Re: Newest registered user : R-Jack

Post by R-Jack »

Cuda wrote:I hate R-Jack because he smacked at me,
Link?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Moving Sale wrote:I saw it. I responded by asking him to be specific. You can read English right?
I was specific. You have this annoying habit of following around posters from thread to thread asking the same damned questions over and over. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. There's no need to search through your posts and link it up. If this wasn't a fact... you wouldn't be complaining about your repetitive takes being deleted. I don't really follow the board drama very closely these days... but I think your annoying habit may have gotten you banned. Once. Or twice.

Look. I am not sure you were following along, but I actually went to bat for you when mvscal started deleting all of your posts. Not just the repetitive ones. So... relax.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Cuda, just for the record, in terms of contributing to the readability of this or any other board you and I have inhabited since 1999, I'd be more than happy to stack up my efforts against yours. Go ahead and have basically anybody you care to name critique our contributions to humor, smack, interest-factor, erudition, creativity or any other criteria you'd like to use.

Archived threads, sigs made from our quotes, requests from people to create specific things for them...you name it.

We could use this year as a comparison, or last year, or any other year you'd care to name. I was completely absent from these boards for a total of about three years, and we could even compare those years. I'll still utterly destroy you.

Shit, ask your boy, Biggie. Ask Prime. Ask Bace.

You're Cuda. You've got to be kidding me. Fuck.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Cuda wrote:For all I know, you deleted all those nics yourself. This board has been unreadable for anybody but Dinsdale for a long time and all this board drama may just be your way of deflecting attention from that fact.
This is the moment dad's hand appears from the front seat of the car -- and then goes coast-to-coast from your right to left ear.

Followed up by, "Stop being a fuckin' idiot, boy."
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

sorry, pops. i thought you were logged out

on second thought, go fuck yerself. stick to the NFL fora.

here you're only slightly more readable than innocent vanstander is
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Coods, you don't like some of the admins here - yes, fine.

But if you're going to produce tinfoil man lunacy like that, you shoot down any credibility you may have.

I'm here to save you.

Don't wave off the life vest.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Coods, don't you have a UBTF thread to jerk off to someplace? You never know when you might elicit a pity Rack.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

poptart wrote:Coods, you don't like some of the admins here - yes, fine.

But if you're going to produce tinfoil man lunacy like that, you shoot down any credibility you may have.

I'm here to save you.

Don't wave off the life vest.
credibility?

pops, it's a message board. nobody has any credibility.

least of all here
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Van wrote:You're Cuda. You've got to be kidding me. Fuck.
This is funny to me. Don't ask why.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

i know what you mean :lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It's fascinating to see how long Cuddles has stuck around here...he detests the board and want it to fail, yet he has been here constantly for more than 5 years.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

i don't detest the board, PUS, i detest you
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Cuda wrote:it's a message board. nobody has any credibility.

least of all here
Actually, many here do.

T1B > Coods

shit... KC Paul > Coods
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: You have this annoying habit of following around posters from thread to thread asking the same damned questions over and over.
We're getting warmer. You do know what specifics are right? Which posters? Which threads? Which questions?
You mean like how I I smacked R-Jackoff in this very thread and he decided to post this...
"Link?" to another poster and then decided that he was just going to run like a little girl from my previous post to him and how now I'm going to dog him for it? You mean like that? So what you are saying is that as long as you are a coward and just run from the thread you are golden and it is "annoying" to be called out on such cowardice? You have a funny way of looking at things.
I am not sure you were following along, but I actually went to bat for you when mvscal started deleting all of your posts. Not just the repetitive ones. So... relax.
I saw what you wrote back then. I'm an asshole not an idiot. What do you want a medal? I should go easy on you because you were 'nice' to me once? Dude, nutsack swinging is one of the worst parts of this board.
Hey R-Jack you're a fucking piece of shit.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:Cuda, just for ... me. Fuck.
You sound like R-Jackhimselfoff. You're Rackable. You're Archive worthy. You're Drew Brees AND a plate of nachos. Dude you're a fucking douche with an annoying habit of running spelling smack while spelling shit wrong (at times) and less music sense than a fat deaf kid. Get over yourself.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cuda wrote:i don't detest the board, PUS, i detest you
Still mad about the CTRL-Cuda affair, I guess...bwahahaa
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

TVO wrote:
Van wrote:Cuda, just for ... me. Fuck.
TVO, that's one weird quote you doctored up there. Not even sure what you were going for with that one.

As for Spelling Smack, I almost never use it. Here are the only times I use it, basically...

-With you, when you completely butcher an attempt at using flowery language.

-With smackaholic, because he's made it an ongoing joke about how it's/its kicks his ass.

-With Toddowen, but only in the last week or so. That started up only due to his making a big point of it, to where it became funny to me.

-With m2, because he's just remarkable in his inability to spell even the most simple things. Moreover, his peculiar penchant for putting quotes around words which would never require them is sorta fascinating.

-I give Go Co'og'gs' shit about how he screwed up the apostrophe in his nic, and the only reason I do that is because he mistakenly attempted to defend its use after it was pointed out to him that Coogs does not need an apostrophe to indicate the plural of Coog.

-With PSUFAN, on very rare occasions. The main reason there is that he's a good writer who rarely commits spelling errors, plus he started the whole Eliminated thing. It's just a very infrequent but fun game with him.

