General Wesley Clark, hardly a tree-hugging liberal

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote: I guess we should just shut the fuck up!
Yeah.
Well, there we have it! According to babs, who never backs up anything, we should all just shut up, trust the pentagon, etc.

Sorry, angry puppet, but we want Rummy's head on a spit. Got a problem with that?

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Rumsfeld_ ... _0731.html

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?storyID=8000

http://www.kansascity.com/273/story/211579.html

(As for Chomsky, you're not ready yet)
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:(As for Chomsky, you're not ready yet)
That wasn't what he was asking. What positions, specifically, of Noam's do you agree with?
No big deal. Kick his butt by taking a position.

And I thought 'babs' was another poster here?
on a short leash, apparently.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Chomsky covers all sorts of positions, and I'll be happy to exlplicate and defend them. But this is about the murder of Pat Tillman.

Now, babs, with nothing to back it up, has dismissed the assertion that Tillman shot at close range.

Let's hear from an actual expert:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne ... n_murd.htm
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Rack LTS.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Perhaps you missed this:

There was NOTHING CLOSE to a "Shot group" on any of these men. Their wounds reflected their flailing & flying bodies as I blew them away.
A "Shot group" on Pat Tillman's forehead indicates ONE shot killed him, and then he was "double checked", then "triple checked" at POINT BLANK range, to make sure he was dead. ( 3 shots = "Shot Group" )
When the 1st shot hits something like a head or arm, it swings wildly BEFORE the 2nd or 3rd shot can hit it. A "Shot group" indicates the head was up against something ( like the ground ), and the shots were fired on "semi-auto", NOT full automatic.

Sure, babs, it's a"woo woo conspiracy" by the "drive-by media" and various commies.

Look, this guy is an actual expert who offers expert analysis. You, on the other hand, are a seething auto-puppet of Rovian spoor who NEVER actually backs up anything you spew.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

mvscal wrote:Watching Platoon doesn't make you a Vietnam vet, sorry to say.
You mean to tell me that not every soldier dies like William Defoe? I call bullshit
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
mvscal wrote:Watching Platoon doesn't make you a Vietnam vet, sorry to say.
You mean to tell me that not every soldier dies like William Defoe? I call bullshit
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:So fucking what if Pat Tillman spoke out after the war? What difference would that make?
I am every bit the "expert" that he is.
Well, first, Tillman was looking to come out against the Iraq invasion not "after" but during its inception. Now, really, how would it look if Pat Tillman, high-profile celebrity freedom fighter became a vocal and loud opponent to the "fucking illegal" invasion?

As for you being an "expert," I seriously doubt you've ever been in combat, or know what you're talking about. You've not offered anything to counter this ACTUAL combat veteran's analysis. Especially the fact that the three-shot pattern would not occur without the victim being stationary and fixed. As to which "grunt" was entrusted with the fragging, what we DO know is that the cover-up ensued immediately and spread quickly.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

mvscal wrote: perfectly legal invasion
I laffed.

Those words just don't go well together. :lol:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Uh, were you ever in combat, babs? You conveniently omitted that info when dismissing the ACTUAL combat vet as a fraud.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

mvscal wrote:You laugh because you are an idiot.
yes, but I'm not an idiot who will blindly eat every pile of shit this administration will feed him. so I'm happy with it.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Babs is in deep spin now.

Pat Tillman, larger-than-life hero, fights bravely in Afghanistan...and then comes out AGAINST the Iraq invasion...and you can say with a straight face that this would have been no different than some "loudmouthed asshat" doing the same thing?

Are you on Oxycontin....right now, are you boxed out your mind? Because that is perhaps the stupidest thing I've seen you scratch out yet. And I've seen a lot.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote: Oh and he wouldn't be a hero let alone larger than life. That he actually would be "the face of the anti-war movement" is yet another fact not in evidence.

He was a borderline NFL baller who volunteered for service.
First of all, he already was a larger than life hero, or what, the national publicity of his volunteering missed your rock cave? And nice try--he was "only" a Phoenix Cardinal!

You obviously have no interest in just what his plans were, eh? You'd very much like it if everyone was to just "shut the fuck up" about this little accident, and let the legal war continue, eh?

Keep smearin', babs. It's what you do!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Basically, he hooks up with various anti-war activists--apparently including Chomsky--and he starts to make VERY visible and compelling statements against the invasion of Iraq. This would have been in 2003. And unlike basically anyone else, Tillman would draw intense publicity. Simple as that. The news shows, the talk shows, the FOX propaganda shows--all would have to deal front and center with this ridiculously photogenic G.I. Joe cartoon sprung to life--who actually was VERY articulate and focussed on just why the invasion of Iraq was "fucking illegal."

