T1B confessions

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: T1B confessions

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Right. That's why you live in such an isolated shithole. I forgot.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Right. That's why you live in such an isolated shithole. I forgot.
Isolated, yes. Shithole, no. I've lived in downtown Dallas. I've lived in the subs in Dallas. I like to visit the city. I would never want to live there or even in the suberbs again. I had a 4 mile commute in the suberbs that took me 35 minutes a day each way to drive. Fuck that.

Just saw the new numbers released from the state. Our county continues to lead the state in the lowest unemployment at 5.6% while remaining in the top 15 in per capita income by county. Even the Mexicans here are nice and prosper.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Patrick Bateman
Jake

Post by Patrick Bateman »

I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Is it really this easy?

Hey y'all... that same night I walked into the men's room and Scott was offering to hold dude's junk for them while they peed... because that how men's room attendants roll in KC.
i don't believe for one minute that scott is a men's room attendant- not an official one anyway
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Were these supposed to be limited to just shit on the board?

If not I really have something I could get off my chest and test the waters with you fine fello . . . okay, who are we kidding, all you asshats.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Were these supposed to be limited to just shit on the board?

If not I really have something I could get off my chest and test the waters with you fine fello . . . okay, who are we kidding, all you asshats.
Indy Fellatio Two?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Did ANYONE seriously believe that for a minute?

That is... awesome. :lol:
I honestly thought it was supposed to be a Seinfeld reset myself, with a little poetic license taken.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I confess that some of the people on this board that I've tangled with ferociously in the past...are actually some of the coolest, funniest folks around.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Martyred wrote:I confess that some of the people on this board that I've tangled with ferociously in the past...are actually some of the coolest, funniest folks around.
Thanks, Marty. Feeling’s mutual.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:I'd be curious to see what your thoughts are about Scott talking shit about numerous other people he's met (this means you, Jackasses), disseminating information to the board that was posted in a supposed 'private' forum, and sharing other ‘real life’ information to the board.

What does that have to do with the isolated lunch between you, Scott, and any others from this board who were physically there?

Did Scott gather personal info from that lunch and use it to "get over" on you or anyone else between then and the day Marty pointed out Scotty's acute interest in your body? If so, then fuck him. I was wrong.

If not, then your justification for stomping Scotty's dick in the dirt does not extend from the IRL contact. Instead your desire to join in on the beat down stems from your own personal perception of Scott's questionable behavior and his ass-hole-like tendencies on this board. If you wanted to take a run at Scott for being a personal info distributor, then any other time would've been justified. In this case, the subject had to do with Scott actually not being a dick by pumping your biceps and picking up the tab. You see what I'm getting at?
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Goober McTuber wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Beacuse a couple in PM said the same thing Rumps said - It was a real bitch move for you to make up your little - "let's take a steam" story.
Well, there you go, Rumps. If you feel the need to defend NOJ or KFC Paul, you do it in a PM.

Figures.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Go Coogs' wrote:...the day Marty pointed out Scotty's acute interest in your body?
Hate to burst your bubble, but I wasn't in on the ground floor for Scott's "coming out" party.

I got into that game pretty late.

Scott's crucial mistake that week was going "racial" against mvscal. As soon as Scottie pulled that, the fucking gloves were off for mv and the bloodletting began. mv started landing hay-makers and the rest of T1B followed suit.
No one could resist that pile-on. It was richly deserved by Scott, for a variety of reasons.

The rest, as they say, is history.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Martyred wrote:Hate to burst your bubble, but I wasn't in on the ground floor for Scott's "coming out" party.

I got into that game pretty late.

Scott's crucial mistake that week was going "racial" against mvscal. As soon as Scottie pulled that, the fucking gloves were off for mv and the bloodletting began. mv started landing hay-makers and the rest of T1B followed suit.
No one could resist that pile-on. It was richly deserved by Scott, for a variety of reasons.

