Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Re: Doom

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

The United States unequivocally condemns the appalling attacks by Hamas terrorists against Israel
Gavin Newsom got Weezie into the Senate in just the nick of time. What a relief!! No doubt she can condemn the living shit out of just about anything on command. My Middle East Don't-Give-A-Fuck-Ometer is pretty much red lined at this point. "My religion is better than yours!" Come to think of it, the Jews have done a pretty good job of fucking up this country too, but from within. George Soros and most commie-leaning Hollywood power brokers come to mind. Let's analyze what's likely really in play here:
While U.S. public backing for the arms shipments has persistently been stronger among Democrats since Russian troops invaded, the recent decline in overall support was driven by changing views among Biden's Democrats. Some 52% of Democrats backed arming Ukraine in the most recent poll, down from 61% in May.
Public support--even among dumbfuck sheep lefties--is waning for the Ukraine debacle. The most average of citizens is finally realizing there is ZERO national interest in financing--let lone directly intervening in a war that is essentially two parolees fighting it out in an alley. Seems like a good time for the CIA to stir up Hamas, and give them a little extra armament and covert training and time an attack. The dithering idiot gets to look strong on diplomacy while having a new excuse to keep funding the defense contractor machine in a conflict that will garner stronger public support. The toughest part will be convincing libs to put away their "I Stand with Ukraine" yard signs and replace them with Israeli flags. Most will comply but they'll hold their noses doing it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice fever dream. Is it possible for you to have take that doesn’t sound like an Alex Jones rant? Jews are commies but we should support Israel and then some Russia Russia Russia. Do you even know anything about what you just typed?

General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

FiatLux wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:23 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:01 pm And a few hrs in the Israels are already committing war crimes. How shocking!

I think it's time for you to use some of that trust fund money and try and buy a friend in the real world.

Maybe a week or two time-out from the board is in order to make that a possibility.

By that time... Israel will have slapped your nazi sandniqqer friends in the middle east into a Dick Butkus sleepy time protocol.

Good luck tiny nazi.
He's a POS. Three months away from having a nuclear weapon is Iran. The Biden admin ended the Iran Nuke deal , gave the fukkers 4 billion to expedite the current situation. .....oh. KKKierland, remind us again who the traitor is? Dumb SOB....
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Neither Palestine nor Israel are America. Remind me what being a traitor is again.
And yes Biden ended the nuke deal, only he didn’t. Dump did in 2018.
Your brain is mush.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

General Peters wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:04 am
FiatLux wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:23 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:01 pm And a few hrs in the Israels are already committing war crimes. How shocking!

I think it's time for you to use some of that trust fund money and try and buy a friend in the real world.

Maybe a week or two time-out from the board is in order to make that a possibility.

By that time... Israel will have slapped your nazi sandniqqer friends in the middle east into a Dick Butkus sleepy time protocol.

Good luck tiny nazi.
He's a POS. Three months away from having a nuclear weapon is Iran. The Biden admin ended the Iran Nuke deal , gave the fukkers 4 billion to expedite the current situation
We didn't give them anything, dumbfuck. You can't even get the dollar amount right.:meds:

As part of the Iran nuke deal we didn't give them a dime of our money. What we did do was unfreeze $6B of Iran's money that was supposed to be used for humanitarian purposes. And today that money has yet to be utilized by Iran.
KKKierland, remind us again who the traitor is? Dumb SOB....
The fucker who gives out national secrets to anyone & everyone.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

ok oops I fukked up there....I meant to say Trump ended the Nuke Deal. Yep. I was also wrong on saying Biden gave 4 billion to Hammas ...it was actually 6 billion. But those two mistakes still aren't as big a fukk up as voting for Traitor Joe
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you got nothing right. Gotcha. Oh and HighPantyBunch will not be happy with you using the word traitor again. Just kidding. He only cares when I use it. I wonder why.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

the biden scum administration was busy yesterday removing tweets praising the attacks as freedom fighters and here you are to the bitter end, a sad TDS sufferer still supporter this scum admin.