Rummy and his PNAC psychos could see this clearly. And they had him fragged.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Consider Cindy Sheehan's publicity SQUARED! That's what Pat Tillman represented. And unlike the caricature Berkeley rad, Tillman was a caricature G.I. Joe tough guy NFL player!! Quit the denial, please, of the eye-popping news factor this scenario represented.

As to who "they" are, why do you put this in parenthesis? They are the PNAC, basically. Any dispute as to who designed and initiated--and seek desperately to maintain--this Quagmire?

Any questions?

As to its legality, the fact of eight million Iraqis currently without the basics for survival is the first among many clear examples of this invasion's grotesque illegality, as well as its immorality and disastrously untenable course.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course it's a "legal" argument. It's called an international war crime, and while Rummy and Cheney can hide in their undisclosed locations and claim executive privilege until just about everyone pukes in disgust, the facts speak, and that goes from millions of innocent Iraqis being terrorized to one brave Ranger getting fragged.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:Any other crackpot theories I can demolish for you?
:lol:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What war? A "war" implies that two nations are fighting each other. Iraq never attacked us. We're invading the and causing unspeakable terror. Ours is the role of marauding whermacht, with no leadership or plans! That's a "war"? That justifies...anything? Like Rusp Limpdick, you are demented.

But here's an easy one for you: Why, after shooting Tillman in the head three times, would his fellow Rangers BURN his diary? Isn't that just a bit suspicious? Or what, were they worried about the whole platoon getting captured!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote: Good question.
Well, gee, I guess the Rangers were just a bunch of confused kids that day, eh? Better burn his diary, yep.

Look, you and your bunkered head space are every bit as fake as our "plans" in launching this "war." Oh sure, it's a war. A one-sided war known as a war of aggression. Just like Germany being in a "war" with Poland in '41. And your septic attitude towards the lives of millions of Iraqis similarly reflects that of a standard Nazi.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Luther wrote:Anything anti-USA
How is his post about WC anti-USA?

Nice post you fucking tard.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Ah, yes, Wesley Clark...or as I like to think of him, the presidential candidate who makes John Edwards look troglodytically heterosexual.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:He was a borderline NFL baller who volunteered for service. Commendable, but not particularly remarkable . . .
In that case, why don't you go ahead and link me up to just one of the other countless "borderline NFL ballers" who have given up their football careers for your boys' folly?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
mvscal wrote:He was a borderline NFL baller who volunteered for service. Commendable, but not particularly remarkable . . .
In that case, why don't you go ahead and link me up to just one of the other countless "borderline NFL ballers" who have given up their football careers for your boys' folly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Staat
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Tom In VA wrote:

All right, I stand corrected on that point, although Staat is much more of a "borderline NFL baller" than Tillman (who had received and turned down not one, but two seven-figure deals) ever was.

The overall point holds, however. It's not exactly as though there are NFLers lined up to get out of the league and go into the military.

Btw, according to your source, Staat was Tillman's college roommate, and didn't join the military until two years after Tillman's death.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Somebody's actually arguing Pat Tillman isn't an American hero because he didn't give up enough? Pat Tillman is a god. The man gave up fame and fortune and luxury and groupie sex because he thought fighting the terrorists, after 9/11, was the right thing to do.

He gave up a fake battle for a real one.

Nobody should ever dog Pat Tillman.
on a short leash, apparently.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: In that case, why don't you go ahead and link me up to just one of the other countless "borderline NFL ballers" who have given up their football careers for your boys' folly?
All right, I stand corrected on that point, although Staat is much more of a "borderline NFL baller" than Tillman (who had received and turned down not one, but two seven-figure deals) ever was.

The overall point holds, however. It's not exactly as though there are NFLers lined up to get out of the league and go into the military.

Btw, according to your source, Staat was Tillman's college roommate, and didn't join the military until two years after Tillman's death.
To be perfectly fair, Staat was persuaded by Tillman to wait on enlisting until he had secured his NFL pension benefits. I guess it just goes to show how well we take care of our veterans that 4 years in the NFL are worth more than 20 years in the service when it comes to pension benefits.

BTW: Staat is a certifiable Jesus freak. He reminds me of Tom. Well, except that he actually joined and all.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=62802956
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:BTW: Staat is a certifiable Jesus freak. He reminds me of Tom. Well, except that he actually joined and all.
That’ll leave a mark.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Risa

Post by Risa »

Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:BTW: Staat is a certifiable Jesus freak. He reminds me of Tom. Well, except that he actually joined and all.
That’ll leave a mark.
What's wrong with being a Christian (which is opposed to being a christer)? If you live in Christ and Christ's word, truly live in the Word, then I don't see the big deal. Christ calls some people to be soldiers, and spread the word through their actions while being soldiers. Christ calls others to other things.

