Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Re: Six Degrees of AlaCyclone

Post by WolverineSteve »

Boise State and Toledo

Welcome friend.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
misterjimi
Fuckin' Noob

Post by misterjimi »

I'm another CSTV refugee following Ala. Is this where I bow to the East? Big East that is. Like your board & hope I can bring something to the table.
Ala, UTEP & South Florida?
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

eastern michigan
hawaii
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

WolverineSteve wrote:Boise State and Toledo

Welcome friend.
Thank you sir! I have not seen BSU, so a point for you. However, I have seen Toledo, so feel free to use the Rockets again. BTW, I personally apologize for not helping UM win in my two visits to the Big House this year (Utah and NU). There is a discussion in Ann Arbor about banning me on Game Day in the future! LOL. Good luck against the Bucknuts.

Leader Board:

IndyFrisco 2
MrT 2
AlaCyclone 1
King Crimson 1
Terry in Crapchester 1
WolverineSteve 1

Off the Board:

Boise State
Buffalo
F.A.U.
F.I.U.
Idaho
NM State
San Jose State (loop to loop)
Troy
WKU
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

Mr T wrote:The college fans one '65 was talking about looked ok.

I might register over there.
I'm good for now. They all want to hang out together, but I'm enjoying the new blood over here.

:)

Ala
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

misterjimi wrote:I'm another CSTV refugee following Ala. Is this where I bow to the East? Big East that is. Like your board & hope I can bring something to the table.
Ala, UTEP & South Florida?
Welcome Jimi! Good to see a fellow refugee. Point for you, as I have not seen the Miners (I have been to the Sun Bowl though) nor the Brahmins (one of only two BCS teams that I have not seen in person).

Leader Board:

IndyFrisco 2
MrT 2
AlaCyclone 1
King Crimson 1
misterjimi 1
Terry in Crapchester 1
WolverineSteve 1

Off the Board:

Boise State
Buffalo
F.A.U.
F.I.U.
Idaho
NM State
Troy
USF
UTEP
WKU
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

M Club wrote:eastern michigan
hawaii
Good one M Club. I've seen EMU play Cincinnati, Cincinnati play Louisville, Louisville play Kentucky, Kentucky play Alabama and Alabama play Hawaii.

Five Degrees and point for me!

Leader Board:

AlaCyclone 2
IndyFrisco 2
MrT 2
King Crimson 1
misterjimi 1
Terry in Crapchester 1
WolverineSteve 1

Off the Board:

Boise State
Buffalo
F.A.U.
F.I.U.
Idaho
NM State
Troy
USF
UTEP
WKU
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Mr T wrote:Good to see you Ala! This board is needing some new faces. I know you have been enjoying the Tide being at #1

Ps. You will have to excuse WW. He is still all riled up over the two greatest years of mizzou football history. The greatest tiger years of all-time and they are still second rate

Edit: Looks like Durp registered to. Been wondering how to make that "moosepiss" he is legendary for.
funny, because Mizzou has had some very good teams in the 50's, 60's , and in the 70's, along with some decent teams in 80's and a couple in the 90's under Leeeery Smith. Wins over very good Bear Bryant team, Wins over #1 Notre Dame,Stud Husker teams, etc. There is history, but the program was never given the funds and support to take the next step. MU basketball was always #1, they have had a ton of success in the Big8, but Norm could never take the next step in NCAA tourney.Then came Quin Snyder, basketball became a joke and football was finally taken seriously and given the funds and support to take the next step of becoming a top20 program.

The Big8 for football was always a tough conference.

MU has always been a sleeper program, but for too long, it was just sleeping.

See, i won't take shots at the ACC or FSU, neither is in my dome,but for some reason MU and MU fan seem to be for you. It seems you have to pop your head into every thread where WW or myself is posting to take shots at MU, did Gary P touch you in a place that made you feel uncomfortable? Was a family member assaulted in CoMo? You have a beef with WW, quote the guy and bring it. Taking generalization shots are weak, seriously.