The rest, as they say, is history.
Sorry about that. I guess you came to the plate with a 2-0 count after mvscal loaded the bases. You certainly cleaned it up in excellent fashion.

I agree Scotty got what he deserved. My T1b confession of the event was about ucant's role in the whole thing. It was a little surprising considering the circumstances. I know I wouldn't have done it. Just sayin'.

Maybe this place is too mean.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Go Coogs' wrote:...ucant's role in the whole thing.
I want everyone to reconsider their opinion of ucant. Here's why:

ucant was put in an untenable situation by Scott. He was thrust into a "gay spotlight" and he lashed out angrily by going rogue on poor Scott. It was an utterly humiliating circumstance to be caught up in and admittedly, ucant responded with "unwarranted force".

Ask yourself how you would react if you found yourself being drawn under by a homosexual undertow?

ucant had no choice but to strike with anger and ferocity, least he be tarred with a faggot brush.

He is the real victim in this saga.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Yes, this place is too mean.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

trev wrote:I don't tell my secrets.
They're safe with me.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Goober McTuber wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Were these supposed to be limited to just shit on the board?

Indy Fellatio Two?
No but . . .

One of my closest friends asked his girlfriend to marry him about nine months ago. She turned him down and split up with him. He talks about her like a child who lost his puppy.

We've been seeing each other behind his back for a while. I feel really bad about it FOR him but she is actually pretty awesome. Things are getting serious and it's getting impossible to hide what is going on, a few people already know about it. I am supposed and feel like I need to tell him . . . but he might beat me to death with my own arms sort of worries me. While I am by no means a pussy, he is fucking STOUT.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

SunCoastSooner wrote:...he is fucking STOUT.
Oh God...here we go again....

[KC Scott] :meds: [/KC Scott]
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Martyred wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:...he is fucking STOUT.
Oh God...here we go again....

[KC Scott] :meds: [/KC Scott]
:lol:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:
poptart wrote: He might be a beanpole, like Wagon.
I prefer the term svelte.
nice job outting yourself, beanpole.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

and since we are doing confessions, I was the one to drop the first bit of scottie homosmack. mvscal and marty, especially marty, turned it up a few clicks.

and yeah, i guess i'd motorboat rumplebeast even though i'm not exactly sure what it even is.

edit* just urban dictionaried it. yup, it's what i thought it was.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:Scott's crucial mistake that week was going "racial" against mvscal. As soon as Scottie pulled that, the fucking gloves were off for mv and the bloodletting began. mv started landing hay-makers and the rest of T1B followed suit.
Is that what happened? I don't remember starting that meme. Then again you'll never know when I might suddenly swerve into your lane with my La Cucaracha airhorn blaring and destroy your life in an instant that I probably won't even remember the next day.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I still laugh out loud every time i see the messican cyclist bowling pic. and I'm a cyclist.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote: nice job outting yourself, beanpole.
outting myself?

It's been common knowledge since TNW that I'm tall and slim. And I can thank Scott for that as he saw fit to post my pic from the Royals 2001 home opener we tailgated at... without my consent. Not that I wouldn't have given it had he asked. It was all in good fun and I thought it was hilarious at the time. Still do.

btw, there aren't many disadvantages to being tall and I pretty much eat whatever I want and as much as I want and never gain weight. It's my enhanced metabolism.

Judging by your choice of av, svelte would not describe you.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:...I might suddenly swerve into your lane with my La Cucaracha airhorn blaring and destroy your life in an instant that I probably won't even remember the next day.

You son-of-a-bitch...

:x
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Good thread. Will read again.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Oh, and I'm glad a thread about "T1B confessions" can bring a couple of enemies together again (Scott and ucant). That's what I'm here for, folks. Bringing people together.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Oh, and I'm glad a thread about "T1B confessions" can bring a couple of enemies together again (Scott and ucant). That's what I'm here for, folks. Bringing people together.
True. If there's anything in this world that can make Scott happy, it's coming together with ucant.