That's about it, really. Considering the fact that just about every post on these boards is a spelling nightmare, I'd say that I let about 99% of them pass without comment. The bottom line for me is I only use it when there's something particularly funny about the circumstance.

That's where you always came in. Your gaffes combined with the circumstances surrounding them always made for great comedy.

Do I also commit spelling errors? Of course I do. When someone posts as many words as I do, they're bound to drop the occasional typo here and there, especially when they don't use any sort of a spellcheck program. What I don't do is Don King the fuck out of words, and other than the odd word such as Caesar/Ceasar, i.e., select words which have always been blind spots for me, I don't habitually misspell anything.

And for all of that, I'll still always be far more readable than Coods. :lol:

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Moving Sale wrote: You mean like how I I smacked R-Jackoff in this very thread and he decided to post this...
"Link?" to another poster and then decided that he was just going to run like a little girl from my previous post to him and how now I'm going to dog him for it?
God I hope you weren't trying to make sense with that.

Do what you gotta do you laughably miserable twat. Please don't mistake my ambivalence to your pathetic tripe as somehow "running". I am under no obligation to respond to every drip from the same vag.

You got slapped on the wrist for trying to tard up a thread about Derron's son and have melted down for three days. You had a clear agenda to fuck up a thread of well wishes and I dealt accordingly. Get over it. There are times to tard up threads, and that one wasn't it. It's not like I edited the take when you parroted it in a different thread. This was a dead issue to me long ago. It's fairly obvious that it isn't for you, but that ain't exactly my problem.

Feel free to keep "dogging" me and somehow thinking you don't look like an obsessive douche doing it. No need for me to edit your comical stalking of me. At least by entertaining me with your proposed ongoing petulant act you have finally gained some sense of purpose on these boards.

Have fun with your little auto-melt initiative
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Van wrote:I'll still always be far more readable than Coods.
I vehemently disagree for a number of reasons, a few of which include:

1. Your posts often need to be broken into chapters or episodes. With the exception of his c&p posts, Cuda's meet the criteria for Twitter.

2. You use words like oeuvre and erudition. Cuda uses words like See Spot run.

3. Your posts often read like Dr. Zhivago. Cuda's read like Dr. Seuss (but granted, they smell like they could benefit from Dr. Scholl).

So on the readability scale, Cuda > Van.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:We're getting warmer. You do know what specifics are right? Which posters? Which threads? Which questions?
Kindly go fist yourself as I continue to ignore your request for this level of detail. You got banned for the offense(s) I am referencing. There’s no need to dig deeper.
I'm an asshole not an idiot.
No. You think you’re an asshole. But your childish posts that amount to “are we there yet… are we there yet… are we there yet” does make you an idiot.
What do you want a medal?
Thanks, but no. Defending a tard’s right to have each post stand on its own merit does not warrant such recognition.
I should go easy on you because you were 'nice' to me once?
I don’t care if you go easy on me on or not. Just don’t pretend you don’t understand the problem. Repeatedly. And I wasn’t ‘nice’ to you either. I was defending a tard’s right to submit a shitty post. Just not the same shitty post over and over. CTRL-Cuda’ing your own crap is never fresh.
Dude, nutsack swinging is one of the worst parts of this board.
See. Now this is funny. Swinging from something requires a certain height… FAIL.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I still believe that a board does indeed need its tards, but, does it need ALL its tards?

Flush TiVO.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote:You got slapped on the wrist for trying to tard up a thread about Derron's son and have melted down for three days.
No you got your panties in a bunch because you didn't like my point of view. You're a lying sack of shit, a crappy m0d, a child-molesting creep and yellow-bellied fucktard.

Go fuck yourself you overly sensitive douche.

ucant,
The old 'I know it when I see it' defense. Nice. Easy way out eh? You know I could throw up 10 posts to refute every post you threw up so you decided to cut bait. Good move.

"Swinging from something requires a certain height…"
Now THAT'S non-tardish... Repeatedly.

Fucking dolt.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can we just start deleting this twat again?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

BSmack wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can we just start deleting this twat again?
Can you? No. You don't have the power to do that. There are people that do have that power and we will just have to wait and see what they do.

Do you have any other stupid questions?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Here's one. Why couldn't they just slap Mariska Hargitay's fabulous tits onto Angie Harmon, thus creating The Ultimate Law & Order Babe.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:I'm an asshole not an idiot.
You say that as if they were mutually exclusive conditions.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:ucant,
The old 'I know it when I see it' defense. Nice. Easy way out eh?
No. It's the old, "why in the fuck do I need to go back and provide you evidence of crimes you've been tried and convicted of" defense. If you're incapable of understanding this simple logic, go ahead and ask your prison retinue to explain this to you.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Moving Sale wrote:There are people that do have that power and we will just have to wait and see what they do.
To paraphrase J.P. Morgan, I trust the first admin you see will do his duty.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Amazing what you can miss when you take a week or so off from here. Rack the newbie R-Jack. Looks like he might have some potential.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Remember you are trying to explain why it is ok to DELETE my posts.
Because you suck. You don't offend anybody. You are a takeless, tedious, leg humping gimp. You are a worthless piece of shit begging to be flushed.

Clear?

i bet his BO is pretty offensive...