Super Bowl in game

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: Super Bowl in game

Post by indyfrisco »

Leave it to a QueefFan to make the Super Bowl, something foreign to them, all about them.

Haley will fail just like the rest.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

IndyFrisco wrote:Gotta say I thought Warner's arm was going forward with the ball. Should have been reviewed. In any case, it's his own damn fault for holding onto the ball that long, and it still would have taken a hail mary to win it.

I'm with you...the ball was knocked loose in his hands but he still moves his arm in the throwing motion and I thought it was close enough to take a long look at it.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Glad I didn't blow off the second half like I was going to do. Helluva game.

Number 76 of the Cardinals needs to do fumble drills for the entire off-season. Ball on Ground - Fall On IT AND CURL UP LIKE A FETUS.

Instead he chooses to play like he's a referee.

Not like it would have changed anything, but I hated to see it end like that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IndyFrisco wrote:Leave it to a QueefFan to make the Super Bowl, something foreign to them, all about them.

Do go suck a dick, Fellatio.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Oh yeah? Deathmatch bet then? 4 years. Haley will fail and be gone by then. In or out and shut up.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

IndyFrisco wrote:Oh yeah? Deathmatch bet then?

EAD BBQ sauce hawking douchebage - your Tits have one less Lombardi than mine, and that's all that really counts.

Back to being an Aggie Baggy in the CFB for you....

Deathmatch bet? dude what decade are you living in?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Calling me a CFB honk? Thanks, appreciate the compliment. Would hate to call this shitbag my home. btw, I've been here all season...even during CFB season. While I feel this place is "lesser", it's all we got, and I accept that.

Now you AFC West honks can bitch and moan all off season about who sucks less. Will check back later. Much later.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IndyFrisco wrote:Oh yeah? Deathmatch bet then? 4 years. Haley will fail and be gone by then. In or out and shut up.
4 year Death match over the record of a coach who hasn't been hired, or fired, yet?

Are you drunk, or just naturally stupid?

I'm going with the latter.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

IndyFrisco wrote:Calling me a CFB honk? Thanks, appreciate the compliment.
No I'm calling you a football igorant jizz bucket - not that you'd be smart enough to know an insult when you hear it.

It's like when people tell you your sauce is "different"

Don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out
Salsashark
Crack Whore

Post by Salsashark »

Nice to see the shittsburgh ref their way into another one.
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Salsashark wrote:Nice to see the shittsburgh ref their way into another one.
no shit...that's one of the worst officiating jobs I've ever seen
get out, get out while there's still time
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IndyFrisco wrote:While I feel this place is "lesser", it's all we got, and I accept that.
Wish I could say the same about a certain admin.

Lesser in what way? Because they have more total posts? No offense to the majority of the CFB posters, but over half the banter there is childish non-sense. I guess I can see why you fawn over it so much.

You've been dogging the NFL forum for some time, like it was something personal. Did somebody here shit in your sauce?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Shoalzie wrote:I'm with you...the ball was knocked loose in his hands but he still moves his arm in the throwing motion and I thought it was close enough to take a long look at it.
Michaels said they reviewed it before Pittsburgh snapped the ball on the final play...
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

james harrison should have been chucked from that abortion of a game.. just steelers showing their true colors!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

peter dragon wrote:james harrison should have been chucked
Agree. If nothing else, the NFL should still fine his ass for that bullshit he pulled.

Disagree about it being an abortion of a game though, especially the 4th quarter. Holmes and Fitzgerald were both outstanding.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I had a house full of folks - I missed what Harrison did. Did he cheap-shot somebody?

By the way, they've got some huge fires going in Oakland right now. The helicopters are still high over the east side of the city.

Tremendous game. We all succumbed to hubris early on...glad that a good game is what we ended up with.

Harrison's pick...now one of my favorite plays all-time, I can tell you.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon wrote:Instant classic.
It was an ok game.

Pittsburgh and Dallas would have been great.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

I had a house full of folks - I missed what Harrison did. Did he cheap-shot somebody?

Oh yeah and then some. If this were a regular game, he would have been thrown out. John Madden even said he should have been. That is why his interception is ho-hum news after pulling a Bush-League late hit and punch to a player on the ground.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

IndyFrisco wrote:Leave it to a QueefFan to make the Super Bowl, something foreign to them, all about them.

:lol:

Oh, and props to the Steelers for being the first team to claim half as many NFL titles as the GREEN BAY PACKERS.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Oh, and props to the Steelers for being the first team to claim half as many NFL titles as the GREEN BAY PACKERS.
Nobody gives two shits about pre-Super Bowl NFL titles, dumbfuck.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

pretty much sums it up.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

IndyFrisco wrote:Calling me a CFB honk? Thanks, appreciate the compliment. Would hate to call this shitbag my home. btw, I've been here all season...even during CFB season. While I feel this place is "lesser", it's all we got, and I accept that.

Now you AFC West honks can bitch and moan all off season about who sucks less. Will check back later. Much later.
Maybe your mere presence can make this place better.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I'm not sure what was sweeter, watching the 6 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS rip Kurt Warner's heart out or logging in the morning and watching all the haters melt the fuck down.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:I'm not sure what was sweeter, watching the 6 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS rip Kurt Warner's heart out
Why is that ? He's a class act, so is Ben. It was a great game. Even Madden was suggesting Harrison should have been ejected for his actions after that punt. His ass was puckered on the sidelines too because HE KNEW he cost his team 2 points PLUS, the touchdown after the free kick.

