Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Rip City
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

I gots Dinsdale to spin -- I win the internetz! :bumpity bumpity bump: I also have to stand in line.

Luther, is that asian dude really Carol?
on a short leash, apparently.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Yeah, cute little guy. He had a bunch of pictures up once from some Halloween party. I have never, and I mean NEVER, ever laughed so hard at that collection of goofy Asian bozo's. One chick had clam shells for bra cups.

We used to wytch FOO in mostly Osama rolls and occasionally he would appear as Yassar AraFoo, Mahmoud AhmaFOO and so forth. But then he got mad and threatened to bean us with his city league fastball timed at 81 mph. Mace and a bunch of the baseball guys discussed the possibilities of trying to hit that heater but FOO still had his split fingered FOOball. Just ask him, I think he's even indicated he's got that baby up to 82mph. Most of this was around the TNW/KC clones webpage days. I did a few Carol Condit wytches but using a short Asian guy just didn't work very well. Maybe if Gary Condit had married an Asian or had Chandra Levy been Chinese or Vietnamese it could have worked. But it didn't. You just have to use what is available.

Rip City
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Bwahahaha I remember that Clamshell titted chick. It was some work party of his. Man was he pissed off when it got posted! He PM'ed me that he was going to break every one of my fingers.

Some dumbasses should just not post pics on a publicly accessible server if they don't want them seen.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

:D

I went into memory road and actually found the pic you asked me to wytch. Bwahahaha. As one can see: Bushice, Mike the Lab Rat, Derron, Bsmack, Branman, and others were on his breakage list. How the hell did I get left off? I actually feel cheated. He actually threatened to break finger bones of people laughing at his conspiracies. :D

It wasn't the best melt but it was good enough for a month's worth of laughs.

Rip City

p.s. Am I right about the 81mph, or was it a few more on the heat scale?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I thought it was 80 mph.

Thanks for posting that pic. I forgot about that list!

You got left off because although you scoped out those pics first, I was the one who posted one or two of them at TNW, with black bandaids over the eyes. You really didn't jump into the game until this pic, followed by his tales of mastery on the baseball diamond with his 80 mph "Heater". :)
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
FATALFART
Jake

Post by FATALFART »

i love that show, i hope i see the vid
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Luther wrote:Yeah, cute little guy. He had a bunch of pictures up once from some Halloween party. I have never, and I mean NEVER, ever laughed so hard at that collection of goofy Asian bozo's. One chick had clam shells for bra cups.
You weren't supposed to turn this into race, Luth. Yeah, I'm uncomfortable right now -- it shouldn't be wrong for me, but right for you. But I'm also happy.........yeaaaaaaaaah, Asia represents. Venom was a different poster, right?

Do you have the rest of the photos?

Nick, were you bullshitting when you were talking about breaking fingers, or for real?