Jsc, serious question about homosexuals

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Jsc, serious question about homosexuals

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

pop, what's your take on blasting off a few loads of knuckle children into a tube sock? Do you round it all up and jam it into some chick's vag? Is that how you're spending your time in Korea?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:what's your take on blasting off a few loads of knuckle children into a tube sock?
Now that is potential life. Once the swimmer hits paydirt, potential is actuated and you are looking at a human life and, in our constitutional republic, one may not be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.

Sorry but, "Now isn't a good time for mommy," does not constitute due process. I might just be old fashioned but I don't believe people should be snuffed until they do something to deserve it.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

in other words force women who cannot afford children to have those children and then let those children go hungry, homeless, uneducated and then act surprised when they turn into criminals and bitch about the cost of their crimes to society and incarceration to taxpayers?
You mean, like it was in the '50's and '60's?

err...

Another... swing and a miss!

Scott, you would see four things happen if the abortion option was eliminated and entitlements were seriously dialed back.

1. There would be a dramatic drop in the number of stoopid pregnancies - and yes, and perhaps tube sock stock would soar.

2. Families (grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters) would suddenly find ways to take care of the child that was brought into the family - if mommy and daddy had difficulties.

3. Private social help organizations would sprout up.

4. Over a bit of time, the overall family unit in America would be strengthened.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:
in other words force women who cannot afford children to have those children and then let those children go hungry, homeless, uneducated and then act surprised when they turn into criminals and bitch about the cost of their crimes to society and incarceration to taxpayers?
You mean, like it was in the '50's and '60's?

err...

Another... swing and a miss!

Scott, you would see four things happen if the abortion option was eliminated and entitlements were seriously dialed back.

1. There would be a dramatic drop in the number of stoopid pregnancies - and yes, and perhaps tube sock stock would soar.

2. Families (grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters) would suddenly find ways to take care of the child that was brought into the family - if mommy and daddy had difficulties.

3. Private social help organizations would sprout up.

4. Over a bit of time, the overall family unit in America would be strengthened.
Have we all forgot about adoption?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

And what are the odds of a mvscal or poptart putting their lives on hold, making themselves sick and disfiguring their bodies just so they could be the "vessel" for another before sending that other off to adoption once the ordeal was over?

Zero percent? Oh-point-fuckall percent?

Yep, lots of men working their way up the career ladder would be up for that. No problem. No backwards ass misogyny there, not at all. Men would be absolutely eager to let women tell them what they must do with their own bodies.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Derron wrote:
Imus wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Image
FTFY.
The undisputed and biggest moron on this board responds twice to back up a shit troll with a trip0d.com image that looks like it was posted by myself. Check yer ubb code there genius. Anyone shocked at how stupid Duhron is? Now you have to hope the shit troll tries to help you out.

Shit troll responds and kicks its own ass, and then there is Duhron to the rescue. Great job!
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Van wrote:And what are the odds of a mvscal or poptart putting their lives on hold, making themselves sick and disfiguring their bodies just so they could be the "vessel" for another before sending that other off to adoption once the ordeal was over?

Zero percent? Oh-point-fuckall percent?

Yep, lots of men working their way up the career ladder would be up for that. No problem. No backwards ass misogyny there, not at all. Men would be absolutely eager to let women tell them what they must do with their own bodies.
You sure seem to spend a lot of time imagining how it would be if males became females.

Do you have something you'd like to share with the board, Van?

Mvscal didn't say that any women should be forced into an adoption choice.

But it is a choice that some women do make.
And it's logical to assume that adoption numbers would rise if abortion were outlawed.

Believe it or not, there ARE some women who have a sense of pride in carrying a child to term - so that it may be given up to a 'better' home.

Do you think that these women are deserving of more respect than the ones who decides to have Doctor Tweezer Finger paint up another Rorschach Test?

I do.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

pop, no woman you don't even know really gives a shit about earning your respect regarding her personal decisions. What she does with her own body is none of your business. And quit talking about how women feel when they make their decisions. You don't know. You haven't a clue. Your silly generalizations have no bearing on any reality other than your own.

