ANOTHER mass shooting

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: ANOTHER mass shooting

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:17 pm But that doesn't bode well for the innocent people who are stuck in those places. I grew up in such a place. Maybe that's why I have a little more empathy than you or trust fund boy who have likely never lived in a place where you depended on a strong police presence to minimize the lawlessness.
Since when do police prevent crime?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:36 pm
smackaholic wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:17 pm But that doesn't bode well for the innocent people who are stuck in those places. I grew up in such a place. Maybe that's why I have a little more empathy than you or trust fund boy who have likely never lived in a place where you depended on a strong police presence to minimize the lawlessness.
Since when do police prevent crime?
To the best of their ability they deter crime and protect the public from deranged joqqers and twisted miscreants. Who would you call if you were being attacked--home invasion, car-jacking, or a twerking fest on your lawn? Or what, you're a tough guy who would handle it yourself? :doh:
Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:26 pm What part confused you?
You weakly attempted to ascribe your moronic statement to me. If you’re going to spout inane bullshit, at least have the balls to take credit for it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:07 pm Who would you call if you were being attacked--home invasion, car-jacking, or a twerking fest on your lawn? Or what, you're a tough guy who would handle it yourself? :doh:
That wouldn't be preventing crime. You do understand the difference, don't you?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:21 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:07 pm Who would you call if you were being attacked--home invasion, car-jacking, or a twerking fest on your lawn? Or what, you're a tough guy who would handle it yourself? :doh:
His low IQ renders him unable to understand the difference nor understand that a cop's job isn't to protect the public.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:21 pm
They deter crime by their presence. Why would or should anyone be tasked with preventing crime? What kind of premise is that? It's like that utterly stupid movie, Minority Report.

In this case they had an active shooter on the run, wearing a ski mask and reaching for his waist after he fled on foot. What exactly is your take in the first place? What was their alternative? Do you know how many police officers are shot in exactly that situation? Are you just reflexively parroting some Woke drivel about police abuse?
Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Single events with high death counts are all anyone cares about. Neither the left nor the right GARA about inner city gangs slaughtering one another and terrorizing good people in their neighborhoods. Those weapons will never be removed from the streets.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:34 pm Parade mass murderer was a Trump supporter, and even attended one of Trump's rallies where he took a selfie:
Diego, here's a piece about you:

https://unherd.com/thepost/twitter-turn ... 00fbfe7c63

Fits you to a T! Jumping to conclusions when you don't know shit about the guy. He's 21. Who knows what his politics are? Who cares? His brain is mush at this point of his life. He raps, he's got face tattoos, and he's violent. So he's basically an ignorant POS no matter what slimy politician he supports.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:54 am July to Date in Chicago:
Shot & Killed: 18
Shot & Wounded: 86
Total Shot: 104
Total Homicides: 18
There you go again. Highland Park isn’t Chicago. Apparently your recall of a bitchslapping is limited to a day or so. Alzheimer’s sucks, don’t it?
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:26 pm There are mass shootings going on there virtually every single day!
They don't count unless committed by a white guy or an occasional Hispanic.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

States wit the highest gun deaths per capita in 2022:

Alaska (24.5 per 100k people)
Alabama (22.9 per 100k people)
Montana (22.5 per 100k people)
Louisiana (21.7 per 100k people)
Mississippi (21.5 per 100k people)
Missouri (21.5 per 100k people)
Arkansas (20.3 per 100k people)
Wyoming (18.8 per 100k people)
West Virginia (18.6 per 100k people)
New Mexico (18.5 per 100k people)

I realize that the “per capita” thing involves some really complicated and tricky math so, without going into a long explanation that you probably wouldn’t get anyway, take my word that it’s relevant.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state ... a-by-state
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html

An 8-year-old boy who was shot in the chest at the Fourth of July parade shooting in Highland Park is now paralyzed from the waist down.

Rot in hell, Robert Crimo.

Hmmm, apparently he's already visited there: In 2002, when Crimo wasn't yet 2 years old, his mother Denise Pesina left him unattended in a car with the windows rolled up on a hot August day for almost half an hour in a parking lot in Highland Park.

https://abc7chicago.com/robert-crimo-ii ... /12037836/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“In a recording obtained by MCIR, a Mississippi law enforcement officer can be heard bragging about killing 13 people in the line of duty, saying, “I shot that n----- 119 times, OK?””

But remember there is no institutional racism and blacks are the violent ones.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

First, the jogger who got shot 119 times--obvious hyperbole--probably deserved it. Without any background on the case there's no reason to cite it. As for "institutional racism," yes it's alive and thriving--and it's ALL anti-white racism. And as for black violent crime, it's astronomically disproportionate. The tedious drivel from leftwing punks is meaningless.
Before God was, I am