It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: Hey, Fish Get Glaucoma Too, Mon............oh yeah

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

smackaholic wrote:gubmint.

gubmint, gubmint, gubmint.

Just for you wags, I will never type government out in it's proper non gloss form again.

gubmint

Fuck "government." Can you learn how to spell a simple 3 letter word? Tell me you weren't actually educated in Connecticut. Please?

it's = it is. Always has. Always will.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

No shit sherlock.

It's is also the possessive form of it, dumbass.

You make it all the way through uconn, ucan't?

Even my double probation kicked out ass knows basic 4th grade english.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

can we get a ruling here from dins?

I do believe that it when used in the possessive form, as I did would be spelled it's.

If I'm wrong, then I guess I did KMOA. But, I don't think I am.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

from wiki....

ITS, it's or its can mean:

* its, the possessive adjective and possessive pronoun form of the personal pronoun it
* it's, a contraction of it is or it has

well, fukk me.

that'll teach me to think english follows logical rules. :oops: :oops:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

smackaholic wrote:No shit sherlock.

Wow. Just... wow. :lol:
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

smackaholic,

ALYNAP.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I want royalties on that sig, cocksukker!

Yeah, indy. Thanks. :)
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

IndyFrisco wrote:smackaholic,

ALYNAP.
I'd like to add TiVO, birdy, Irie, mstool and all their trolls to the list.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Phelps just got dumped by Kelloggs...

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b98704_ ... topstories

Maybe he can get an endorsement deal with Weedies...

socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

mvscal wrote:
sucksawholedick wrote:No shit sherlock.

Good job roundhouse kicking your own ass, Corky.
Yet your administration would kill the Department of Education?
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

KC Scott reminds, "Phelps just got dumped by Kelloggs" Okay....this is how we begin...to wakey wake!!! :wink:

In his 1877 book, "Plain facts for old and young: embracing the natural history and hygiene of organic life", physician John Harvey Kellogg (co-inventor of the cornflake) wrote:

Covering the organs with a cage has been practiced with entire success. A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anæsthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed. If any attempt is made to watch the child, he should be so carefully surrounded by vigilance that he cannot possibly transgress without detection. If he is only partially watched, he soon learns to elude observation, and thus the effect is only to make him cunning in his vice. (p 295)

In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement, and preventing the recurrence of the practice in those whose will-power has become so weakened that the patient is unable to exercise entire self-control. (p 297)

Hi, I'm Dr. Kellogg...but call me John...I'm a total lunatic as you can see...and a great deal of your entire social paradigm--its actual laws and rules of which you can still be locked up for any such disobedience...well,...are totally wrong--reversed, perverted and deranged in fact--oh well, I'm dead, and like Eichmann, I scored! Look now at your penis...is it mutilated? Ha Ha!
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:KC Scott reminds, "Phelps just got dumped by Kelloggs" Okay....this is how we begin...to wakey wake!!! :wink:

In his 1877 book, "Plain facts for old and young: embracing the natural history and hygiene of organic life", physician John Harvey Kellogg (co-inventor of the cornflake) wrote:

Covering the organs with a cage has been practiced with entire success. A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anæsthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed. If any attempt is made to watch the child, he should be so carefully surrounded by vigilance that he cannot possibly transgress without detection. If he is only partially watched, he soon learns to elude observation, and thus the effect is only to make him cunning in his vice. (p 295)

In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement, and preventing the recurrence of the practice in those whose will-power has become so weakened that the patient is unable to exercise entire self-control. (p 297)

Hi, I'm Dr. Kellogg...but call me John...I'm a total lunatic as you can see...and a great deal of your entire social paradigm--its actual laws and rules of which you can still be locked up for any such disobedience...well,...are totally wrong--reversed, perverted and deranged in fact--oh well, I'm dead, and like Eichmann, I scored! Look now at your penis...is it mutilated? Ha Ha!
So, the good doctor thought that getting your pencil sharpened would keep you from yanking it?

Musta got his medical degree from an SEC school.