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I guess gay marriage still has a way to go to be the new abortion.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:I like you Van and I like you poptart. I like you both a lot. But neither of you know women. Something about walking in their shoes....
We should probably all defer to AP on this one.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

poptart wrote:The woman and her partner are not removing a wart.
never said they were. no idea why you're mentioning warts.
warts are gross, i hope i never have one and am pretty sure that the technique/removal of a potential wart is also a personal decision.
It's a life.
If it wasn't, there would be no need to abort it.
while i'm sure some would argue with you here, i won't.
And it's a life which began at conception.
Many try desperately to spin away from this fact, but fact it is.
again, some may argue but i won't. i don't disagree, never said otherwise and have no idea if you're actually typing at someone else or harping on me for no apparent reason other than your possible assumptions ?!
poptart wrote:This being the fact, we might turn your statement back at you, buzzer, and imagine the fetus saying it to those who seek to butcher it.

What right do YOU have?
according to whom ? You, yourself ? None, clearly. You (and/or any other) claiming to be the voice of an unborn fetus/baby ? None, apparently.
according to God ? Depends on what one believes.
the 2 cents that i dropped were my own opinion about a woman's rights (as an American citizen) and freedom of choice.
yes, i do realize that you believe that freedom of choice and the right to a legal and safe abortion qualifies as murder.

When a woman gets pregnant, she knows that her calling is to be a vessel for the new life which is housed in her - until such time as it is capable of moving out to live apart from the mother's vessel.
and so when she doesn't get pregnant, her calling is to be what ? a sperm receptacle ?
That's why when women choose abortion, they do feel guilty.

They know they had a calling ---> and they punted.

It's a failure and they know it.
1. Semantics.
2. Not a fan of generalizations and can only speak for myself. I appreciate that you, even while on the other side of the fence, always address me with manners and kindness rather than juvenile smack. I'll try to do the same.

3. i wasn't called (to be assaulted and yes, raped if you must know) and i didn't feel guilty for choosing abortion. i felt guilty after the fact for a myriad of reasons. i did indeed feel like a failure but within myself. i wasn't particularly concerned with my hypocrite parental units disappointment etc. you don't know me very well, pop, but there are a few others here that do. self loathing is something that i have struggled with for most of my life and certainly long before i had an abortion. i will gently remind you that i was raised in a strict Catholic home/family which cuts the (exterior) profile but is essentially a pack of wolves. Guilt is something that was indoctrinated in me from a very young age (and by utterly hypocritical, abusive shitheads.) At some point I had to learn to fend for myself and from a much younger age than most. Guilt, in my humble opinion, is an utter waste of time. As far as I know, I've got one life to live and so better make the best of it.

It's a life and it ought to be respected as such.
Agreed. I feel the same about my own existence. That wasn't afforded me and so I did what I had to do. I don't expect you or any other selectively compassionate person to understand, I honestly don't care about the labels placed on me for my choices and willingness to be honest and open about said choices. I'm still standing.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

lovebuzz wrote:I'm still standing.
Better than I ever did.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

Goober McTuber wrote:
lovebuzz wrote:I'm still standing.
Better than I ever did.
looking like a true survivor
feeling like a little kid
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:What she does with her own body is none of your business.
True enough. If she wants to blow her own head off or otherwise destroy herself, I couldn't care less. Her body isn't the issue, though. The destruction she might plan to visit upon her child, on the other hand, is our business. Our society has allowed the butchery of some 50 million people without even lip service paid to due process of law. That is certainly the most egregious violation of civil rights in our history.

Abortion is merely the most vile and barbaric aspect of our accountability-free culture. We allow nothing to stand in the way of our personal gratification. We dump our elderly in impersonal shitholes and forget them. We slaughter our children. Those who escape slaughter are burdened with crushing debt. It really is a contemptible way of life.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Until she's breaking the law by having an abortion it remains none of your/our business.