I have come in here and posted MU schedule the past 4ish seasons, and told you why they would go 6-6, 8-4 or 10-2+ or even 10-2 again. I take a look at every game and view it realistically. I know MU should win many of the coin flip games, they have enough talent on offense to make the plays to beat those teams, but when the spread isn't working, then it's up to Coords, and in those games(ou last season, tejas this) i told you why they would lose, and picked them as losses. I have never been a Rah Rah guy for MU, when they lose, i'll take my shots, when they win, it's great. I'm here no matter the wins or losses, and on trolls.net, there were a ton of losses.

MU could of played for a national title last year and this(team that good or weak CFB in general?), but they have poor Offensive coords and D-Coords, their schemes are terrible, sure, Daniel makes Dave C look good, but when Dave C has to make adjustments, he is clueless. Then you have Chubby trying to force balls to Maclin with 2 lb's and a Safety waiting for the ball. I'm enjoying the run, because when Daniel, Maclin,Coffman,Moore,Spoon, etc are gone, it will become even more obvious, that the coords are poor. Pinkel is very loyal(same can be said of Bowden), he was told to fire Dave C and Matt Eberflus 3 years ago, but he kept them putting his job on the line to save their asses, shame on him for his loyalty, in the end, if he doesn't leave, they will be the death of his coaching career.

Players can make a coach look good,but when those players are gone, it's when you really get to see if the coaches have learned anything, or just road the senior classes coat tails to successful seasons! Next season will tell a lot about this program and where they are. I expect 3-4 losses, they lose way too much and will be lead by a sophmore ,who has just handed off the ball when given the shot to play, or a true Freshman, and i feel the coaching staff won't use their very good HB to help the first year QB, i'm afraid they will put him in a spot to be exposed, we'll see.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

tulane
temple
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Northern Illinois
Wyoming
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

Adelpiero wrote:tulane
temple
I've seen Tulane play LSU, LSU play Alabama, Alabama play Kentucky, Kentucky play Louisville, Louiville play Cincinnati and Cincinnati play Temple.

Six degrees and point for me.

Leader Board:

AlaCyclone 3
IndyFrisco 2
MrT 2
King Crimson 1
misterjimi 1
Terry in Crapchester 1
WolverineSteve 1

Off the Board:

Boise State
Buffalo
F.A.U.
F.I.U.
Idaho
NM State
Troy
USF
UTEP
WKU
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

campinfool wrote:Northern Illinois
Wyoming
Point for you, as I have not seen Wyoming play. However, I have visited their Campus and checked out their stadium. LOL. Feel free to use Northern again, as I have seen them play.

Leader Board:

AlaCyclone 3
IndyFrisco 2
MrT 2
campinfool 1
King Crimson 1
misterjimi 1
Terry in Crapchester 1
WolverineSteve 1

Off the Board:

Boise State
Buffalo
F.A.U.
F.I.U.
Idaho
NM State
Troy
USF
UTEP
WKU
Wyoming
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

san diego st
utah state
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

Adelpiero wrote:san diego st
utah state
I have seen both teams, but I cannot connect them do the loop to loop with Utah State and San Jose State. I saw those two teams play each other, but have never seen either one play anybody els. So, point for you and feel free to use San Diego State again!

Leader Board:

AlaCyclone 3
IndyFrisco 2
MrT 2
Adelpiero 1
campinfool 1
King Crimson 1
misterjimi 1
Terry in Crapchester 1
WolverineSteve 1

Off the Board:

Boise State
Buffalo
F.A.U.
F.I.U.
Idaho
NM State
San Jose State (loop to loop with Utah St)
Troy
USF
Utah State (loop to loop with SJSU)
UTEP
WKU
Wyoming
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

clemson and oregon state
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

north texas
namibia polytechnic
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

WolverineSteve wrote:clemson and oregon state
Orange you glad to know that I have seen Clemson play Illinois, Illinois play Iowa, Iowa play Mich. State, Mich. State play Louisville and Louisville play Oregon State.

Five degrees and point for me...

Leader Board:

AlaCyclone 4
IndyFrisco 2
MrT 2
Adelpiero 1
campinfool 1
King Crimson 1
misterjimi 1
Terry in Crapchester 1
WolverineSteve 1

Off the Board:

Boise State
Buffalo
F.A.U.
F.I.U.
Idaho
NM State
Troy
USF
UTEP
WKU
Wyoming
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

M Club wrote:north texas
namibia polytechnic
Trying to throw me a Windhoek, eh?