Wonder what dude would think about bazillions of dudes with high speed connections, free pron and all sorts of lubricants?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Typically these Puritanical sorts, with their militant agenda of imputing their demented moral propriety into all aspects of everyone elses private lives are in fact secretly perverted in their own. Pastor Meth Ted comes to mind. Same with Rove, Limpdick, J. Edgar Hoover and of course Senator Widestance.

Most people are probably unaware that Kellogg with his ludicrous theory is basically responsible for the primitive and barbaric act of circumcision being introduced to America. And America remains the only non-Muslim nation to practice it as a rather routine procedure. This is the power of ignorance. And it is from this we must awaken! :doh:
Before God was, I am
warren

Post by warren »

Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:How about the Department of Energy?
Dead.

Department of Education?

Dead

HUD?

Dead

HHS?

Dead

Cut a couple hundred billion here and there and soon we're talking about saving some real money.

If I admitted to a rapidly developing mancrush on mvscal, it would probably end badly for me, right?
If by bad you mean openly admitting to the board what they already knew, that you're a brainless ass penetrator, then yes.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yo Warren, why don't you apply some carbolic acid to your clit? That, along with close scrutiny, will prevent you from continuing your cunning vice. I mean if a doctor recommends this, who are you to disagree?
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

warren wrote:
If I admitted to a rapidly developing mancrush on mvscal, it would probably end badly for me, right?
If by bad you mean openly admitting to the board what they already knew, that you're a brainless ass penetrator, then yes.
His cock is currently occupied with Gaydar James' mouth right now, but the effort was good.
warren

Post by warren »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Yo Warren, why don't you apply some carbolic acid to your clit? That, along with close scrutiny, will prevent you from continuing your cunning vice. I mean if a doctor recommends this, who are you to disagree?
Yo, I've already tried this and it does not work. I, however, see that there is true value in a vocational school education and thesaurus.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure Warren, but did you apply pure carbolic acid to your clit? Remember, only you can help prevent phimosis--and the transgressions that lead to it.

This sister/wife of Jesus is actually relieving pain from her menstrual cramps. In your case it may well relieve the discomfort of your anal herpel warts. Enjoy. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Correct. Education is not a Federal responsibility.
It is not even a Government responsibility.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course it's the government's duty to educate its citizenry. What part of this don't you get? What's the question, anyway?

Moving Sale...are your Onanistic tendencies acting up? Are you feeling a cunning vice directing you to vigorously incur phimosis? Are you genitally mutilated? Menstrual cramps?

(M-sale listening to Rusp Limpdick)
Jesus! All of this Government interference in my life! When will it just disappear? Thank God for cannabis!
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Lemme break it to ya, b-bitch, along wit my homie Wheel Brain wit the fly voice box, now I'm qoutin' yer Founding Father here, bee-yatch, an' that's Massa Tom Jefferson,

He said in 1782, “Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories. And to render even them safe, their minds must be improved to a certain degree”. Dig? He believed that in order for people to trust the muthafuckers who are in charge of their government, they need to have some kind of education, to be able to make decisions based on their knowledge. And that the government has a principle obligation to sustain and improve the nation itself accordingly. Dumb Rove Monkey bitch!

(Hawking voice box)
That is true...Jefferson also believed that there wasn’t any freedom without education. He said, “ If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a civilization, it expects what it never was and never will be”. And indeed the cannabis has kept me alive much longer than anyone thought possible..

Of course it's true I saw the tremendous value of hemp. And I loved the Chronik, as Franklin and I called it...
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

A public primary school system is a good idea, so long as it's control is no higher than the town or maybe county level.

The higher up the gubmint level you go, the more incompetent it gets.

It really started going to shit when the feds decided they needed to jump in and fix things.

As a result we have mouth breathing dolts walking around that can't even spell a simple pronoun in it's possessive form.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Seriously, you're not only incredibly stupid but really boring.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And you suck jew cock.

I'll take boring any day.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Uh...no, of course I don't "suck Jew cock," but guess what? This guy really does! He's a mohel, and he's literally sucking the baby's penis. It's a basic part of that "tradition." No bullshit, this is the other side of Dr. Kellogg's insanity. And, to get back to the issue at hand, another basic reason for Phelps to say good riddance to Kelloggs and their sponsorship.

"Oh yeah!"