You'll vote once again for this catastrophe to continue in 2024 because you are the stupidest fukk on earth.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More lies. Do you have a take that is true traitor?

So to recap: Generally Lying throws down TDS many multiple times. HighPantyBuncher doesn’t start a thread about his repetition. Interesting.

In other news Jewish guy leaves his history book at home, proceeds to call people animals.

Defense Minister Yoav Gallant says he has ordered a “complete siege” of the Gaza Strip, as Israel fights the Hamas terror group.

“I have ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed,” Gallant says following an assessment at the IDF Southern Command in Beersheba.

“We are fighting human animals and we are acting accordingly,” he adds.

He could just say he was going to cook them in an oven. And so goes history, round and round.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

General Peters wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:20 pm the biden scum administration was busy yesterday removing tweets praising the attacks as freedom fighters and here you are to the bitter end, a sad TDS sufferer still supporter this scum admin.

You'll vote once again for this catastrophe to continue in 2024 because you are the stupidest fukk on earth.
Blammo

Democrats have become the Party of Permanent War. You watch... they're gonna fund both sides of this Israel/Iran(proxy) war while their friends in the MIC get richer and richer because fuck the little guy. Fuck small business during COVID. Fuck first time home buyers with inflation while Dem supported hedge fund managers buy up all the property. Fuck taxpayers with wasteful spending. Fukken TWICE in my lifetime the Defense Department has openly admitted they cannot account for a trillion dollars in allocated funds. A MOTHERFUCKING TRILLLION DOLLARS! FUUUUUCKKKKK you, Washington! And DOUBLE_FUUUUCKKK you, Democrats.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes it is only the Ds who love the military. It’s the Ds buying up property. The Rs are fiscally perfect. Step out of your echo chamber.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Republicans want to slash the budgets of every department and program in the federal government EXCEPT Defense. But yeah, the Democrats are the party of permanent war. The stupidity of HighColonicEnema is beyond belief.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Iran’s UN mission denies involvement in Hamas attacks; Gaza under ‘complete siege’

Israel bombarded the Gaza Strip with airstrikes Monday, as it continued its response to a surprise offensive by the Palestinian
militant group Hamas that began Saturday morning. Israeli ministers have ordered a “complete siege” of the already blockaded
and impoverished Gaza Strip, cutting off supplies of food, water and electricity to its roughly two million residents.

The Hamas attack, unprecedented in scale and scope, is the deadliest offensive that Israel has experienced in 50 years...

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/09/israel- ... dates.html
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Barbarians at the Gate
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:58 am Barbarians at the Gate

Stay bent over, lubing up. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO endless wars, record inflation, $5 gas, border surges of fentanyl and child trafficking at alarming rates! REam that dildo and don't stooppppp , Biden administration! Four more yeearrrrrs ooooooooooo up my TDS-riddled aassssss"

Fukken retard.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Generally Stupid wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:03 pm Stay bent over, lubing up. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO endless wars, record inflation, $5 gas, border surges of fentanyl and child trafficking at alarming rates! REam that dildo and don't stooppppp , Biden administration! Four more yeearrrrrs ooooooooooo up my TDS-riddled aassssss"
Incredible TDS, Dan Snyder.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:03 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:58 am Barbarians at the Gate

Stay bent over, lubing up. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO endless wars, record inflation, $5 gas, border surges of fentanyl and child trafficking at alarming rates! REam that dildo and don't stooppppp , Biden administration! Four more yeearrrrrs ooooooooooo up my TDS-riddled aassssss"

Fukken retard.
And you want to overthrow the government. Fuck off traitor.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/hamas ... cCCf5MDwKU
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not a take. That’s a link.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

The Seer wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:32 pm
Horrific. Should not happen.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:41 pm That’s not a take. That’s a link.
That you're too chickenshit to click because it will hurt your feelwings.