But Kurt Warner gets big props. The has been really marshalled a comeback of the ages and turned out a great - nailbiting - Super Bowl.

Learn to win with some fucking class.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Tom In VA wrote:Learn to win with some fucking class.
Fat fucking chance. Not only are we talking about Stiller fan, we're talking about B_Shellacked here.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sirfindafold wrote:Image
Outstanding!

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Oh, and props to the Steelers for being the first team to claim half as many NFL titles as the GREEN BAY PACKERS.
Drug-addled, jizz-mopping, pubescent MGMT fanatics might not, but real football fans know there’s a reason it’s called TITLETOWN.

My apologies to all of the shit-eating Bears fans since I forgot that Chicago has 9 titles.
Last edited by Goober McTuber on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
BSmack wrote:I'm not sure what was sweeter, watching the 6 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS rip Kurt Warner's heart out
Why is that ? He's a class act, so is Ben.
Why is that? How about because he was the other team's QB who had just ripped out MY heart with his 3rd TD pass. Seeing the Steelers pay him back in spades was about as sweet as it gets.
It was a great game.
Yes it was.
Even Madden was suggesting Harrison should have been ejected for his actions after that punt.

You mean the guy who still hasn't gotten over the Immaculate Reception was suggesting Harrison should have been ejected. Please stop assuming that Madden is some kind of "voice of reason". The penalty was enough. An ejection would have been laughable.
His ass was puckered on the sidelines too because HE KNEW he cost his team 2 points PLUS, the touchdown after the free kick.
I'm sure it was puckered. Not really sure why you're bringing him up. I'm just here to revel in the win and laugh at all the Steelers haters.
But Kurt Warner gets big props. The has been really marshalled a comeback of the ages and turned out a great - nailbiting - Super Bowl.
Warner gets some props. Of course he also dug that hole for himself too. See the 100 yard first half ending INT return for a TD by Harrison.
Learn to win with some fucking class.
Take that righteous indignation and shove it up your ass.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Drug-addled, jizz-mopping, pubescent MGMT fanatics might not, but real football fans know there’s a reason it’s called TITLETOWN.
Sure, grandpa.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Harrison is not the first player to do something like that, nor is he the last. BFD.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:Take that righteous indignation and shove it up your ass.
As long as you recognize.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

PSUFAN wrote:Harrison is not the first player to do something like that, nor is he the last. BFD.
And he wouldn't have been the first player ejected and fined for fighting, either.

Total classless bitch move by a (probably) 'roided out thug.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

My impression of Harrison was how that was a dick move...and then I forgot about it.

Class and the NFL doesn't exactly go together. Watch for the entertainment and the skill, athleticism on display. Beyond that, I wouldn't expect much else.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

You have your on the field SOB's, those who leave it on the field. Harrison seems likes he's angry all the time on and off the field.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:You have your on the field SOB's, those who leave it on the field. Harrison seems likes he's angry all the time on and off the field.
Well he did invent "I'm mad Tuesday".

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I suppose all of you saw exactly what happened with Harrison from start to finish on that play - or at least to know for sure that the reaction wasn't provoked?

Hell, I sure didn't.

As for Madden calling for the ejection - whatever, fat man. Did you insist Jack Tatum play like a perfect gentleman?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:- or at least to know for sure that the reaction wasn't provoked?
Like how Ron and Nicole provoked OJ?
RACK. :lol:
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:- or at least to know for sure that the reaction wasn't provoked?
Like how Ron and Nicole provoked OJ?
He's on his way. He's already assaulted his girlfriend.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

PSUFAN wrote:I suppose all of you saw exactly what happened with Harrison from start to finish on that play - or at least to know for sure that the reaction wasn't provoked?

Hell, I sure didn't.

As for Madden calling for the ejection - whatever, fat man. Did you insist Jack Tatum play like a perfect gentleman?

I think the thing you're missing here is... Harrison seemed to pick on the smallest dude he could find and kept punishing him... showing him "how tough he was." That's the bitch move part, you gash dripping discharge. I understand it's a tough sport and people's emotions sometimes get the best of them. You want to hit someone. Okay fine, go find the toughest guy on the other team and go at it.

I didn't even know who #47 was on the Cardinals until I just looked it up. Dude weighs 207 lbs. Mr Tough Guy couldn't have found a smaller dude on the field unless it was a CB or the fucking kicker, for chrissakes. Dude chose to impose his "manhood" on the smallest guy he could find. He's a great player, no doubt. He'a also a punk-bitch. End of story.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

War Wagon wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:Image
Outstanding!

Yep.

This is the second straight time the Squeelers have been involved in a Super Bowl with shit reffing aimed at giving them the win. B_Grift rooting for this fraud of a team is very, very fitting.

Its not hard to connect the fucking dots when its well known that this took place:
"When Commissioner Roger Goodell took over the league, he told the Rooney family it was time to come into compliance with the league's rules on gambling"; and "For about two years now, the five Rooney brothers have been working on a plan to separate their gambling interest from the Steelers to comply with league rules"
http://kdka.com/steelers/Steelers.Owner ... 90161.html

Fuck the NFL. I'm done watching this shit league.