Is Scott Brown a traitor???

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Is Scott Brown a traitor???

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:No, just another of Screwball's pathetic attempts to be funny.
Roach wrote: Ok pop quiz Karnak style:

The answer is "Name a late 60's album done by Clapton, Baker, Winwood, and Grech."
There's the joke you fucking idiot.
And a pathetic one at that. Don't look here, the joke's in your hand.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

LMAO...my head up a party's ass?? I wonder where I have said anything suggesting that Browne was obligated to swing with the GOP??

I have comented that his indpendent schtick is pathetic. He didn't get through the campaign because so-called indpendents paid for his run They didn't sign on with him because he ran as a self-styled indpendent. People ran with him because he opposed Obama's absurd policy positions and proposals.

I'm cross with him because he's playing a wimpish game of footsie. He essentially says that while he's opposed to Obama's spending he's gonna vote for stimulus 2 because he's an independent. That's utter nonsense. Stimulus 2 is more of the same. Had Brown not condemned Obama's stimulus spending for not having created a single job, then I might buy his reasoning for his vote.

Bottomline is that he's running the indendent streak for appearances only, not because as he says he "analyzed" the bill. Hence, no political principles. He doesn't have to stand for anything because he can stick his finger in the air. It's weak!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

You realy are a fucking idiot. Go see mvscal's response to you on page one and see if you can figure out why everyone thinks you're a fucking idiot.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

I don't give a shit if he votes with Republicans or Democrats. The point is his public comments regarding his vote. He claims to be playing the independent card to justify his vote in support of stimulus 2, that he "analyzed" the situation and his indpendence motivated him to vote as he did. That's ridiculous. If he wanted to show off his independent bonafides then he would have voted against this bill given that immediately upon being elected he condemned stimulus as a total failure. But he voted for it simply for the appearance of not being beholden to the GOP. It's utter nonsense.

But, hey, you could try arguing that his decision had any political principle behind it...of course, none of you will for the obvious reason that there was none.