Was Staat a Christian or a christer? And why dis Tom? y'all are heathens.

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote: The man gave up fame and fortune and luxury and groupie sex because he thought fighting the terrorists, after 9/11, was the right thing to do.
So what?
So everything. It's nice that there are people who think about more than just themselves, or how many cameras will be on them, or how many highlight reels they can make, or how large their entourage will be, or how many clubs they can get in the VIP for free, or how many groupies they can bag this week.

It's nice that there are people who can think beyond a game.

It's mindblowing that someone that young can choose public service with the chance of certain death (the future), over a game paying millions of dollars (the immediate present). It's a damned shame that Pat was killed because the people above turned war and horror into a game. The world needs more Pat Tillmans, and less of the type of people who made the war in the first place. He's a neo-Audie Murphy, without the neurotic death wish.

Do you really hold your nose up at Pat Tillman? or are you just being a jackass. Again. What would you choose, in Pat's position, and why? Wesley Clark may have personally been an asshole to you and yours, but he's right about Pat. Swallow your hate for 'media whores'.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You're not following along, you fucking ninny.

Goobs is referring to the crack on Tom not serving himself. To make a long story short (which you need to look into yourself), Tom has taken some heat for not serving, and choosing to lecture others for their lack of service.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

This thread with a little work could turn humorous. Hell, we have the stunted one from Obispo and all his conspiracies with the non existent plane that didn't ever run into the Pentagon with the other mentally unbalanced spammer, LTS FOO. We've got Risa missing the Tom in Va. reference and we've got Stunty the traffic court attorney who overlooked a half dozen years of posts by yet another conspiracy tard.

This place is so rich. This is a scroll wheel bonanza. Stunty, did you really forget ALL the conspiracies of the past that were posted by UBO (the Unbalanced One) or are you just only interested in your own beaten down, whacko, left wing horseshit? HAHAHAHAHA

You guys need to meet since you both live in the Bay area. You could even start up the C-Club for conspiracy theorists. You could author books and magazine and offer them up for sale in the Fiction sections of Barnes and Noble.

WTF is with you stubby, Asianobispo whack fuckers? :D :D

Rip City

p.s. What is the over/under on more spam threads on the issues of Bush, Cheney, Tillman, Zionists, Palestine and or the Pentagon today? Put me down for 2.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:Wesley Clark? The same Wesley Clark, the "Butcher Of Kosovo", who slit the throats of the peaceful, socially progressive Serbs and
handed over their land to the allies of Al Queda?

Fuck Wesley Clark
Fuck America

...and fuck you.
RACK! Martyred.

Don't get used to it
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Risa

Post by Risa »

PSUFAN wrote:
You're not following along, you fucking ninny.

Goobs is referring to the crack on Tom not serving himself. To make a long story short (which you need to look into yourself), Tom has taken some heat for not serving, and choosing to lecture others for their lack of service.
Then Tom wasn't called to service in the service.

Tom isn't sitting up there stroking his dick to war porn. There have been several folks who have done so, here. I don't remember Tom being one of them. Tom is -- and has always been -- willing to give the CiC a shot at knowing what he's doing when it comes to protecting this country and putting consenting folks in harm's way in order to better protect the country. That's how I read Tom. Is Tom really lecturing others for a lack of service?
MickBastard
Crack Whore

Post by MickBastard »

LTS TRN 2 -

In a late response to your calling me out on my comments on Chomsky, you asked me what viewpoints of his I have issues with I believe? Chomsky, just to scrape from the tip of the iceberg, has defended Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge, compared America to Nazi Germany (even said we are worse, I believe) and claimed that we are conducting a "silent genocide" in Afghanistan. I called him a pseudo-intellectual because no respectable man of honor and intellect would dismiss facts in favor of a personal agenda and ideology like Chomsky does so consistently.
Mr. Mojo Rising
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Luther wrote:This thread with a little work
This place is so rich. This is a scroll wheel bonanza.
Rip City

Bush, Cheney, Tillman, Zionists, Palestine and or the Pentagon today? Put me down for 2.
You're a weird, opinionless creep, whose nic, by the way, is that of one of the most virulent anti-semites in history. Take a long nap, eh.

So, Rummy, angrily declared today under oath that ALL evidence has been destroyed concerning the particulars of Pat Tillman's assassination. That any potential investigator of Tillman's death has NOTHING on paper, or any active testimony.

Oh yeah, and the "surge" is working. Might need a boost.

WW