~cough~
Why don’t you just STFU.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

smackaholic wrote: I'm a cyclist.
You go out in public wearing nothing but short spandex as a hobby and you're also going to take credit for calling Scott gay? :shock:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon wrote:enhanced metabolism

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Martyred wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Oh, and I'm glad a thread about "T1B confessions" can bring a couple of enemies together again (Scott and ucant). That's what I'm here for, folks. Bringing people together.
True. If there's anything in this world that can make Scott happy, it's coming together with ucant.
l to r: Mgo, Marty
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote:and I'm a cyclist.
:brad:

Just when I thought you couldn't irritate me any more.

Please tell me you are not one of those Lance Armstrong wannabe fucksticks in a Team Discovery Channel jersey riding in a peloton, clogging the roadways? i WILL kill you.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:
smackaholic wrote: nice job outting yourself, beanpole.
outting myself?

It's been common knowledge since TNW that I'm tall and slim. And I can thank Scott for that as he saw fit to post my pic from the Royals 2001 home opener we tailgated at... without my consent. Not that I wouldn't have given it had he asked. It was all in good fun and I thought it was hilarious at the time. Still do.

btw, there aren't many disadvantages to being tall and I pretty much eat whatever I want and as much as I want and never gain weight. It's my enhanced metabolism.

Judging by your choice of av, svelte would not describe you.
no, i am not svelte. and even if i was svelte, i would want to go with the more hetero sounding lanky.

women and fags are svelte.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

R-Jack wrote:
smackaholic wrote: I'm a cyclist.
You go out in public wearing nothing but short spandex as a hobby and you're also going to take credit for calling Scott gay? :shock:
yes and yes.

never said anything one way or another about being hypocritical. :)
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:

Please tell me you are not one of those Lance Armstrong wannabe fucksticks in a Team Discovery Channel jersey riding in a peloton, clogging the roadways? i WILL kill you.
Do you really need all that shit just to kill 'holic, Mgo?

Have you ever actually tried to read one of his posts?

There ain't a jury in this country that would vote to convict you. Hell, they'd probably give you a medal...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote:no, i am not svelte. and even if i was svelte, i would want to go with the more hetero sounding lanky.

How many posts are you going to spend today reassuring everyone of how non-gay you are? Is there something you need to get off your chest, Teddy Fabulous? This is the thread for it.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

smackaholic wrote:no, i am not svelte. and even if i was svelte, i would want to go with the more hetero sounding lanky.

How many posts are you going to spend today reassuring everyone of how non-gay you are? Is there something you need to get off your chest, Teddy Fabulous? This is the thread for it.
He's probably struggling to come up with the words for it.

In my spare time, I like to dress in tight spandex, hang out with others in the same outfits and ride with the reckless abandon that can only come with knowing your life can be taken from you if you don't see that street drain.

Just CTRL-Cuda that and you're good to go smack. No charge.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

i hate kit wearing "take the lane" bike nazi even more than you do. i have battled them at bikeforums.net. those fukks give us cyclists a bad name. i guess the reason i chuckle at messican cyclist bowling pic is that i imagine they are that dude

btw, a "kit" would be what a "roadie" wears. it must have all sorts of advertisements all over it, just like lance's. only difference is, he's paid to wear it. my usual commuting outfit is those faggy cycling shorts that r-jack has a thing for (in black) and whatever short sleeve poly shirt i got at salvation army or free somewhere. i do have the faggy cleated shoes because, well, once you ride clipless, you never go back. don't know if i could ride a bike with sneakers and platform pedals if i wanted to, which i don't.

one of these days i'll have an AP moment and have the OL shoot a pic of me in my get up on the bike and post it here. i can see the wytched black cock seats now.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:How many posts are you going to spend today reassuring everyone of how non-gay you are? Is there something you need to get off your chest, Teddy Fabulous? This is the thread for it.
We're breaking new ground here. Scotty may have started a trend.

Should we create a new forum for them?