Go back to slurping your convict's cock. He probably beheaded a baby, too.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:52 pm
The Seer wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:32 pm
And what would be a proportionate response to such behavior?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:51 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:41 pm That’s not a take. That’s a link.
That you're too chickenshit to click because it will hurt your feelwings.

Go back to slurping your convict's cock. He probably beheaded a baby, too.
Ok tuff guy, what did it say.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:57 pm
Some death. Make it really horrible so the cycle can continue.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

You did have to know how to read in order to get your law degree, yes?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you have no take, how am I not surprised?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

My take was you would rather suck a baby-killing convict's dick than stand up for anything.

Fuck YOU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I have always stood up for you right to make a complete ass of yourself and show us just how stupid you are.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:57 pm
Who(m) is responding? You want to know how I think Israel should respond? Or do you want to know how the US should respond?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Either/both
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:59 pm

And you want to overthrow the government. Fuck off traitor.
The most armed citizens in American trying to "Overthrow the government" with not a single weapon and having tour guides lead them through the capital.

You are the dumbest motherfukker on the planet.

Go send in your mail in vote for 4 more years of taking it up the ass daily and enjoying it. "OOOOOOO Fukk me gooodddd Biden aministration!! :dance1: "
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have to quit posting the same thing over and over or HighPantyBunch is going to start a thread about you.
But yes nobody said you traitors are smart, just that you are traitors.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:05 pm You have to quit posting the same thing over and over
"Insurrrrectionnnciismmsmssss"
"Nazzzziiiiiii"
"Traiittorrrrr"
"Government overthrowcismssss"

-bitchboy Kierland, over and over
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Better watch it. HighPantyBunch has her eye one you. You might want to mix it up more.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Argentina Central Bank Hikes Rate to 133% on Inflation Data
Argentina’s central bank sharply raised its key rate Thursday for the sixth time this year in an effort to contain inflation as price gains continue accelerating above 100% before a presidential election.

Economists said the rate hike won’t do much to cool inflation because it’s coupled with money printing to finance government spending and still falls below inflation in real terms.
Whew. Good thing we're not doing anything like that in the USA.

Federal budget deficit expected to nearly double to around $2 trillion, government watchdog says. The federal budget deficit is expected to balloon to about $2 trillion for fiscal year 2023, roughly double what it was in the previous fiscal year

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah and with MAGgots in charge of the place that originates all spending it is not looking to change anytime soon.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

President Bidet will travel to Israel on Wednesday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... rcna120729
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I wonder if some Israelis will show up at his hotel room and kick him out and squat there.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Hundreds were killed in a MASSIVE BLAST at a Gaza hospital today.
Horrific.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/17/middleea ... index.html

Hezbollah's statement on the bombing...

This massacre [Al-Maamadani Hospital massacre] is a continuation of the previous massacres since the establishment of this criminal, usurping entity in Deir Yassin, Houla, Sabra and Shatila.

This massacre, in addition to the previous massacres throughout the years of the hateful “Israeli” occupation, reveals the true criminal face of this entity and its sponsor, the great Satan and criminal – the United States.

The US bears full responsibility for this massacre and for all crimes committed by the Zionist “Israeli” enemy.

Statements of condemnation and denunciation are no longer enough, and we call on the peoples of our Arab and Islamic nation to immediately take to the streets to express anger and to pressure their governments and states

International and regional organizations must act immediately against the massacres and genocide of the oppressed Palestinian people and the implementation of forced displacement

Let tomorrow, Wednesday, be a day of unprecedented anger against the “Israeli” enemy and its crimes as well as against [US President Joe] Biden’s visit to the Zionist entity to give cover and protect this criminal entity.

President Bidet's visit to Israel tomorrow might be interesting.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Worldwide Caution!

U.S. State Department

Due to increased tensions in various locations around the world, the potential for terrorist attacks, demonstrations or violent actions against U.S. citizens and interests, the Department of State advises U.S. citizens overseas to exercise increased caution. U.S. citizens should:

Stay alert in locations frequented by tourists.
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive information and alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency overseas.
Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... ution.html