WW
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

smackaholic wrote:As a result we have mouth breathing dolts walking around that can't even spell a simple pronoun in it's possessive form.
Nice!

:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Toddowen wrote:
How do we persued our kids away from becoming dopeheads once we legalize drugs?
Interesting question, there, T-Down.

Toddowen and buddies bunkin' down for lights out...and dreaming of some nice Humbolt '08--before the "acting" begins.
Before God was, I am
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

mvscal wrote: You must realise of course that the founders were privately educated, correct?
And most people during that time hunted and grew their own food you stupid fucking idiot. It was a different century.

Go eat all the dicks.
GOSD

Post by GOSD »

smackaholic wrote:A public primary school system is a good idea, so long as it's control is no higher than the town or maybe county level.

The higher up the gubmint level you go, the more incompetent it gets.

It really started going to shit when the feds decided they needed to jump in and fix things.

As a result we have mouth breathing dolts walking around that can't even spell a simple pronoun in it's possessive form.
We also have you fucking pieces of shit that gather on this board and beat your dicks at unfunny dumbshit and celebrating your ignorance while shouting at the kids to get off of your lawn.

It probably does need reformed if it raised as many dumbfucks that could gather on a board such as this.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

GOSD wrote: It probably does need reformed if it raised as many dumbfucks that could gather on a board such as this.
move over, shakespeare.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, Hell's Bells! Who would have thought that the good and Great gentle Human Fish guy would spark a new round of cultural warfare? While his mom has "grounded" him like a teenager, and the late-night comics have been delivered a windfall of jokes, the "Dr. Kellogg" contingent is getting militant fighting back. Is this some kind of mid-1960's flashback nightmare?

Columbia, S.C., television station reports that eight people have been arrested after a photograph surfaced of Olympic star Michael Phelps smoking what looks like a bong.

WIS-TV says seven people have been charged with drug possession and one person with distribution.

The television station also reports that police have confiscated the bong that Phelps allegedly used during a party at the University of South Carolina, in Columbia. The photograph was published in a British tabloid.

WIS-TV says police also tracked down the bong after its owner tried to sell it on eBay for $100,000. The owner, who was not at the party where Phelps was photographed, is one of the eight people charged in the case, the TV station says.

Unless this sheriff is running for office--like the disgraced Duke "rape" case DA--this represents the first attack in a Christer/Kellogg lunatic Jihad for control over America's moral tiller, as it were. Sure, it's twenty years too late, and there's no real crimes to prosecute, and everyone will regard them as overzealous and misguided...but, such is the fiber of bellicose ignorance hiding behind a badge and a gun.

Toddowen signin' up for deputy duty on a "pot party" raid
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mvscal, please describe that fucking gun to me.

How in the world is it carried and deployed, when would it be deployed...why would it be deployed, etc.

I don't know dick about guns. I know I've seen youtube videos where dumbass terrorists practically blew their own shoulders off from the unexpected recoil from much smaller weapons so I can only imagine the kick that thing must have...
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh hello, John here...I gather you're a little unclear on our anti-psychotropic campaign and the appropriate weaponry.

The problem with cannabis is that it's gotten bigger! Besides a huge bullet, this girl obviously needs some carbolic acid on her clitoris as well..

Big bullet for this guy...

huge bullets, plus cages on their genital areas, etc..
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

As far as I can tell, the only Jew you're not blowing is Don Rickles. Sucks to be you. Step your game up!

babs imagining he's Rusp servicing Karl Malone, etc...
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Shut the Fuck up you Racist Pile of Shit.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:No idea. Looks more like some kind of paintball contraption to me.

It could be a very heavily modified, superhot-rodded old Browning HMG that someone has customized for long-distance shoots.

Possibly. The reciever/upper stuff looks like it's in the right place, but it looks like there's a box-like contraption between the reciever and the barrel mounting.

88 hangs out at a gun club -- maybe he's seen something similar?

I've seen modified Browning sniper rifles for doing 600 yard shoots, but tricking out an old (and those suckers are old) HMG would be unusual.

If that is the case, don't sweat the recoil (too much). It would be fired while it was sitting on a benchrest and sandbags, and it's likely it's not being touched while fired -- they'd have a string tied to the trigger, and would have it clamped in the rest.