And yes, her body is entirely the issue, because it's hers...not yours, not her parents', not society's. It's her body, and hers alone.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:And yes, her body is entirely the issue, because it's hers...not yours, not her parents', not society's. It's her body, and hers alone.
Her body isn't the one being destroyed, you dickless fuckwit.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yes, it very well may be, you misogynistic Neanderthal. Women die due to pregnancies. Women become disfigured every time during pregnancy. Women usually become sick during pregnancy. Women also see permanent changes to their bodies due to pregnancy. Women become limited in what they can physically do during pregnancy. Giving birth hurts like a motherfucker according to every woman who's ever described it.

It's her fucking body, moron. When you can be compelled against your wishes to do all those same things to your body, then you can talk.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

We're just getting the usual simplistic Christer line from the usual avowed Christers. So..where's the acknowledgement that for all of recorded history, in all cultures except those of the late Christer era, a defective baby was immediately allowed to die--usually by "exposure." Similarly, we have all sort of examples of herbally induced miscarriages being standard. The point is, why shouldn't a mother--or a couple--have the power of decision as to whether to terminate a pregnancy? Obviously, the only reason offered for not allowing it is the simplistic inference of the Christian doctrine. And to be sure, there's no specific injunction about terminating a pregnancy in the Bible. Oh sure, don't "spill your seed" or mix meat and milk on your dinner table, but nothing about a baby not being born. To be fair, the ancient Romans had strict rules in their Twelve Tables against abortion. But, we've obviously got too many people on the planet, and unwanted children really don't do well statistically, and most of all the notion of literalist interpretations of ancient religions of primitive tribes must really be backed off, stood down, and put in a museum as an artifact. Or what?
Before God was, I am
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

mvslingblade wrote: Abortion is merely the most vile and barbaric aspect of our accountability-free culture. We allow nothing to stand in the way of our personal gratification. We dump our elderly in impersonal shitholes and forget them. We slaughter our children. Those who escape slaughter are burdened with crushing debt. It really is a contemptible way of life.
Child molestation and abuse is at least equally vile and barbaric. It happens all too often.
Add an unwanted pregnancy, the possibility of disease and an ectopic pregnancy, walk a fucking mile in the shoes of the victim of those circumstances, develop some compassion and then maybe the soap box rants wouldn't seem so ridiculous.

Re: the dumping of the elderly in those creepy, urine scented, impersonal hell holes and the overall contemptible way of life, i concur.
Van wrote:Yes, it very well may be, you misogynistic Neanderthal. Women die due to pregnancies. Women become disfigured every time during pregnancy. Women usually become sick during pregnancy. Women also see permanent changes to their bodies due to pregnancy. Women become limited in what they can physically do during pregnancy. Giving birth hurts like a motherfucker according to every woman who's ever described it.

It's her fucking body, moron. When you can be compelled against your wishes to do all those same things to your body, then you can talk.
This. Again, common sense.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

lovebuzz wrote:I don't GAS about gay marriage (two same sex partners want marital benefits and the chance to be as happy/miserable as the rest of the married population, have at it. who the fuck cares ? this is not a real issue and fuck anyone who thinks it is. don't like gay marriage ? don't get gay married. it's pretty simple, really. you love who you love. no one else's business.)
For somebody who says "this is not a real issue", you're sure making an issue of it.

Do I really care if two consenting same sex adults want to take turns cornholing and tossing each others salad in private? No.

The issue is fags want societal legitimacy conferred upon their depravity. They want everyone to accept their deviant behavior as if it were normal. Sorry, I don't, I won't and it's not.

So get the fuck out my face trying to convince otherwise.
Fuck you and your self righteous ilk right back. Fuck you for thinking that you (as an uninvolved party) have any right to decide what the woman (and her partner) who is pregnant should do about said pregnancy. You don't. The opinion especially doesn't matter when one so passionately claims to defend the "rights" of the unborn but can't be bothered to support (materially and otherwise) those children when they come into the world, born to parents that are not equipped in any way to raise said children.
You make false premise after false premise in this post, the above being just one example. I won't even bother to point them all out. Suffice to say that I defend the rights of the unborn because they can't speak for themselves.

