Where the hell is Qbert?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Where the hell is Qbert?

Post by R-Jack »

Didn't see that the conditional pick was a 1st rounder. Those conditions better be pretty fucking high. I thought a 1st rounder alone was a bit much.

Mike Brown-keeper of the prosthetic cock.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

R-Jack wrote:
trev wrote:Stop running any kind of sellout smack.
I'm not running sellout smack you insanely stupid twat. Questiong if a fanbase can sell out a home game when your teams game is blacked out is a monumental KYOA. That's what ChargerMike did, and I pointed it out.

Honestly, I shake my head reading your shit. You're that fucking dumb.
As I said before. Shut up. You responded with a pic and ran sellout smack. You should not have done that. So? I called you on it. Don't turn it around on someone else, wussy.

Honestly.....your head is full of rocks....
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

R-Jack wrote:Didn't see that the conditional pick was a 1st rounder. Those conditions better be pretty fucking high. I thought a 1st rounder alone was a bit much.

Mike Brown-keeper of the prosthetic cock.
A conditional is just that - not necessarily a first rounder. I heard Jay Glazer talking about it on the Dan Patrick show and he was talking about it likely being a third round oick.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

According to Chris Mortensen at ESPN it's been confirmed as a 1st rounder in 2012 and either a 1st or 2nd rounder in 2013, contingent on whether the Raiders win a playoff game this season. If the Raiders miss the playoffs or lose their first postseason game in 2011, the 2013 pick becomes a 2nd rounder.

Regardless of how this turns out for Oakland, it's a great deal for Cincinnati. That's a nice little team they're building there.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev