I'm back.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rootbeer

Re: I'm back.

Post by Rootbeer »

Martyred wrote:
Rootbeer wrote:Btw, I don’t recognize your nickname, Martyred. How am I supposed to start rumors about you if I don’t know who you are?
I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the Czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I'm not smart enough to understand this.

And nobody told me if SG is Samaurai Gangbang.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Katy

Post by Katy »

SG is Fandango AKA Samurai Gangbang.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Katy wrote:SG is Fandango AKA Samurai Gangbang.
And he got runner3d by the m0ds? What the heck for? Samurai is a smackchat legend. Legends don't get banned. They get to skate by on reputation alone. It's like a rule or something.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Rootbeer wrote:
Katy wrote:SG is Fandango AKA Samurai Gangbang.
And he got runner3d by the m0ds? What the heck for? Samurai is a smackchat legend. Legends don't get banned. They get to skate by on reputation alone. It's like a rule or something.
I think he's unbanned now. He got banned and deleted last night and IMO, he didn't do anything other than post over here for the first time in a year.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

This new chatroom twist on CDS will probably have me spending much less time here.

Remember that time Katy said something intelligent, interesting, and funny?

Yeah, I don't remember that either.

I guess it's BTPCFB and the other sports forums for me, since chatroom-style sucking out loud seems to be the new trend here.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Dinsdale wrote:I guess it's BTPCFB and the other sports forums for me, since chatroom-style sucking out loud seems to be the new trend here.

What do you mean? This place rules.

Sin.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34478
Katy

Post by Katy »

You can always skim past my posts.

Just a thought.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:I guess it's BTPCFB and the other sports forums for me, since chatroom-style sucking out loud seems to be the new trend here.
Ditto
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Or I could just skim past the entire forum.

Or conversely, you could quit sucking dogshit through a straw, and learn the difference between a forum and a chatroom...

I'll help:

A "smack forum" is where one goes to call strangers "dumbass" and other such literary masterpieces.

A "chatroom" is where Diego goes to find his next underaged civil-union candidate, and idots like you go to pretend you have friends and that people like you.

Hope that helps.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Course it couldn't be because 100% non-stop political posting humourless cunts have made this forum such an enjoyable read..
:meds:
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:Or I could just skim past the entire forum.

Or conversely, you could quit sucking dogshit through a straw, and learn the difference between a forum and a chatroom...

I'll help:

A "smack forum" is where one goes to call strangers "dumbass" and other such literary masterpieces.

A "chatroom" is where Diego goes to find his next underaged civil-union candidate, and idots like you go to pretend you have friends and that people like you.

Hope that helps.

Hey, champ, you can always step it up and post something other than your normal incessant bitching about how great you think you are.

I haven't seen anything from you in that past 6 months that's been worth a shit.

I'm not here for friends, I'm here because it annoys people like you.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Otis wrote:Course it couldn't be because 100% non-stop political posting humourless cunts have made this forum such an enjoyable read..

Sorry if I can't give too much validity to the opinion of someone who...

let's just say "saw certain benefits*" from using certain messageboards as chatrooms.

* -- STDs
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Dins did you lose your :pirate smilie:

Where did it go...
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Katy wrote:I haven't seen anything from you in that past 6 months that's been worth a shit.
Dinsdale's greatness does not have to be seen, you simply have to believe. He invented it, and it rules.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Katy wrote:I'm not here for friends, I'm here because it annoys people like you.
Kind of speaks to the root of the problem here, and why it appears our old regulars are leaving in droves (which coincides with your appearance here, oddly enough)...

You couldn't give a fuck about being entertaining, thought-provoking, or anything else that warrants your internet existence...

But I'll give you some credit -- at least you admit to your problem. Now, we can work on a solution. Until an equitible solution is found, shutting the fuck up would be a great stop-gap measure.

Then again, it appears the people who run/pay for this place are getting tired of your stupid "wave-the-pussy-around" act, which we've seen a hundred times before.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

PrimeX wrote:
Katy wrote:I haven't seen anything from you in that past 6 months that's been worth a shit.
Dinsdale's greatness does not have to be seen, you simply have to believe. He invented it, and it rules.
Dins is Al Gore
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PrimeX wrote: Dinsdale's greatness does not have to be seen, you simply have to believe. He invented it, and it rules.

Huh?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

PrimeX wrote:
Ahhhhh....sort of the Chuck Norris of the interwebs.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:
Katy wrote:I'm not here for friends, I'm here because it annoys people like you.
Kind of speaks to the root of the problem here, and why it appears our old regulars are leaving in droves (which coincides with your appearance here, oddly enough)...