I realize there are many legit reasons for having abortions, my problem with it is that I believe a majority of abortions aren't for legit reasons, but for convenience sake.

How many parents are really ready to become parents? Probably a small %, especially 1st timers. They have no idea what they're in for. But they suck it up and do the best they can and for the most part, the kids turn out just fine.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:Yes, it very well may be, you misogynistic Neanderthal. Women die due to pregnancies. Women become disfigured every time during pregnancy. Women usually become sick during pregnancy. Women also see permanent changes to their bodies due to pregnancy. Women become limited in what they can physically do during pregnancy. Giving birth hurts like a motherfucker according to every woman who's ever described it.
My goodness. Giving birth hurts. Oh, dear. I wonder what it might feel like to be chopped into pieces and vacuumed out of your mother's snatch? Do you suppose that might sting a bit?

I understand your intellectual dishonesty. You have to pretend that abortion doesn't destroy a human being and then bleat about exceptional circumstances that comprise only a couple percentage points of the number of abortions performed in order to justify your idiotic opinion.
Last edited by mvscal on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

lovebuzz wrote:Child molestation and abuse is at least equally vile and barbaric. It happens all too often. Add an unwanted pregnancy, the possibility of disease and an ectopic pregnancy, walk a fucking mile in the shoes of the victim of those circumstances, develop some compassion and then maybe the soap box rants wouldn't seem so ridiculous.
Save your bullshit for the brain dead. Even poptart makes allowances in the instance of rape, incest or danger to the life of the mother. That isn't even part of the discussion, dumbfuck.

We're talking about the other 96% of abortions which are performed soley for the mother's convenience.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:The death rates of women getting illegal abortions would soar
Just think of it as a two for one special. The savings should be tremendous.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:
My goodness. Giving birth hurts.
It doesn't just hurt. It disfigures the woman, it makes her sick, it somewhat disables her and, yes, sometimes kills her.

Not that you give a single fuck about the woman, though.
Oh, dear. I wonder want it might feel like to be chopped into pieces and vacuumed out of your mother's snatch? Do you suppose that might sting a bit?
Too bad. The mother comes first, every time.
I understand your intellectual dishonesty.
You'd need to be able to look in a mirror and accept your own misogynistic reasons for devaluing woman to this extent before you could ever deign to understand intellectual honesty. You'd have to be willing to admit that you'd take a chainsaw to anyone who ever tried to tell you that you must become nothing more than a "vessel" for a potential other—completely turning your life and body upside down in the process—before you'd ever have the slightest understanding of intellectual honesty.

On this issue, you're an absolute fraud, and utterly transparent.
You have to pretend that abortion doesn't destroy a human being and then bleat about exceptional circumstances that comprise only a couple percentage points of the number of abortions performed in order to justify your idiotic opinion.
Exceptional circumstances? I stated that every single pregnancy results in sickness, disfigurement, physical difficulties and permanent physical changes. I stated that you would never allow someone to compel you to do those things to yourself against your will.

I also stated that sometimes women die as a result of pregnancy, which is just one more risk you're so cavalierly willing to heap on women.

You haven't a shred of intellectual or emotional credibility here. You're lying to me, to yourself, to this board, and to the world.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

bullshit, you hand wringing, self absorbed cunt.

The primary purpose of a woman and a man being plunked down on this shithole is to procreate the species. If you were fortunate enough to succeed in this process, you get a gold star and may proceed in other endeavors. You willfully murder that which you caused to be created due to no other reason than selfishness, you get a lifetime of shame and remorse.

Giving birth hurts? Welcome to Life 101. Good thing for the sake of the species that most women have more intestinal fortitude than a wimp like you.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

buzzer wrote:i wasn't called (to be assaulted and yes, raped if you must know) and i didn't feel guilty for choosing abortion. i felt guilty after the fact for a myriad of reasons. i did indeed feel like a failure but within myself.
I think mvscal already responded to this... in the manner by which he has become famous.

