Top 5 internet "error in judgment" rankings

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Top 5 internet "error in judgment" rankings

Post by Mister Bushice »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:Rumple might get a top 5 pass because he walked into this place with eyes wide open and didn't know what happens when personal pics get posted.
That's a BS excuse. Did Rumple just "not know" he was marrying the roof of the Pontiac Silverdome prior to muttering "I do"?
So he digs parade floats. Not my thing for sure, but I get the feeling he doesn't walk 5 paces ahead of her in public out of shame, gravitational pull not withstanding.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Seriouly, YD (Timmay) was always proping you guys over at SN. I challenged him in saying your smack was no better than any other board. I was wrong. Very wrong.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

He probably has no choice. Do you know what kind of iron muscles it takes to keep a frame like that upright? Mt. Rumplewife is like an adult-sized Jack LaLane under all of that blubber. One squirrely look from him, and a side of beef slaps him fucking silly.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

indy

not sure, but your thread about having manlove for the aTm male cheerleaders was worse. You even admitted to(or almost) crying when they start their Yells.

that one was brutal.

#1 has to be Eire.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Adelpiero wrote:indy

not sure, but your thread about having manlove for the aTm male cheerleaders was worse. You even admitted to(or almost) crying when they start their Yells.

that one was brutal.

#1 has to be Eire.
That wasn't brutal at all. I said I got chills listening to 80k people in unison doing a yell for our team. Not embarrassed by that at all.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Josh is the weirdest motherfucker on these boards.

That thread is expected.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

PSUFAN wrote:Rumps gets busy with a credit card at the jeweler's .
I don't think Jared accommodates custom fitted wedding rings of that size. More likely, Rumps hired a contractor to weld a couple pieces of Alaska Pipeline together.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Not a top 5, but solid honorable mention would be "I'm thinking of banging my step cousin in law".

Wasn't that shoalzie?

Definite top 5 would have to be IB logging in the first time.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Rumps gets busy with a credit card at the jeweler's .
I don't think Jared accommodates custom fitted wedding rings of that size. More likely, Rumps hired a contractor to weld a couple pieces of Alaska Pipeline together.
:)
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSU would be a great benefit to Bob Ross for that ever elusive color "mud".

"There. Happy Poop"
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yep. We could hack open your wife and fuel the continent's reading lamps with her ambergris for a month or so.

T1B - Open for Organic Business.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:Yep. We could hack open your wife and fuel the continent's reading lamps with her ambergris for a month or so.
You wouldn't get to her because she'd be trapped from a surrounding oil spill that was caused by S.S. PSU's Hanes.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Hell, you could argue Paul's C&Ping of Orc's post wasn't really an "error in judgment" because he really thought he could get away with it.

I still think what Paul did is the worst thing someone can do on a messageboard. That is unacceptable.
It'll NEVER be worse than scarring our brains with the pic of the USS Rumplewife....although to this day I'd still like to paint a pearl goatee on her friend that was next to her in that rather unfortunate pic.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

No way she is that damn fat :lol: :lol:
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

RevLimiter wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:Hell, you could argue Paul's C&Ping of Orc's post wasn't really an "error in judgment" because he really thought he could get away with it.

I still think what Paul did is the worst thing someone can do on a messageboard. That is unacceptable.
It'll NEVER be worse than scarring our brains with the pic of the USS Rumplewife....although to this day I'd still like to paint a pearl goatee on her friend that was next to her in that rather unfortunate pic.
Given your status as resident bloat king, you're hardly in a position to be throwing stones. Add on top of that the C&P bullshit you did and I think you've got rumplewife edged out by two of your many gunt folds.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Mister Bushice wrote:Given your status as resident bloat king, you're hardly in a position to be throwing stones.
Despite eyewitness reports to the contrary. STFU.
Add on top of that the C&P bullshit you did and I think you've got rumplewife edged out by two of your many gunt folds.
Cry me a river...oh, and I WILL C&P again at some point. Just to see the forum melt down once again. :lol:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

RevLimiter wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:Given your status as resident bloat king, you're hardly in a position to be throwing stones.
Nope. Without a current pic, fat you were, are, and always will be. Your gravy sweat encrusted beady little eyes don't count.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Mister Bushice wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Nope. Without a current pic, fat you were, are, and always will be. Your gravy sweat encrusted beady little eyes don't count.
Nope, ain't happenin'....you fucktards will just have to keep on speculating to the contrary. And the leg-humping continues. :meds:
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

I don't think this merits Top 5 status but certainly merits a honorable mention:

Some young gun (I believe he was 19 or so) with the nic of Someone in CNY (maybe Matt in CNY or James in CNY... I can't recall exactly) posted a pic of his new & barely-18 girlfriend with the usual "Isn't she cute?" kind of self-aggrandizing bullshit. Of course, it didn't take long for someone to <right-click> Properties to look at the URL and then snoop around for the potential of other pics by simply changing the sequence of the jpegs in the URL. As luck would have it, this revealed his girlfriend in various states of undress. I believe he then accused members of the board of hacking his computer. Legal action was threatened, his girlfriend found out she was nude on the internet and numerous wytches soon circulated.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I know you saved them for "evidence" in the event she wasn't 18 and all, doing your duty and stuff.