Again, just a wild guess -- but the basic design isn't ebtirely like the old HMG .50cal (which I believe in that incarnation was pretty much a WW1 thing, morphed into better guns by WW2).

I'm also guessing that firing it from the shoulder would result in a trip to the hospital. With a barrel that long, there'd be a whole freaking bunch of gasses moving back towards you.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:It isn't any kind of modified Ma Deuce. I'm still going with paintball cannon. You certainly wouldn't mount anything that fired real ordnance on skids.

I'll acquiesce to your knowledge (in no small part to try and sound all smart by using "acquiesce" in a sentence).

The upper and grip/trigger placement isn't dissimilar to and old HMG, although it's not like I'm terribly familiar with them (although I believed the design had changed quite a bit from WW1 to WW2).

And if one were to fire a jacked up .50, I'm guessing you'd need those skids to clamp down to keep the thing from sailing off the bench.

I was just throwing it out there, since some of those long distance shooters come up with all kinds of crazy modified rifles to get that .50 zinging across the range as fast as possible (I've learned to never engage those guys in conversation unless I'm REALLY bored, since they never seem to want to shut up once you ask a question).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

The buttstock at first glance reminds me of the pictures I've seen of MG42's.

Maybe it's a modified MG42.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Tricked out .50 cal. You wouldn't bring along ear protectors to pop off paint balls and 20mm would probably rip fat-boy's shoulder out of it's socket.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Blah blah..yeah, it's a redneck with an old 50. rifle on skids. Okay, you got the joke. The redneck cop mentality is out of control. The doughnut commander of that S. Carolina town is indeed rounding up potheads as we speak. But...let's look at what's really happening.

Here's S.F. Chronicle columnist Gwen Knapp laying it out:

Weed, the Breakfast of Champions.
Gwen Knapp

I've been waiting a long time - 11 years to be exact - for the sports world to seize on that concept, but no one's had the guts. Now, far later than I expected, we've entered pot's perfect storm.

Just as the economy has tanked, strangling sponsorships all over the athletic map, a Super Bowl MVP and the most decorated Olympian of all time have emerged as partakers. Advocates for drug reform have long said that legalizing marijuana would increase tax revenue, not to mention reduce violence in the dealer population. In sports, the door would open for a cash flow to fill the creek bed left dry by a shriveling General Motors, Citigroup and their ilk.

So when Michael Phelps got caught on camera taking a bong hit, Kellogg's should have followed Disney's example and let it go. Santonio Holmes was stopped by police and cited for having three grass-filled cigars in his car last fall, but he still got to party with Goofy and Mickey in Florida after catching the winning touchdown pass for the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

Both Phelps and Holmes, when caught, had to apologize, and both accepted sabbaticals from their sports. The Steelers held Holmes out of a game the following Sunday, and USA Swimming gave Phelps a comically symbolic three-month suspension. (The next truly significant competition for U.S. swimmers is in July.)

Still, quashing pot is an unfortunate priority in the sports world. Ricky Williams nearly gave up his football career because of repeated positive tests. He said that pot helped alleviate his depression better than the prescription drugs he once endorsed. No wonder he had to be driven out of the public eye.

He was a dangerous man, threatening to unmask the pharmaceutical industry. Next thing you know, somebody might be saying that smoking grass helps take the edge off football's aches and pains more effectively than Vicodin. We can't have that.

Or can we?

In Holmes' case, even the police agreed the infraction was minor, arguing against an NFL sanction and saying that they wouldn't expect a steelworker to be suspended. The Phelps suspension damages the credibility of the sports world's anti-drug movement. Too many people already confuse the concerns about steroids and growth hormone with Victorian prudery.

Common sense says that athletes shouldn't be punished for pot any more than they would be if they ran a red light. Creative thinking says that the sports leagues should lobby for legalization and then treat the stuff like Gatorade or Budweiser. Call it the greening of athletics, which it will be, as soon as the checks clear.

Ah yes, that "Victorian prudery" --

Dr. Kellogg speaks before the House sub committee on the need for increased vigilance, etc
Before God was, I am