You couldn't give a fuck about being entertaining, thought-provoking, or anything else that warrants your internet existence...

But I'll give you some credit -- at least you admit to your problem. Now, we can work on a solution. Until an equitible solution is found, shutting the fuck up would be a great stop-gap measure.

Then again, it appears the people who run/pay for this place are getting tired of your stupid "wave-the-pussy-around" act, which we've seen a hundred times before.
You're right, Dinsdale, all the great ones left because of me.

I was here when orcinus, Biggie, and all the really good smackers left. :meds:

Firstly, I started posting in here around August. Secondly, what part of "I don't care" are you not following?

Don't like me? Good. Don't read my posts.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Dinsdale wrote:
PrimeX wrote: Dinsdale's greatness does not have to be seen, you simply have to believe. He invented it, and it rules.

Huh?
Kinda what Mikey said. I was being realz, not smacking...so you can't call me a queer this time.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BTW-this is funny.

Gee, you showed up and started stinking the place up, and my (and others') creative contributions waned?

Bigshocker there.

I can craft a post/thread and book it into the archives on frequent-flyer miles alone, at will. But when the tardliest of tards are the recipients -- rest assured, those words will end up elsewhere, or not get written in the first place.

I've been around these boards a long, long time. You don't get out what you put in -- it's a collective effort. And stupid chatty bitches like you are what sucks the life out of all the boards we've populated to date.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Dinsdale wrote:

Old regulars leaving in droves?

You mean like Hoontah, Bace, JCT, Biggie and I'll let you finish the list you know well who left 2 years ago because this forum had become unfunnay?

That drove????
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PrimeX wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

Huh?
Kinda what Mikey said. I was being realz, not smacking...so you can't call me a queer this time.

Let's try that again...

Huh?

VVVVVVV
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PrimeX wrote:
i don't know how to react to that
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:

BTW-this is funny.

Gee, you showed up and started stinking the place up, and my (and others') creative contributions waned?

Bigshocker there.

I can craft a post/thread and book it into the archives on frequent-flyer miles alone, at will. But when the tardliest of tards are the recipients -- rest assured, those words will end up elsewhere, or not get written in the first place.

I've been around these boards a long, long time. You don't get out what you put in -- it's a collective effort. And stupid chatty bitches like you are what sucks the life out of all the boards we've populated to date.

Other than posting posts like the above and talking about your own greatness, what have you contributed?

I'll answer that for you: NOTHING.

Instead of ankling, why don't you post the funny? Wait...all the funny is at Mag7 and when it rolls back in here on occasion, your pussy folds become engorged.

Sorry, dude, what you're not getting is that most of us don't take this shit as seriously as you do.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Otis wrote: You mean like Hoontah, Bace, JCT, Biggie and I'll let you finish the list you know well

They (we) had become little more than a bunch of chatroom dorks by that point anyway.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Katy wrote: Sorry, dude, what you're not getting is that most of us don't take this shit as seriously as you do.

OUCH!!! I'VE BEEN SMITED BY THE DASTARDLY "YOU TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY" BLAST!!!!

How shall I ever recover? I KNOW!!! Maybe I'll put on an internet radio show for three people, and start refering to people on here as my "friends," while pleading with the admins to unban my "friend" who was treated so "unfairly."

Maybe that will snap me out of this "too serious" funk I'm in.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:
Otis wrote: You mean like Hoontah, Bace, JCT, Biggie and I'll let you finish the list you know well

They (we) had become little more than a bunch of chatroom dorks by that point anyway.

You can always avoid the chatroom, if it bothers you so much.

Sorry, Dins, most of us aren't amateur stand up comedians. We're not here for your amusement, we're here for our own amusement.

You can hit the red X and leave if you don't like it.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Dinsdale wrote:

So what's your opinion of them now because some might consider what gets posted at mag7 as the postings of chatroom dorks.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:
Katy wrote: Sorry, dude, what you're not getting is that most of us don't take this shit as seriously as you do.

OUCH!!! I'VE BEEN SMITED BY THE DASTARDLY "YOU TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY" BLAST!!!!

How shall I ever recover? I KNOW!!! Maybe I'll put on an internet radio show for three people, and start refering to people on here as my "friends," while pleading with the admins to unban my "friend" who was treated so "unfairly."

Maybe that will snap me out of this "too serious" funk I'm in.
You are taking this too seriously. If you're going to seriously accuse me of being the reason that your friends don't post here anymore, than you might need to go outside and take a deep breath.