But yeah, my own view is that making the abortion choice in the case of rape is understandable and should be legal.

Guilt?

You had it and I'm not surprised.

In such a case, however, I find no reason you would need to have had it.

You were a victim.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

she was no doubt asking for it.

heh-heh...

No. Rape is of course a legit reason for an abortion.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

poptart wrote: I think mvscal already responded to this... in the manner by which he has become famous.
Don't get all excited about perceived alliances with mv's pronouncements.

He sees abortion as a national security threat.
Abortions = fewer "future soldiers" in some bizarre population bulwark against an imagined Islamic/Chinese world take-over.

He's more Von Moltke than Jesus.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

War Wagon wrote:she was no doubt asking for it.

heh-heh...

No. Rape is of course a legit reason for an abortion.

It's easy to sit atop your high horse when your daughter is a fuzz-bumper. The only chance of her getting pregnant would naturally be rape, or...

~gulp~

...incest.

Why don’t you just STFU.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Marty, have you ever served in the armed forces? Have you ever created a baby? Have you ever been pregnant?

No?

Kindly remove yourself from the discussion.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

War Wagon wrote:But they suck it up and do the best they can and for the most part, the kids turn out just fine.
:lol:

Are mvscals included in this ridiculous take of yours?

I applaud any piece of shit loser who wants to jam a coat a hanger up their twat instead of bringing some child into the world that I will have to pay for. If you don't have the means to care for your child, you can go fuck yourself as far as I am concerned. Knife your pussy as you would a sunny side up egg. And if it means you can't procreate ever again, then even better.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:He sees abortion as a national security threat.
Not particularly. That might be the only rational basis to support the practice assuming you are comfortable living in a police state. Groids are seriously overrepresented in abortion statistics and that, I suppose, is some small reason to thankful. I think it is a fair argument to make that abortion has contributed to the generally downward trend of violent crime given that there are fewer feral apes swinging from the streetlights in urban areas. I do understand the social cost argument.

I simply don't believe that the end justifies the means in this case. It goes against everything that this country has ever stood for. Respect for life, liberty and property are the fundamental guarantees of our Social Contract. It applies to the mother as well as the child she carries. When Ty'Rawnde decides for himself to take up a life of violent crime, then society is justified in evacuating his skull with a high velocity lead injection. I would prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt until they cross the line. That is freedom and that is the fundamental principle on which our nation is premised.
Last edited by mvscal on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

trev wrote:Marty, have you ever served in the armed forces? Have you ever created a baby? Have you ever been pregnant?

This sounds like one of those "first date quizzes"...

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:It goes against everything that this country has ever stood for. Respect for life...
Yeah...you pay tribute to the Don, or we'll respect the shit out of you with Predator drones.
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Martyred wrote:...incest.
haha, I see you working, rabble rouser.

Would you like me to tell you about my daughters latest exploits?

Of course not, but, too late... You asked for it!

She just bought a new car. Shit all over my cornflakes with a Toyota. :brad:

parked it in my driveway, even. I'm kicking her out this week-end. Read: I'm moving her stuff with the company truck to her new digs where she has an actual job... good riddance.

I'll never have to put up with her lazy ass not refilling the ice trays or listen to her bitch about how bad the Royals starting pitching is while watching the game.

:(
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

War Wagon wrote:The primary purpose of a woman and a man being plunked down on this shithole is to procreate the species.
We're kinda past that "primary purpose" now, Mental Billy Barty. There are nearly seven billion people on the planet, and America isn't about to suffer any population drain.

But go ahead, keep spouting off brilliant shit about how a modern woman's primary purpose is to breed.

You are one amazingly awkward doofus.
If you were fortunate enough to succeed in this process, you get a gold star and may proceed in other endeavors.
No, Cunt Absence, women may proceed to other endeavors whether they choose to breed or not. Women are good at other things and do serve other purposes, you know. It's not just about making sammiches and popping out offspring.