LOL

Ala
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

First off, fucking RACK adel. That's the best post I've ever seen you offer up, and shows your ability and knowledge when you want to bear down. I give you shit sometimes for your apparent laziness... and will do so even more now after seeing what you're really capable of.

As for T, I dunno'... dude can obviously bring it now and then, but too often comes across like Screw_Michigan. Maybe it's a personal thing... as in he just doesn't fucking like us. We'll get over it.

On to other matters...
RadioFan wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Just laffing over here, while I envision your retarded mind eagerly anticipating the onslaught of "probs" filling your in-box.
Dude's a legit newbie.

What's your problem?
No problem with Alacyclone per say, though I hope he's more than a one trick pony. Ala? No offense, but I don't give a fuck about your 6 degrees of separation. Got any takes on the current situation in CFB, or are you just going to continue your trip down memory lane for the duration?

And RF, I just like giving your ostentacious self a snuggie now and then. You need humility, as do we all. It's cool and I'd still buy you a beer or six if/when we ever meet up.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

AlaCyclone wrote:
namibia polytechnic

LOL

Ala
i prefer hansa, if we're talking beer.
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

M Club wrote:
AlaCyclone wrote:
namibia polytechnic

LOL

Ala
i prefer hansa, if we're talking beer.
Haven't had a Hansa, just a Lion and a Castle!

Ala
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

War Wagon wrote: Ala? No offense, but I don't give a fuck about your 6 degrees of separation. Got any takes on the current situation in CFB, or are you just going to continue your trip down memory lane for the duration?
seriously, don't distract us from the 15 INTENSE simultaneous discussions going on right now. STOP SPAMMING!!! you'll distract us from m2ool's incessant tears over refs who grade out at 95%, adel's lingering fascination with eric crouch, or adel, shutyomouth, and screw calling each other retarded fags. omg.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

AlaCyclone wrote:

Ala
pretty sure i've had a lion when i was up that way. definitely had a mosi. castle lager is absolute shite.
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

M Club wrote:
AlaCyclone wrote:

Ala
pretty sure i've had a lion when i was up that way. definitely had a mosi. castle lager is absolute shite.
It's been a LONG time for me, but I'm looking forward to going back to RSA in a couple of years. I never made it up to Southwest, but I'd like to check it out too. When I tried Lion and Castle, I didn't have much to compare it to, as I was a green beer drinker. Thank goodness for imports! LOL. I'm mainly a Peroni drinker.

Ala
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

M Club wrote:
War Wagon wrote: Ala? No offense, but I don't give a fuck about your 6 degrees of separation. Got any takes on the current situation in CFB, or are you just going to continue your trip down memory lane for the duration?
seriously, don't distract us from the 15 INTENSE simultaneous discussions going on right now. STOP SPAMMING!!! you'll distract us from m2ool's incessant tears over refs who grade out at 95%, adel's lingering fascination with eric crouch, or adel, shutyomouth, and screw calling each other retarded fags. omg.
Touche, monsieur M Club.

<--- takes bow

Ok, Allah... can I play?

Have we run out of D-1 teams yet? I haven't been keeping track.

North Dakota State
Eastern Illinois
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

War Wagon wrote: No problem with Alacyclone per say, though I hope he's more than a one trick pony. Ala? No offense, but I don't give a fuck about your 6 degrees of separation. Got any takes on the current situation in CFB, or are you just going to continue your trip down memory lane for the duration.
RACK
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Question for you Ala.....

Did you used to call into Deace's show??

Just wondered. If this is the person I'm thinking of, you were a solid caller.
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

War Wagon wrote:
M Club wrote:
Touche, monsieur M Club.

<--- takes bow

Ok, Allah... can I play?

Have we run out of D-1 teams yet? I haven't been keeping track.

North Dakota State
Eastern Illinois
Funny, I have seen Eastern Illinois play, but I only go with 1-A teams. Plenty left. The only ones off the board and not available are listed below.

