to work the board. Are you okay with Smackie being our engineer?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Er, well, yeah... You OK with paying union scale? Smackie's gonna want health care and stuff...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote: Smackie's gonna want health care and stuff...

Trust me. I got Smackie covered...

8)
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

What's that lumpy stuff?

Looks like something shutyomouth would post.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Truman wrote:

The U.N. was about fifteen minutes old at the time of the gerrymandered back-room arm twisting that got the new apartheid state authorized. Every single nation in the region rejected the idea vehemently. As for the Zionazis running the U.N., no, they just keep control over the U.S. and British veto votes. That's all they've needed for their desperate 65-run of lies, theft, and murder.
Before God was, I am
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Truman wrote:

The U.N. was about fifteen minutes old at the time of the gerrymandered back-room arm twisting that got the new apartheid state authorized.

Wrong.
Every single nation in the region rejected the idea vehemently.

Who gives a rat's ass? Every single nation vehemently opposed was an authoritarian regime bent on eradicating the Jews from the face of the earth. Both sides had historical claim to the region, and the UN partitition plan was reasonable - but that wasn't good enough for the Arab League. Had the Arab League accepted Resolution 181, you'd have your Palestinian state today. Instead, all you have to show for your continued rejection of the Jewish state is a perennial ass-kicking.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Harry Truman was the stupidest and least qualified president until Reagan and Dubya, and chief among his defects was a simplistic allegiance to the Christer cult. He signed off on the nascent apartheid state in about five seconds. But at issue is the basic historical claim of the Ashkanazi Jews on the region of Palestine. As Koestler detailed, the Ashkanazi were not descended from the ancient Hebrews--or the Sephardic Jews who had moved to Spain, etc. No, they were originally the Khazar tribe--just north of Turkey, a large group with a rich history--who converted in the ninth century on the order of their king. They are not Semitic--unlike the Arabs, who are 100% Semitic. That's why they don't look anything like Semites, or what? They have no historical claim on the region, and their 65-year record of lies, theft, and murder speaks volumes as to the disaster of granting the race-state experiment official legitimacy in 1948.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Harry Truman was the stupidest and least qualified president until Reagan and Dubya, and chief among his defects was a simplistic allegiance to the Christer cult. He signed off on the nascent apartheid state in about five seconds. But at issue is the basic historical claim of the Ashkanazi Jews on the region of Palestine. As Koestler detailed, the Ashkanazi were not descended from the ancient Hebrews--or the Sephardic Jews who had moved to Spain, etc. No, they were originally the Khazar tribe--just north of Turkey, a large group with a rich history--who converted in the ninth century on the order of their king. They are not Semitic--unlike the Arabs, who are 100% Semitic. That's why they don't look anything like Semites, or what? They have no historical claim on the region, and their 65-year record of lies, theft, and murder speaks volumes as to the disaster of granting the race-state experiment official legitimacy in 1948.
No one has a historic claim on anything. A nation possesses its land because they are the latest group to whup whomever possessed it previously. End of story. Unless you can show that you are from the first injun tribe to settle your land, you have no "historic claim" either.

So, given this inconvenient truth, all we can go by today is what do we need to do to try to see that we are not runned by a different group. I'm no international relations authority, but, my guess is that sucking Arab cahk is not the best way to do this.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

That's right, the usual political concerns of offending a voting bloc. It's irrelevant in light of the result--which has been a nightmare of terror, duplicity, and political confusion which is only getting worse and worse as the vile behavior of the race-state becomes more obvious and less acceptable--even by America's own lax standards coddling demented "allies."
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

smackaholic wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Harry Truman was the stupidest and least qualified president until Reagan and Dubya, and chief among his defects was a simplistic allegiance to the Christer cult. He signed off on the nascent apartheid state in about five seconds. But at issue is the basic historical claim of the Ashkanazi Jews on the region of Palestine. As Koestler detailed, the Ashkanazi were not descended from the ancient Hebrews--or the Sephardic Jews who had moved to Spain, etc. No, they were originally the Khazar tribe--just north of Turkey, a large group with a rich history--who converted in the ninth century on the order of their king. They are not Semitic--unlike the Arabs, who are 100% Semitic. That's why they don't look anything like Semites, or what? They have no historical claim on the region, and their 65-year record of lies, theft, and murder speaks volumes as to the disaster of granting the race-state experiment official legitimacy in 1948.
No one has a historic claim on anything. A nation possesses its land because they are the latest group to whup whomever possessed it previously. End of story. Unless you can show that you are from the first injun tribe to settle your land, you have no "historic claim" either.

So, given this inconvenient truth, all we can go by today is what do we need to do to try to see that we are not runned by a different group. I'm no international relations authority, but, my guess is that sucking Arab cahk is not the best way to do this.
What? Oh, you're going with 1-malt's Might Makes Right simplistic gibberish? Really? And so..our attempt to conquer Vietnam was perfectly okay, we just didn't pull it off? Same with France--in Vietnam and Algeria? Really? Anyone who stomps in and holds everyone at gunpoint is somehow in possession, end of story? Well, most rational people certainly didn't feel that way about Germany stomping into Poland and France. But somehow it's okay for a group of European Jews to stomp into Palestine five thousand miles away and on the basis of a bogus historical claim set up a bunker state based on a racist agenda? Sure, smackie, I see ya workin' :wink:
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

smackaholic wrote:
No one has a historic claim on anything. A nation possesses its land because they are the latest group to whup whomever possessed it previously. End of story.

Except when America backs the Al Queda funded KLA in the Balkans. Or Chechnyan douchebags because Russia is all in your dome.

End of story.
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Martyred wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
No one has a historic claim on anything. A nation possesses its land because they are the latest group to whup whomever possessed it previously. End of story.

Except when America backs the Al Queda funded KLA in the Balkans. Or Chechnyan douchebags because Russia is all in your dome.

End of story.

fukk those muzzie-russkies. the russians should stomp a mudhole in them.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:What? Oh, you're going with 1-malt's Might Makes Right simplistic gibberish?
How the fuck do you think the Arabs took over that region? They certainly weren't native.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

88 wrote:Where should the Jews be relocated to?

Manhattan.
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
smackaholic wrote:

What? Oh, you're going with 1-malt's Might Makes Right simplistic gibberish? Really? And so..our attempt to conquer Vietnam was perfectly okay, we just didn't pull it off? Same with France--in Vietnam and Algeria? Really? Anyone who stomps in and holds everyone at gunpoint is somehow in possession, end of story? Well, most rational people certainly didn't feel that way about Germany stomping into Poland and France. But somehow it's okay for a group of European Jews to stomp into Palestine five thousand miles away and on the basis of a bogus historical claim set up a bunker state based on a racist agenda? Sure, smackie, I see ya workin' :wink:
A question for you.

If might doesn't make right, what does when it comes to geo-political squabbles. We have come to the aid of our allies in the past because it was in OUR interests. Yeah, we wave the flag and say it was done to save democracy, but, in the end that is a bunch of crap. The problem today is that we do things that are not in our interests such as back muzzie whack jobs. What we really need to do is get together with the russkie and the chinks and sit angry muzzie dude down and explain to him that we will kill every last fukking one of them if they don't settle down.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Martyred wrote:
88 wrote:Where should the Jews be relocated to?

Manhattan, brooklyn and vero beach for the old ones.
ftfy, ncc