So, she was 18, refresh our memory and post them again.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

And the leg-humping continues.
Nothing leg humping about it, and no pic needed.

I'd stop the rock tossin rumples way if I were you.

I'd also jelly roll down a steep hillside and explode into freeway traffic like an oversized fat filled ding dong if I were you, but that's another thing.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Rack Fu wrote:barely-18 girlfriend
Rack, didn't save them but I do remember those pics. :lol:
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Tom In VA wrote:I know you saved them for "evidence" in the event she wasn't 18 and all, doing your duty and stuff.

So, she was 18, refresh our memory and post them again.
This was back in 2000 or so. Someone must have them.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PSUFAN wrote:IndyFrisco's gaffe doesn't really rank up there, IMO. I doubt anyone really believes that he sucked cock in HS.
Why not? He still sucks cock.

But that really wasn't the point, now was it. The point is that he's a naive dipshit who doesn't know the difference between sucking cock and eating pussy, and he's somehow an admin on this board... wtf were you thinking?
I've never seen such an efficient plungering as JHawk...
My personal favorite.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Wags, If I weren't watching hockey right now,I'd be wiping my ass with your flayed corpse. You're owed a beatdown, jackass
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack wrote:I remember back in the day, ...I was special.
Did you work today or did you wake up at 6 AM and instead of paying attention to your female version of a horse, and the brat(s) she's squeezed out in your steed... I just looked at the other thread where you actually began your morning with the same AP response but with different variations of the nick and of course the same Marv Albert that works so well.

There is something that is seriously wrong with some loser that is going nowhere in life where the beginning of his week is dedicated to an anti-AP rant... and with "puke" pics to top it off...

Are they cutting back your hours at the retail biz? Do you see that you really have no future with a horse-headed wife, brats, and a mortgage working in retail? I know how bad it sucks but at least I don't have to do it too much longer.

Oh, I won't respond to the others that have been on this since last Fall. Tell you what R-Jackoff... I'll only respond to you in the future no matter how many of the others bait...

Ugly wife, kids, you getting fatter and pastier, a mortgage on a shitty looking meth house on what looks to be a highway...

6 AM and this dude is obsessing about me, and is still bitching and moaning this late in another thread?

Enjoy living la vida loca dude!

Fuck you pasty! :lol:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Atomic Puke makes paying for broadband with a shitty computer a hell of a value. RACK HIM.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Atomic Punk wrote:...some loser that is going nowhere in life...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

smackaholic wrote:Definite top 5 would have to be the admin who allowed IB to log in after the first time.
ftfy
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Perhaps nowhere near Top 5 status, but certainly one of the more memorable and recent errors in judgment would be OCDMike's retirement thread.
Say Hey
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PSUFAN wrote:Wags, If I weren't watching hockey right now,I'd be wiping my ass with your flayed corpse. You're owed a beatdown, jackass
Oh... well thank god for hockey then. When you get the time, I'll be right here waiting on that beatdown. You gonna' enlist the Crew's help with that effort?

Quite chivalrous of you to come to IFellate's rescue. What, the dick sucking bitch can't defend herself? Hey, I know... maybe you'll get a complimentary bottle of sauce out the deal.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

R-Jack wrote:Was it Viper in Vancouver who bragged about turning down a stripper for a late night Dennys run with a bunch of dudes?
I could be wrong, but.. wasn't Viper a chick?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I feel "unclean" for even reading that summary of events.

Quick someone post the pics Rack Fu is talking about or what about that other HPOA that posted herself all over the board, I forgot her name.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:He was the one who has going to be thinking about the trolls with their scaly hands wrapped around their veiny cocks while he was "pumping chicks", right?
I thought that was PrimeX
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:he fucked Tara Reid.
Not a terribly singular achievement.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:he fucked Tara Reid.
Not a terribly singular achievement.

Didn't you fuck Dinah Shore?
Does this pass for “smack” at your board? Nice to know what I’m not missing.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinah Shore is old enough to be your mother. To be honest, I have fucked neither of those ladies.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Dinah Shore is old enough to be your mother. To be honest, I have fucked neither of those ladies.
I didn't realize 'spray was in the over 60 set. Dinah Shore would be 92 were she still alive.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I'd have to say War Wagon allowing his picture to be snapped was a pretty big faux pas, as well. Here's a guy whose entire schtick revolves around being some sort of internet gangsta - then he gets exposed as a stickly little locker-stuffed nerdling. It just doesn't work for him...but man oh man, he sure keeps on with it.

Whitey showing everyone who's boss

It makes sense though. The biggest real life pussies make up the largest percentage of internet badasses.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:It makes sense though. The biggest real life pussies make up the largest percentage of internet badasses.

Good point, kind of like the old "scoreboard, if you have to claim it ....".

Most RL badasses I know aren't vocal about it at all, but there are exceptions.

Have to say based on photos, if there ever was a T1B UFC match-up and you were paired against Wags, I'd have to put my money on Wags.

That being said, there's a reason I don't gamble. :D