Leader Board:

AlaCyclone 4
IndyFrisco 2
MrT 2
Adelpiero 1
campinfool 1
King Crimson 1
misterjimi 1
Terry in Crapchester 1
WolverineSteve 1

Off the Board:

Boise State
Buffalo
F.A.U.
F.I.U.
Idaho
NM State
Troy
USF
UTEP
WKU
Wyoming

Ala
Last edited by AlaCyclone on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

TheJON wrote:Question for you Ala.....

Did you used to call into Deace's show??

Just wondered. If this is the person I'm thinking of, you were a solid caller.
Not me...

Ala
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Weird. Must be another BamaClone fan out there that goes to a ton of CFB games all across the country.
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

TheJON wrote:Weird. Must be another BamaClone fan out there that goes to a ton of CFB games all across the country.
Just like the coelacanth! Just when you think that we are extinct, another one is caught in a net.

Ala
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Cincinatti
Tulsa
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

There's probably thousands of you folks in Iowa and I never even knew it!

So what's the Bama-ISU connection? Have too much fun with fans of both teams down in Shrevport??
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

campinfool wrote:Cincinatti
Tulsa
I've seen UC play Ohio State, Ohio State play Minnesota, Minnesota play Iowa and Iowa play Tulsa.

Four degrees and point for me...

Leader Board:

AlaCyclone 5
IndyFrisco 2
MrT 2
Adelpiero 1
campinfool 1
King Crimson 1
misterjimi 1
Terry in Crapchester 1
WolverineSteve 1

Off the Board:

Boise State
Buffalo
F.A.U.
F.I.U.
Idaho
NM State
Troy
USF
UTEP
WKU
Wyoming
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

TheJON wrote:There's probably thousands of you folks in Iowa and I never even knew it!

So what's the Bama-ISU connection? Have too much fun with fans of both teams down in Shrevport??
LOL. We are a secret organization. BTW, I did go to the 2001 I-Bowl, and I hope they never play again. Born and raised in Birmingham as an Alabama fan; Iowa State grad.

Ala
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Adelpiero wrote: See, i won't take shots at the ACC or FSU, neither is in my dome,but for some reason MU and MU fan seem to be for you. It seems you have to pop your head into every thread where WW or myself is posting to take shots at MU, did Gary P touch you in a place that made you feel uncomfortable? Was a family member assaulted in CoMo? You have a beef with WW, quote the guy and bring it. Taking generalization shots are weak, seriously.
Let me help you out....

[madden voice]
You see Ala mention me in the first post of this thread. :draw circle:

Now you see WW made a little shot at me. :draw circle: I guess you would say I was in his dome, so to speak, considering I hadnt even posted in the thread yet

Then you see me come into the thread, started by someone I brought to the board, and reply to the guy I brought to the board. : draw circle: You know just giving him the heads up to pay no attention to War Wagon.

Bing Bang Boom! We got a full Mizzou cryfest!

But Farve now, that guy could make some Mizzou fans cry.
[/madden voice]

Now I know its hard to understand for someone who cant even read a fucking bowl schedule. But I could give two fucks about mizzou. I was replying to a guy I hadnt talk to in a while.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I've come to the conclusion that Mr. T is the decaffeinated version of S_M... which isn't a bad thing.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

What does he do a better Madden impersonation than me?

Dammit I knew that bit was rusty. I mightve done better if I had a dry erase board or something
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cal and Syracuse.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
AlaCyclone
Jake

Post by AlaCyclone »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Cal and Syracuse.
I've seen Cal play Stanford, Stanford play Mich. State, Mich. State play Louisville, Louisville play Cincinnati, Cincinnati play Ohio State and Ohio State play Syracuse.

Six Degrees and point for me.

Leader Board:

AlaCyclone 6
IndyFrisco 2
MrT 2
Adelpiero 1
campinfool 1
King Crimson 1
misterjimi 1
Terry in Crapchester 1
WolverineSteve 1

Off the Board:

Boise State
Buffalo
F.A.U.
F.I.U.
Idaho
NM State
Troy
USF
UTEP
WKU
Wyoming