Believe it or not. Shocking news, I know.
You willfully murder that which you caused to be created due to no other reason than selfishness, you get a lifetime of shame and remorse.
Or you don't. Some women just go on about their lives, content that they made the correct decision.

I'm sure you want them to endure a lifetime of shame and remorse, but sorry, Gomer, it doesn't always work that way.
Giving birth hurts? Welcome to Life 101. Good thing for the sake of the species that most women have more intestinal fortitude than a wimp like you.
Says the woman-hating wonder monkey who's never given birth and only thinks of females as keepers of the Breeding Womb.

And anyway, considering your over-the-top whining following your self-inflicted little bout of chronic alcohol abuse-induced hangnail pain, if I were you I wouldn't go around spouting off about wimps and intestinal fortitude. Having tested the mettle of your fortitude, you proved to be quite the mewling wimp.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van, reading that I get the picture of the younger brother taking futile swings at his older brother while being held at arms length.

Keep trying, little fella'. Your so cute when you try.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote:It goes against everything that this country has ever stood for. Respect for life...
Yeah...you pay tribute to the Don, or we'll respect the shit out of you with Predator drones.
Yergoddamnskippy. We will liberate the FUCK out of you if you piss us off.
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

War Wagon wrote:For somebody who says "this is not a real issue", you're sure making an issue of it.
nope. merely stated my opinion since you were "bleating" on at Jsc about being ok with legal abortion while also believing that gays should be allowed to marry.
i don't advocate for gay rights, don't cry endlessly about deviant behavior, depravity and what such either.
Wags wrote:Do I really care if two consenting same sex adults want to take turns cornholing and tossing each others salad in private? No.
clearly you do... enough to say this, anyway :
Fuck you, who think you have the right to decide who should live or die before a human being is even given the chance... while YOU bleat on about gay marriage being a fundamental right.
The issue is fags want societal legitimacy conferred upon their depravity. They want everyone to accept their deviant behavior as if it were normal. Sorry, I don't, I won't and it's not.
deviant is a matter of opinion. seems to me that marriage falls under that category of "shit gay people do/want to do that you don't GAS about."
also seems to me that the only sorts who cry about the possibility of gay marriage are those insecure sorts who somehow feel threatened.

So get the fuck out my face trying to convince otherwise.
i'm not in your face. if i were, you'd know. this is particularly humorous considering your previous posts in this thread, most of which are verbally aggressive toward those who do not subscribe to your narrow-minded, conservative Christian views.
You make false premise after false premise in this post, the above being just one example. I won't even bother to point them all out. Suffice to say that I defend the rights of the unborn because they can't speak for themselves.
i didn't and you can't. and gee, let me guess... while LOUDLY claiming to defend the rights of the unborn, you drink. a lot. a whooole fucking lot. right ? hi mom.
I realize there are many legit reasons for having abortions, my problem with it is that I believe a majority of abortions aren't for legit reasons, but for convenience sake.

How many parents are really ready to become parents? Probably a small %, especially 1st timers. They have no idea what they're in for. But they suck it up and do the best they can and for the most part, the kids turn out just fine.

just fine ?!?!?

laughable. completely laughable.
mvscal wrote:Save your bullshit for the brain dead. Even poptart makes allowances in the instance of rape, incest or danger to the life of the mother. That isn't even part of the discussion, dumbfuck.

We're talking about the other 96% of abortions which are performed soley for the mother's convenience.
Oh gee, Deadwood drops another misogynistic zinger. Color me wounded, bitter little man...
and fuck me retarded while you're at it for not knowing who or what even poptart makes allowances for.
that's rich. i'll go ahead and speculate that there is a Mrs. mvslingblade who has your balls situated right, tight and proper in her purse/a vice grip.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

lovebuzz wrote:and fuck me retarded while you're at it for not knowing who or what even poptart makes allowances for.
Yes, how could you have known. It's was a only few posts back on this thread. I apologize for crediting you with an attention span marginally longer than that of a fruit fly. My mistake.