If the admins unban someone, I seriously doubt it's because of me.

Sure, I asked LV and SG be unbanned because they didn't break forum rules. Since when did upsetting posters or hurting someone's feelings become a bannable offense? It's not.

If LV spams, then fine, ban her. But she hasn't.

Reposting posts that were deleted isn't spam.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

I unbanned everyone and every IP last night.

Including Annie.

Cause she asked me to.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well if I start a poli thread, I do so in the Politco forum. Theological threads there, been trying to contribute to some tunes in music forum, won't jinx my Caps in the Hockey Forum, and enjoy the NFL forum even though my team sucks.

Maybe Cul De Smack can be reserved for the style of prose Dinsdale likes and is very good at and something like ..

Smaq Du Chat or some shit can be for all the posts like "Hollah", "WHOA", roll calls, etc.. etc..

I guess I have low standards, most folks here contribute something decent and worth the read. I've been around many a board as well and this one is best IMHO. Even at its alleged "suckiest". But I understand what Dins is saying and respect it, from my perspective he brings it a notch or two above the average bear.

T1B has been and probably will continue to be my favorite Rome spinoff.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Deal with it

Oscar, release the fembots....
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Cuda wrote:
PrimeX wrote:
i don't know how to react to that

Disappointment?
Katy

Post by Katy »

Whereas roll calls, rank ems, aren't necessarily my bag, I will say that I'm not roundly offended by them. I avoided those threads and posted in others.

I'm not understanding the problem. If someone hates a poster, thread, etc. They can practice self control and post around them.

Why must a handful of posters become bigger than a board?
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Tom In VA wrote:Well if I start a poli thread, I do so in the Politco forum. Theological threads there, been trying to contribute to some tunes in music forum, won't jinx my Caps in the Hockey Forum, and enjoy the NFL forum even though my team sucks.

Maybe Cul De Smack can be reserved for the style of prose Dinsdale likes and is very good at and something like ..

Smaq Du Chat or some shit can be for all the posts like "Hollah", "WHOA", roll calls, etc.. etc..

I guess I have low standards, most folks here contribute something decent and worth the read. I've been around many a board as well and this one is best IMHO. Even at its alleged "suckiest". But I understand what Dins is saying and respect it, from my perspective he brings it a notch or two above the average bear.

T1B has been and probably will continue to be my favorite Rome spinoff.
Tom my fellow CCCP member gets it...

This forum has degenerated into the defacto political forum...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Katy wrote:your friends
You just don't get it, which is no suprise, considering the level of intelligence you've displayed.

I don't have "friends" here.

If anything I've posted here has ever seemed like I was trolling the internet for "friends," I sincerely apologize, and I'll do my best to make sure that there's no confusion in that regard.

I'm here to make sure you people have no doubts about the complete and utter contempt I have for each and every one of you... you in particular, you loserassed "please be my friend" web-based skank.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:
Katy wrote:your friends
You just don't get it, which is no suprise, considering the level of intelligence you've displayed.

I don't have "friends" here.

If anything I've posted here has ever seemed like I was trolling the internet for "friends," I sincerely apologize, and I'll do my best to make sure that there's no confusion in that regard.

I'm here to make sure you people have no doubts about the complete and utter contempt I have for each and every one of you... you in particular, you loserassed "please be my friend" web-based skank.
To be honest, I read the first 3 words of your posts.

Lemme break it down for you, Dins.

1. I don't care
2. I don't care if you care
3. I don't care if you care that I don't care.

I will continue to post here until I get bored and move on.

Understand?
Katy

Post by Katy »

Papa Willie wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:This new chatroom twist on CDS will probably have me spending much less time here.

Remember that time Katy said something intelligent, interesting, and funny?

Yeah, I don't remember that either.

I guess it's BTPCFB and the other sports forums for me, since chatroom-style sucking out loud seems to be the new trend here.

God damn. C'mon, man. Why did you have to start this? Why not just try to get along? Hell - why not come into chat? "Smack" has been dead since about '02. Sure - it was funny back then, but it was all re-hashed after that. Since then, most of the normal folks have learned to get along - even if they throw a little ass-pie at each other sometimes....

RACK Spray. He gets it.

Rehashing smack from 2000-01 isn't funny.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Katy wrote:If someone hates a poster, thread, etc. They can practice self control and post around them.
Or they can do it the "real way" (sup Sarah Silverman), and tell that person how badly they suck.

Like you, for example. The only people interested in your "look at me, I have a cunt" act is Hoover, and their interest is only to try and gleen some new sucking technology from your bottomless well of fucking suck.